Start by marking “The Inheritance: Poisoned Fruit of JFK's Assassination” as Want to Read:
The Inheritance: Poisoned Fruit of JFK's Assassination

The Inheritance: Poisoned Fruit of JFK's Assassination

Christopher Fulton's journey began with the death of Evelyn Lincoln, late secretary to President John F. Kennedy. Through Lincoln, crucial evidence ended up in Christopher's hands—evidence that was going to be used to facilitate a new future for America. But the U.S. government's position was clear: that evidence had to be confiscated and classified, and the truth hidden a ...more
Published November 22nd 2018 by Trine Day

To ask other readers questions about The Inheritance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Inheritance

Valerity (Val)
The Inheritance: Poisoned Fruit of JFK’s Assassination

When Christopher Fulton buys a gold Cartier watch that belonged to JFK and was part of the original assassination materials, it sets in motion something he never saw coming. A real page-turner. This book and the information in it is simply explosive. It changes everything I thought I knew about this period in time of American history. It's shocking. A must read. My thanks for the advance electronic copy that was provided by NetGalley, authors
David L. Scrip
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A fascinating and explosive read.

Fulton's story provides the missing pieces of the puzzle that reveals the raw mystery of the greatest mystery of the twentieth century. His story is harrowing, painful and epic. I highly recommend this book to read. It is a page turner of new information that is not easy to put down.
Angela
Dec 08, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really?

Is this book for real? If it is, OMG. We should all be really afraid. Say it ain't so. I don't know what to believe.
Jim Bellomy
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book should be read by every American citizen, as it gives you tons of new information on how and why he died. Besides those two very valuable things, it also tells you who was one of the conspirators. This man, Christopher Fulton, gave up eight and a half years of his life in horrible prisons, one of which was the worst in the country. He lost his wife, his mother, and his grandfather and grandmother because of this situation that he entered into very innocently, and all because he bought ...more
Cristie Underwood
Nov 25, 2018 marked it as kindle
This book offered unique and explosive information about a period in our history that is written about frequently. I found this to be interesting and have recommended this book to others that I know that are fans of reading about American history.
Barbara
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing

So this was an eye-opening book for me in a lot of ways, but that wasn't the only reason I'm giving it five stars.
Christopher Fulton’s story is a real page turner, most memorable book I have read this year and one the best non-fiction I have ever read.
This astonishing book is both timely and timeless.
A vivid, well-written account with a deep insight of what really happened on November 22 in 1963 in Dallas, Texas.
Meticulously researched, based on intimate letters, notes, diaries and artifacts, i
Pete daPixie
I have read more books on the JFK assassination than I can count, but certainly somewhere around two hundred. I am a member of the British research group Dealey Plaza U.K., and I have written articles on the Kennedy coup for the journal Dealey Plaza Echo. In this research I have come across a few books that I have had difficulty getting my head around, or books that fail to convince me of their historical provenance. 'The Man on the Grassy Knoll', 'Flight from Dallas' or 'Me & Lee' are examp ...more
Manheim Wagner
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Inheritance, The Poison Fruit of the JFK Assassination” is an amazing read of one man’s decent into the hell of being declared an “enemy” of the US government for possessing evidence from the JFK assassination that laid outside of US government hands by Robert Kennedy’s design.

Simply put, this book is a true history changer that every American needs to read. One is left in shock and horror at the depths that the conspirators who killed Kennedy and installed their illegitimate government in
Cordelia
Feb 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an interesting and yet disheartening story! I really wish everyone would have access to this book and read it, especially those more than 35 years of age. It is a real page turner, and hard not make one want to turn Washington DC upside down. I won't tell more than that, to avoid spoiling the read.
Rich Gangi
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've read them all re: JFK, but this one blew my mind. Comes at everything from a completely different angle. A must-read for any and all truth seekers. Engrossing, scary, sad, disgusting, etc. I loathe my government. READ THIS BOOK!
SARA ANSON
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Conspiracy up the whazoo???

How do we know what is truth and what is fiction? Where can I find more information about the auth? This book was frightening. I'm appalled at the top authorities in our country could do this!!!

Conspiracy up the whazoo???

Mike Arcari
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fascinating

Shows you what lengths the government goes to hide the truth. Sometimes while reading this book I wondered if this was happening in America, or a third world dictatorship?
Jim
Jan 05, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Questions

Looking for reviews. Some things seem questionable coincidences/circumstances. No coherent(to me) explanation of significance of various items. Why did Fulton think he could hold onto assassination related evidence?
Tammy Adams
Apr 09, 2019 rated it liked it
If all the stuff in this book is real - WOW! Mind-shattering.
Judy
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All thinking Americans need to read this book; don’t wait. This is the most compelling book ever written about the murders of the Kennedys.
Dave Scrip
Dec 26, 2018
Thomas D. Ray III
Dec 24, 2018
Mr. Book
rated it did not like it
Feb 03, 2019