Start by marking “The Fyfield Plantation (Arcadia’s Children #2)” as Want to Read:
The Fyfield Plantation (Arcadia’s Children #2)

The Fyfield Plantation

(Arcadia's Children #2)

Continuing the story line of Arcadia’s Children: Samantha’s Revenge, this futuristic sci-fi tale brings back Mick Tarmy and a cast of characters guaranteed to create a fascinating journey to destroy a plantation dedicated to growing zuka milk, which produces a powerful narcotic street drug. The Great Ones, who use the drug to raise funds for their war against humanity, wil ...more

Irene Roth
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is a sequel to Arcadia’s Children: Samantha’s revenge published this past year. This book is a wonderful sequel to the first book in the series. And Tarmy and Samantha return too!

This is a great story. Once, Mick Tarmy finds himself in a situation that takes his breath away. It isn’t his fault that he finds himself in this situation. But it is what it is and now he has to deal with it or he will be in even more danger.

He is still carrying the burdens of a deceased criminal and outlaw
Sherin
Aug 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The much awaited sequel to Samantha's Revenge, Arcadia’s Children 2: The Fyfield Plantation is finally here. Of course, I picked it up right away :stuck_out_tongue: I wanted to know what happened :smile: It's one of Andrew's inherent abilities to pull you into the story and make it realistic like you're living in the Arcadia's World! And yes, finally, the havoc wreaked by Samantha has come to an end, or has it really?

I thoroughly enjoyed the sequel and loved every bit of screen time Tarmy got.
Akshat Gupta
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Did it again!!
Great Book, I must say. The way the story unfolds and take you deep into the another world is simply amazing, Andrew's writing is awe-inspiring. I loved the mindset of Mick Tarmy and the way he handled every scenario, basically I loved how the author portrayed it. The way the situations were explained was so impressive, I did not even want to take a break from it. I just wanted to fall in the story more and more. I found Tarmy's priorities and his affection to his daughter and his
Píaras Cíonnaoíth
Jan 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another well-crafted sci-fi fantasy sequel...

Author Andrew R. Williams weaves another fantastic sci-fi fantasy with intriguing twists and turns that will easily captivate the reader’s attention from the opening page. The author paints an exciting and adventurous story of aliens, robots and clones in a very vivid and convincing way. In addition, the characters are drawn with great credibility and integrity.

The story had every element a good story should have. An exciting plot, attention to detail
Grady
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Blending magic and suspense

British author Andrew R. Williams has written an impressive array of books, from fantasy fiction, such as his ongoing series ARCADIA’S CHILDREN, to architectural information books – DOMESTIC BUILDING SURVEYS, PRACTICAL GUIDE TO ALTERATIONS AND EXTENSIONS, and A PRACTICAL GUIDE TO SINGLE STOREY HOUSE EXTENSIONS. He is a chartered surveyor.

The intricacies of Andrew’s attention to detail make this novel as accessible, and even credible, as the prior book in this series –
Author & Book Promotions
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: featured-books
Arcadia’s Children 2: The Fyfield Plantation is the sequence to the book Arcadia's Children: Samantha’s Revenge by fiction writer Andrew R. Williams. I haven’t read the first book but I have been reading this book from the series and I think I should be going back and reading the first as well because it’s so good! Why I like this book is because of the easy to understand and reader friendly use of language. The action builds up from the very first page of the novel and it is easy to place the m ...more
Lynelle Clark
May 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: sci-fi, series
Book 2 in the series needs to be read after book 1. Since I haven't read it most of the story didn't make sense to me. In the end, I simply couldn't finish it.
The author's writing is very good, no problems there. I always admire a writer that can transport a reader into a different world. Literary creating a planet with people, a life with their own laws and way of life. It amazes me the ability that they have in given you a world not known before.
The story itself, I struggled with. Reading the
Grant Bencomo
Gerda Swisher
Etta Ketring
« previous 1 3 next »
By day mild mannered Andrew R. Williams is a chartered surveyor.... but after twilight falls, he snatches up his pen and the writing takes control. The Fyfield Plantation is Andrew's second creation, and the third Arcadia's Children instalment pores out of Andrew on only the coldest and darkest of nights. When he isn't writing, or chartering surveyoring, Andrew spends time with his wife Geraldine, ...more

Arcadia's Children (2 books)
  • Samantha's Revenge (Arcadia's Children #1)