Start by marking “Beaten Heart (The Forever Love Collection Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Beaten Heart (The Forever Love Collection Book 2)

Beaten Heart (The Forever Love Collection Book 2)

People say getting out is the hardest part, but they are wrong, they have no idea. The hardest part is getting out and staying out, it’s adjusting your life to a whole new way, it’s healing wounds that they can’t see, it’s learning to be strong.

It’s learning to trust again. Scars run deeper than the surface.

Mandy was forced to run for her survival. And although leaving h
Published September 23rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Beaten Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beaten Heart

Alison
Sep 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Harrowing, Heart-Breaking, Heart-Warming Stars!!!

I was given this book in turn for an honest review.

Mandy’s heart is bruised, beaten, completely broken. When she finds herself fighting for her freedom, the one challenge she hadn’t prepared herself for, was that of a heart fighting to beat again. Will Mandy find love or will her past tear away her chance at happiness.

Hazel Robinson has written another wonderful, captivating, story in her Forever Series. Beaten Heart has an edge of darkness abo
Tracy
Sep 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a short and very quick read. Hazel is becoming a favourite author of mine for writing books that pack an emotional punch. There are some heavy issues being addressed here and they are dealt with quite well. For me though the story was a little too short and I wanted more. Saying all that though I thoroughly enjoyed it and whole heartedly recommend this. Looking forward to next one.
Sal
Feb 21, 2019 rated it liked it
If you are looking for a quick read then this is ideal. For me though I would have preferred to have spent longer reading it and actually being able to feel more for the characters. For me it seemed like a full novel that was squashed into a novella making it feel rushed.
Hazel Robinson