Start by marking “Gorilla Tango: From Businessman to Convicted Felon and Surviving the US Prison System” as Want to Read:

After losing all his money in a business venture gone wrong, Warren Stelman does the unthinkable. He gets involved in a sweepstakes scam and makes dirty money.

In August of 2012, his world comes crashing down when he is arrested by Interpol in Santo Domingo and extradited to the Southern District of New York by the United States Government to face justice for the crime he c
Published September 12th 2018 by Not Avail

To ask other readers questions about Gorilla Tango, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gorilla Tango

Start your review of Gorilla Tango: From Businessman to Convicted Felon and Surviving the US Prison System
Norman Bacal
Nov 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I just finished the book and wow. The author’s description of the prison system is so raw and authentic that you feel every moment with him.

It was not a book bu expected to like when I picked it up but it was a book I could not put down.
Shelley Scherer
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Whether you are familiar with the story or not you will be overwhelmed by Warrens honesty. A true testament of how the love and support of our family can get us through the hardest of times. When you are done reading the book, look around, be thankful and embrace every one you love.
Umi
Mar 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Book is good! Well written, hopefully people will learn from it!
Shà
Jul 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
interesting
John Austen
May 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
Andie Stelman (age 16) sobbing uncontrollably on the phone from Miami International Airport: "Daddy!!! Three FBI agents met us when we got off the plane. They told Mommy she's under arrest. They left me here all alone. I'm so scared. What do I do? What's going to happen to Mom? Why was she arrested, Daddy? What did she do wrong?"
Warren Stelman (to himself) from Santo Domingo in the Dominican Republic: "My worst fears are confirmed. They fucking got us! Oh My God!"
The old cliches - 'a real page t
Aileen
Apr 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Even though I got this book during a time I was unexpectedly busy I had to carve out time every day to read Gorilla Tango! I just could not put it down.
It was a compelling read about how life can take a really bad turn for regular people-your friend, neighbor-with the wrong set of circumstances.
Great read and I highly recommend it!
SvaboZiska
Feb 17, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is long overdue. The author does a very good job painting a picture of the events and what followed. A biography which made some thoughts run through my mind. This is a book I will definitely read again someday.
Chloe
Mar 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was a really powerful story. I appreciated Warren's honesty and vulnerability in sharing his experiences in the US prison system. I like that he didn't make excuses for his past, and instead worked hard to make changes and move forward. I had tears in my eyes by the end!
Barbara Martin
rated it did not like it
Nov 20, 2018
Angie
Jan 11, 2020

• Voices from Chernobyl: The Oral History of a Nuclear Disaster
  • 101 Ways to Go Zero Waste
  • The Shanghai Free Taxi: Journeys with the Hustlers and Rebels of the New China
  • Quichotte
  • Prisoner of Tehran
  • Locke & Key, Vol. 1: Welcome to Lovecraft
  • Reflections of Canada: Illuminating Our Opportunities and Challenges at 150+ Years
  • Fascism: A Warning
  • Ru
  • Jungle: A Harrowing True Story of Survival
  • I Shall Live: Surviving the Holocaust Against All Odds
  • Upheaval: Turning Points for Nations in Crisis
  • Requiem for the American Dream: The 10 Principles of Concentration of Wealth & Power
  • That Time I Loved You
  • The Handmaid's Tale: The Graphic Novel
  • Soleil
  • Babylon's Ashes (The Expanse, #6)
  • The Demon in the Freezer