Start by marking “Craving Forbidden” as Want to Read:
Craving Forbidden

Craving Forbidden

Forbidden—Banned. Prohibited. Not allowed. Off limits.

There’s one word which means something completely different, yet it always seems to go hand in hand with the forbidden…

Temptation.

Published September 25th 2018 by Crave Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Craving Forbidden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Craving Forbidden

Becca Stanfield Vernon
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
On My Honeymoon by Evan Grace
This book was short & with a sexy forbidden storyline. The story was intriguing & pulls u into it from the beginning! The h & H have an age difference, but that certainly doesn’t hinder the ability to like these characters & enjoy the story. I hope to see this turned into a full length book in the future. Loved it!!!
Fiona Keane
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Widow by Jess Calla 😍❤📚
I don’t know how she does it, but this goddess of the romance world fills a short story with the same beautifully addicting tension, passion, and plot of her full length novels. I could not put this down!! This is an incredible author you NEED to follow and READ!
poppy
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just loved this collection of stories I just love a good quick read and these were really good well written quick stories. There was not a single one I did not enjoy and I find it a super way to try new authors I would recommend each and every one of these.
Elaine
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was ok
I didn't really like this book. Out of 13 short stories featured in this book there were 3 that I actually liked and thought were ok (and even those I just liked not loved). The rest of them I didn't like. Either they were predictable, too weird for my taste, ended abrubtly or strangley, the charcters annoyed me... take your pick. And also a lot of those stories had nothing to do with "forbidden love" (at least not in my opinon). The blurb says: So, forget about the rules. Ignore the warning sig ...more
Anadosen
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Forbidden—Banned. Prohibited. Not allowed. Off limits.There’s one word which means something completely different, yet it always seems to go hand in hand with the forbidden.Temptation.It follows the untouchable, clings to the taboo, slowly luring you in, only to corrupt the last bit of self-control you might have. Nothing is more enticing or more alluring than the one thing that has forbidden stamped all over it.Like the beautiful daughter of your mortal enemy. Or the gorgeous best friend of you ...more
Jenny Hockings
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
KEEP WHAT YOU CRAVE????
OMG !!! FOR CONTEMPORARY WRITINGS THESE ARE FANTASTIC !!!
CRAVING WILL DEFINITELY HAVE YOU CRAVING FOR MORE …….. THE MORE FORBIDDEN THE BETTER !!!!!!
OH BOY MY HANDS ARE SHAKING I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THE DETAILS BUT I KNOW I CANNOT FOR IF I DO I WILL RUIN THE WHOLE THING FOR YOU ! ! SO GRAB THE BOOK I AM BITING MY TONGUE I CANNOT DO IT TO YOU !!!!!!!!!!
YOU WILL LOVE THIS BOOK !!!!!!!!!!!!

Brenda Carattini-Gonzalez
The hotness factor is real with these short, addicting stories of taboo.

There are a bunch of authors in this book that were first time reads for me but I can say that I will be a returning as a repeat reader.

Not only were these stories entertaining, they were original and kept me turning the pages.

It’s filled with romantic, steamy situations that I couldn’t get enough of.

If you love a good taboo trope, then this book is definitely for you. It covers so many of them and each one is a good as
Am Goff
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG, this collection of books is sooooo hot! Each book has its sexy alpha and the woman they cannot live without. The women are endearing and strong in their own way.

Tracie R
Oct 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgally
Tempting, tantalising and oh so Taboo, Craving Forbidden is an array of stories to tempt the curiosity and raise the temperature. This was a good collection of hot stories, with something for everyone.
Jessica
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Prior to reading this book, I have never read anything from any of these authors.

Overall, I felt the majority of the books were good. I'm not really a big fan of short stories - which these all are. However, I can say, based on reading this book, I plan to read more books by some of these authors. I am hoping maybe some of the characters from this book were supporting characters from other books. Fingers crossed!
Annemarie Suchey
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Most of these were sweet, hot and sexy short stories. Story#2 just cut at the end and left me with too many questions and not a real HEA. Not all were forbidden relationships....but may socially appear that way to some. My favorites were # 3, 4,6,11 and 13.
Tanya
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fall in love with this great collection of stories. They are forbidden to them but they will have them no matter what. See how they will get on and if the fire will hit the fan

Pamela
Oct 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
This collection has all the alpha male and strong women you could want in a story. A sexy, thrilling read into the forbidden trope that I enjoyed until the last page.

I received a copy of this book via Booksprout and am leaving a review.
Lisa Cassie
This book was gripping, well written & the chemistry between the characters sizzled throughout this wonderful read.

Well done Guys. I look forward to more!
Madeleine East
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
On our honeymoon by Evan Grace:

You get left at the alter so what do you do? Go on the honeymoon by yourself. What you don't expect is to meet someone. A much older than you someone. Older man, younger woman. What could possibly go wrong or in this case right? This book was amazing.
Lisa   cheney
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
On My Honeymoon by Evan Grace
This book was short & Steamly story. With Lacey being left at the alter, she decides to go on her Honeymoon by herself in hopes of finding her again. For me the it sucked me in from page one. Meet Marshall this interesting older gentleman but that doesn't mean that they won't enjoy there time in Bora Bora, I hope to see this turned into a full length book in the future. Loved it!!!
MJM
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Made by A.J. Norris is an intriguing story about a mob son Earl/Elmo who is ready to die and is in hiding with his brothers and their girlfriends when he 'meets' Daisy on the beach. She's way too young for him of course. Way too naive and vulnerable but he doesn't know who her father is either! Her father contracted him to kill her half brother for what he did. But now Daisy has been given a job that she doesn't want to do at all and it involves Earl. Plenty of passion and angst in this story bu ...more
Phuong
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have not read all the stories in this anthology but I have read "On My Honeymoon" by Evan Grace. I loved Ms. Grace's books and this short story did not disappoint. It is a quick read but I can't believe how it ended so I want more - a full length novel to continue the story.

Lacey decided to go on her honeymoon by herself when her fiance decided that he didn't want to marry her at the wedding! Even though she was shocked, she comes to realize that she really wasn't sad about it. While on her "h
Kristen Lewendon
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I still have more of this book to read, but what I’ve finished so far has captured my imagination. The stories are all so different, yet they still revolve around the same central theme of wanting what we can’t have. Recovering addicts that shouldn’t be together, an MC twist on Romeo and Juliet, and almost a dozen others. No matter what you’re in the mood for, if you’re needing a fix of something you’re supposed to be denying yourself, indulge a little with this book.
I received a complimentary
Pat
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This 12 book anthology has something for everyone and will definitely give the reader hours of reading enjoyment! At this time I have only read one book in this anthology and that is the book that my review is on. As I continue to read each book in this anthology I will update my review as each book is read!

"Made" by A.J. Norris
This story was very well written with characters that were so well developed that I was totally enthralled throughout this entire story!

Again, I will update my review as
Jenn the Readaholic
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m not going to lie, I only cared about this anthology because of Evan Grace’s short story. I wanted to cry for Lacey, but admired her willingness to say f it and take her honeymoon anyway. She had a VERY expectedly enjoyable time with her fellow vacationer, Marshall, and then he left her after taking a chance he shouldn’t have. She meets up with him again in the unlikeliest of places...her father’s office, and he’s not willing to let this twist of fate slide.

Will we get more of their story? I
Michelle
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great collection of short, forbidden stories full of desire, hunger, lust and temptation. I only had time to read a handful of these amazing stories but I am definitely reading the rest of them this weekend. A few of my favorites are Made By A.J. Norris, On My Honeymoon By Evan Grace and The Widow By Jess Calla. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Karen Roma
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Craving forbidden is a wonderful collection of stories that are kept behind closed doors and are craved by all who desire what’s off limits. Each story is a quick read that gets the heart racing and the blood pressure rising too. I loved finding new authors and none of the stories were difficult to follow or less enjoyable than another. A great collection and well worth the read; but keep a fan handy!
Amy Vida
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a free copy of Craving Forbidden in exchange for an honest review. This was an entire book made up of short stories. Some were better then others. In a couple of the stories, the scenes we're too rushed, or they left me hanging with no closure.

This is an ideal book if you were limited for time. You can read a quick story, and then pick you up the book again later without having to worry about where you left off.

Overall, in would recommend this book.
Annie
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I volunteered to read this ARC for an honest review. Loved all the stories included in this book. Great variety and lots of heat. They all have the Forbidden aspect to them from her brother's best friend to a Arch enemy. Something for everyone's tastes.

Deb
Oct 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a set of short stories which brings you into the world of taboo. Each story is well written but is so short, it makes you wish you could have more. I wanted so much more of some of these stories. Even so, I did enjoy what I read. If you like short scenes which give you a thrill but allow you to move on to the next book without a thought, then this set is for you.
Mary
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a unique and enjoyable collection of quick reads. I really liked most of these stories. I have not read previous stories from some of the authors so I really liked getting introduced to some new writers. I really enjoyed AJ Norris' story! Definitely some drama but a wonderful end. I also enjoyed other stories in this collection. The stories were entertaining and interesting.
Ann (Fanni Ann)
Oct 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Out of these twelve authors there is only one that I had heard of but that did not stop me from enjoying the stories in this anthology, it has in fact introduced me to eleven more. Each one is well written and have likeable characters

Miss Piggy
Brilliant read!

I received a free copy of this book however all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.
This review is for A.J.Norris - Craving:Forbidden.
As per all the author's previous books I've read - I loved this! It's another one of those that grabs you from page one and keeps you until the last. Well worth a read.
Misty Goan
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful collection of unique and enjoyable quick reads with stories that are all very different. I enjoyed that I was introduced to a coupke new authors opening more great story possibilities. All the coupkes from each story had a strong attraction and steamy chemistry. A great value.

« previous 1 3 next »
A.J. Norris writes action-packed, character driven stories. She likes her paranormal and romantic suspense dark and delicious with a touch of humor. Her favorite kind of protagonists are strong heroines who often become their own hero.

A.J. lives in Michigan with her supportive family and two adorable Yorkie mixes. She currently serves on the board for the Greater Detroit RWA.