Start by marking “Homecoming (Vampire Academy, #6.5)” as Want to Read:
Homecoming (Vampire Academy, #6.5)

Homecoming

(Vampire Academy #6.5)

Homecoming is a short story that takes place after the events of Last Sacrifice, about Rose and Dimitri, the couple from Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy series. They are going back to Russia to see Dimitir's family, something that both of them sorely need. Dimitri had finally been restored into a dhampir, after being forcibly changed into strigoi. His family needs to see ...more
Published 2012

Start your review of Homecoming (Vampire Academy, #6.5)
♥ℂĦℝΪՖƬΪℕÅ
4 A-maz-ing! 's

I have wanted to read this novella for forever now and I can't believe I have just gotten around to reading it!! This truly did NOT disappoint either!

The Homecoming takes place after Last Sacrifice, Rose and Dimitri take a trip back to his home town in Russia. The last time Rose was there it was under horrible circumstances and told his family that Dimitri was a strigoi. So this is the first time Dimitri and Rose are seeing his family after being restored back to a dhampir. It
Camile Souza (This Chamber of Books)
4.5

God I love these two so much. And Rose never ceases to amaze me when she stands by her convictions. I feel like YA is lacking more protagonists with actual autonomy in regards to their love interests, which is why I'm so happy when Rose shows that you can love someone with all your heart and still be your own independent person at the same time. I know, shocking.

This is more about the reunion, but it actually had its own small plot, which is both surprising and also not. It's Richelle Mead
Tijana
Jan 23, 2019 rated it liked it
Me reading the Vampire Academy epilogue... it really felt like homecoming.
Even though Mead writing wasn't as good or the story as deep as I'm used to, it did what I expected it to do.
Which is push me into reading the spin-off series.
For the first time, I'm actually excited to do so.
I missed this vampire world.
Kushnuma
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finally got round to reading this, although it took a while as I'm on holiday. But it was really great reading about Rose and Dimitri after ages!
Agnieska a.k.a. Gut
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, vampires
Not as good as all the series. Hopped to see them after longer period of time, read about Victoria and Rose talk about what happened last time. It was cute, but... not as good as expected.
☆.。.:*・°☆Love2Read♡HEAs☆.。.:*・°☆ {Anne}
Rated 5 Stars

Wonderful, though very short, story of Rose & Dimitri going to visit his family in Russia.
Fraan L
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well maybe this isn't the best story I've read, but it was definitely what I needed, love this characters and I was missing them pretty bad. Maybe I should reread the series ...more
Faelynn
Aug 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
I so heart Rose & Dimitri! <3 :D
Jessy
Short, simple and sweet. Rose and Dimitri went to Siberia to meet his family. And Grandma Yeva surely hilarious. Wonder, why I missed her wittiness before. Lol
Bree Dawn
Nov 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this. I just finished Last Sacrifice and I really needed to have the Russian/Belikov reunion to clear the air before jumping into Bloodlines. I had so many questions regarding how Dimka’s family would respond to his being a dhampir again and honestly it made my day when I found out that this would be resolved in a short story.

I was really impressed with how Richelle managed to weave in an entire plot line into such a small word count. It was fantastic and everything I needed to
Trinity Fordham
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
I have honestly wanted this for so long. In the five years since I first read the Vampire Academy series, all I wanted to know was what happened to Dimitri's family, and this was completely perfect. This was all I could have hoped for. I loved seeing Dimitri's family interact with him and Rose.

Dimitri is one of the first fictional characters I ever loved. Ya'll know that 10 year old Trinity liked a tall, badass Russian man.
Read it here: http://vampireacademy.wikia.com/wiki/...
Not gonna lie.
Yianna Yiannacou
May 08, 2019 rated it liked it
This book is based after Last Sacrifice. Rose and Dimitri go back to his home town to show his family that he is alive and well. He missed them so much. An Alchemist by the name of Henry shows up and tells them that there is an old and evil Strigoi king that needs to be killed since he was killing innocent humans. Of course Rose and Dimitri go to the rescue. I love them together. This story didn't do any justice, but it was still a good story.
Sydney Springer
This is literally the best thing ever. I smiled the entire time, adoring the amount of Rose and Dimitri we got, along with one of my favorite characters, Yeva. 10/10 would recommend reading this, especially if you're missing Rose's quippy narrative.

I found it here: https://vampireacademy.fandom.com/wik...
Micaela Freitas
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Es muy muy lindo volver a leer a estos dos de la mano de Richelle Mead.
Fue una historia corta, pero es muy bonito ver la reunión de Dimitri y Rose con la familia Belikov. Obviamente, la acción no podría faltar, nunca unas vacaciones sin peligro con Rose y Dimitri
Espero que haya alguna historia corta que no haya visto aún.
ChicaLectora
Jun 03, 2019 rated it liked it
No esperaba que hubiera mas historia, pero es lindo leer un extra. Claramente es una forma de introducirnos en una nueva serie, podria obviar la ultima parte ya que lo que mas disfrute es la llegada a Baia *-*
Ruby Wang
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Kimberly
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a good little novella about Rose and Demitri going to see his family after Last Sacrifice.
Maggie ☘ (Wonderland-Reader)
*4.5/5 stars*
Floriane
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Une nouvelle sympa qui nous fait continuer l'aventure de Rose et Dimitri après toutes leurs aventures.
Daniela
Loved it
Yuly -Y.P
Sep 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasía, sagas
Sin dudas está era una gran duda que me había quedado con VA ya que nunca vimos la interacción de Dimitri con su familia, así que aunque un poco flojo pero bueno después de todo.
Monica
Nov 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
YEVA IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST.
I'd love to read a story with Yeva and Abe tho
Donna
Jul 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Too short. It's really finished. I can't believe it. This journey had its ups and downs but in the end soul mates do prevail. Ughh can't believe it's finished. Now, on to the next adventure.
Allie
Dec 05, 2018

• Kisses from Hell
  • Foretold: 14 Tales of Prophecy and Prediction
  • Vampire Academy: The Ultimate Guide
  • Take Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #3)
  • Forever Fallen (Ghosts of the Shadow Market #10)
  • The Lost World (Ghosts of the Shadow Market #9)
  • Shadow Me (Shatter Me, #4.5)
  • Sinners at the Altar (Sinners on Tour, #6)
  • Dark Harmony (The Bargainer, #3)
  • The Hero
  • Bitter Sweet Love (The Dark Elements, #0.5)
  • Style (The OTP Series #1)
  • Newsletter Exclusives: Volume 1 (Guild Hunter, Psy-Changeling, Rock Kiss)
  • The Crown Epilogue (The Selection, #5.1)
  • A Spell for Death (Rosewilde Academy of Magical Arts, #1)
  • Defiance (Significance, #3)
  • A Spell for Twilight (Rosewilde Academy of Magical Arts #3)
  • A Spell for Shadows (Rosewilde Academy of Magical Arts #2)

A life-long reader, Richelle has always loved mythology and folklore. When she can actually tear herself away

Vampire Academy (6 books)
  • Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy, #1)
  • Frostbite (Vampire Academy, #2)
  • Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy, #3)
  • Blood Promise (Vampire Academy, #4)
  • Spirit Bound (Vampire Academy, #5)
  • Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy, #6)