Start by marking “Second to Surrender (Moonlight Rogues, #2)” as Want to Read:
Second to Surrender (Moonlight Rogues, #2)

Second to Surrender

(Moonlight Rogues #2)

They say blood is thicker than water...But what if family's the source of your pain?

Tristan
Published December 21st 2018 by Draft2Digital

To ask other readers questions about Second to Surrender, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Second to Surrender

Start your review of Second to Surrender (Moonlight Rogues, #2)
Candace Robinson
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved the first book, First to Fall, so I was super excited to get into Tristan's head for this round! And I was not disappointed! My boy has a lot going on in that little brain of his!

Let me say I absolutely fell in love with Dani! She was a great MC who stood her ground and plus, yeah, she has a wolf, too! The chemistry between Tristan and Dani was so good! On fire!

But don't worry, you get action, other cool fantasy characters, and loads of fun, too. I just love the world that
Dianne
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
He sees the demons of his past in his nightmares. She is running from her own demons, who are very much alive. Daniela DaSilva is a wolf on the run from her own pack, a wolf with powers she refuses to acknowledge. She needs sanctuary with another pack and the only person she could think of who would stand for her and protect her was Tristan, but will the past they once shared through her sister be enough or will it be one more nightmarish ghost to haunt him?

When a dragon enters the mix, he may
Donna
I am absolutely blown away by everything I read by Alexa Whitewolf! But, loving Werewolves, I was especially in love with First To Fall (Moonlight Rogues #1). Whenever I got a hold of book 2, Second To Surrender, i was so freaking excited!! Well, oh my goodness, THIS BOOK DOES NOT DISAPPOINT!!! This one was as good, if not better, than the first!!!! I love them both SO MUCH!!!

There’s a wonderful romance going on, thats very important, between Tristan and Dani (be still my beating heart). But
Siobhan
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
After reading and enjoying First to Fall, I was desperate to dive into the second book in the Moonlight Rogues series. The first book had me hooked, but this second has me addicted. I need book three, and I need it now – such is the level of addiction I am at.

The thing I loved most about First to Fall was the unique system we were introduced to, one based upon mythology and folklore that is lesser known. Second to Surrender follows that trend, and things are just as enjoyable. In fact, this one
Amber Hodges
Dec 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ever since I read book 1 of this series, First to Fall, I have been waiting for this book to come out! And boy did the author deliver!! This is werewolves done right!

I loved following Tristan and Dani. It was a nice treat to get real characters in a book. So many books have their characters "fluffed" but that is definitely not the case here. Both of them are battling from some type of Mental Health issues and I loved following them and watching them overcome the battles.

Tristan fascinated me in
Gerardo Delgadillo
Oct 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
SECOND TO SURRENDER is, well, the second in the Moonlight Rogues saga, and what a ride it is. We have troubled Tristan, who swore not to love anymore, not after last time huge disappointment. He’s done with love, forever and ever. Enter Daniela, an escapee of her own family who ends up with Tristan, because, well, since he renounced to love, she feels safe. There will be no romance.

Will it not?

At first, when these two get together, animosity and other complex feelings create a strong barrier
Minx
After reading book one in the Moonlight Rogues series, First to Fall, and meeting Tristan it was clear to me that he was a very secretive character who had suffered much in his short life. I was very interested to read Second to Surrender because I was curious as to who Daniela was to him and, truthfully, I wanted to know more about his past. Through reading this story it was clear that Tristan was fighting himself and his wolf more than anything else. He was afraid of trusting himself, wolf ...more
J.B. Richards
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Overview: Romance is anything but possible for Tristan, an embittered werewolf who’s still suffering the after-effects of going to war and mourning the loss of his former lover, Isabella. But when Izzie’s twin, Daniela—a persecuted but head-strong young she-wolf—suddenly roars back into Tristan’s tortured life, and manages to capture his heart at the very moment she becomes the point of contention for several Alphas vying for dominance, all hell breaks loose.

This unique and absorbing paranormal
Billie
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tristan
I swore I was done with love, after my last failed relationship. Being a soldier means making the tough decisions, all for the good of the pack. So when a little miss full of attitude waltzes in, dragging a shitload of trouble with her, I want nothing more than to make that tough decision and kick her the hell out.
Then she turns those big, feisty amber eyes on me, and my wolf roars otherwise. Shit-of-fuck
Christine Jordan
Dec 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received this book from the author for an honest review. This is the second book in the Moonlight Rogues series. This is the story of Tristan and Daniela. Daniela is another strong female that knows what she wants and goes out to get it. She also has her own secrets that she is hiding. She hides her secrets as she feels that she will not be loved by Tristan if he knows the truth. Tristan is a wonderfully nuanced character that suffers from PTSD. The way the author has portrayed the flash backs ...more
Akanksha Dutta (Athena Book Briefs)
One of those series where it gets better with every book! This new paranormal romance series has a universe and folktales from different cultures, likely things you have not heard in other such books. The author has dipped into folktales from Romanian culture in the previous book and this one has shades from the protagonists home, Brazil and it's widely spoken language Portuguese.
The hero's struggle with PTSD and the heroine's against the patriarchy make this book much more than a fascinating
Nicola
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yet again I was sucked in from the beginning! I debated re reading the first but as I remembered so much from it I didn't need to. I feel into this story easily. I absolutely love how much this just grabs me and takes me! A few new introductions but they fit in perfectly. Yet again I absolutely loved this book, and the seek peak of the third?! Yes am hooked and will be reading it!
Anyone who likes a wolf pack book seriously just read this, you will be sucked in so much you won't won't to put it
Scarolet Ellis
Sep 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Second to Surrender: A Werewolf Shifter Romance Suspense (Moonlight Rogues Book 2) by Alexa Whitewolf is an awesome story that I have the privilege to read on in this awesome series. I lvoed reading reading this story cause it has shifters in it and I highly recommend this story to all.

I voluntarily read and reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book
Rose Cross
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
the book is so absolutely fantastic.
Anie
Dec 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
I love this series so much. :)

In a small town, there is a car repair shop, where 4 guys work. They are all wolves. It’s run by Lucas, the pack leader. My favorite part is, that while they are all wolves, they are not the same, each comes from a different part of the world, based on different mythology and somehow they all found a way to this town. :)

The second book in the series follows Tristan. He used to be a soldier and the horrors he endures still follow him around. He suffers from PTSD and
Evelyne Johnson
Dec 14, 2018
Kim
Dec 15, 2018
Alexa Whitewolf
Dec 16, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Jennifer beck
Goodreads Librari...: Is this normal? 3 16 Dec 27, 2018 07:52AM
Goodreads Librari...: Update...To already added book? 4 19 Dec 16, 2018 12:12PM

• Lullaby of Flames
  • A Layer Hidden
  • Beasts Awakened: Paranormal Werewolf Dragon Shifter and Fantasy Romance Box Set
  • The Rest of the Story
  • Finding Mr. Better-Than-You
  • Oasis
  • Their Shifter Princess (Their Shifter Princess #1)
  • Bear Mine for Christmas (Christmas Bear Shifter Romance, #2)
  • Dragon Shifters of Kahului: A Dragon Shifter Boxset
  • New Life In A New World: Werewolf Shifter and BBW Romance
  • Her Icelandic Protector
  • Soul Mates: Alien Shifter Billionaire Romance
  • The Secret of the Howl
  • Alpha Bear Protector (Awakened Shifters, #1)
  • Wildfire Pegasus (Fire & Rescue Shifters: Wildfire Crew #4)
  • Bodyguards of Samhain Shifter Box Set
  • Christmas with his Leopard (Shifter Special Forces Book 8)
  • Lion's Lynx (Veteran Shifters, #2)
Alexa Whitewolf is a fiction writer, newspaper columnist of daily issues and author of the critically acclaimed Moonlight Rogues shifter series.

Alexa has been a lifelong writer and first began creating other worlds and characters at the ripe age of 12. Growing up in the Transylvania region surrounded by epic mountains and a never ending stream of legends and stories was bound to create an

Moonlight Rogues (4 books)
  • First to Fall (Moonlight Rogues, #1)
  • Third to Tumble (Moonlight Rogues, #3)
  • Last to Love (Moonlight Rogues, #4)