Start by marking “Killer Exposure” as Want to Read:

Killer Exposure

A killer with a secret motive…

A mother with a secret baby

Crime scene photographer Greer Montgomery didn’t expect to witness a murder at a small-town carnival—nor to be rescued by the father of her secret baby. A storm chaser, Locke Gallagher often stares down death, but he’s never known true fear until Greer’s life is at risk. But how can he protect his newly discovered
Published May 7th 2019 by Love Inspired Suspense

To ask other readers questions about Killer Exposure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Killer Exposure

Start your review of Killer Exposure
Kav
Apr 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well....I won't be going to any carnivals this summer, that's for sure! Cue the creepy music and maniacal laughter. Bwahahaha! Okay, it's not that super scary so don't be afraid to read Killer Exposure but it does have some alarming moments. And a bit of spine-tingling and gasp-out-louding ones. The kind of suspense where you think you know what's going to happen next but you're wrong half the time. And when you're right the other half it's really, really bad. :-) And the ending? I can't ...more
Susan Snodgrass
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
'He was pretty sure he didn't need a Post-it note to remind him a killer was coming. With a vengeance. With death on his mind. And he was laser-focused.'

Greer Montgomery is a crime scene photographer for a small town when she witnesses a murder at a carnival in her town. She fights with the murderer but he gets away. But he keeps coming back to finish the job. Greer is a single mother to a 9 month old baby girl. A daughter she never told the baby's father about. Now Locke Gallager is in town
Melissa Henderson
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story that kept me wondering "who done it" the whole way. This author writes amazing, fast paced action stories and this is one that definitely kept me on the edge of my seat. Past relationships, mistakes and more are issues the main characters try to handle. I received a complimentary copy of the book. No review was required.
Bree
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I am never disappointed by this author and this has been by far my favorite LIS. Motherhood,secrets, and forgiveness tangle into the web woven of murder and deception, as Greer and Locke have to face their past to have their brilliant futures.

This author does a wonderful job of pushing the suspense to the very last page and just when you think you know who the killer really is, she changed it up and shocks you completely,like seriously I finally thought I had it figured out and then BAM a
Suzie Waltner
Apr 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A visiting carnival, spring storms that turn deadly, and a murder on the loose combine for an intense, don’t-wanna-put-it-down story from Jessica R. Patch. And I haven’t even mentioned the baby!

Killer Exposure manages to throw plenty of suspect guesses at readers (with the many carnival workers, questionable characters are aplenty). So much so, that when the identity of the person is revealed, it comes as a complete shock.

Patch weaves an intense nail biter with the more personal and spiritual
Elizabeth
Apr 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
By: Jessica R. Patch
Great and exciting story that will have you on the edge of your seat trying to read faster to see what is going to happen next. This is a fast paced story full of action , suspense, murder, storms, secrets, and a killer on the loose. Love the story and the characters, both were well written and well developed. Greer is a crime scene photographer and Locke is a storm chaser. The author will keep you guessing till the end.
I was given a complimentary copy of
Dana Michael
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This may be my favorite Jessica R. Patch book to date. It was jam packed with action throughout the entire book. I am worn out. I enjoyed the plot and all of the characters. Especially baby Lin. I never guessed the bad guy. The author always has an amazing inspirational message and this one was awesome. I highly recommend to all romantic suspense readers.
*I was given a copy of this book by the publisher and this is my honest opinion.
Nicole
May 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a wild ride! Jessica's writing always keeps you guessing. I love the creepy scene of the carnival and all the secrets it keeps. The storm chasing is an adrenaline rush. I also enjoyed the tie-ins from characters in her previous series. This book is worth your time to read it.
Deanna Stevens
Shelves: 2019-read
As a police officer and a crime scene photographer Greer is on the scene of murder at the carnival that has come to town and then becomes the next target.. Wow! Action, suspense, storm chaser ex-boyfriend and murder.. Thought I had it figured out more than once.. total surprise! Loved it!
I was gifted a copy, no review was required. My review is voluntary.
Toth Jo-Ann
Mar 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love a Jessica Patch book. They are always well written and this one proves true. Its a story about second chance love. I love that she makes Greer Montgomery have fears and a very strong personality. I love Locke Gallagher. He's ADHD but he has a strong sense of write & wrong. I love the pace that Jessica sets in the story. There is more than 1 mystery going on and its set with a carnival. There is also storm chasing tied into the story that adds to the action in the story. I like how ...more
Chastity Ray
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you love a mystery that will both thrill you and have you hanging on the edge of your seat, then you have come to the right place!! Killer Exposure by Jessica Patch is all this and more!! If you've never read a book by Ms. Patch this is a great one to start with so grab a copy and give it a try. You won't be sorry!

Greer Montgomery may not have it all, but she's doing the best she can. She's working three jobs and taking care of her daughter, Lin. Her only regret may be that she doesn't have
Kay Garrett
Jun 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: want-to-read
KILLER EXPOSURE by Jessica R. Patch is a wonderful inspirational second chance for love romance full of suspense and edge of your seat action. The author has written a book you will not want to put down.

KILLER EXPOSURE is the story of Greer Montgomery, sheriff deputy and crime scene photographer for Goldenville, Alabama, and Locke Gallagher, photographer and storm chaser. They had been in love once. With different ideas on family life or the fact to have a family at all, Greer had called it off.
Glenda Parker
May 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My review today is on the Love Inspired Suspense, Killer Exposure. I really enjoy Jessica's books. She has a special way with suspense. This story is well written, action packed, and is appropriate for this season of storms and tornadoes we are having. I know you are going to love it.

Deputy Greer Montgomery is a single mother of a baby girl. She works as a crime scene photographer but she also works as a photographer. She is out in the middle of a field taking pictures for the chamber of
Sarah Vanscoyoc
May 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I haven’t been reading a terrible lot of suspense lately, but I always have to make an exception for Jessica R. Patch’s newest books! I’m one of those people who spends the book trying to guess “whodunit” and Ms. Patch is one of the few authors that stumps me almost every time! I don’t know how she does it, but I rarely finish her books with the “I was right!” excitement. It’s always the “wait, how did I miss that?” question, instead. Which to me is one of the marks of a very well-written ...more
Marylin
Mar 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jessica Patch knows how to spin a tale which will leave you dizzy and looking over your shoulder. This book is one of those stories. It is packed full of action, suspense, drama, frightening tornado storms with thunder and lightning, and a scary guy dressed in black! Plus, a little bit of wonderful romance to top it all off.
I used to love carnivals, the fun rides, and food, but this book has me rethinking if I want to step into those big tops.
Jessica Patch does such a wonderful job in putting
Lori
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars or more!!
This story is full of adventure and action around every bend.
From storm chasing ( which I find very exciting) to everything else going on I felt like I was on the chase myself. I even wanted to look over my shoulder a time or two.
Do you ever feel like something is not right or someone is watching you? I have felt like this a time or two. It's this weird sensation that you have so I felt just like Greer at times.
I loved loved this story because it kept me on the edge of my seat
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
One thing I can say about this author is she never disappoints. Whenever I pick up one of her books I know I am in for a wild ride. That was very much the case with this book. It has you guessing every which was trying to figure out what's going to happen next and leaves you guessing to the last possible second. I will say this I think I will never look at another carnival the same way after reading this book.... With out giving anything away there is a moment in the book where two characters ...more
Melissa
Apr 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Let me start with the feelings I had at the end of this book and I think that will sum up my views of Jessica Patch's newest novel, Killer Exposure. WHAT? HOW? REALLY? WHOA, TOTALLY DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!!!

Greer, a crime scene photographer, witnesses a murder at the local carnival. It becomes quickly apparent that someone wants her dead and is willing to go to any length to see that through. Locke, a storm chaser and Greer's ex, comes to her aid. In the midst of all this, Locke discovers Greer
Patti
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given this book to read before its May release and to give my honest review. It wasn’t a surprise to me that I love this book. Jessica Patch writes books that are intriguing, honest and filled with twists and turns. Killer Exposure is about a single mom, Greer, who is a criminal photographer and sheriff deputy who accidentally views a murder. She is reconnected with her ex, Locklin, who doesn’t know he’s a father, and together they try to deal with this new revelation and to find the ...more
Lisa
Wow! Get ready for a wild ride--this carnival is a killer. If you're looking for a book crammed full of action and suspense with a second-chance romance, you found it. The main characters, Greer and Locke, are very well developed and likable. The emotions that they experience pulled me into the story. I enjoyed reading how God worked in their lives to heal past hurts. One of my favorite lines is "I do life with my church family. I do not do church." The killer's identity was a complete surprise ...more
Cheryl Olivera
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Greer Montgomery is working a few jobs to care for her daughter. Thinking she is doing everything right until the day Locke Gallagher comes back into the picture. He was leaving for a career in storm chasing with his future ahead of him. Greer has been hiding a secret, and she didn't want to tie a man down that didn't want children.

I loved this story with everything going on, with edge of your seat suspense. I couldn't figure out who done it. I guessed a few times, but I was wrong. I guess you
Jun 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
Locke Gallagher is a storm chaser and is out getting some pictures of the storms for his web site and that’s when he runs into a woman being attacked. Locke steps into help and is shocked to see it’s his past love Greer Montgomery. Greer witnessed a murder in progress and now the killer is bent on ending Greer’s life but Locke is committed to protecting her even though she has been with holding a very big secret. Can Locke and Greer survive a killer and possibly have a future?
Susan
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First off – I adore storm chasers and loved the inclusion in this story. The weather additions just add to the entertainment of this story – besides the fact that you are driven crazy with wondering WHO is doing this! Very well written suspense and mystery with the good old “whodunnit” moments at every turn. You won’t guess it! It is a well done “secret baby” trope, too – she pulled it off nicely. This is another fabulous story from this author. Bookshelf keeper!
Jordann
May 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Killer Exposure by Jessica R. Patch is her newest Love Inspired Suspense story and is a total must read! From the very beginning she takes you on a wild ride filled with so many twists and turns that you cannot help but be held captive by this story.

If you enjoy suspenseful stories, especially those that keep you guessing the whole way through, then Killer Exposure is the book for you!

I received a copy of this book from the publisher/author, but was not required to leave a review.
Brenda C. McAllister
WOW!!!!!!

What a good book!! Displaying strong determination and strength on the part of Greed and determination and selfishness on the part of Locke. What a couple!! They showed love and commitment to each other without realizing it for the sake of their baby. Good job to the author!!!!
Gayle Adams
May 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Killer Exposure is a suspenseful but romantic story about Greer Montgomery. She is a police officer and a crime scene photographer. Locklin, from Greer's past, comes in to save the day only to have his world rocked!
This is an on the edge of your seat, nailbiter suspense that needs to be on your summer reading list!
Leslie Mcdonald
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Locke and Greer’s story is riveting!!! Their characters blend perfectly as they chase a murderer and a deadly tornado! This story is one of love, faith, mystery, romance and danger! You won’t want to put it down! It’s double the thrills! You will love riding along on this adventure. Definitely a MUST READ!!! Thank you, Jessica Patch, for another awesome book!
Donna Griffin
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is Jessica R Patch's best book yet. It's easy to read and hard to put down. Many twists and turns. Set in a traveling carnival ,a small town in Alabama, you would think this would be full of good times. That's not the case. There is a murderer running loose and the carnies are not his only victims, throw in bad weather and tornadoes. Will anyone survive this mayhem?
Patricia
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
this is a page turning story. Greer is at carnivel and stumbles onto a murder scene, but they also see her, can Locke , her ex, keep her safe and still want to help when he finds out her secret. he is a storn chaser and has a few days to help her. if you like supsene and romance you will like the book

• Sheltered by the Soldier
  • Risky Return (Covert Operatives #3)
  • Deep Undercover (True Blue K-9 Unit #4)
  • Blind Trust (True Blue K-9 Unit #3)
  • Guarding the Amish Midwife (Amish Country Justice #6)
  • Act of Valor (True Blue K-9 Unit #2)
  • Danger on the Ranch (Roughwater Ranch Cowboys, #1)
  • Cold Case Secrets (True North Heroes #4)
  • Alaskan Ambush
  • Perilous Pursuit
  • Inherited Threat
  • Lone Witness (FBI: Special Crimes Unit #4)
  • Hidden Twin (Love Inspired Suspense)
  • Undercover Twin
  • Nanny Witness
  • Seeking the Truth (True Blue K-9 Unit #5)
  • Justice Mission (True Blue K-9 Unit #1)
  • Justice at Morgan Mesa
Jessica R. Patch lives in the mid-south where she pens inspirational contemporary romance and romantic suspense novels. You can find her sneaking off to movies with her husband, watching way too much Netflix with her daughter, dominating her son at board games, and collecting recipes to amazing dishes she'll probably never cook. She is the author of the Seasons of Hope series, the Honeyhaven ...more
“He was pretty sure he didn't need a Post-It note to remind him a killer was coming. With a vengeance. With death on his mind. And he was laser-focused.” 0 likes