Start by marking “Hollywood Prince” as Want to Read:

(Hollywood Royalty #3)

Behind the "lights, camera, action" of Hollywood lies a world of deception, love, and seduction.

Are you ready for Hollywood Royalty?
Carter
A blonde, a brunette, a redhead…he can have his pick of them all on any given night and he knows it. They wait, hoping he looks up and gives them his signature smirk, choosing them over the others because that’s his game.

Except now he's
Published April 2nd 2019

To ask other readers questions about Hollywood Prince, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hollywood Prince

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
I’m beginning to know I am guaranteed a good read by this author. I may have lost some hair in this one, but I so enjoyed it!!!

So what happens when the hottest celebrity in Hollywood is approached by his label/PR company for the contract of a lifetime. Will he change is "no care" attitude, his "don't care" about my image, the celebrity that sleeps and is seen with different woman each and every day, sometimes more than once a day.... Carter Johnson, massive playboy, hotter than sin, but his ego
Bookgasms Book Blog
Shelves: ratula, missy
YOU GUYS!! I am so obsessed with Natasha Madison's Hollywood Royalty series. I loved Playboy and Princess and absolutely adored Hollywood Prince. Carter and Erin were so delicious and their spitfire banter was perfect and their chemistry was FIRE!!!!

This story was absolutely amazing. I don't know how Madison did it but Hollywood Prince is my favorite book of this series. I loved how deliciously arrogant and antagonistic Carter was and how angsty the story was. His connection with Erin was outsta
AJ
5 STARS AND ALL THE FEELS!!!!

This book is a fun, steamy and emotional celebrity swoonfest that is nothing like I was expecting. It messed with my heart, but OMG it was worth it! It’s a fun, sweet, sexy, emotional ride with just the right angst to make your heart race, and an absolutely beautiful love story. I love these characters, I love their journey, and I love this book!!!

This book is the third and final in the Hollywood Royalty series. There is some very minor crossover with characters from
Courtney
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: arc
Hollywood Prince is the third and final book in the Hollywood Royalty series and they can all be read as standalones.

This book is definitely my least favor of them. The book is told in both Carter and Erin's POVs and helps gives you a glimpse from each side. The plot itself was predictable, but I had anticipated that. What I did not like was the unnecessary drama because of one's actions. (view spoiler)
Dora Koutsoukou
Apr 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 💖🌟s
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
**ARC Provided by the Author ***

4.5 Stars

In just about every historical romance ever written, at some point, one of the characters comments that reformed rakes make the best husbands. They know what women want (at least they think they do) because they have spent a large amount of their time in the company of many different women...performing...research.

Apparently, this is also true for reformed playboy Hollywood actors. Even when they don't find themselves in a historical romance.  That said, t
Ashley Gayhart
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
THE BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ!

I am honestly sitting here trying to formulate words to do justice for Hollywood Prince. I honestly do not know where to start, because there is not enough words in the dictionary to even compare to what I feel. I thought after reading the first two books in the series, that Natasha couldn't trump them, boy was I wrong. This book right here, is her BEST to date. I thought this author owned my heart before, but after reading Erin and Carters story, I can fully state
1-Click Addict Support Group
Apr 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All Hail Prince Carter!! He knows how to wear that crown and he owns it!

Carter & Erin's chemistry was apparent from the beginning and I had a feeling that this was going to be a ride that I would barely be able to handle. Erin knew she had to prove herself yet she didn't know if she would be able to fulfill the job of "babysitting" Carter because he had impenetrable walls around his heart.

Erin never counted on her heart being involved yet we don't have control of our hearts. The more she s
Snow
Apr 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

There's nothing like a little bit of angst can fill the romance with the HEA like Natasha Madison can write...

*Snow out*
Jackie (Jackie's Book World)
***Review can also be found at Jackie's Book World. :)***

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Natasha Madison has delivered yet another great story in the Hollywood Royalty series that will melt your heart and leave you wanting for more. Although characters from the previous two books make appearances throughout the book, Hollywood Prince can be read as a standalone book.

In this particular story we get to meet Erin Crest, she has been interning at Hillcrest Production Company for a few months now in the marketing department. With
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
-Kacie, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Natasha Madison’s books blow me away. She is a magician with her words and she weaves a world that captures me completely. As impossible as it seems, each book is better than the last, her stories a breath of fresh air.

Carter Johnson is a child celebrity turned mega super star. The only thing holding him back from being the “ultimate” star is his distasteful reputation. Being seen with a different girl, or two, a night isn’t endearing himse
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

First we had the King (swoon!).. then the Queen (double swoon!!).. and NOW the Prince (triple swoon!!!) is here to tell his story and what a story it was.

Natasha Madison is back with the next book in this sexy, swoony, smoldering series and Hollywood Prince completely blew past alllllllll my expectations and delivered a romance packed with heat, heart, tension, and passion. Carter and Erin were brilliantly penned, beautifully together, and perfectly told in every little way.

A steamy, ang
Shayna
“𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐨𝐰𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.”

What can I say? Every single time Natasha Madison gives us words, I fall completely and madly in love with all of it! The incredible characters, the exciting storyline, the sexy and witty banter, the vivid imagery all throughout…there's just nothing better. 𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗹𝘆𝘄𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 by Natasha Madison gives us Carter and Erin’s deliciously sexy and emotional love story. Their journey was the perfect blend of passion, angst, and emotion. The storyline kept me
MRIDULA
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hollywood’s playboy and heartthrob, Carter Johnson is the guy of your dreams. Well, almost!

His image has been tainted by his love for sex and women and now, he might be losing his female fan following. The only person who can save his sorry ass is Erin- The PR intern.

‘Hollywood Prince’ bring us the typical life of an actor, on sets and personally. The more we read about Carter, the more swooning is involved. And Erin is all caught up in his boyish charms. While she lives with Carter in the same
Karen
Mar 29, 2019 rated it liked it
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

~ 5 Rebranding Stars ~

FULL REVIEW to come for Blog Tour..... Great end to this series!! All the emotion and drama you expect with a celebrity romance novel!! This series is a MUST READ!!!

FULL REVIEW Now Posted::
What a finish to this already AMAZING series!! I have loved every book in Natasha Madison’s Hollywood Royalty series. Hollywood Prince was no exception!!!

Hollywood Prince had everything I expect in both a Natasha Madison boo
Kim
Apr 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-5-stars
Carter Johnson is a star and has the potential to become even bigger, if his reputation does not ruin him first. He has never really had attachments and is used to people using him for who he is. He has poor impulse control and has no qualms about sleeping with multiple women sometimes in the same day. So the social media storm is catching up to him.

His production company sends Erin Crest in as his PR woman and essentially she is to babysit him while rebranding his image. No women. No s
Janett The Pleasure of Reading Today
Natasha Madison really hit it out of the park with the naughty prince.

Carter is...well, truly a hot mess. A hot mess who's about to lose his film career if he doesn't change his ways and stop being so "lose" with the ladies. Erin is a professional through and through and her career literally depends on rebranding the bad boy by making him understand that all his efforts to be a known actor are about to go down the drain if he doesn't change.

While Erin knows from the beginning that she's very att
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
I’ve probably said this with all the books in this series but Hollywood Prince is my favorite. I’m serous. Hands down Erin and Carter are THE BEST!!
Carter is so incredibly guarded against everything. His ego is off the charts and Erin is just the woman to handle him.
Amazing read. Loved every word!!!

Reviewed by: Heather S.

📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚📚

🌟🌟🌟🌟
Erin is given her first big assignment as a PR rep, reform the Hollywood bad boy Carter and she will go from intern to running her own dept. She has 60 day
Ruth
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Carter and Erin. Where do I start?
Carter also known as Hollywood Prince has been in the papers too many times so he gets handed a PR girl enter Erin. What could possibly happen? Heartbreak, love, things that I never ever saw coming and unexpected news. This story was so good that I thought Natasha had killed me and I was going to have to go cold turkey on her books from now on. Tears, so much tears that I know I am going to have an emotional hangover. You want to know what's happening then I su
Robin Powers
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My favorite Hollywood Royalty book so far! I love those bad boy redemption stories soooooo much! Carter had that sweet man hiding deep within and Erin was such a great girl with high standards and assertiveness...honestly I just adored both of them. While I love some angst in my reads, there wasn’t so much that it was overwhelming. The story flowed perfectly and made it a fun page turner that left me with a big smile on my face. Sigh.
Dirty South Books

Well played, Natasha.

Well. Played.

This book should come with a warning.
**DDB up ahead** For those of you that don’t know what that means- it means, double douche bag. Yep, Carter Johnson is quite the man!! Cocky cocky and more cocky. You either love him. Or you hate him. For me, I loved to hate him! I need more!!!
Amy
Mar 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“He is the hunter, and I’m his prey.”

“Her hands land on my waist as she leans in and kisses my cheek. A simple and innocent move that shifts my world.”

“This thing between us is ours and only ours until we both decide to share it.”

“All the good in me is because of you.”

“I love you because you complete me. I love you because with you, I know everything is going to be okay. I love you because no matter what life throws at me, as long as I get to spend my days and nights with you, nothing could go
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
5 Stars

What an amazing book to add to the “Hollywood” series. Erin and Carter has a long and not so easy road to a happily ever after. Despite Carter’s past transgressions he is an extremely lovable character and will bring warmth to your heart...not to mention he can be funny and sexy as all get out as well. Erin transforms from a slightly insecure intern to a powerful PR agent and woman as we follow her throughout this story. There is no question that this “Prince” and his woman will keep you
Edit~A
(Source: I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review. Thanks to Wildfire Marketing Solutions and Natasha Madison.)

Love. Like I’d be stupid enough to fall in love with anyone. Love was for fools, and I wasn’t a fool. I only had to depend on myself and no one else, and I loved myself. I loved my life.

OK, I definitely had issues with this one the most in the hole series. Again, the plot pretty predictable, while we did not have a villain in this one, they became their own villains in a way t
Brandy Roberts
Apr 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really liked Hollywood Prince it would be another amazing story that I've read by Natasha Madison and I can't wait to add more to my kindle in the future . This is book three in the Hollywood Royalty series but it can be read as a standalone you should totally read the other two you don't want to miss out on these fantastic books . Really liked the character development the couple showed alot of growth through the story and enjoyed being on the journey . The chemistry between them was off the ...more
Kim
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This. Book. Is. Everything. Hollywood Prince is hands down my FAVORITE book of the Hollywood Royalty Series! I am slightly obsessed with Carter and Erin’s story. The manwhore and the woman who is going to tame his crazy ways? Within moments of meeting, Erin knows exactly what kind of trouble Carter is, but she just didn’t know how he’d truly change her life!

Carter and Erin had chemistry that just jumped right off the pages. Their witty banter, the hilarious laugh out loud moments, the HOT sex, t
Darlene Avery
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hollywood Prince by Natasha Madison is spellbinding and magical and absolute perfection all in one!

I loved Erin & Carter! I think this has to be one of my all time favorite couples. Hands down!

Madison is phenomenal in delivering this storyline and characters. She doesn’t let her readers have their HEA easily. We have to shed a few tears and hold our hearts several times.

But boy does she make it worth it!

You’ll absolutely fall in love with these two characters. I truly hope we get to see m
Lexi Cubbins
MY. GAWD. This book. Actually, this author. I can honestly say that, while Natasha Madison was a new-to-me author just a few months ago, she's quickly become my go-to, IT, and one of my favourite authors. Everything she writes is phenomenal.

I already said how much I love this series, but with Hollywood Prince she hit it out of the freaking park. Or the country. Or the planet. Whatever.

Hollywood playboy - we are talking sometimes multiple different chicks a day kind -, sorry, prince, Carter Johns
Evan
Apr 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Who doesn't love a reformed manwhore? Who doesn't love the woman who becomes his everything.

What I love about Natasha's writing is she makes you have all the feels.
Sure there is some miscommunications and times where a you want to scream, but watching(or reading) these two fall kept me glued to my Kindle :)
Erin knows she has her work cut out for her and she's not impressed by him at all.
Can Hollywood's Prince really be changed?
Holy Epilogues, Natasha certainly knows how to write them. That la

• Cruel Fortune (Cruel, #2)
  • Heart of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #3)
  • The Lying Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #5)
  • Taken (Deep Ops, #1.5)
  • Run to You (100 Series, #4)
  • Think Twice
  • Cocktailing (Cocksure, #2)
  • The Ways We Lied
  • Key to Hell (Hell Night, #4)
  • In the Land of Gods and Monsters, Part Two (Gods & Monsters Book 2)
  • Gone For You (All For You, #1)
  • The Slow Burn (Moonlight and Motor Oil #2)
  • The Last Post
  • Getting Played (Getting Some, #2)
  • Make Me Yours
  • Letters to Molly (Maysen Jar, #2)
  • ITUE
  • Crazy for Your Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor, #5)
When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

Hollywood Royalty (3 books)
  • Hollywood Playboy
  • Hollywood Princess
“I don’t want to be a regret.” I shake my head. “Not with you.”
She walks to me, and I’m mesmerized by her. “Carter.” She puts her hand up to cup my cheek.
“Don’t,” I tell her. “If you touch me, it’s all going to be over.” I grab her hands in mine and hold them in front of us. “This is the first thing that I’ve had that isn’t because of who I am.” I swallow down. “It’s the first thing that is just mine that no one knows about or has smeared across the headlines.”
0 likes
“This thing between us is ours and only ours until we both decide to share it.” 0 likes