Start by marking “The Selkie Prince's Unexpected Omega (The Royal Alphas #3)” as Want to Read:
The Selkie Prince's Unexpected Omega (The Royal Alphas #3)

The Selkie Prince's Unexpected Omega

(The Royal Alphas #3)

An MM Mpreg Shifter Romance.

An alpha claim. A possible heir. A Selkie prince whose mistake might just be what the fates intended.

Zale, the third alpha-born son of King Solomon, is concerned. His youngest brother, Caol, has been spending time with an unbonded omega. Being a responsible alpha, Zale feels it’s his duty to warn the omega Finn before he and Caol get into trou
Published December 8th 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Selkie Prince's Unexpected Omega, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Selkie Prince's Unexpected Omega

Steph ☀️
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was ok
So so......

Not as good as the previous books. I would give this 2.5 stars. I am staring to like the background story more than what’s happening between the two MCs. With this one I skimmed a lot through the heated scenes since they are feeling pretty redundant to me.
Pat Nelson
Nov 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Poor Finn! Two years after the king brought him to the castle to be a mate to his oldest son, Finn's living in limbo. Zale, King Solomon's third alpha-born son, is worried after seeing Caol, his youngest brother, flirt with Finn. He goes to warn Finn about Caol, but instead finds him in heat. Zale and Finn knot, but the aftermath may ruin Finn's life, and keep Zale from ever finding his true mate. This was a fantastic, awesome, engaging, sexy, and story filled with more twists and turns than a r ...more
Brenda
Dec 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good read!

I’ve read all the Selkie Prince books and each one held my interest so much that I want to keep reading. This one was good but seemed to bounce in time w/out filling in the missing parts of the story. I’d recommend this read because it’s a part of the series and connects with the past books. Looking forward for the next book though.
Karolina Cebula
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: in-english, lgbt, mpreg
Review in English and Polish || Recenzja po angielsku i polsku

Fearing that his youngest and the most sexually active brother could get into some serious trouble sleeping with an unbonded omega who lives in their castle, Prince Zale decides to take matters into his own hands. It is for this reason that he goes to the private quarters belonging to Finn, an omega taken under the royal roof two years earlier, who lost his former partner in tragic circumstances. Zale wants to help, but because of his
Tiffany
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this was a great addition to The Royal Alphas series. Besides Finn and Zale finding out they were fated mates, there were so many others things going on in this story. Secrets were revealed, most of which threw the Royal Princes and their Omegas for a loop. The weasel, Douglass, was at it again. Did he finally get his due or was allowed to continue overstepping his bounds? I love how close the Royal Princes are to each other and how protective they are of the Omegas.

Now, back to our featur
Quendolyn Barlow
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My my my Zale and Finn take matters into the own hands. Zale is the next prince inline to get a mate but the fates have setup something totally interesting for him. Finn has been waiting for two years at the kings request but now he is ready for his own alpha but he his not sure who that will be. I felt so bad for Finn he was truly alone with nobody to love him but he found a way to make the best out of a bad hand he was given. What was just going to be a friendly check to make sure Finn was ok ...more
Gabrielle Lee
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
An unprompted visit to an omega takes a dangerous turn for an alpha prince. What happens between Zale and Finn must be kept under wraps until everything can be sorted out. Can an unexpected heat and rutting turn into something special between these two or are they doomed to regret what they have done?

Prince Zale and Finn are a wonderful couple and go through so much to find their happy ever after. Through it all Zale shows what a good man that he is and how much he loves his mate. Finn has gone
Georgiana
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-read, reviewed
He found him first. Finn was his.

There was quite a bit going on in this story.

Though I did enjoy reading about Finn and Zale, I was more intrigued with Nic, Douglass, and the new family drama.

Poor Finn and Zale had a rough start as Finn was in heat when the two were officially alone together, but the fates had other plans for them. Together not only did they come to understand one another but also trust each other.

“How do you know we’re fated mates?” ~Finn
“I recognize your scent, my omeg
Andi
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another knotty installment of J.J. Masters’ The Royal Omega Series. This series is definitely a guilty pleasure. But I don’t feel any real guilt reading it.

Masters has created a very complex world, then populated it with very real and flawed characters. She captured the entitlement of royal family. It’s the sign of a well crafted character when you want to smack them upside the head for being obtuse or self absorbed. But the royal family doesn’t have the corner on being frustrating.

Finn has bee
Violet  Marshall
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the third book in The Royal Alpha’s Series. A captivating book the writing was good. The plot was entertaining and it was steady throughout the book. I found the story and characters fantastic. The characters were developed and thought out. Finn is an Omega and Zale is an Alpha and they are the MC’s of this book and mates. There was humor, secrets revealed, good intentions, friends and family, mates, enemies, royalty and so much more in this book. I can recommend this book as a good read ...more
Joscelyn Smith
💩 is getting real 😨

Finn finally gets his story, he's been a background character until now but it's his turn to take center stage. Finn and Zale, so close and yet so far. Their story is a big part of this book but there is also a heap of secrets coming to light that just about blew my mind. Three books in and I'm still waiting for an orca or shark to eat the king, he is so arrogant and insensitive. I absolutely cannot wait for book 4 because the species wide royal intrigue is coming to a head.

*I
Nicole Thomas
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finn and Zale have landed themselves in a heap of trouble and a lot of doubts. Will they ever find their true mates or will they be obligated to stay in this relationship? Enter the weasel, Douglas, with all his manipulations and underhanded treachery. When his secret is revealed it leaves so many unanswered question that could tear not only the North Colony Royal family apart but also all the Royals of the species! Again , J.J. leaves us hanging and drooling for the net chapter in the Royals' l ...more
Sheryl Howard
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read and voluntarily reviewed an arc of this story. If you haven’t read this series I gotta recommend you start with book 1 before reading this. While it is a full individual knotty tale, previous characters are forefront in this.
Finn gets his story, yay!!! He’s been at the royal castle in limbo for two years since being brought in as a mate to the oldest sibling which never happened. The third brother walks into Finn’s heat and a relationship develops from there. Nothing about this series fol
Lily
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
A delightful surprise. Full of hot knotty sex, but with some plot and characterization. Still disappointing with Del from the previous book. WAyyyy impressed with Coal. And did I mention there was plot? I mean the previous books kind of teased that there potential plot points, but this book actually addressed and explored those points. Nice. I have great hopes for next book with Nic.
Janis Ritchie
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great

These books just keep getting better, I can't wait to find out everything, there was a whole lot of suspense in this one but we still haven't been told too much about there father's and missing brothers, can't wait for all the answers I highly recommend this series.
Gretchen Vargo
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book in the Royal Alphas series. The romance between Zale and Finn is excellent, but there is a lot more to this book. May questions are answered and may be questions are asked! I'm excited for the next book, this series keeps getting better and better!
Marjorie Williams
Jan 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful!

I am really enjoying this series! I think this one may be my favorite. Sale is the sweetest Alpha! I love how there is this continuing story throughout all the books. There is so much intrigue and it flows along so well. I can not wait to read book four!
Bran Zesti
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great book in a series of good books. Can't wait for the next one!! Keep up the great work!
Jo Liedel
Jan 17, 2019
Terri
Dec 11, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

The Royal Alphas (4 books)
  • The Selkie Prince's Fated Mate (The Royal Alphas #1)
  • The Selkie Prince & His Omega Guard (The Royal Alphas #2)
  • The Selkie Prince's Forbidden Mate (The Royal Alphas #4)