Start by marking “Cards of Love: The Devil” as Want to Read:
Cards of Love: The Devil

Cards of Love: The Devil

(Devil's Playground #1)

The Devil is a prelude novel that is part of the Cards of Love Collection. You do NOT need to read any other books in the collection to read The Devil.

They'll tell you I seduced them. Used my looks and body to lure them into my playground.
They'll tell you I'm a sinner. A demon who held them captive with temptation and lust.
They'll tell you I'm evil. A monster obsessed w
Kindle Edition
Published November 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Cards of Love, please sign up.
Adi It hasn't been released yet. The author said she's planning a January 2019 release.
Adi The author mentioned she's planning a January 2019 release.

⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 AWESOME STARS

If you like dark and twisted reads then this is a MUST read, it was f*@king awesome!!!

photo Incredibles-Totally-Wicked_zpsdruegokt.gif

I can't wait for the next one, let's hope the wait isn't too long ;)
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“There are no heroes in this story. Only devils”.

If someone had told me that when I first started this book that the outcome was going to be completely different than what I was expecting, I would’ve told them that they’re wrong and that they need to start taking their meds. But as of right now, I feel like I need to be put on MEDS! What was that?!! No seriously. I’m trying so hard right now not to type a lot of f bombs but FUCK.ME This was some next shit right here!!

I went into this story
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
m Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

’CARDS OF LOVE: THE DEVIL’ Is a prelude novel in the cards of love collection, by new to me author Ashley Jade. Dual POV. MMF, MF

I really have no idea what I've just read, devoured it really, it was all kinds of f#cked up, beyond hot, just when you think the story is going to go one way it takes a one sixy turn and everything changes. Easy to get into hard to put down, I read this in no time at all.

Temptation, tabo
Vickie
Shelves: beta-reads
If you’ve read this author before then you already know when you pick up an Ashley Jade book you just don’t know what you’re in for. Throw in a title like The Devil and you know for sure all bets are off.

The Devil is a story of unrequited love, of betrayal, a trust that’s not easily given and so carelessly shattered and an intense, all consuming need for revenge. There is no hero, there are no good guys here. Just an innocent who’s too love struck to see the truth until someone forces them to f
Snow
Nov 24, 2018 rated it really liked it

There better be a fucking sequel!!!!

Cause fucking damn, it can't bloody end like that, duh?!

Since I absolutely went in blind, and this is the first time I'm reading smth written by ASHLEY JADE, I'm both, shockingly stunned by the abrupt ending, I didn't see that coming...and suprisedly stunned cause, fucking hell have I been doing so far and NOT reading a book by this author sooner?!

The writing is excitingly suspenseful, captivating and contagiously thrilling and I haven't even begun talking abo
Grey
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: pick-for-me, 5-stars
This is the first book I have read from this author; however, it definitely won't be the last. This was my Pick-for-Me Challenge book for January 2019 and was picked for me by the lovely Robin. I knew nothing about this book. Isn't it funny how that works? I am not a blurb reader by any means really. Most of my book recommendations come from my friends saying...'hey, read this book, you'll like it.' Most of the time, depending on who it is, I shrug and say, 'okay, if you think I'll like it.' The ...more
Breanne Eckleberry
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don't know where to start. This book deserves more than 5 stars.

This was one of the most intense, gripping, page turning books I have ever read. The author sucks you down this deep, dark hole with no chance of escape. You will feel every single word so deep in your soul and will find yourself begging for more and praying for it to stop all at once. If you're looking for picnics in the park and wine with friends, you're in the wrong place. But if you're looking for a soul crushing, heart wrenc
Kat
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am all over about this book. My emotions are........... I don't know. This book will have you going in so many directions you'll be so dizzy you'll think you were on a carnival ride. But oh how fun that ride is. Although at times you'll be equal parts turned on and angry as he** with the things going on.
This book is The Devil, but it's the Preview for The Devil’s Advocate, another book to come. And oh my Gods do I want that book to get here.
In this book we meet Eden, Cain, and Damien. Cain and
Sanaa  ☆ Sanaa's Book Blog ☆
5 stars.

MIND. OFFICIALLY. BLOWN.

What the fuck did I just read? I have no idea but holy effing shit. I went into The Devil blind and I didn't expect a single thing that happened to actually happen. When you think you know something you're thrown another curveball.

Do me a favor and read this book!!! Go in blind - don't read the blurb or any spoilers and just read it.

Loved these quotes:

Because the fucked-up thing about love is—just because the person you love doesn’t love you back…it doesn’t
Ally Vance
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Devil is a story that takes everything you expect from a romance and flips it on its ass. My heart is in pieces, my panties are ruined. I couldn't get enough.
Is it too soon to reread?

I freaking loved it. One sitting I read this in, because it was impossible to put down.

The pace was excellent, the story was totally mind blowing, and the character development was absolute perfection!

Dark? Check.
Sexy? Check check check check check.
Heartbreakingly and devilishly good? Check!

I know who The Devil
Becky Ballenger
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet Baby Jesus in a tiny wicker basket!!!!! I pledge my undying female heterosexual love to you, Ashley Jade!!!!! I never know what you’re gonna throw at me, when I open your books, but I can say, that no matter what book it is, I will ALWAYS be HOOKED FROM PAGE ONE!!!!!! The Devil is absolutely NO EXCEPTION!!!!! You just keep getting better and better!!!!! You leave everything out on the field when you write a book, you leave nothing in the tank when you type “the end”, and I absolutely FLOVE ...more
Victoria
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You think you're ready... you're not.
You think you know what this book is about... you don't
You want to read it NOW!...... Be careful what you wish for 😈😈

There's a reason I read Ashley Jade.. when alot of her subjects/genres or whatever you want to call them are not my cup of tea... it's because she sucks you in to whatever she wrote with some devil voodoo and then spits you back out wondering what the heck happened and where the hell are your panties?

I recommend going into this one blind.. I
Kelly
4.5 Steaming-Hot Stars

description

My mind is still blown still from reading this last night, I stayed up way later than any responsible parent of a two-year-old should have - but I couldn't put this book down. I haven’t binge read a book like this in a long time. As soon as this book hit my kindle, I dove in and I didn’t move from my reading spot until I read the last page. I swear I hardly even blinked, afraid I’d miss something. Okay, that's not completely true, I *may* have given my sleeping husband an a
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cards of Love: The Devil by Ashley Jade
5 stars!!!

“There are no heroes in this story. Only devils.”

Ashley Jade is a new to me author and was introduced on the promise of a buddy read, said buddy went AWOL, but I forgive her. But…can I forgive this author for leaving me hanging? The Devil is a prelude to a book due out next month called The Devils Advocate, one book that I will be desperately waiting for and reading the minute it hits my kindle.

“Don’t hurt the only person who ever gave a fu
Kim
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a ride! I love the writings of Ashley, doesn't matter what genre she writes in she grabs you from the beginning and doesn't let you go. This book has some major twists I didn't see coming. The characters chemistries are off the chart hot! It definitely keeps you guessing on what's going to happen and when it does your like......didn't see that one coming. The title fits this book to a T!! I had several WTH moments but they were oh so good! I can't wait to see what's next. This book has me w ...more
Lisa Gonzales
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg!! Ashley Jade has done it again!! Read it through work and I couldn’t stop, I needed to know more. The twists, the emotions you go through with Cain and Damien and Eden! You can feel the whole pain. I felt for Cain in the beginning, everything he had encountered, the knowing Damiens backstory I was wow!! Put them two together it was a huge dynamic duo you can say!! Or were they??? The closer I kept coming to an end, I was like wait nope this can’t be!!! You learn who the devil is, but at the ...more
Jill
5 Stars!!!
Dee Trejo
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story damn! I already knew I was going to hell but if the devil is waiting for me then I may rush my trip down. This shit makes a sinner out if a saint with how dirty it is, you may need a shower or two just to feel clean again after reading this. It's hard to leave a review when you want to tell just spell out every sordid detail. I'm a huge fan of the villain and this left me wanting more of Damien and Cain and kinda feeling for the poor angel caught in the middle. Ashley Jade has fucked ...more
Malene
Jan 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: part-of-a-series
***4.5 Stars***

The Devil was one thrilling, exciting and hot ride. I had so much fun with all the twists and turns Ashley Jade threw at me. What can I say except The Devil had me hooked and glued to the pages. I’m a little obsessed with Damien and Cain. The game they’re playing was so much fun. In a very erotic, dark and twisted way. I just held on for the ride. I’m so excited that there’s a sequel cause these two and their antics could go on for awhile. They’re a team but on opposite sides. The
Di Covey
HELL FUCKING YES! Go on and send me straight to hell, I'm gonna need some alone time with the devil. We have plotting to do.

“I’m pretty sure we’re going to hell.”
“I own a timeshare there.” He flashes me a quick evil grin as he shifts the car into drive. “The weather’s beautiful this time of year.”

Just take everything you think you know and toss it out the window. Author Ashley Jade brings a mix tape of twistedness, a burned CD of violence & eroticism, an epic playlist of wicked seduction.
Kris
Looky here.
I honestly dont even know what to say. I've been sitting on this review for a few days, because my mind is so beyond blown that it's like, on Pluto, if Pluto were still a thing.

The Devil was.... its like... you know when.... you know what? Just pick up the damn book and find out for yourself.

It's delicious. It's dark. Its filthy. Sexy. Twisted. Intense. Shocking. Nail biting. Bloody. Unique. Boundry-less. (I mean it. Theres no lines in this one, because the lines that would have been
Brandi
If you want a hot and dirty book, with a whole lot of mindfuck on the side, well, why haven't you bought The Devil yet?

Because this book has it all. Mystery, suspense, intrigue, sexy times....

Yes. The Devil has it all.

And it's mindblowing. Seriously. My mind has practically exploded this book is so good. I was never sure what would happen, wasn't sure who I was rooting for, wasn't sure of anything.
And that was so much fun and refreshing and I loved the suspense of it all.

And the sex? Yes. Go
Jackie Fire and Ice Book Reviews (blog)
With an Ashley Jade book, I can always expect a journey unlike any other… And with The Devil, I got one… except, it was a dirty ride where I needed to hold on tight.

Twisty, sexy, and everything I needed. The Devil set my panties ablaze, and took me on one hell of a mind-f*ck.

It’s sexy. It’s steamy. It’s… perfect, and it’s one of the best books I’ve read in 2018.

Go in blind and prepare for a hot, dirty, and wickedly delicious ride.

Hell is calling, and trust me, you want to answer.
Joy Westerfield
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What in the world did I just read?!! Omg! This book is insanely good! This story kept me on the edge of my seat so much that I read it in one sitting! Cain and Damien’s unique friendship just makes you want to know more about them. And then throw in Eden, Cain’s Stepdaughter, into the mix and you just think to yourself, what the heck! And just when you think you know what’s happening, then this author throws you a curveball. Not to mention the fact that this is one very steamy, sexy, panty melti ...more
Lg
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ashley Jade has brilliantly woven a tale of lust and deception. Her characters are sexy and flawed. What you think is one thing, becomes entirely something else.

A web of lies and seductions that start in the past. Cain, Eden and Damien are linked by a thread that binds them together, yet will ultimately lead to their downfall. Money, power, greed and sex feed this insatiable piranha. Lives are at stake, fates hang in the balance. What happens is only know in the faces of the tarot.

As a magician
Karen - Kazza's Books Blog and Reviews
Shelves: arc
OMG, WOW JUST WOW. I was blown out of the water with The Devil. I have read many books of M's Jade's and without a doubt this book is her best to date and she has written some awesome books. Cain, Damien and Eden, oh my, what fantastic, intrigueing characters. The depth in which we get to know them is so intimate and raw. Their layers are peeled back slowly and the way they tick unravels right before our eyes.
No stone is left unturned when introducing Cain, Damien and Eden. The chemistry betwee
Jami Kehr
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy Shit! We’re not in Kansas anymore!

I feel like I’ve fallen down the rabbit hole.. only it’s the really dark, dirty and f—-ing raw rabbit hole!

This book was on fire from the warning the author puts at the beginning and it got hotter the farther in. Don’t be scared but make sure you pay attention to the warning.

The Devil is scandalous and yummy all rolled into these pages.

I’m a fan of the really bad boys.. you know the ones that aren’t (excuse my French) pussies. If you’ve never read a boo
Lainey
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well, damn.

It's best you go into this blind.
Tracy Reads
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WTAF did I just read???

This book is insane! I mean I knew it was taboo and dark and not smoochy smoochy but jeeze this is twisted!! This is not a book for the faint hearted I tell you that! Want rainbows and sunshine? Not this book! Hearts and flowers? Keep walking! But if twisted and deranged is your forte then you came.to the right place so enjoy the ride!
Would Cain and or Damien be my book boyfriend? He'll no! I'm not that crazy!
Robin Hill
Well done Ms. Jade! *slow clap*

description

WOW. What a crazy ride! It’s kinda MF, kinda MM (more MM than MF), with some MFM scenes. Confused yet? Me too. But until I read the next book, it's really hard to classify it because IDK what the hell is going on.

Devil's Playground (2 books)
  • The Devil's Advocate (Devil's Playground, #2)