Start by marking “Trust in Me (Hawkeye Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Trust in Me (Hawkeye Book 2)

Trust in Me (Hawkeye Book 2)

4.77  ·  Rating details ·  39 Ratings  ·  25 Reviews
Hawkeye operative Trace Romero lives on the edge, taking risks and thriving on danger. When his boss’s little sister’s house is broken into, he’s tasked with keeping her—and her secrets—safe.

Trace’s arrival turns Aimee Inamorata’s perfectly ordered life upside down. The dominant and infuriatingly arrogant man is the kind of jaded alpha male she’s spent a lifetime avoiding
Published October 23rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Trust in Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trust in Me

Erin Lewis
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed Hawkeye operative Trace Romero and Aimee Inamorata’s story. Aimee is the younger sister of the boss of Hawkeye and when it appears that she is in danger, Trace is sent in to investigate and protect her at all costs.
I loved the push and pull of this relationship between Trace and Aimee, the sexual tension built and built until it threatened to explode. It was intense and way too powerful in the end for either of them to ignore .
Aimee has been attracted to the BDSM lifestyle s
Rhonda
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Trace is sent in to protect Aimee, who is his boss's sister. She hates it at first but the more Trace learns about her, the more he wants her. He can't though, right? When he learns she is curious about BDSM, it throws him for a loop and they slowly start building a relationship. I love the fact that the characters didn't just jump right into the relationship, they took time to learn about each other first. But danger is closing in and it's up to Trace and his team to keep Aimee safe. Will he ge ...more
Debbie Watson
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another hot,sexy read! I absolutely love the Hawkeye series. Trace and Aimee's book is terrific. Can't wait for more from this series.
Jennifer Copeland
Title: Trust in Me
Series: Hawkeye (Book 2)
Author: Sierra Cartwright
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Pages: 174
Rating: 5 Stars
Reviewed by Jennifer Copeland for Janise Jivin’ Blog

Trust in Me by Sierra Cartwright was an awesome read. This is the second book in Hawkeye series. This is the first book that I have read by Sierra Cartwright and it won’t be my last! I couldn’t put my kindle down as I was reading this HOT and STEAMY book. Trust in Me will have you wanting to read more by this amazing author.
Tru
Linda Dunn
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy Eureka!!!!

Trace Romero works for Hawkeye Securities. He has always lived a perilous lifestyle and it's one he has chosen for himself. His latest assignment is to protect Aimee Inamorta. Aimee also works for Hawkeye Securities in the IT department, along with her sister who is high up in the company. There is suspicion that Aimee's life is in danger and so Trace is hired to keep her out of harms way. Aimee has many classified secrets tucked away in her head. Secrets that dangerous people wou
Martha
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This Series just gets better and better. While I loved book 1 I must say this one is so far my favorite!

Trace has been assigned to keep Aimee out of dangers harm. Aimee knows many secrets that could end up getting her killed. She is definitely in the line of fire. Aimee's initial reaction to Trace is basically uninterested. He just seems like the typical Alpha male set on protecting her and getting the job done. He is stubborn and works in the sense that his way is the only way.

Aimee definitely
Amber Jones
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing

What an amazing book, I just have no words for how wonderfully this was written. I absolutely couldn't put this novel down.

Aimee is a strong willed nerdy professor type helping the hawkeye company with new technology when her sister overreacts and sends an operative to protect her and drive her absolutely crazy. She is an amazing character when u start unraveling her back story you become amazed with her.

Trace is losing his mind trying to behave and be good in a house with a woman that tempts hi
Theresa
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Agent Romero!! When Hawkeye’s second in command’s sister is in danger, she’s immediately put in the hands of one of her best agents, Trace Romero. As professional as he is, Trace soon discovers the wicked beauty and brains of Aimee Inamorata.

Although Aimee is fairly innocent when it comes to BDSM, Trace—a Dom—is willing to introduce her to the beautiful world of Domination and submission. She’s read some books and romance stories of the genre, but books and real life are very different. As the l
Dar
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads, bdsm
Trace and Aimee did a wonderful dance around each other, all the sexual energy sizzling, all those sly glances, and easy rapport. When your big sister is the person running the show for a security company, a little problem you have results in you getting a live-in bodyguard, who is shadowing your every move, going through all your things, and living in your house. Aimee gets Trace, and neither is prepared for the instant attraction

Once they finally, once Aimee makes her shy and tentative move
Aimz
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love this series! Trust in Me is so hot and the suspense is great! Trace is sent to protect his boss’ sister, Aimee. However she doesn’t think she needs protection and having someone in her space is not welcome and so there is a lot of tension.... all types of tension and the chemistry between them... Ohhhhh the chemistry 😉. The sexy as sin Trace spies some of her BDSM material.. and he just so happens to have the experience that Aimee is needing ... the question is will they act on it and can ...more
Cara Nicole
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Trace and Aimee are perfect together!
The Hawkeye team is in place for another of their own. This time, Trace shows up on Aimee's doorstep at the command of her sister, for a possible threat. The sparks that fly off the two of these are more than just their verbal sparring. Between going for runs, a hilarious bird, and action, this book had it all. The ending seemed a bit rushed, but overall it was a solid book, and I'm looking forward to more of the Hawkeye team in the future. I'm falling for m
Saskia
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
The second book in the Hawkeye series, but it can be read as a standalone without any problems. It features a new couple., Aimee and Trace.

Aimee was a wonderful character. She was a bit of a longer and liked her routine and having someone disturb her quiet life, is a big and not always welcome change.

I liked Trace. He was calm and relaxed, but he did want to be able to do his job and be obeyed.

I enjoyed their interactions and the way they explored a new relationship.

For me the star of the show
Jenn
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second installment of the Hawkeye series, and my favorite thus far. Aimee and Trace start out their relationship as client and bodyguard, where they build a base level of trust. The trust continues to bloom and grow into a relationship, where both Trace and Aimee need to put away past experiences and learn to knock down their walls and give all of themselves. Loved the characters and their interactions, and Eureka brought a welcome level of humor.
Definitely put this on your must rea
Katherine
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved that Sierra really allowed for the truth of a BDSM relationship developing to be shown within these pages. Not only did she create strong relatable characters, or a storyline that kept me reading but she weaved the truth about love, sex, BDSM, and ultimately trust within the pages. And to me that's what really allowed for this story to shine.
Tracey
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Trace’s arrival turns Aimee Inamorata’s life upside down. These 2 characters were a treat to read the way the connection is a slow burn, that once trace, and aimee finally gives into there attractions for one another its sizzling. This is book was enjoyable. I really liked the main characters chemistry. I voluntarily review this book for my honest opinion.
Elaine Swinney
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It is well written and it is the second in this series. This one is worth your time and effort. This one has some suspense in it. Sierra Cartwright is an awesome writer and worth reading, I know when I see her name on a book I will be getting a fantastic story. Get this one and give it a chance!!!!
Trust In Me Sierra Cartwright
This 2nd book in series and is better then 1st. Has a lot more relationship and romance in it. Trace is very demanding but very sexy. Really like that Aimee was nerdy and peculiar in her own charming way. Aimee is the little sister of the Hawkeye owner and Trace thinking she’s more a annoying little sister rather then a gorgeous nerdy.
Good story and HEA.
January Apted
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't get enough!

Sierra Cartwright has done it again, right from the first few paragraphs I was hooked and couldn't put the book down. I can't wait for the next book in this series. I highly recommend the book!!
Sparty
Oct 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nice

Great story. Quick and easy read. Not much action until the end. More of a bodyguard/client love story as they slowly get to know each other and fall in love. He teaches her about the bdsm world. Steamy scenes.
Mary Silvestri
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

Sierra 's books are always different and this was especially. Trace and Amiee were together almost from the beginning. He handle her introduction to BDSM with love and a gentle hand.
Amanda Ake-myers
Oct 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
It's a great continuation of the series!! I love how this couple begins their journey into relation. He is the experienced person and her being the novice. The book shows how trust is built in a relationship!! Loved it!! Would definitely recommend!
April
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this couple. Trace is given the job of protecting Aimee from a big nasty. Throw in weeks of sexual frustration and a crazy bird and it's a great combination. Plus there's some action there at the end to tie it all together. Read this book, it's a page turner for sure!!!
Theresa
Shelves: reread
I absolutely loved this book. It was a cannot put down book. I was not expecting the ending and Trace and Aimee are a wonderful couple. Sierra Cartwright has not disappointed. Cannot wait for the next installment of this series.
Melinda  Parker
Oct 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Trace has just been given an assignment to protect the sister of Hawkeye Security's right hand woman...one that is feared. He'll protect her at all costs, even with his heart.

Aimee is employed by Hawkeye Security in their development department. Her sister is the right hand woman there. Aimee's safety and the project is compromised so protection is sent in in the form of one gorgeous Alpha. They butt heads and heat things up simultaneously.

They begin an intimate and differed relationship. Old f
Eleanor
Cindy Peterson
Nov 07, 2018
Stormy Cole
Oct 26, 2018
Sierra is a USA Today, International Best-Selling author who wrote her first book at age nine and hasn't stopped since.
Sierra invites you to share the complex journey of love and desire, of surrender and commitment.
Her own journey has taught her that trusting takes guts and courage, and her work is a celebration for everyone who is willing to take that risk.