Start by marking “The Towering Sky” as Want to Read:
The Towering Sky

The Towering Sky

(The Thousandth Floor #3)

The final book in Katharine McGee's epic New York Times bestselling Thousandth Floor series

When you have everything, you have everything to lose.

Welcome back to New York, 2119. A skyscraper city, fueled by impossible dreams.

Leda just wants to move on from what happened in Dubai. Until a new investigation forces her to seek help—from the person she’s spent all year t/>When
Audiobook
Published August 28th 2018 by HarperCollins

Matthew
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a fun trilogy. Not super deep or anything, but the perfect bit of escape reading. I might also say that it is a bit of guilty pleasure in that it is obviously not written with my demographic in mind, but I still enjoyed it immensely. I recommended this series to my wife after the first book, and she ended up finishing it before I did. Every time I started “squealing” with each gossipy reveal or cheesy hookup, I am pretty sure she was amused.

I will say one thing, and I have s
Ishmeen
Sep 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVED THIS SERIES SO MUCH WHAT A GREAT CONCLUSION👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Crazy4Books
Gonna miss this drama filled world

Mini Review:

This was a great conclusion to an awesome trilogy. This last book was a little slow in the middle and the ending was more predictable than the first two, but I still really loved the world and all the technology. The drama filled plot was highly entertaining. The writing was also very easy to get immersed in. It almost felt like a real place with real characters. The main characters were all flawed without being unlikable to t
Sara
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

The Towering Sky is the third and final instalment of futuristic teen series ‘The Thousandth Floor’. Following in the same vein as the previous books, we see our privileged and beautiful narrators as they navigate the fall out of various secrets finally coming to light, mixed in with a little teen angst and drama.

This instalment is really all about Avery and her relationship with adopted brother Atlas, as well as being
Rekha
Aug 28, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: get-to-soon
I was satisfied with the ending, it was perfect. But I can’t justify giving this book 5 stars because the book was pretty stretched out, repetitive and boring from the 20% mark to the 75% mark. I also feel like this was an opportunity to develop Brice to the fullest extent, but that opportunity wasn’t used. All I know is that he is sometimes a creep and sometimes a knight in shining armour. I really loved this trilogy, and will definitely be reading anything McGee puts out in the future.

UPDATE
Darinda
Sep 23, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, ya-sci-fi
The third and final book in The Thousandth Floor trilogy by Katharine McGee. The characters (Leda, Rylin, Calliope, Watt, and Avery) are all back with an exciting conclusion to the series.

Leda is the most intriguing and complex character in the book. Rylin is my favorite character, but Cord, her boyfriend, is kind of lame. Calliope still seems pointless. Watt is still too smart for his own good. Avery has major drama, and, really, deserves better than Atlas.

This book nicely wraps up the variou
Amy
Oct 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Star Rating: 4.5 Stars

Well.. I didn't see that coming.

I f'ing love this series.

I don't watch reality TV so this book is basically my bad TV. I know its rotting my brain, but I'm addicted to it.
Natalie
Apr 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic! This was definitely much quieter than the first two in the series, but it still delivered. I was still intrigued and super invested in the characters. And the last 150 pages or so were just... ahhhhhh! Lol!
Anyway it's currently 130am and I have to work in the morning so I should go to bed.
But yes. excellent.
The entire trilogy is really solid in my opinion. Def recommend.
Feb 22, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Me waiting for August right now:

Megha Patel
Nov 27, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: audiobooks
I expected a lot more from this book but it did not deliver.

I really enjoyed the first two books but certainly not this one. The story in this one could have ended a lot earlier but it was stretched and dragged out instead. It felt like the characters were forced to separate in the first half of the book and then brought back together. We knew their lives were intertwined to begin with so why force them to ignore that part? Don’t get me wrong I still enjoyed it but it was a little fr
Alaina
WOW! I didn’t expect that kind of ending but at the same time I’m happy it happened??

So in this final installment, I think it’s the last? Dunno but it’s bitterswet!, well you see the gang. Not everyone knows of the death that happened at the end in book 2. However, the police are trying to figure out who did it. I had my theories and I was so happy that my #1 suspect was it! I mean, I was still shocked and shit but really happy because my detective skills are getting better!

A lot ha
Dannii Elle
Actual rating 3.5/5 stars. This is the third and final instalment in The Thousandth Floor trilogy.

Set in the futuristic thousand-floor skyscraper that dominates the Manhattan skyline, this follows all of the drama that comes with the territory of being one of the building's wealthy 'highliers'. The multiple perspectives means an array of stories are continually revolving around the central plot-line and they all converge in a drama-filled and explosive fashion!

Just like t
Krystal
Just happily filing myself into the trash-for-trash category because of my love of this series.

Rich Kid Drama is like my new fave sub-genre. Is it new though? Or has this series just finally awakened a part of me that has been sleeping since I got bored with Gossip Girl 2? Either way, I'm beginning to embrace the fact that I love me some Rich Kid Drama.

True to the format of the previous two novels, this book begins with its ending. Very dramatic. I made sense of it pretty quick but the journey to get the
Yusra  ✨
Aug 20, 2018 is currently reading it  ·  review of another edition
eight more dayyyyyssss until release!!!!!!!!!!
Brittany
5 Towering Stars!! .

“Some secrets are better buried.”

Clapping and crying.... sad that its over!!!

What a fantastic ending to this amazing addictive series. I loved this series so hard!! I don't think I could have asked for a better conclusion. I think McGee did a phenomenal job tying up all the loose ends in this finale. She kept her characters and story line just as fast paced and addictive as the first two. I will miss this world so much! What an amazing ride. I can not recommend it enough i.
Caitlin
Sep 22, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
this series is amazing i’m so sad it’s over
Christy
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I finally finished a book!! And it was excellent!
Shannon
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-reads
This book was so good! I definitely enjoyed it a lot more than the previous two books in the trilogy. I don't know why, because there was definitely as much drama as before, but I think because the story was finally coming together. Also, this ending, definitely didn't see that one coming, but I'm totally content with it!
Kayla Ramoutar
Uggggghhhhhhhhh.

Listen. NOTHING happens in this book until, let's say, 75% in. Truly. There's a lot of recapping - which, tbh, was helpful because some stuff/people I forgot - and a hell of a lot of thinking. In the second book I had started to like some of the characters and some I still liked but others... nah.

Here's some specific and/or vague thoughts on each section:
Leda: Despite obviously not Loving her in the first book I warmed up to her much more in the second one. Thi
Emilija
EDIT: ok so i just finished it and it wasn't good lmao
WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN:
-Leda and Watt need to have happily ever after
-Atlas needs to fall from the tower in Dubai
- Avery and Cord need to be together SHE DESERVES BETTER THAN ATLAS
-Anddd Rylin deserves to be happy but uhh not with Cord
-Calliope needs to choke and die

xoxo I'm so excited for this one
Taylor Ramirez
ari
Dec 02, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult
A good final book but not that good to be rated with 5 stars. This book's biggest problems were repetition and lack of drama, the main reason I read this trilogy. It had some good character development but some other characters were not given enough time for the reader to learn about them and discover some depth in them. What actually saved this book was the ending.

This was Avery's book. She really shined in this one and showed us her true worth. She is by no means one of my favorite characters
jessica
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
rounding up my rating because even thought nothing really happens in this installment, im still walking away from this book (and series) with a generally positive opinion.

to me, there really wasnt a plot. this was essentially a wrap of everything that happened in the first two books. no new events, no new characters. just tying together loose ends and creating a conclusion. how that managed to be 450 pages worth, i will never know. but i never really found myself bored throughout, which amazes
Let's Geek
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Read the full review also on my blog Let's Geek here: https://lets-geek.blogspot.com/2018/1...

The Towering Sky is the final novel in The Thousandth Floor Series and a glorious conclusion to the unique romance sci fi series.

Total Rating: 9.2/10

Cover: 9/10

Genre: SciFi, Romance
For You if you like: Gossip Girl, Pretty Littl/>For/>Genre:
Ivana - Diary of Difference
Can't wait to read this one.

#1 The Thousandth Floor - ★★★★
#2 The Dazzling Heights - Not Read Yet
#3 The Towering Sky - Not Read Yet
Danny
Sep 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Satisfying conclusion to a really fun series! I wish we got a bit more at the end, it did fell a bit rushed and neatly wrapped up. I definitely recommend this for anyone whos looking for something similar to Gossip Girl! it totally gave me that vibe, and its probably the closest I've coming to reading anything that gave me that same kind of feeling.

I hope if this ever gets adapted to TV, it gets the proper adaption it deserves.

I also wouldn't be mad if she added another, or did a sp
Ana

RTC later tonight
Atlas
Sep 02, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-s
Wasn't this city full of people from nowhere, people who remade themselves the moment they arrived?

* * *
3 / 5

The Towering Sky, like the rest of the Thousandth Floor trilogy, was definitely a guilty pleasure sort of read. It was gossipy, it was dramatic, it had forbidden (and disturbing love), and was generally full of love, lust, and lies. And I loved it for it. However, The Towering Sky felt pretty much the same as The Dazzling Heights - it almost felt like I was reading the same bogenerally

• Neverwake (Dreamfall #2)
  • Strange New World (Brave New Girl, #2)
  • The Keep of Ages (The Vault of Dreamers, #3)
  • Final 7 (Cell 7 Trilogy #3)
  • The Lady Rogue
  • Defy the Fates (Constellation, #3)
  • The Other Side of the Sky (Untitled, #1)
  • Evolution (Dark Matter #3)
  • Mind Games
  • Feyland (Feyland #1- #3)
  • Fierce Like a Firestorm (Hibiscus Daughter, #2)
  • Adapting Eden (Save The Pearls, #2)
  • Turnabout (Roswell #8)
  • Renegade (Elemental, #3)
  • Daring and the Duke (The Bareknuckle Bastards, #3)
  • Mine to Spell (Mine, #2)
  • Rivals Unto Death: Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr
  • Swept Away (Sixteenth Summer #3)
Katharine McGee is the New York Times bestselling author of American Royals and The Thousandth Floor trilogy. She studied English and French literature at Princeton University and has an MBA from Stanford. She lives in her hometown of Houston, TX with her husband.

The Thousandth Floor (3 books)
  • The Thousandth Floor (The Thousandth Floor, #1)
  • The Dazzling Heights (The Thousandth Floor, #2)
“Didn't you feel me, loving you from across the ocean?” 5 likes
“All good storytellers study psychology ... Novelists, filmmakers, even actors. You have to know the rules of human behavior before you can make your characters break them.” 3 likes