Start by marking “High Reward (Point Of No Return #2)” as Want to Read:
High Reward (Point Of No Return #2)

High Reward

(Point of No Return #2)

From USA Today Bestselling author Brenna Aubrey: Don’t miss this emotional conclusion to Ryan & Gray’s stunning duet, lauded as “sharp, sensitive” and “pretty wonderful” by the New York Times book review.

He was looking for redemption. Instead, he found her.

After a rocky start, former Navy SEAL-turned-astronaut Ryan “Ty” Tyler and nerdy flight psychologist Gray Barrett
Published December 6th 2018

To ask other readers questions about High Reward, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about High Reward

Brenna Aubrey
Sep 19, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Duet Complete Get it now!
Amazon ~ http://smarturl.it/HRW-Amazon
Apple Books ~ http://smarturl.it/HRW-iBooks
Kobo ~ http://smarturl.it/HRW-Kobo
Nook ~ http://smarturl.it/HRW-BN
GooglePlay ~ http://smarturl.it/HRW-Google

Last Teaser: "A Wicked,Wicked Man"

GIVEAWAYS... enter TWO DIFFERENT GIVEAWAYS for signed paperbacks, gift cards: https://brennaaubrey.net/blog/2018/12...

3rd Teaser: "It Didn't Hurt"

2nd Teaser: "I'm Sorry"

1st Teaser : "Only This Moment"

Haven’t had a chance to read the first book in Ryan
Rose David
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
High Reward picks up right where High Risk left off. With Ryan faced with the ultimate choice. And I won’t lie - I was a tad nervous. For Ryan. For Gray. For all of them. His relationship with Gray is Earth altering. And he knows that - yet what is most important? A promise made under duress or love.
Love, right?
Right....
In High Reward we watch as Ryan and Gray both have to come to terms with choices they have made as well as choices others have made for them. It’s explosive as the pair try and
A Book Obsessed Brit
High Reward is the conclusion to the Point Of No return Duet, continuing on from where book 1 left us. I have been eagerly awaiting this follow up. After enjoying a romance novel based in a setting I haven't come across before though High Risk (book 1), it made the story feel fresh and captured my interest.

So we are back with Ryan and Gray and this book gets down and deep on the emotional front, which is what I loved about this book. High Risk set the scene, let us get to know our Hero and hero
Jo
Dec 08, 2018 rated it liked it
yes, let go, move on, live without guilty, cherish the moment we have, the time n the life.
Shyann
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don’t even know where to start with this book. Or this duet of books since they fit seamlessly together and should always be read back to back. It’s hard to rave about all the things I loved without giving away spoilers.
This story continues to follow Ryan Tyler, a famous astronaut battling his inner demons after the death of his best friend, and Gray Barrett an aspiring flight psychologist tasked with getting him back on the strait and narrow. From the beginning of High Risk when Ty was deali
Stacey Timmons
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the conclusion to High Risk and this book is fraught with so many ups and downs. Man, my emotions were all over the place reading this. I couldn't get through it fast enough and wanted to delay it, just to savour all that happens. My heart was still hurting for Ryan and his survivors guilt.

Mind you, my feelings, they were mainly aimed at Ryan. I really wanted to smack him But, also, I really wanted him to see himself they way we see him and Gray. He's is so stubborn but it's also works t
Caroline F
The author absolutely delivered on the conclusion to Gray and Ryan's story!

"I love listening to your heart beat when it's so quiet it's the only thing I can hear."

Ryan is wrestling with his conscience, his guilt, and an ultimatum that was issued to him. Gray is everything he needs. She brings light and happiness to his life, but he questions if he really deserves her.

"There was something in his eyes, a flicker of emotion that speared me right through the heart and wrapped around my lungs, making
Mandy
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Stunningly beautiful conclusion to this two part series.

Gray Barrett has finally decided to follow her damaged heart and fall in love but can she keep it from being emotionally torn apart by the former playboy, Commander Ryan Tyler.  When Ryan is faced with a hard-hitting decision, he must decide whether to follow his heart or his head, but will his self-worth stand in the way of making the right choice.

Gray is such a sweet girl and all the way through this book I was cheering her corner.  When
Shelley
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the exciting conclusion to the Point Of No Return duet. You do need to read High Risk (book 1) first. You'll be glad you did and that this book is available immediately when you do.

This picks up where astronaut Ryan "Ty" Tyler and Gray Barrett, a flight psychologist, left off in book one. Ryan is a reformed playboy and out-of-control risk taker in many forms. Gray is helping him with his issues, not professionally, but very personally, while trying not to seem like she is helping. Their
S Knoell
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Part two in the amazing series of a troubled astronaut and the woman who is trying to save him. As with all Brenna Aubrey’s books, you get characters who are full of flaws, broken in so many ways but are willing to fight through for love. What I love about her work is the way that she develops the story and characters. There are so many incredible layers in her stories and there is always these critical
moments where it could go in various directions. Her stories are full of real life issues. The
Pam
Nov 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Brenna’s stories get better and better. This book takesup just as High Risk ended.

Ryan has chosen his career over Gray and all he has created is utter misery for himself and for Gray. To Gray it makes no sense why he is acting this way but she is so smart and intuitive it does not take her long to figure out why Ryan has done the unthinkable.

Ryan quickly goes back to his old habits. Gray’s seemingly indifference makes Ryan crazy and he begins to suspect she really never had feelings for him.

H
Becky Rendon
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it

Reward- a thing given in recognition of one's service, effort, or achievement.

High Reward implies a greater benefit but at what cost? Ryan Tyler has avoided many things. He has embraced a half life of sorts. His determination is fueled by fear and guilt. He maybe risking it all but for what?

She is his next breath. She is his last breath. But somewhere along the way, everything else creeps in and steals that breath. It's up Ryan to decide how to fix it.

This book left me an emotional mess
Sammie Lynn
Dec 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was highly anticipated by me after reading High Risk and there was a serious break between the two- I could not wait to get my hands on it.
High Reward picks up right where we left off with High Risk. I was just as hook with this book as I was with High Risk, and Brenna Aubrey had my emotions all over the place just like with book one. There was numerous times that I teared up and wanted to break down into sobs.
We get more views into how damaged Ryan really is and how much Gray is reall
Pauline
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the follow up book to High Risk, and they must be read in order. Ryan has just been given an ultimatum, choose Gray, the love of his life, or his career as an astronaut and the jobs of many people as Gray's father threatens to pull the funding for the space program if Ryan doesn't put a stop to his relationship with Gray. This book is full of emotions and I will admit that on more than one occasion I wanted to bang Gray and Ryan's heads together. To make me feel this invested, this shows ...more
Karen Roma
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
High Reward picks up beautifully from where High Risk left off, and concludes this duet in a smooth and effortless manner. The story continues its seamless flow and the author’s writing is precise, informative and most of all, entertaining.
There is plenty of angst and drama, and an abundance of powerful emotions and unresolved issues from book one, however Ms Aubrey has penned a truly believable tale of the difficulties that arise from deep trauma and showcasing how the decisions we make can hav
Sweet Spot Sisterhood Book Lover's Blog
I absolutely LOVE this duet!
I've been needing a good steamy damaged-man-meets-strong-woman romance with all the angst and feels. This set hit the spot! I ate up all that turmoil and heartbreak like a starved reader! It hurts so good...
It is great, too, to read a storyline that is different than so many that are already out there. I loved the premise of the space flight, the astronaut team dynamics, the PTSD situations, and the therapist side of things (Gray riding the line of not being a therapi
Amy Mccann
Dec 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
**CRAZY CAJUN BOOK ADDICTS BLOG**

Wow part 2 is ultimately amazing!

We continue with Ryan and Grey's story and I love how beautifully flawed their relationship is.

When Ryan is given an awful ultimatumn and he has to choose between his career as a astronaut or his love for Gray it's hard and is heart and his head is a total shed with it all!

With threats in their way you still can't help but have a feel good factor about the couple and hope that they can make it work together.

I'm going to truly miss
Naomi
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Warning do not start this book right before bed!
I didn’t sleep; I read. I was falling asleep at my desk the next day, but this book was worth it!
I even daydreamed of hearing Commander Tyler speaking Russian to me.
My stomach was in knots, and I had to get to the end to find out what was going to happen.
Don’t miss this amazing new series! I fell in love with a whole new set of characters and want more.
I love how Brenna has you fall in love with the supporting characters and you can’t wait to se
Cynthia Settimo
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
read and reviewed this book voluntarily.
Such a great ending to Ryan and Gary's story.
Ryan is a broken man, he breaks Grays heart but she won't let him see that, Gray realizes she can't fix him. When Ryan starts to heal will Gray take the risk her heart again with Ryan or will she guard herself? Is the Reward worth the risk?
Pamela (Dreamer's Book Blog)
This book starts exactly where High Risk left off. Ryan is given a choice between his career or the woman he loves. Gray is still in love with Ryan but wants him to choose her. These two were so stubborn at times. Will Ryan make the decision to stay with Gray or further his career. This duet was a wonderful read about a damaged man and the woman who will fight for him.
Trinity Rubino
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
OMG

At the beginning of the book I wanted to smack the crap out of Ryan, and I was still pissed toward the middle , but buy the end I was happy , o er all it was good read
Danielle
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love Brenna's work. Her attention to detail makes for an enticing, steamy build. The characters are perfectly flawed. Another book I devoured. Can't wait for High Reward.
Readers Together
Connie Eisenback
Kate McKinley
Dec 03, 2018
~*~*~Signup for Brenna's mailing list for occasional news & announcements~*~*~

Brenna Aubrey is a USA TODAY Bestselling Author of contemporary romance stories that center on geek culture. Her debut novel, At Any Price, is currently free on all platforms. . Her books are on over a million e-readers worldwide and have been translated into German, French and Italian.

She has always sought comfor

Point of No Return (2 books)
  • High Risk (Point Of No Return #1)