Start by marking “Queen Takes Triune (Their Vampire Queen, #6)” as Want to Read:
Queen Takes Triune (Their Vampire Queen, #6)

Queen Takes Triune

(Their Vampire Queen #6)

Which Triune court is calling the last Isador queen to take her rightful seat?

There are three Aima courts: one dead, one full of monsters, and one with an empty seat that's ruled by the queen of Rome. While Shara Isador loves her monsters, she has no plan to unseat a Skolos queen. Nor does she wish to work side by side with Marne Ceresa on a daily basis.

Let alone the myste
Published 2019

To ask other readers questions about Queen Takes Triune, please sign up.
Joely Burkhart This weekend hopefully - once Amazon pushes the files through.

Dia
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-to-read
Joely Sue Burkhart... you are THE QUEEN!!!!
I was so sad thinking that "Queen Takes Checkmate" was going to be the last book following our beloved Shara and her loyal and loving Blood... but after I finished it and read the Autors note at the end and found out that there was going to be ANOTHER ONE!!!! I felt like I had eaten a pack of oreos and when I thought I finished all of them I find another one at the bottom (yes I do take my Oreo addiction very seriosly) :))

So excited to find out more ab
Princess J. Antoinette
Oh man, I'm so disappointed that this was the last book of this series. I so love a badass heroine with devoted heroes that will stand by her side to kill and die for her. This series was the epitome of a reverse-harem in the best way.

This series was so entertaining with its funny antidotes and steamy hot sex scenes. OMG, the sex scenes this author came up with... whew mind blown!!!!

Well goodbye to one of my favorite series that I think I could re-read again one day. Here's hoping the author ma
♂♀♂ Mary's Menage Reviews ♂♂♀
5 stars Joely Sue Burkhart - Their Vampire Queen series

Just finished book #6 and last of shara’s story. Took forever to read the last book because the author took her time to publish it. But she is forgiven as she delivered.

So let’s hear the cons... Well almost. I think she opened a door with an unfinished business with another Queen in New Orleans and the epilogue was a bit short. Shara did not take revenge and for me it looked unfinished. In my opinion, book #6 is a HFN.

This said I adored thi
Bubbles The Book Pimp
Another fantastic book in this most epic of vampire reverse harem series. This series spans 6 books and a number of novellas featuring ( not so ) side charachters. To fully enjoy this series I highly recommend that you read from the first book otherwise your missing out on a well of backstory, charachter development and a whole world of epic reading-gasms.
However..and I’m truly gutted to say... It’s the last of Shara’s story....😭😭😭..for now!
Whilst we jet off to discover other vampires queens wh
Puna
I LOVE Shara Isador. I LOVE Their Vampire Queen Series. I can read about Shara all day. I never really have to do a re-read of this series because it's always with me. This is one of my favorite RH series ever. I'm so sad that this is the last book (hopefully for now and not forever). Don't get me wrong, I love Gwen and I love this world but....I still think Shara isn't done with us yet. I have so many questions about this book, this doesn't feel conclusive. I hope we get to see more Shara and h ...more
Heidi
Apr 01, 2019 rated it liked it
I have been wanting to read this book forever and I was so looking forward to it. Im ashamed to say that I am a little disappointed. I have re-read the book a number of times to try and gain a more clear sense of the story. I did find that the story did not flow as well as the other books in the series. I felt that parts of the plot were patchy put together and some parts made sense and others didn't. I didn't get adding the blood at the end and just leaving it at that. But it was interesting to ...more
Kimi

Humor ★★★★
Characters & Character Development ★★★★
Narration ★★★★

Characters: So many...

Story: I've absolutely loved this series. No story is ever finished. I wish this book had come before book 5. It was a great story. I can't wait to see what happens with the side characters.

Narration: TBA
carol
Nov 15, 2018 marked it as to-read
So looking forward to this, do you have a definite date for us. Loving this series. X
Jessica Robbins
Apr 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-kindle

This is one fantastic finale to Shara's part of the story I must say. She now has to take on Marne and the Triune whether she really wants to or not. This takes a lot of preparation and gives us darn many surprises. I seriously wonder how Burkhart comes up with all of this fantastic wonderful stuff but that is what makes her writing so good so I just enjoy every little bit of it! This book is just full o
Debbie Turk
Jun 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Finally, Shara's HEA??💘🙏💙💖
(Read using Kindle Unlimited)

An explosive final book for Shara, her Blood & House Isodor!!💥
Both of the Triune Queen's come after her in this book and they do it separately in completely different ways!😡😳

I wanted her to wipe out the Queen 👑 that attacked her first. It was all done so cowardly, underhanded & spitefully 😠 I feel like after she'd claimed her seat she should've decimated her!!💥⚡🔥

Another exciting read!!👍

Debbie, 1970, UK
Vivian
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
That was a superb conclusion of the first set of House Isador adventures. Because I hope that in the future we can get more!
In this book we had the big finale and encounter with Marne Cerese, but before this we had a lot of action, new storylines in development and love, twists and turns and everything in between. In fact we had a new Blood to finish with 12, since Aima are so hung up on the number 3 I thought that was a great catch.
Long live House Isador!
Katyana
I really loved it. And I really, really hope this isn't the end. I want to see the Triune fully develop! I want to see what happens!

However, I actually actively hate Daire. I know he can't die, because of the deal with Coatlicue, but I hope he falls into some deep dark hole somewhere, and they never find him. Seriously, fuck that guy.
THall
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
This books is honestly my favourite it the series
I look foward to see what's come next
Joanne
Apr 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I literally took my time reading this one knowing its the last for my favorite Shara & her harem. This series is absolutely perfection, i can't just stop but ask for more more more of this!!!
Danielle Gumm
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019
Holy shit what a way to end that story for now! I can not wait to see what Joely has up her sleeve next long live Shara Fucking Isador!!
 ♡ One Click Romance ♡
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Long live Shara fucking Isador

I have loved this series since I randomly found it almost a year ago. It has been one heck of a journey, i have seen Shara and her Harem grow and get more incredible book after book. This ending is bittersweet, I am happy with the way it ended
[quote]"What this Queen takes she loves and what she loves she keeps for all time"[end quote]
I don't know what to do now that it's over, I kinda wanna sit and cry but, I'm honestly elated. Joely Sue Burkhart is a talented writ
Annabel
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was ok
I am sad to say I am really disappointed in this book. Disappointed is an understatement. For all the previous books in the series I gave four to five stars which is in stark contrast to the two I gave Queen Takes Triune (Their Vampire Queen, #6).
Unfortunately for this book I felt none of the excitement and nervous anticipation while reading, like I did in the previous books. Something was missing. The book felt more an introduction to the new stories that will develop from this series instead
Kc Conn
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series!!! When is book 6 coming out?
Ada
May 31, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: vamps
Since this is the last book about Shara and her Blood, I wanted to read it and not have the thought of having an unfinished series niggling in the back of my mind. It's the last book for now as stated by the author and it's not that remarkable.

I didn't have much expectations going in anyway but I expected some kind of an action packed end with all of Shara's snowflake powers. There is just a lot of repetition. Blabbering about Triune gets so much of space not just in Shara's POV but any other B
Sierra Clothier
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I thought that this entry in the series didn't feel like the end. I saw in the notes that the author is writing more short stories in the same universe and MAY write another Queen book if it speaks to her. This book was so chock full of characters and events that it makes me wonder if the author herself didn't really feel like this was the end either. There were new characters, new insights and new history revealed.

When Shara finally had her showdown with Marne Ceresa, it was indeed very politi
beth m
Apr 23, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Disappointed

There is no real ending just the promise of spin off books. This was by far the weakest book. After devouring the previous 5 books, this book was insanely a waste of my time. I felt 100% confused when it ended with a “she won”.... there is nothing that pisses me off more than an author saying in the post book that this was the final story of this series but “don’t worry there are other spin offs coming soon”. Like, no, give us the ending we, your devoted readers deserve if you are n
Alisha Thompson
Apr 01, 2019 rated it liked it
Given how action packed and adventurous all the other books are in this series I was a little crestfallen with Queen takes Triune.

This was supposed to be the finale and whilst that maybe true it feels unfinished; Joely has promised to complete the spin offs (Gwen’s story) and possibly come back to a different plot in the future but this part of Sharas life is completed. There’s obviously room as well for the other two Triune Queens so we haven’t seen the last of Shara and her Blood.

This book pr
Emma
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is just the beginning of the House of Isador's legacy. This story has so much feeling and some serious emotion going on. Danger around every thought, action and deed. Shara plays to win and win she does. Through her love for each of her blood and those humans in her inner circle she will fight tooth and nail for their safety. Shara has tough choices to make and every decision will affect her throughout time. It was nice when she would reflect back on her maternal mother and her aunt and her ...more
Angela
Apr 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Long live House Isador!

I have been an avid reader of this series since I was told about it by some friends.  Knowing that this is the last book in the series, I took my time reading it. I sure did not want it to end. Admittedly, it was difficult not to finish in one setting and I was dreaming about the possibilities at night. At this point, I feel like I know Shara and her Blood personally. When I read books from this author, I feel like I am immersed in the story.

This books has so much going on
Meagan
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Long live Shara Isador

How bittersweet. I have devoured each and every book in this series since the very beginning. I adore the world the author has created, our FMC Shara, and each of her men, her Blood. The author did an exceptional job with the relationship aspect in this series - I don’t know any other series with this many love interests that don’t all meld into each other. Each book in this series is phenomenal and I didn’t want it to end, though I was anxious to know what awaited our Isad
Kyan Wolfe
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-read
I'm a huge fan of waiting until a book series is complete, and then binge reading all of the books so I don't end up on a cliffhanger. I didn't do my research, and I read Queen takes Checkmate before realizing that it was NOT the last book in the series. So, as you can imagine, I was incredibly excited when this book was released, and I stayed up really late to read it (who needs sleep?)

This book was everything that I hoped it would be, from the battles that Shara faces and the blood that she h
Lola
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It just gets better and better!

Okay first off I'm not really surprised that this was epic. I would've loved more and look forward to the spin-offs and future stories in this world but this was amazing. I was leery at first that this could top the last book. I honestly thought the battle with Ra would be saved for the end so the last book kind of shocked me. This was so good. I loved the new characters and as always love the mythos.
One of my few complaints for the other how was that it always see
Sarah Nutter
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bloody Good Book

I will be sad that we won't be seeing Shara for awhile. I really truly do love the series. But. A few VERY small details just bothered the ever living nerves off of me. But that is mostly because I adore the little details that she gets right. A couple small spoilers for previous books ahead.

The first would be the owl. Owls do NOT POOP. They cough up pellets of skin and bone they cannot digest. Yet we have this owl pooing all over one of the characters.

The second would be the f
Toma
Jun 24, 2019 rated it liked it
What is it with this series that I was constantly irritated about something? It took me 16 days to finally finish it!! And I usually read one book a day. I. Just. Could. Not. Finish. It. Once I reached about 25% it became more interesting but until then I really suffered. But this was the last book in the series, so I HAD to read it.

And this leads us to the main problem. What the hell was this??!! What kind of ending was this suposed to be?! I try not to spoil so cannot go into details but I thi
Marsha
Apr 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Not bad....

I have not admit I was expecting a little more for this book..I initially gave it a 3 star..I felt Joely should have allow the reader to "witness" the interaction between Shara , Mayte and Vivian; instead of just a forethought while expressing Shara's thought. I was more than a little disappointed. I wanted to see how that dynamics would have played out.
The clever way Shara delt with Marne demand, made up a little for the disappointment ,but for me was anticlimactic. Despite these com
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Rise of the Demon  (Kara Gillian, #9)
  • Loving My Pack (My Pack #3)
  • Cruel Glamour (Wild Hunt Motorcycle Club, #2)
  • Seeker (The Royal Trials, #2)
  • Gypsy Moon (All The Pretty Monsters, #4)
  • Demon's Dance (Lizzie Grace, #4)
  • Plan B (Best Laid Plans, #2)
  • The Cursed: A Reverse Harem Novel
  • Wicked Bite (Night Rebel, #2)
  • Archangel's War (Guild Hunter, #12)
  • Freed by Torment (Grabbed, #7)
  • Dark Demon Knights (Divinicus Nex Chronicles, #4)
  • Salvation Mine (Alpha and Omega, #6)
  • Two Witches and a Whiskey (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #3)
  • Shattered Heir: A Reverse Harem Novel (Broken Gods)
I write books. Sometimes I even finish them!

Their Vampire Queen (7 books)
  • Queen Takes Knights (Their Vampire Queen, #1)
  • Queen Takes King (Their Vampire Queen, #2)
  • Queen Takes Queen (Their Vampire Queen, #3)
  • Queen Takes Rook (Their Vampire Queen, #4)
  • Queen Takes Checkmate (Their Vampire Queen, #5)
  • Queen Takes Darkness (Their Vampire Queen, #8)
“That’s why you used the mirror. That’s why you finally reached out to me. What the fuck did she do to you that made you decide that I was the lesser evil?” I started walking back toward the surface, my hand steady on Rik’s back as he ducked beneath the low ceiling. “She fucked with someone I love.” 1 likes