Start by marking “Flirt (Forever Wilde #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Flirt (Forever Wilde #4.5)

Flirt

(Forever Wilde #4.5)

Sassy-mouthed Stevie Devore has always had a crush on the local fire chief. Gorgeous silver fox, Evan Paige, is way out of Stevie's league, however, not to mention the chief has always been a ladies' man, but when Stevie turns twenty-one, he decides he's tired of only daydreaming about Evan. He wants a real taste of that sugar daddy, even if it means turning the flirt fact ...more
Published September 13th 2018 (first published August 28th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Flirt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Flirt

Start your review of Flirt (Forever Wilde #4.5)
Shile
Time of death 75%

Unpopular Opinion ahead! And this time it is not me! Maybe it is the book, but i will blame Davim!

Judging you Davim! Totally not me!

description

Shite! I can't! I really can't! I can't stop rolling my eyes! Ugh!

One day Evan is thinking about Stevie as a kid, then BOOM! BAM! the next minute, He wants to suck Stevie! baby this! baby that! Ummmmm! Nope!

description

*Chants* I will not go on rant about Stevie! I will not go on75%
1.5
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
The beginning of Flirt was so cute and funny, I was bouncing in my seat. But as the story progressed, it lost some, then most, of its charm.

First of all, the Chief went from treating Stevie like a kid, to being in full lust mode, to falling in love, faster than butter melts on a hot flapjack.

There was no real anticipation or relationship development. As soon as Stevie started dating the love of his life, he lost his damn mind and began acting like a defensive, sulky teenager.

Steve's sas
Erth
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Laugh out loud funny! Hot, steamy book. Great addition to the series.
Lorraine Lesar
Sep 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ok, so Book 1 didn’t really work for me, but this one certainly made up for it because it worked just fine.
Let me introduce you to sassy Stevie....he that puts those flamazing flamingo’s to shame with the way he owns ‘pink’ and 20 year older Fire Chief, Ewan....he that owns the Silver Fox moniker like an arsonist owns a fire 😉.
It was light. It was sexy. But most of all, it was.so.dam.funny.
Yes, it lost it’s way a bit at about half way and got into a bit of a mess, and Ewan beca
Shin Mon Thway
This definitely is my new favorite Lucy Lennox obsession. 😁 I absolutely freaking loved this little audio! 😱😍 Stevie is so unapologetically feminine and gay and sassy, I can’t help but falling in love with his character. 😌 The banters in this book are just pure gold! 😂 I snorted out coffee several times through out audio. It’s “I-almost-peed-my-pants” funny. 🤣 Granted, Stevie was a bit whiny and fickle in the middle but I forgave him quickly for his wits. And oh that delicious silver-foxy Evan, ...more
Bookreader87(Amanda)
This book was a hot mess and not in a good way.

The start seemed promising but then it went downhill from there.

The gist of the story is Stevie has been in love with Evan Paige since the first time he saved him from being bullied at the age of 11. Now at age 21 Stevie's heart is still set on Evan who is now the local fire Chief. Stevie always fantasized about being with Evan but never thought he had the chance but low and behold Evan has been crushing on Stevie too.

Should
Jennifer☠Pher☠
I don’t think I realized Stevie was that young. He’s really young. Really.

I am, I guess, a really cold hearted person but man, I am not a fan of the “evil” or “bad” Mom getting away with well, being evil or bad. I hate stories like this because I think the Mom needs to be punched in the face. The Mom never gets punched in the face and always seems to get the best second chances evah! Ugh. This bitch did not deserve what she got. Bitch.

Anywhoo! Aside from those two itty bitty sh
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
I was really hoping this would be amazing. And, in the beginning, it was really good. I totally felt for Stevie. Even Evan's interactions with him - so much good material there!

Then they sort of get together - and OMG they both turn into assholes! Stevie acted like a surly teen with lots of "as if" or "I can't even" and f-bomb language along with snarky, nasty comments which were not cute, not funny, and fully obnoxious. I cannot for one second believe any of that was appealing to a
Denise H.
**** Flirt is a short story in the FOREVER WILDE series. A refreshing, romantic, rousing romp ! We find minor angst, about the age difference we usually see; nor did the older man say he was sorry for being too old. NOPE.
Our sexy silver fox is Fire Chief, Evan, 41, and he's the pursuer.

Flamboyant Stevie, 21, is going to get his greatest wish.

We get some funny vignettes and two very sweet men who need each other. Evan has no reservations, but Stevie is afraid he's not good enough for Evan. On
Eugenia
Feb 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: shorts, mm, contemporary
Flirty Start...Convoluted Ending....

Going into this one I knew to expect an average story. And my expectations were met.

Stevie was fun at the beginning and then he turned into a hot, evasive mess. Chief was alpha growls from the get-go and that didn’t change at all. In between that we get hit with Stevie’s domestic issues which seemed to get shoved in there for heightened drama, but only served to make me scratch my head.

Good points: Stevie’s deflowering.

Debra
I really enjoyed this one!

Short and sweet and a hell of a lot of fun. I completely adored Stevie (although I'm not sure that I would have forgiven his mother if I were him). Chief Paige is just what Stevie needs and wants. He doesn't want Stevie to be anything but himself and that's a story I always fall for.

Santy
It’s no secret that I adore Stevie and would’ve loved to give this a 5-Star rating but I couldn’t in good conscience do so.

There are things that went really well and others... not so well. I don’t know whether to attribute it to the short length of this book(I personally think Stevie should’ve gotten a full length book) or the way everything felt rushed but it had potential to be so much more.

I do hope we get to see glimpses of the couple in the next books
namericanwordcat
I have been thinking about reading the Wilde series for a while but this is the short story that made me take the plunge.

I love characters like Stevie that are so fully themselves. Watching me go after Evan and Evan really value Stevie is a treat. This is a funny sexy read.
Cadiva
Aug 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5* (for shortness)

Joyous short story in the Forever Wilde series written by Lucy for the amazing Back To School Instafreebie giveaway.

Stevie and Evan were just a wonderful pair, gruff and protective Fire Chief and outwardly sassy but secretly quite innocent barista Stevie made my heart melt.

Everything about this short story just worked for me.
Vanna
Sep 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 Stars! Great enjoyable little novella where Stevie, the precocious little twink in Hobie finds his HEA with the hot and older Fire-Chief Evan Paige. The beginning is quite humorous and full of sass as was expected from a story about Stevie. 😁. It lost a little of its fervor in the middle of the plot with a lot going on in Stevie's life.. , Nevertheless through troubles and trials this May-November couple find their groove and the epilogue is very sweet. 😍
Gabi
5 flaming stars!

I don't remember Lucy Lennox ever being this funny. lol I mean, there is of course Taming Teddy and Grounding Griffin. But this was kinda epic! I was laughing my ass off. ;D

Stevie is hilarious. Sassy, mouthy, flamboyant and a flirt. Fitting title.
"Stevie was vivacious, sexy, funny, and enthusiastic. With a healthy dose of bossiness sprinkled in."

There is one man however who makes him stutter, his lifelong crush. Evan is the Chief of the Fire Department. He'd known Stevie/>"Stevie
bella ϟ  [ bella farren ]
3.5 / 5 stars

I'm four hours behind on lectures and have assignments coming out the wazoo. I need to stop procrastinating with this series.

But

BR11
Sweet short story but nothing to call home about. Stevie was adorbs but didn’t care much for how their love story developed. By the blurb, I was expecting something else.
haletostilinski
Glad to see Stevie finally get a happy ending of his own with Evan. Stevie is 21 while Evan is in his 40's, so there is quite the age difference, but they love each other.

It was interesting to know more about Stevie, because he's basically just been a guy who has flirt with the guys in previous books before so we didn't know much about him.

He's had a tougher life than he's let out, and the fact that he can be so sweet and happy and full of life is amazing, and Evan clearly sees that. He needs
Chris
Oct 23, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: lgbtq
Can’t say I loved this - even though I enjoyed the characters... it felt rushed in all aspects.
Grace
This author's writing is really hit or miss for me (let's be honest, mostly miss) but I've read their Forever Wilde series and was intrigued by this pairing.

While I enjoyed the characters and the set-up at the start, but what started out promising quickly fell short. The short story format just didn't work well here and things moved WAY too fast. It felt forced and completely unbelievable, and I honestly didn't really enjoy the characters by the end. Stevie acted like a brat, and I f
NeRdyWYRM
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-on-gr
The funniest one yet. 'Nuf said.
Sheri
Strong start but quickly fizzled.
Stevie is a sassy loudmouth...but in an endearing saucy way.
Evan is a protective sexy fire chief...but he had some creepy vibes.
It was like the fast-forward button was held the entire story.
Things progressed WAY too quickly. And it felt very superficial.
Nope. Not enough development for me to believe things.

*2.5 skimming the surface stars*
Annika
Audiobook review

A sassy virgin and a fire chief. It sure has the potential for some real fireworks. Stevie is the town flirt and is known for turning his charms on everything's that's alive. This time he has a target, the fire chief whom he's had his eyes on for a while now. Ad hopefully the Chief will introduce him to the wonders of sex and love making. Stevie and Evan's relationship didn't feel quite right to me. It felt off in some way. Not only that, they felt off, a bit too inconsistent for it to
Lily
May 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
💜💜💜💜4 flamboyant purple hearts! It was super cute, fun and sexy. Much like Stevie. I only hate that it was so short. Especially with some of the sweet drama potential just lying there. I wish LL would've built it up more and made bigger reveals instead of just skimming over it. As always LL gave us intsa-lust and insta-commitment. I fucking love Stevie and his purple hair.
Barb ~rede-2-read~
What a great story! And free! What more could I ask?

The tale of romance between 21-year-old Stevie and silver fox and fire chief, Evan Paige, was fun. Believable? Not really. Humorous and romantic and fun? Yes, indeed.

And the best part is that I now want to read the entire series.
MishyJo
I don’t know how I missed this book as I worked through the series. I was excited to find Stevie and Evan got their own story. The book had a not so great start but got better as it went.
Jenn C
Sep 12, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 ~ I actually liked this but couldn’t quite get passed the insta-love aspect. Enjoyed both main characters both apart and together, and didn’t mind Stevie’s crush on Evan that became something more, but Evan had just a few encounters with Stevie most of which when he was a child and he is confessing his love. I think it being a short storey had a bit to do with it not getting fully developed over time.
SMJC
Sep 01, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I feel like I will be in the minority here, but I did not like this book very much. The sad thing is, how long have we been waiting for it ? And yet I feel like this time, one of my all time favorite authors didn't quite deliver.

Hear me out - if you go back to West and Otto's books, Stevie's personality is flamboyant and outgoing and flirty. He doesn't come off as an over the top drama queen. It feels like this Stevie is a completely different person, like that first glimpse we got of him didn'
*~*~Fawkes, Padfoot, and Prongs~*~*
MY LORD ... one has to wonder what authors must be thinking and what THEY apparently consider to be romantic, funny, charming, endearing, or even positive!! I know authors want us (readers) fully immersed in their books, but sometimes, things go wrong, and they end up only putting more emphasis on themselves ... because one has to wonder, how can one find ANY of Stevie's obnoxiousness or any of the ways these MCs have acted as endearing?!!? Why would you even do that to your characters; why crea ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Oz (Finding Home, #1)
  • See You Smile
  • Boy Next Door (Hot Off the Ice, #4)
  • Breathe (His Command #5)
  • A Protectors Family Christmas (The Protectors, #5.5)
  • On Fire II: Still Burning (On Fire, #2)
  • Heat (Firefighters, #1)
  • All or Nothing (Together #3)
  • Burnished by Fire (By Fire, #3)
  • Smoke and Mirrors (Smoke and Mirrors, #1)
  • Robby Riverton: Mail Order Bride
  • Third Rail (Five Boroughs, #5.5)
  • If At First You Don't Succeed
  • Teacher Wanted (Rent-a-Dom #3)
  • The Beginning (Never Too Early #1)
  • Campy (Ballsy Boys #4)
  • An Old-Fashioned Love Song (Woodshed, #1)
  • Finding the Right One (Mansell Brothers #2)
I only keep a small list of my very favorite books and series in my bookshelf here. I read A LOT and it's hard to keep the list updated!

Forever Wilde (7 books)
  • Facing West (Forever Wilde, #1)
  • Felix and the Prince (Forever Wilde, #2)
  • Wilde Fire (Forever Wilde, #3)
  • Hudson's Luck (Forever Wilde #4)
  • His Saint (Forever Wilde #5)
  • Wilde Love (Forever Wilde #6)
  • King Me (Forever Wilde, #7)
“The kitchen went completely silent. Even the refrigerator gasped in shock.” 1 likes