Start by marking “The Real Dopeboyz of Dade County” as Want to Read:

The Real Dopeboyz of Dade County

There is more to being a dope boy, a hood entrepreneur, than slanging dope. The art of dealing the best quality drugs to the neediest crack head took patience, precision and street smarts qualities Kason “Kaotic” Lafleur had down pack. Inheriting the family business from his uncle, Kaotic becomes a self-made millionaire by producing the purest coke and skillfully smuggling ...more
Published September 14th 2018 by Shan Presents, LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Real Dopeboyz of Dade County, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Real Dopeboyz of Dade County

Start your review of The Real Dopeboyz of Dade County
Cameo Champy
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dade County where they do it big cause they some real niggaz......🔥🔥🔥🔥

This book was sexy hot and 😜 everything I love in a good love story. Kaotic and Serenity they love balance each other but once the secret reveals itself the pain of love is too much for Serenity mental. Lucinda you’re a great writer and can’t wait to see what happens in 2......Kaotic Bae for real
Latonia
SMH

We’re is the other book how u going to put one book out and not the other book I just can’t believe this we’re is it
Shannon Jones
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jaw Dropping

Man I couldn't put this down. I was hooked from the beginning to the end. I love the bond between Gabby and Serenity. Their friendship is so genuine and you can feel that. Big ups to Lucinda for addressing the reality of mental health issues in the African American community. So many times we see our people turning a blind eye to this very real epidemic. Kaotic and Snowman both got me all dreamy eyed. They are so no nonsense but they love hard when they finally open up. I know part t
Shakeria Sharie
Sep 19, 2018 rated it liked it
This was just a okay read for me. It took me awhile to get into it.
Samantha St Cyr
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was ok
Ehh...

I’ve read plenty of book by Lucinda John and this one just missed the mark for me. The storyline sounded promising, but the way the flowed, it just did not live up to the plot. I love a good sex scene but this was story was full of sex, sex, and more sex with little to no substance in between. Plenty of references were made about the connections between Serenity and Kason and Gabby and Snowman, but those connections weren’t really fleshed out in the story. All they did was have sex and tal
Ella Shannon
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A crazy reality

This book was a fictional crazy reality. The mental issues with Serenity touched my heart because so many of my loved one's are suffering from this same illness. You laugh cry and get so angry with them that it's not fair. And then you have the seasoned bipolar victims that use it to get exactly what they need from family. Kayotic was her lethal drug of choice, he worked better than the pills until he wasn't there. The way these two men stormed into there lives and caused even mor
Gina Martin
Sep 18, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars

I liked the book overall, but I just wish there had been more of a build up to a relationship between Kason and Serenity. Less sex and more getting to know each other would have been better and would had made them being in love more believable. They were sexually attracted to each other, nothing more. The same goes for Gabby and Snowman. I hope part 2 will be better.
Dionna Malone
Dope Resde

Mental illness is real and those that suffer with it deserve to be loved too even if it is by the realest dopeboy on Dade County! Men need to be aware they can fall in love with a taken woman and be the side piece just like they expect women to be too! There's so many life lessons in this story plot and I can't wait for part 2 to drop! Once again Lucinda John came through with that fire!
Kayla
The Real Dopeboyz of Dade County

Lucinda Lucinda Lucinda let me just star off saying I WASNT READY 😩 this here book got me out here lookin for a Kaotic frfr when I say this book is 🔥please believe me this is a best seller hands down and there is know review that can do this book justice YOU MUST READ THIS... So when I say buckle your seat belt I mean it cuz these dade County dopeboyz bout to take you on a ride!!!
Alicia Briston
Aug 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I had a feeling.....

Of course this book is amazing! All of her books are. I'm not surprise how part 1 ended. I had a feeling Serenity was going to hit a low point. Even though I had a feeling, Lucinda John's books are never predictable. I'm waiting to read about the fate of Serenity in part 2. You never know what will happen with these characters and that's why I love reading her books!!
Pamela Johnston Ward
A Serious Subject

This book touched on a real serious subject, mental illness. It is often swept under the rug, as if people are afraid to talk about it. Gabby is a true friend to Serenity. She has been there for her through it all, the highs and the lows. I hope that things work out for her and Snowman. I hope that Kaotic gets to Serenity before it's too late.
Aciandra
LAWDDDDDD!!!

This storyline was definitely a page turner!!! That dang Serenity is driving me crazy!!! But I love her!!! I hope someone find her in time... I love her and Kaotic connection. I just love the brothers period.. Serenity and Gaddy are each other back bone but they also needs the brothers as well!! I love it!
Ashley Phipps
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't put ot down

I absolutely loved this book. I was reeled in from the very first page. I love me some Kaotic and Snowman. I hope Kaotic forgives Serenity, they both deserve happiness with each other. I just wish she would have clean with him when he asked. Man I hope that wasn't Showman in cuffs. I love him and Gabby together. I can't wait for part 2.
Myisha McIntyre
Sep 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great Read

I love Lucinda books.. I gave it a 4 star because of the errors.. but other than that this was a great read. I
Love how you brought mental illness into it bc in today’s world so many people are going through this and is to scared to let people know or are too embarrassed. I can’t wait for part 2.. don’t keep us waiting to long, lol!!
Torz😝Tha📚Junky😜
😱😱😱Download Now‼️‼️‼️

I don’t wanna give away nothing, just read... This was a roller coaster but Lucinda did an amazing job bringing attention to such a serious mental illness. I’m anxiously waiting for part 2. I’m rooting for all the characters, but my favorite snowman beta be straight🙄.
#MustReadSeries
Shalana Johnson
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Love this book!!! Gianni is Bae❤️😍 I’m so glad he was there for Gabby when she lost the baby. Please let Kason be understanding when it comes to Serenity, she has so much with her and He needs to be patient with her. I hope Tyson is gone for good he’s a dirty 🍆!!! Looking forward to part 2.
Brittiany mcqueen
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Man o man

Girl you have done it again..how long do I have to wait for part 2? I need that book NOW! It was definitely a page turner. People dealing with mental illness are misunderstood, I wish she would have come clean. I don't want to spoil the book so i will leave it at that. This is a must read!!!!!!!!!
Denisha Shelton
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another hitta...Lucinda John never disappoints ......👍👍👍👍👍.

Where do I start Serenity and Katotic with they Kaotic relationship or ms juicy and the snowman that turn lust into an unbreakable love. I cannot wait to read part 2 what will do kaotic do with knowing of Nene illness or will it be too late 🤕🤔🤔🤔
Charlene Blue
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
That was fyre!!!!

I know that Bipolar disorder is serious and a very sensitive topic. I However wished she would have told him. Then that will give that person the option of staying and learning about the illness or to keep it moving! Being up front is very important and very necessary in this day and time.
MALIKA
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good read

Definitely a must read, I enjoyed this book from beginning to end. I hope that Serenity finds her peace within herself and not find it in anyone else, she deserves that. I love how this book talked about Mental Illness, it’s a deep problem in the black community that no one likes to talk about.
My My B
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Definitely would recommend this book. I feel so bad for Serenity. I can only imagine what she is going to go through throughout the series. I hope she finds a way to cope with her mental illness and accept consistent help if that’s what she needs. Tyson was truly something. Time to start book 2.
Felicia  Varner
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
GREAT JOB

I don't know where to start. This was a great book from beginning to end. For you to write about mental illness gives us an insight on what people deal with on a daily basis. Thank you!!!
Latoya Samuel
Great read!

Great read! The characters are unconventional which makes this story really interesting. I’m not really sure about how I feel about the fellas right now. Can’t wait for part 2!
Tondalier Thompson
Very good book

This book was so good..It grabbed my attention and held it until the end. I hope it don't take to long for the second book to come out. I need to know what happens. Just know that mental illness is real and does happen in the African American community.
Nadia Adams
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is really Chaotic!!!!!!

Serenity should of told Kaotic the truth when he asked, and that money hunters nurse violated. I just hope she’s ok and can come back from this...Snowman I just hope things are not as bad as they seemed......
SimplyTita
Omg BANGER 💣💣💣

This book is sooooooo good I love it I really hope Serenity will be OK and Kason will forgive her. Can somebody tell me who Gabby seen being walked out the house??? I cannot wait for part 2
Shaunphoo
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Mannn

I need part 2 asap! I wish that both of the friends got to have their babies. I know Kason is going to blame himself when he find out Ne Ne tried to kill herself and she's pregnant. I hope Snowman and Gabby work it out too.
Lacreshia
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again you have left me wanting

As always Lucinda John has dropped another hot one here waiting for the next one to come along this book is funny thrilling tearjerker make you want to beat somebody's ass I love this book I am waiting for part 2
Michelle ReadAcholic  F
heartbreaking

mental illness is so heartbreaking, poor serenity. snowman wow love will make you do some crazy things. kaotic love had him so boxed up. gabby greedy have love making wrong decisions.
Theresa
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 Fire

Omg mental illness is so tough and touchy I love every character and want them to win...Love is one hell of a replacement drug for mental illness that an definitely cause triggers and have you spiraling out of control
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Real Dopeboyz of Atlanta: A Street Love Tale
  • The Real Dopeboyz of Atlanta 2: A Street Love Tale (The Finale)
  • Ghetto Symphonii