Start by marking “Phoenix (Own The Skies Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Phoenix (Own The Skies Book 2)

Phoenix (Own The Skies Book 2)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  6 ratings  ·  5 reviews
** Nora **

There are three simple things I need to do to get my life back on track.

Go to Savannah for two weeks.

Let the ocean reset my mind.

Do not fall for Case Carmichael.

I’ll just ignore his incredible body, his wicked charm, his chivalrous ways, his perfect smile, and his never-ending ability to make me melt right where I stand.

I resisted temptation once, I can do it aga
Expected publication: May 7th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Phoenix, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Phoenix

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Amber Behnke
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Phoenix reminds you that sometimes love is worth getting over your fears. Case is a sexy cop who is used to getting what he wants. He met his match in Nora a nurse who isn't exactly happy with her life right now. I love this story because you can't go wrong with love, a sexy cop and his women, and an adorable puppy! Great read!
Catlou
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Case and Nora aren’t looking for forever after, but there’s something there between them they just can’t resist. Case is ready to have Nora in his life anyway he can. Nora’s not ready to let Case into her heart, but as long as it remains casual her heart’s safe, right? As they both deal with the demons of their pasts, they grow closer, but can they conquer their fears enough to move toward the future together? While Nora is struggling to overcome her concerns about Case’s career, Case risks his ...more
Ryan
Apr 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Neither Case or Nora are looking for a happily ever after and its made clear early on in the book. They are one couple you can not help but love and want to see together. All the things they endure bring them closer together. I recommend having a box of tissues handy as this read will have you on an emotional rollercoaster that you will not want to end. I truly enjoyed this read.....You will not regret reading this book.
Leslee
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Nora knew when she met Case in Savannah that he was dangerous. Sweet and sexy, it would be so easy to fall for him. But she can't do that, he's a cop, he is driven to be the hero. So she went home to California without even kissing him. Now she is back for a visit, re-evaluating her life and what she wants. Case cannot get Nora out of his head. When she shows back up, he is determined to see what they could have. They both have their demons, their secrets that are holding them back from the life ...more
Brooke Prihoda
Tiffany Lueckhoff
Carrie  Turner
Jessie Bee
Nov 14, 2018
After years of living vicariously through so many characters and stories created by others, Emma Nichole has taken the plunge herself.

A southern girl born, raised, and still residing in Tennessee, she holds the quirks of this area of the world close to her heart, and showcases it in her writing.

She's a wife, a mother of two, an avid college football fan (Go Vols), a best friend, a sister, a love