Start by marking “Hollywood Playboy” as Want to Read:
Hollywood Playboy

Hollywood Playboy

(Hollywood Royalty #1)

Behind the "lights, camera, action" of Hollywood lies a world of deception, love, and seduction.

Are you ready for Hollywood Royalty?
Jessica

An entertainment journalist was the last thing I thought I would be doing.
I thought once I got my degree, I would be reporting on stories that made a difference, but now all I do is report on who broke up with who and who is dating
261 pages
Published January 29th 2019

Start your review of Hollywood Playboy
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"He's beautiful, but it's nothing new. After all, he's Hollywood's golden boy."

Hollywood Playboy is my first Natasha Madison read. IKR? I'm asking myself what took me so long to finally read an author that's been on my TBR for years. I've purchased both ebooks and paperbacks but just didn't get around to one before now. *fist to forehead*

I confess that starting the first chapter inside Jessica's head kind of had me in her court from the beginning. I saw things her way and put him
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shelly, ratula, missy, audible
GAH!! Hollywood Playboy has officially blindsided me!! This five star read came of nowhere as I was expecting a nice, light, easy read and was completely blown away by the emotional depth, uber sexy characters and heart-stopping angst! This story was so damn delicious!! I read it in one sitting and was so addicted I could not put it down. The emotions it evoked were sooo profound. I laughed, cried, swooned and raged. I loved their chemistry and banter and was all about Tyler and Jessica's story. ...more
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Each time I read this author, I fall more in love!! This book, gawhhhh, I couldn't wait to see how Tyler & Jessica worked through this crazy journey from hate to passion. It was simply amazing to read their challenges from being a famous actor and the most popular celebrity journalist in Hollywood to being the IT couple.

I hated Tyler at times, then he had me swooning in the next chapter. He's fricken sexy, he is passionate, he is caring, and when his hearts in, he's fully in on making things
Tianna✸loves books✸
The H has a female secretary, who I knew from the moment she came in the book that she is an EVIL BITCH OW. The H also bear her a little too much. She was almost running his life and was like a shadow to him. She keeps creating rift between the H and h. Then she keeps insulting the h and his reactions were dumb. He should have fired her on the spot. Also there are other ows too who try to get the H’s attention. This book feels like a waste of my time. I ain’t have no time for bullshit ow drama. ...more
Shayna
“𝙄 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙄 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙙𝙖𝙮."

Natasha Madison has done it again! She has taken us on a journey around the world with her fabulous words and created characters that are so damn easy to fall HEAD OVER HEELS in love with! Jessica and Tyler?! OMG! Talk about SWOON CITY, my friends! My very first enemies-to-lovers romance of the year and the author has already SET THE BAR so freaking high! 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐲 was a hella SEXY, unputdownable page-turner that will have you
AJ
“I pick her. I choose her every second of every fucking day.”

4.5 chemistry-filled, swoontastic stars!

Holy freaking swoon, I love this book! A celebrity enemies-to-lovers romance with all the chemistry, all the hotness, all the feels, and a sexy, emotional and super-romantic love story.

Jessica is an entertainment reporter, and she’s the best in the business. It’s definitely not where she saw her career going, but she took the job as a temporary thing and years later she has the best contacts, th
Ashley Hampton
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Let's be real right now, everyone that knows me, knows that Natasha Madison is one of my absolute favorite authors of all time. Every book she writes, is pretty much my most anticipated books of all time. So as you can imagine, I have been dying for Hollywood Playboy, and let me tell you, it more than measured up to my expectations. This Dual Pov is a flippin' epic masterpiece. As always, Natasha's writing lured me in, and trapped me with the crazy banter, one-liners, and the swooniest s*** I ha ...more
Alecia (The Staircase Reader)
description
5+ STARS!

Hollywood Playboy was everything I have come to expect from Natasha Madison, plus SO. MUCH. MORE!
I'm completely blown away by Tyler and Jessica's story!
Flawless perfection from beginning to end.
A romance worth fighting for!
If the next two books are anything like Hollywood Playboy, we are all in for a spectacular treat!!

I don't know how she freaking does it! It never fails to amaze me! Every time I pick up a novel written by Natasha Madison I get wrapped up in a journey that is so unlik
Snow
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I ll give it 3.75 stars cause, as any other book by Natasha Madison, had enough drive to keep me immeresed and reading it in one gasp...

But that's her writing style, a tested formula with the right ingerdients (enemies to lovers, usually; pent up animosity with charged chemistry, then it bursts into sexual flames of lust and pleasure, then you have a ploy with drama and angst, and after groveling you get HEA)

And even when the formula is right, almost perfect, there's just smth missing, smth that
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
I absolutely loved the promotion for this book and was reeled right in. I love books about Hollywood romances and actors in general. The glam life calls to me. Hahahahaha The enemies to lovers trope along with the storyline worked really well.

Jessica and Tyler loathed each other. The hate was so real, but fortunately the attraction between them was just as real. He’s the biggest actor in Hollywood and she’s a reputable reporter. The forbidden aspect of the relationship was a big turn on.

Here’s
Elisabeth Grace
Twisted some arms to get this one early and I'm SO glad I did! I really enjoyed this one and loved how the heroine could give as good as she got! I loved the transition that happened from enemies to lovers. It was perfectly paced and watching them see each other in a different light so enjoyable. This is a fun, fast read you'll whip through enjoying every minute! Champagne waterfalls for everyone! ;)
Michelle
3 Stars
This was an ok enemies to lovers book.
The damn descriptions of everyone’s clothing down to their belts and shoes freaking annoyed the hell out of me. I guess it was in there because it was a Hollywood book? Jeez I almost stopped reading because it was really bad.
In the end it was a defiant no brainer who the bad guy/women was. lol

Cocktails and Books
I loved this book. The animosity between these 2 at the start made their relationship changing so satisfying. Tyler was perfect and Jessica was the perfect woman for him (since she didn't care who he was...she called him on his crap).
Amy
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“I kiss her with everything I have to give. I kiss her knowing this kiss will change everything. I kiss her knowing this first kiss beats out every kiss I’ve ever had. The need, the want, and the wait have all led to this moment, and I would imprint on this memory forever.”

“How can I let you be when I can’t breathe without you? How can I let you be when half of my soul is missing when I’m not near you? Tell me how, Jessica, and I’ll leave you and never come back.”

Hollywood Playboy was the absolu
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I've had a couple of days to digest and get my thoughts together to spill the beans on Tyler & Jessica! Yet I feel as though my review will do no justice as to how awesome this book is and what an amazing job Natasha Madison did with their story.

Tyler's outward appearance towards the paparazzi was cold, distant and business only. And because Jessica was almost always accurate in the stories that involved Tyler he couldn't stand her. How was he going to survive a whole month with her?? Jessica wa
Ilaria 81
Jan 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Simply beautiful with banter and angst and OTT GROVELLING a awesome surprise 5 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️stars
Shelly | VixenReads
Love. Love. Love!! I flew through this book; reading it in less than 24 hours!!!
Y'all this book has got me all in the FEELS!!!! I was so excited to get an arc of this book because the synopsis sounded so good (and I love me some Hollywood genre). I quickly fell head over heels crazy for Tyler. I honestly could have been one of the crazy fangirls screaming his name LOL! And oh how I LOVED Jessica! She is the epitome of a strong, take-no-BS-this-is-me, female that I've read in a very long time! Sh
Jessica Lezama a
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-reads
When I read a book by Natasha Madison I expect a lot of laugh and funny things, buy Hollywood Playboy is more than laughs.
When I first read about Jessica and Tyler I wasn’t sure how they could work out their past and find their other half in them. These two couldn’t stand each other, and when they found out they needed to work together for a while, they made everything to get out of the situation.

The firsts days were as expected but being the adults they are they worked a plan to work together,
Tracey Jerald
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Natasha Madison has an incredible writing style you can lose yourself in. Jessica and Tyler’s story is sexy, fun, and real. But just like the characters themselves, you forget what they represent to the world at large and simply fall in love with a boy and a girl.

Your heart will break for Jess several times along this journey because that's what happens when you fall in love with a man more than half the world salivates over. Your heart will break when your "friends" end up stabbing you in the
Susan (susayq ~)
Thank goodness for days off so you can spend the day curled up with a good book. And this was a good one. I finished it with a smile on my face. Tyler and Jessica's story was sweet and had just enough drama to spice it up. I really, really enjoyed this :)
Anne OK
After two thoroughly heartbreaking books this last week - but beautiful stories that I won't soon forget, I desperately needed the bright lights of Hollywood!

An enemies-to-lovers story between two well-developed characters, I got more than I was expecting. Nothing really new about this trope -- there are lots on the market if you're looking. But this one had a few extra elements that kept me highly entertained. Of course, there's always that bad seed hiding just off-stage, and you're sure to spo
Joy Novel Thoughts
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hollywood Playboy was such an illustrious enemies to lovers with the perfectly plotted villain!

I've felt lately that we haven't had a lot of villain like characters in romance, and when this particular character reared it's ugly little head I was stoked! I won't tell you too much about this person because well I don't want to spoil the fun for you!

Tyler, Hollywood's Playboy, (obviously) has a a hatred for entertainment journalist, Jessica, because she is always trying to get the scoop on him. I
Alaina
I honestly read this for a challenge. It was eh.

Hollywood Playboy was an okay book. I totally felt and liked the romance but other than that.. meh. In it, you will meet Jessica and Tyler. They were cute in their own way.. but ugh, I just couldn't get into this story. Maybe it was work.. okay it totally was work.

They had their funny moments and swoon worthy moments.. but I've read much better smut if I'm being honest. I don't know when I got super picky but now it's a thing. I did, however, enjoy
Beneath The Covers Blog
Feb 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019-reads, arcs, sonal
Full review can be found HERE --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

*ARC provided for a voluntary honest review.* ~Sonal
book bruin
Jun 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audiobooks
Audiobook Review

Overall 4 stars
Performance 4.5 stars
Story 4 stars

What a fantastic celebrity/enemies to lovers romance! Kai Kennicott and Wen Ross were awesome in this duet narration! You could really feel the emotion in this one and Wen Ross especially brought an intensity to our hero, Tyler, that you wouldn't have felt without listening to the audiobook. I think my only minor issue with the narration is that it felt a touch too slow. I'm not sure if that was done to maintain a more serious feel
D
Feb 05, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great story line but at times felt a bit choppy. Loved the two characters and their chemistry but would have liked to see it build and flow more. I wanted to be shown more than told. Some of the descriptions of clothing and designer names were long-winded which distracted me from the actual evolution of their relationship. At the end of the day if she was wearing Chanel or YSL, I wanted to know how Ty and Jessica were going to navigate their attraction to one another.
I thought both characters we
Sharon
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book!
Meet Jessica, entertainment reporter, whose being sent on a 30 day press tour with the playboy actor Tyler, whom she dislikes to say the least. Over the time they spend together, can they get past the dislike they have for each other and get along enough to survive this long tour?
I loved these characters and story line, I really enjoy Natasha's books!!!I can't wait for the next one to come out! 5 Hollywood stars for this one grab it asap!!!
Coco.V
May 25, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (5/25/2020)! 🎁 ...more
BookSmacked
Jan 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Hollywood Playboy is a love hate romance that turns into frenemies that turns into more and my heart was fully invested in everything Tyler and Jess.

Now I’ll admit it took me a minute to connect with these two together. Their frenemy relationship seems to run deep.

Hollywood Playboy is the start of what is going to be a fantastic series.
Amanda Steward
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
🔥🔥🔥

This book wow words can’t explain. I couldn’t put it down and couldn’t get enough. I didn’t want it to end. Tyler and Jessica I loved them equally which doesn’t happen often. They were both great. This was my first book by this author and I can’t wait to read more from her. Such a great story. So much love.

• The Rivals
  • Broken Knight (All Saints High, #2)
  • We Shouldn't
  • Stay with Me
  • Million Dollar Marriage (Million Dollar, #2)
  • Black Sheep (Dirty Mafia Duet Book 1)
  • Arranged
  • Iron Crowne
  • The Legend (Rivers Wilde, #2)
  • Insatiable (Cloverleigh Farms, #3)
  • Boyfriend Bargain (Hawthorne University, #1)
  • In the Unlikely Event
  • Gage (Love Under the Lights, #1)
  • When August Ends
  • Reveal (Wicked Ways, #2)
  • Making Up (Shacking Up, #4)
  • The Lineup
  • Handle With Care (Shacking Up, #5)
When USA Today Best Selling Author's nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...

Hollywood Royalty (3 books)
  • Hollywood Princess
  • Hollywood Prince (Hollywood Royalty, #3)