Start by marking “Nevermore (Crossbreed, #6)” as Want to Read:
Nevermore (Crossbreed, #6)

Nevermore

(Crossbreed #6)

USA TODAY BESTSELLER
Raven Black risks it all for loyalty and love in this stunning continuation in the USA Today bestselling Crossbreed series.

Raven returns to her childhood home to rebuild her severed relationship with her father. After a long year of capturing violent criminals and thwarting assassination plots, she could use a vacation.

But trouble is brewing on the
Published January 15th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Nevermore, please sign up.
Trisha This book was a disappointment for me and I think I will take it off my list. I'll call it a filler book, nothing happens but a bunch of family drama.…moreThis book was a disappointment for me and I think I will take it off my list. I'll call it a filler book, nothing happens but a bunch of family drama. As for Christian & Raven .... you'll have to read to get the answer to *that* question. But I'll say this part of what made me enjoy this series is their comradery, banter, and snarky jabs. That is absent in this book. Christian barely gets any page time... like I said it's mostly family stuff. I was bored (less)
Heather Estes No Nevermore is not the ending to the crossbreed series. She still has another two books after this in mind maybe more.

Start your review of Nevermore (Crossbreed, #6)
☕️Kimberly
A few years back I won Dannika Dark's Seven series on Audio. Best dang thing that ever happen. Since then I have devoured her backlist and impatiently wait for each new release. Her series all take place in the same world but feature different supernatural characters. If you are new to this author, I recommend beginning with the Mageri series as a secondary character there becomes a key character in Crossbreed.

As soon as I got this audiobook I listened. Despite my best efforts to extend my liste
Gaby★Me Myshelf and I★
Dannika, Dannika, Dannika.

I just ....don't know anymore. What are you playing at?

The first 70% of this book read like this

The last 30% was like

So what am I left with. 3 stars that's what

Christian - my love for you is eternal
Raven - get over it already I'm sick of your whining ass
Lenore - I will gut you
Switch - Christian will gut you and I will watch
Dannika - You're quids up. 6 books just to get here.

This book was about nothing really. There was no plot to take over the world, no case to so
Candace Tidwell
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
It's been quite awhile since I was able to blast through a book like I did this one. And I am beyond ecstatic that I was able to breeze through without pausing. Be prepared, if you start reading Nevermore, you will not want to put it down. Non-stop from beginning to end, you will laugh hysterically, you will bristle with fury and you will LOVE this book. Dannika Dark is brilliant and there are very few, that I would claim can come close to her caliber. Read the book!
Krystal Hudson
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Best book series I have ever read!!! Totally recommend the Crossbreed series
Brandy
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series! Dannika doesn't disappoint her fans with Nevermore. It ran me through the emotional gambit and left me with a smile on my face.
Looking forward to what Christian, Raven and the rest of the Crossbreed cast get into in book 7.
Lorna
Raven Black is a crossbreed vampire/mage in love with Irish vampire, Christian Poe. This time though, she’s upset with him so she returns home to her father for a visit. Until recently her father thought she had died a decade before when she was first turned. Instead of working with Keystone on a case, she gets involved in her father’s major problems of the shifter lion sort and it’s not very pretty. Why is this the delight for me? Because I think Dark could write anything and I would love it as ...more
Nevermore is the sixth novel in the Crossbreed series by Dannika Dark and it was as exciting to listen to like all the other installments. Dark is not losing her steam with this world and characters anytime soon!

Nevermore starts days after Blackout with Raven saying with her dad Crush. Crush is wanted the Breed world calls a trusted human. A human who knows about the Breed world and is trusted enough to keep those memories. Crush believed that Raven has been dead the last seven years until Black
Valerie
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think I loved this book so much because it's what I was missing from the start. In every series I read (not just Dannika's books) the first book is the background, but this series is not. This series started off differently and I think that's why at first I couldn't emotionally connect. Although it took me some time to come back to this series, I've loved every book, BUT this one made me fall in LOVE with the series and made it all worth reading. This book steps back to the beginning without a ...more
Tanya Davis
Jan 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

I received this book for free from Publisher in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Nevermore was one of the releases I was most excited for in the New Year. After the suspicious and kind of up-in-the-air ending of Blackout, I was dying to get back into the Crossbreed world.

Our story mostly focuses on Christian and Raven, but we do get glimpses of the Keystone crew which I wanted to mention because the stuff going on with Shepher

Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
Nevermore was a very good story, but I was sure it was going to be the last in the Crossbreed series - and I don't really understand why there will be more books. Don't get me wrong - I love the characters, the world, and everything going on here - but it just feels like it's being dragged out a little bit now.

There was a lot going on, especially because Raven was able to spend some time with a special someone she hadn't seen in a long time. And that was definitely balm for the heart (both hers
Jacqueline's Reads
3.5 I have a love / hate relationship with this series

This series started out strong for me, but I’m having a hard time in liking a lot of the character’s decisions and motives. It just doesn’t make sense to me.

The first half of the book was rough. I understood the relationship between Raven and Christian would be rocky (they split up in the last book) but I didn’t realize how non-existent they would be. There was zero interaction until 30% of the book.

The parts where Christian and Raven didn’t
Rambling Rose
Can’t get enough!

The Crossbreed series is one of my all time favorites and Dannika Dark didn’t disappoint with Nevermore!

If you’ve gotten this far in the series there’s no reason to recap the fantastic world-building, or how amazingly well developed each of the characters are. They are honestly so real that finishing a book is like leaving family behind. The term book hangover doesn’t do it justice, it’s more like homesickness.

So, in Nevermore we’re really delving more into the lives and histor
Terika
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So I have been anxiously awaiting the release of this book. Finally the day came!!!! And it was so very worth the wait. Lines were drawn in the sand. Questions were answered. Secrets were revealed and put to rest. Declarations were made. Raven helped her dad out of a dangerous situation. Friends from the past were introduced. Such a great book!! This series just keeps getting better and better. I absolutely loved the book and series!!!!!! A must read......over and over and over again!!!!
B.L. Olson
Another Bingable Book

I waited months for this book to come out, and of course read it in a single sitting. While there was less action than the last two books, this one was full of emotion. And when I say less action, I mean Keystone is on hiatus/vacation and yet trouble always seems to find them.
Myrna Richmond
Review

I have read and enjoyed all the authors books, and while the Magori will always be my favourite series I do like Crossbreed. I have come to love all the funny eccentric character's and the great stories. This one was really good and I liked the ending a lot.
LexiLikesLiterature
First hour a bit slow. Not that I'm not happy to add Ravens father to the character list, but their reunion was a bit tedious when all you want is to see her and Christian.

This book should've been one of those In between books like #5.5 instead Book #6. It's all filler and stuffing. It focuses on Raven reconnecting with her father and making a final decision on what to do about her feelings for Christian. It's not what I was expecting when I curled up under my electronic blanket and put on my h
Mikky (Nocturnal Predators Reviews)
Originally posted at:

* Beware of spoilers for past novels in this series.

To tell you the truth I tried to make the audio book to this novel last. I didn't succeed very well considering I read it in 8 days but I sure tried to string this along and milk it for all it was worth.

I have to say that I didn't dislike the road this novel ended up traveling. It was a departure from the loose formula past books have established. This was one of the more character driven books and considering I'm VERY
CozyBakesNook
Jan 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Gaele
AudioBook Review:
Stars: Overall 5 Narration 5 Story 5

Taking a bit of a break from the non-stop action and information uncovering, this story focuses more on Raven and Christian, and how they came to be the people they are. Raven is visiting with her father and taking a break from Christian – they aren’t speaking and she needs a break to regroup and relax. But, this is the Crossbreed world, and ‘relax’ isn’t a word that fits well in this world. Again, Dark has managed to build the expansion of t
Gaele
AudioBook Review:
Stars: Overall 5 Narration 5 Story 5

Marviette
in this series, I think this was the book I was anticipating the most and it turned out to be my least favorite in the series. It had all the right pieces, romance, angst, the ex factor, family issues and work. But they didn't come together for me.
Tabatha
The blurb! So excited for this one (and a little scared at how emotional I will be if when (?) Raven pawns off the necklace 😬😬).

January can’t come fast enough.
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
This is the 6th book in the series and you will need to read them in order. This one steps away from the Keystone clan for the most part. It follows Raven as she tries to come to terms with who she is and where she came from. She spends time with her dad and gets caught up in his dealings. Rather than calling her team for help, she tries to go solo and of course meets up with some nasty folks.

Meanwhile, Christian is pining away, wondering if he can make things right between them again. It takes
Shandie Bell
So good 😍😘

Damn that was a good read, i did not want that to end. I love raven she is so loyal to those she loves, plus she is a total badass.
Jaci Taylor
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dannika did it again!! This is one of the best in this series!!! The kaleidoscope of emotions is unreal. At one point I felt the shock and betrayal as if it was my own.
Joliene
Worth the wait!

OMG-- I swear I felt the New Madrid fault line shift on January 15 . It must have been all the Dannika Dark readers jumping up and down and shouting at the top of their lungs after reading Nevermore. This was a fun read. Raven and Christian stubborn as usual. We got to know Crush a whole lot more and that man loves his daughter. A couple of new characters, one to love and the other not so much. Houdini causing trouble again. Shepherd and Hunter bonding as well as the other members
Linda
Jan 21, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

This story centered around relationships and their attendant drama, an enjoyable but hopefully singular break from the usual mortal peril plotlines.
Debbie Turk
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, Just Wow. Absolutely Stunning!!😍🔥💵🌹

I think this has to be the most heartfelt of the Crossbreed Series so far, so you've been warned from the start!!😍😉

At the end of 'Blackout #5' Raven had discovered that Christian had kept the fact that her Dad, Crush, was a 'trusted human' in the Breed World, from her. She's devastated by what she sees as his betrayal & leaves the mansion to seek the comfort of her Daddy & home!!😥

Christian is side swiped by a ghost from his past! He doesn't seem particular
Anna Theurer (Anna's Bookshelf)
I have read all of Dannika Dark’s books and she is one of those authors that I one-click without even reading the book’s description. Needless to say, I one-clicked Nevermore and I was not disappointed. This book is # 6 in her Crossbreed series and the previous books must be read prior for Nevermore to make sense.

Out of all the paranormal romances that I have read, Raven is one of my favorite heroines. She isn’t perfect. She isn’t always likable. She is hardcore - physically and mentally. She lo
Alexandra
Jan 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
What a whirlwind of emotions! After last book's mean cliffhanger this one throws us directly in the abyss and doesn't let up until the end. That scene in the hot tube... oh my! I just about exploded, it was sooo... read for yourself. Christian is a dream come true, really he is, and even though I think he deserves way better, I liked how it played out. And hopefully in the books to come there will be less Raven and more from the others because I'd love to read more about Gem and Blue and Nico an ...more
Books similar 3 10 Apr 04, 2019 09:20AM

• Sin & Salvation (Demigods of San Francisco, #3)
  • Sin & Magic (Demigod of San Francisco #2)
  • Demon's Dance (Lizzie Grace, #4)
  • Warrior Fae Princess (Warrior Fae, #2)
  • Sin & Spirit (Demigods of San Francisco, #4)
  • How to Live an Undead Lie (Beginner's Guide to Necromancy, #5)
  • Warrior Fae Trapped (Warrior Fae, #1)
  • How to Wake an Undead City (The Beginner's Guide to Necromancy, #6)
  • Two Witches and a Whiskey (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #3)
  • Maze Witch (Questing Witch, #3)
  • Circle of the Moon (Soulwood, #4)
  • Night Stalker (Rosie O'Grady's Paranormal Bar and Grill, #2)
  • Wicked Hour (Heirs of Chicagoland, #2)
  • Shattered Bonds (Jane Yellowrock, #13)
  • Sin & Lightning (Demigods of San Francisco, #5)
  • Blood Binds (Wyrd Blood Book 3)
  • Blood Apprentice (Elemental Legacy, #2)
  • Boundary Broken (Boundary Magic, #4)
Dannika Dark is a USA TODAY Bestselling author and Audie Awards Finalist of urban fantasy and paranormal romance novels.

THE MAGERI SERIES is an exciting urban fantasy romance about a young woman's claim to immortality. Passionate, humorous, dark, and full of unpredictable twists, the Mageri series will take you on an unforgettable journey of love, friendship, and the hidden power within us all. C

Crossbreed (9 books)
  • Keystone (Crossbreed #1; Mageriverse #15)
  • Ravenheart (Crossbreed #2; Mageriverse #16)
  • Deathtrap (Crossbreed #3; Mageriverse #17)
  • Gaslight (Crossbreed, #4; Mageriverse #18)
  • Blackout (Crossbreed, #5; Mageriverse #19)
  • Moonstruck (Crossbreed, #7; Mageriverse #21)
  • Spellbound (Crossbreed, #8; Mageriverse #22)
  • Heartless (Crossbreed, #9)