Start by marking “Hollywood Princess” as Want to Read:
Hollywood Princess

Hollywood Princess

(Hollywood Royalty #2)

Behind the "lights, camera, action" of Hollywood lies a world of deception, love, and seduction.

Are you ready for Hollywood Royalty?

Kellie

An Oscar, a Tony, an Emmy, a Grammy—she has them all.
She's the most sought-after woman in Hollywood.
Even if her rise to fame was a fluke, you can't deny the camera loves her.
The problem is, so does everyone else, and she's about to leave
262 pages
Published February 26th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Hollywood Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hollywood Princess

Start your review of Hollywood Princess
AJ
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!

Love, love, love this book!!!!!

Red-hot chemistry, sizzling sexy time, and so many feels! I couldn't get enough of this heartfelt celebrity/bodyguard romance and devoured it in one sitting.

This book is the second in Natasha Madison’s Hollywood Royalty series, but it is a standalone. There is some very minor character crossover, but you can easily read this one on its own.

Kellie is a Hollywood Princess. A much-loved and highly successful singer, she has the world at her feet and is about
Syndi
Apr 12, 2019 rated it liked it
This is the first book by Miss Madison.
It is a decent read. Story about actress and her bodyguard is really tempting me. I thought it would be like the old movie The Bodyguard.

The characters are.... hmmm..... bit dry on the chemistry level. I dont really get it what makes Kellie and Brian falls for each other. No more than lust. And toward the end of the story, Brian acts like a stalker than the stalker itself. Also whats up with Cori who just shadowing Kellie and Brian? I feel like she has to
Bookgasms Book Blog
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula, missy
GAH!!! I don't know how she did it but Natasha Madison completely topped her last book in the Hollywood Royalty series and just made me fall head over heels in love with Brian and Kellie from Hollywood Princess. Good Lord this story was so damn sexy and full of all the swoons!! I am OBSESSED with Brian and his devotion to Kellie. He was alpha to a T but was so protective and loving. This is Madison's best book yet!

With a dangerous stalker targeting her while she's about to headline a world tour,
Dora Koutsoukou
Mar 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 s

Another Hollywood story which I really enjoyed!
I noticed that the attire’s brand names were less mentioned , however there were so many descriptions of home/hotel and interior design.
Snow
Mar 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

So, another book by Natasha Madison, I simply devoured.
I loved the "enemies to lovers" hint mainly based on bickering betweent the main characters, the Hollywood golden girl Kellie, the bright singer, actress and what not and her bodyguard/shadow Brian, as they try to fight the temptation and tension of sexual chemistry and wanting, basically cause Brian won't break this main rule of his (never get involved with a client) BUT this beauty being in the vulnerable spot as she's being threatened by
Naadira  Moodley (BookedMercy)
The blurb called to me. I just love a bodyguard romance. And this one was a good one. My first book ny Natasha Madison and I was not disappointed.

Kellie is Hollywoods IT girl. She has it all. She is living her dream but with great success and being in the constant spotlight comes the pyscho stalkers and the person who is assigned to protect her is the only guy who doesn’t fall all over himself over her. Brian is deeply attracted to Kellie and is very protective over her. He is not going to let
1-Click Addict Support Group
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Natasha Madison has done it again and given us an amazing story with Hollywood Royalty!! Kellie-sweet & sassy was just who Brian needed in his life but he might disagree with me because she kept him on his toes! The chemistry between them was H.O.T. especially when Alpha Brian showed up needing to protect her from whatever creep was trying to take her from him. I thought there were going to be a couple of times Kellie's earrings were going to come off to fend of the winches from Brian. These ...more
Shyralf
Feb 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars! Bodyguard loving trope. Brian and Kellie were so amazing together. Brian was the perfect mix alpha and possessive to combat Kellie’s princess tendencies. ...more
Shayna
“𝗜𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘂𝘀, 𝗜’𝗺 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗺𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲.”
“𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒?"
“𝗠𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲.”

You know what’s great? I’m ALWAYS guaranteed a good time, a full heart, and a huge smile when I dive into a Natasha Madison romance! 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 gives us Kellie and Brian’s story. Their romance is brimming with passion, angst, and excitement! I devoured it in one sitting because I couldn’t even think about putting it down. You’re sucked right in from the very beginning, learning about
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
Feb 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
description
I just finished reading Brian and Kellie's story and I simply couldn't get enough of these two! If you're looking for a sweet and sassy romance with a dose of suspense involving a hollywood princess and her bodyguard, this is the one for you!

About Hollywood Princess:

Hollywood Princess is the second book in the Hollywood Royalty series by Natasha Madison. This novel is also told in two point of views (Brian and Kellie).

Kellie is famously known as the Hollywood Princess, she's a sweet southern
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"I push down the lingering hurt. I push everything away, and I get on that stage to become Hollywood's princess."

I met Kellie while reading Hollywood Playboy, she is Jessica's best friend. The author gave me just a glimpse, enough to have me so intrigued I've been beside myself waiting to get my hands on Hollywood Princess.

I confess that I love music-themed stories and the fact that Kellie is going on a 90-day concert tour had me very excited. I really enjoy stowing away on a tour bus and
Courtney
Feb 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Hollywood Princess is the second book in this trilogy but these books can be read out of order as they all each deal with a different couple. I sadly did not get to read the first but will definitely fix that as soon as I possibly can.

The blurb gives you all the details you need without spoiling anything so I won't give you anymore or repeat what you already know. The story is told from both POVs which is always nice because it helps get a better overall feeling for the book and get more into
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Natasha Madison is back with the highly anticipated standalone follow-up to Hollywood Playboy which completely blew me out of the water and just as I suspected, it was even better than the first. Sexy. Sinful. Swoony. Suspenseful. Intense. Mesmerizing. Angsty. Unputdownable. You do not want to miss a single moment of this book y'all.

The Hollywood Princess is finally here y'all... she's here to finally tell her story and what I got was one delicious, unforgettable, undeniable little
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
I loved and devoured book 1 so was somewhat surprised at how long it took me to read this one. I love the bodyguard falling in love with the star troupe. The sexual tension and chemistry between the characters was definitely hot but there was something missing for me. I figured early on the mystery behind the flowers and notes so that she as no surprise though the added mystery element definitely added to the story.

Did I love these characters... yes. Would I read the next one... yes for sure!

I
BookSmacked
Feb 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hollywood Princess continues this series form Natasha Madison.

In this we have Kellie who we met briefly in Hollywood Playboy. She’s ready to go on tour but has a bit of a stalker situation and her team has decided to increase security.

Enter Brian who you may recognize from another one of Natasha’s books. By the way I love that she does that it gives me hope that we might get more books involving the characters we met from that one.

These two have been around each other before and it’s clear
Tre Talbot
Sep 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is is a great addition of this standalone series. Kellie and Brian’s story is a will they won’t they for more then half the story but I had me hooked because with the dual POV we get to experience the emotions of both of these characters throughout the story. This book is filled with suspense and romance that wasn’t rushed and flowed smoothly. An enjoyable read that I highly recommend, we get to interact with previous characters as well ones we’re not so known about as well and I can’t wait ...more
Beneath The Covers Blog
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-reads, arcs, sonal
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
Polly
Mar 15, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
When I read this author’s earlier works I got 2 books in before I declared I wouldn’t read anymore due to editing. I decided to give her another shot and the first book in this series wasn’t horrible so I maybe had mediocre expectations for this one. Holy shit, was I fooled.
For some reason this author likes to write a scene and then in the next chapter she goes over the same scene but in the other person POV. It’s redundant and confusing. Her earlier works were like this and I was hoping a
MRIDULA
Feb 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hollywood Princess is an adorable, engaging and delightful read, which is somewhere along the lines of crush that develops into a full-fledged, steaming romance.

Kellie is stubborn and immensely talented. Brian is the dashing bodyguard you need to stay away from. Kellie’s crush for Brain made her do crazy things, but she never though Brain looked at her ‘that’ way. On her epic music tour, however, things start to change. But Kellie has bigger problems because she has a stalker who would do
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author and InkSligner PR***

4.5 Stars

Kellie is a rising musical sensation...with a stalker. Which, is a little inconvenient when she is about to set out on a tour. Yes, fans are sometimes a little crazy, but this one takes it far enough that her managers are afraid he may harm her.

Kellie is less convinced and is definitely resistant to the idea...until she sees who is assigned to protect her. And, well, this is the man she has wanted for years, but who has turned her down.

Amy
Feb 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
“I didn’t just want to kiss you last night in the bar. I wanted to own you, claim you, make you fucking mine. I wanted to get lost in the kiss I know I will never, ever forget. A kiss I know the minute it happens will be over for us because there will be no other.”

“I didn’t know what she was, but I knew one thing, and that was that she was mine.” “So you can label it whatever you want.”

Ever since I finished Hollywood Playboy, I have been dying to get my hands on the next book in the Hollywood
Nephy
Feb 27, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: major-let-down
DNF at 20%

I gave up at Chapter 4 because I just keep on skimming and skimming. It was irritating to read a scene in Chapter 1 then you relieve it again in Chapter 2. What a serious waste of time and pages, why didn’t the author focused more on character building and plot twists instead of repeating mundane scenes? Smh. This author’s brand and style of writing is really not for me. It’s a no for this author. Scratching her from my TBR for good.
Mehsi
I received this one from InkslingerPR in exchange of an honest review.

My first Natasha Madison, and I am definitely sold, the writing style is very sweet and nice, and I adore the characters and how each of them comes alive throughout the story. The romance is supersweet, and you will be rooting for these characters, though also groan at how oblivious they are (I am looking at you Brian).

This book tells us the story about Kellie, who is a popstar and about to go on a tour. However this tour
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog
Kellie is on top of the world as an EGOT winner who has conquered the music world in just a few short years. With fame comes fans and sometimes they are not all nice. When a stalker fan scares Kellie and her team enough a bodyguard is sent to protect her on her 90 day tour. Enter Brian the one guy who doesn't return her flirty charm back at her.

Brian has been in lust with Kellie since he met her, just never let on. Now with someone out to get her all his Navy Seal instincts come to front to
queen_of_the_books_18
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow Hollywood Princess had me Swooning HARD guys! This book can be read as a stand alone but is a part of the Hollywood Royalty series.

The chemistry between Kellie and Brian was off the charts scorching! The sexual tension between both of them was evident even though they were trying to remain professional.

Kellie is a famous singer and about to go on tour. She has a stalker threatening her so in comes her personal security that is hired to keep her safe.

Brian- a former SEAL turned bodyguard
Lexi Cubbins
I LOVE this series so much!

Jess and Tyler's story is still my favourite but this one's another fabulous 5 star read for me.

It was so sexy, I think I was just as frustrated as the characters. I know the one-word, grumpy heroes are not everyone's favourites, but they are my cup of hotness and I loved Brian from the very beginning. I didn't like Kellie as much as I did Jess, but they were still perfect together. And I found it so endearing that they kind of had some history before they go on tour
Virginia
Feb 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Natasha has done it again with Hollywood Princess! What a great follow up to Hollywood Playboy. The banter, the chemistry between the characters, and the air of mystery and suspense had me hooked. So did the build up of the relationship. Brian is hired as security for Kellie for 90 days and I loved how protective he was of her. With great writing and a lot of things to keep it fun, Hollywood Princess is a must read.

An arc was provided for an honest review.
Natasha Mahadeo
The moment I started this book I was addicted. Its unique and oh so beautifully written.
Grab this book Ladies.... let this singer and her Hot as Fuck Bodyguard wow your panties off...
~Kristin~
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.75 Stars
Darlene Avery
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hollywood Princess by Natasha Madison is one of those books that will grab you immediately.

Even though there’s some turmoil in this book between Kellie and Brian. You immediately find yourself rooting for these two to reconnect.

I love the way Madison lets a story unfold and brings her readers in immediately.

An edgy and fun read!

4.5 Stars
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Irresistible (Cloverleigh Farms, #1)
  • Boyfriend Bargain (Hawthorne University, #1)
  • Heart of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #3)
  • Birth of a Baby Daddy (The Baileys #3)
  • Imperfect Match
  • Advice from a Jilted Bride (The Baileys #2)
  • Luck of the Devil (Forge Trilogy, #2)
  • Park Avenue Player
  • When August Ends
  • All Grown Up
  • Make Me Yours
  • Until December (Until Her/Him, #8)
  • Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)
  • Sexy Filthy Boss (White Collar Brothers #1)
  • Tinsel (Lark Cove, #4)
  • The Wrong Gentleman
  • Diary of a Bad Boy
  • Dax (Arizona Vengeance, #4)
When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

Hollywood Royalty (3 books)
  • Hollywood Playboy
  • Hollywood Prince
“It’s you.”
“Me?” She puts her hand to her chest.
“It’s you, it’s only you, it’s you everywhere.” Rubbing my face, I lean back on the little desk she has in the room before I fall, and she walks over to me.”
“It’s always been you,” she says, and now she stands in front of me, and we are eye-to-eye, “from the minute I met you.”
1 likes
“We don’t have time to get into this.” My voice is lower than it was before. “And it doesn’t help that for the next ninety days, I’m going to be your shadow. But” – I lean in a touch closer, and her chest stops moving as she holds her breath-” when we get back, if this thing is still here, the gloves are coming off.” May hands itch to touch her, to run my thumb around her jaw and feel her skin under mine.
“What?” she whispers.
“In ninety days, we get back home. If this thing is still going on between us, I’m making my move.”
“Your move?” She just blinks.
“My move to make you mine.”
0 likes