Start by marking “Chasing The BallGirl (FanGirl Series2)” as Want to Read:
Chasing The BallGirl (FanGirl Series2)

Chasing The BallGirl

(FanGirl #2)

Baseball's hottest pitcher, Ryan Cruz, has it all; a successful career, a loving family, and a long line of women waiting to occupy his bed. With no shortage of female attention, settling down is the last thing on Ryan's mind...that is until one night with the team's ball girl changes everything.

Ball Girl Samantha "Sammie" Sterling has one goal and one goal only: finish
Published October 21st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Chasing The BallGirl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chasing The BallGirl

Start your review of Chasing The BallGirl (FanGirl Series2)
Coco.V
Oct 24, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 Books 1-3 in the series are FREE on Amazon today (10/24/2019)! 🎁
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)

Quickie Review
The story, Chasing the Ballgirl, was cute overall. A bit unimaginative, but sometimes you want to simple story that you know will be light and easy. The writing felt a bit simplistic at times which bothered me at first, but as I read, I think I just adapted and didn't find it so bothersome. I do think the simple writing style and predictable plot made this book such an easy read. I finished it in one sitting. If you want predictable and light, this is a great choice. Great hero
Tien
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*5 Stars*
This is Trish Williford’s second book in the Fangirl Series and it involves one of my favorite pitcher, Ryan Cruz, on the Blue Bird’s team. I think Ryan and Sammie has bumped up to be my number 1 favorite couple in this series replacing Carson and Melody.

Ever since Samantha became the ballgirl for the Blue Bird, there has been undeniable chemistry between these two. The problem is? Samantha saw Ryan as a player, which is totally true, and doesn’t want to be his one night stand or
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Review by: Jennifer
(4 stars)

This is the second book in the FanGirl series, and I'm a bit OCD about reading in order, so I will say you should read Falling for the Rookie before reading this. The returning characters and all that jazz just makes Chasing the Ballgirl flow better IMO. Taking us back into the world of the Baltimore Blue Birds, in book one we saw Ryan at his finest when it came to his man whore ways, but he had also proved that he was a good friend to Carson by havi
Kylee
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The second book in the Fangirl series knocked it so far out of the park that the ball is never to be seen again. Chasing the Ballgirl had me captivated and in love with this story. Ryan is a player in more ways than just at baseball, but that is until a certain ball girl catches not only his eye but his heart too. Sammie has had a crush on Ryan for the past three years but can she afford to let her guard down and trust the one person that could crush her. Ryan has always been afraid to risk his ...more
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
I love this series. It is a great sports romance series and after book one, I was skeptical as to the second being as good. The second surpassed my expectations and more. I loved the dynamic between Ryan and Sammie and they were so much fun to read. I enjoyed the back characters just as much as the main characters and am so hoping to get more from this author.

"I read the first book in this series by Trisha and loved it. But I really loved Ryan and Sammie’s story more.
Ther
Thuy Taylor
Oct 12, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Who doesn't love a story about a manwhore who changes his ways because he's in love with the right girl???? I'm a total sucker for the changed one night stands type of guy stories who changes his ways for the right girl.

Ryan Cruz is a pitcher for this baseball team and is quite popular with the ladies. Sam is the teams ballgirl, almost college graduate and totally off limits. He knows Sam isn't a one and done kinda girl. Shes a forever type of girl, but there is a pull to her and he
Nicole Strycharz
Book two, as AMAZING as book one!

Still sooooo laugh out loud funny, sweetly endearing, romantic, and swoon worthy.

Once again, the dynamics between the characters was well crafted. I love that these books don’t just focus on the couple’s interactions and courting. They explore the healthy friendships, and home life.

Ryan was spectacular and hilarious in book one, in book two, we see his character grow and it was a heart-warming and gradual change.

Sammie was too much adorable in book
Andrea Thompson
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, adult-romance, sports
If you know me, you know I'm not a sports girl. Never have been. I understand the draw, but for others only. That said, I do thoroughly enjoy a sports romance. This book is no exception, and I will be looking for the others in the series for sure!

Sam and Ryan seem like an odd couple at first glance, but they really have quite a lot in common and some explosive chemistry between them - not to mention mutual friends that are awesome and helpful and really the best kind of crew anyone c
Sharon Jones
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There is nothing I love to read more than an absolute player finding his true love. These two are magical together. They complement each other beautifully. I enjoyed how Ryan and Sammie danced around each other before they became a couple. But in the end, the attraction Sammie felt for Ryan had too strong of a pull for her not to take a chance on him.
Hopefully Lexi’s book is u
Amanda
Oct 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
After reading my first Trish Williford book, Falling for the Rookie, I was so looking forward to book 2. You got the hint that there is some connection with Sammie and Ryan. so, I joined Trish Williford's author group, and scored an arc of Chasing the Ballgirl!

Player, and not ball player, but ladies man, Ryan Cruz falls for Sammie. After trying to stay away from her, he just can't anymore. I really like them together. They were super cute, and no stupid outside drama. Just a little t
S
Oct 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book in the fangirl series. Ryan is a player and a complete womanizer and when he finds the right woman finally how he changes. This is emotional and swoon worthy story. I enjoyed the extend goes to woo Sammie and make her fall for him and trust him . Both Sammie and Ryan chemistry was phenomenal . Loved seeing characters from the first story. I am looking forward to reading Lexi story and hoping we will be getting her story next. This story was heartwarming and captivating. A ...more
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Omg could one man be more swoonier? Ryan Cruz the infamous playboy just needed the right girl to bring out the inner hopeless romantic that he is! Samantha the super smart, super sexy ball girl was just the one to do it!

Omg I absolutely love this group of friends and seriously getting Carson and Mel again just made this book so amazing and I know Lexi’s is coming and it’s going to be out of this world amazing!
Jessica
Oct 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Ok

It didnt feel like there was much to this story. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the characters, the author writes well, but the "conflicts" were basically non existent and over before they really began. There wasnt much between the H and h either, it just felt fast and so easy. Maybe I just like my stories with more meat and not so sweet, which this one was.
Bookgyrl
Feb 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars.

Cute story about a ballgirl and the pitcher. Sam is studying hard to be a pharmacist and she is also a ballgirl for her favorite team the Blue Birds. Ryan is the pitcher of the team, very interested in Sam but knowing she is not the one-night-stand type. A gala ball, meddling friends and flu-care later the situation is quite different.

Entertaining and a fast read.
I Dont Get Sundays
Oct 24, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
This was a good sports romance. It had a little bit of everything detailed in it. I think that it was cute that once Ryan decided that Samantha was his girl that he went after her with everything he had. Samantha had dreams and goals and didn't let them go just because a big shot baseball player was after her. This couple was good together and had a lot of chemistry.
Jenna
Mar 21, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story was a little lighter than the first story but still terrific. I loved seeing playboy Ryan go down hard! And Sam is totally a sweetheart. There weren't any big surprises, well kind of ; ) but the storyline was still pretty great.
Erica
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: baseball
Yowza! This book won me over with all the love for Justin Timberlake. Like, in all seriousness, a man who plays baseball AND loves him some JT?!?!? Yep. Sold.

I loved the characters & the story between Sammie & Ryan was so adorable. I legit CANNOT wait for Lexi & Jace’s story.
Kelly - Words We Love By
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc
Let my heart recover.....review to come!
Amazing Book!
Tasha Raines
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy cow

Absolutely loved this book. Loved Ryan and Sammie from the first book and loved them now. OMG those epilogue. Bring on Lexi and Jace. She's gonna be the best.
Deborah
Oct 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love this series!!!!
Laura Rendler Rendler
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love this series. Definitely needs some more editing to fix repeated words and whatnot, but it’s very entertaining. I can’t wait for Lexi’s story.
Nicole
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Trish Williford did it again!!

I started this book and before I knew it I was done...I want more!! I can not wait for Lexi's story! Read this book!
Shannon Diaz
Nov 16, 2018
Erin Lubben
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Soooo good! Trish is a great author and this absolutely met my expectations following falling for the Rookie!
Samantha
Michelle
rated it it was ok
Jan 06, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Pucking Parker (Face-Off Legacy #1)
  • Bottom of the Ninth (Bad Boys Redemption #3)
  • Swing for the Fences (Bad Boys Redemption, #2)
  • The Substitute
  • Remedy
  • Drifter (MC Sinners Next Generation, #2)
  • Second Chance Hero (Bad Boys Redemption, #1)
  • Pandemonium (MC Sinners Next Generation, #1)
  • The Off-Season (Washington Rampage #1)
  • Tackle (Boston Terriers #4)
  • Jock (Boston Terriers #5)
  • Stealing Sawyer (The Perfect Game, #3)
  • Beyond the Bases
  • Teaching Tucker (Face-Off Legacy #3)
  • Best Laid Plans
  • The Cleanup (Washington Rampage #2)
  • Our Song
  • Skater (Seattle Sharks #6)

Trish Williford was raised in Wild and Wonderful West Virginia. She spends her days as a wife, mother and Human Resources novice. At night, she loves to drink wine and write stories of love. You can connect with her at www.facebook.com/AuthorTrishWilliford and at Authortrishwilliford@gmail.com.

FanGirl (3 books)
  • Falling for the Rookie (FanGirl Book 1)
  • Playing the Shortstop