Start by marking “Gravity: The Collective: Season Two Episode 3” as Want to Read:
Gravity: The Collective: Season Two Episode 3

Gravity: The Collective: Season Two Episode 3

(The Collective #2.3)

Remy…
As a rehabilitation therapist for the California State Prison, I look for the best in people. Sometimes, it’s hard for me to find the best in myself though. I only wanted an escape. That’s all I have ever wanted. I walked into that bar and found my escape in a man I had no intentions of seeing again.

I didn’t have any expectations from the stranger from the bar. I did
Kindle Edition, 1st, 149 pages
Published October 18th 2018 by Amazon Digital Services LLC

To ask other readers questions about Gravity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gravity

Lynn Thinking out loud
I loved this book. The characters were relatable. This was a very busy book. It had me in its grip from the very beginning.
Tricia
Oct 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
A chance encounter in a bar, a tension relieving hookup and several dodgy deals later Remy and Riggers suddenly find their lives inextricably entwined in a way neither of them could have predicted. Remy is about to have her eyes opened to what is really going on around her.

From the start Remy proves herself to be a strong, self sufficient, determined woman, my favourite kind of heroine. I love the way she doesn’t judge a book by its cover and always tries to see the best in people. This in no wa
Kylie
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Remy is fierce AF and is totally heroine goals!

This is the only story I’ve read out of this season of The Collective, and it’s wonderfully written and can absolutely be read alone!(at least in my opinion).

I do hope the rest of the episodes give me some answers and a lot more satisfaction where Graham is concerned. Because I’m left with wanting more in regards to him.

Remy may be my favorite character of all time, if I’m honest. (Ehhh. Second favorite- I don’t think anyone can
Fawn Michaels
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely floved this story! J.L. Leslie did it again. She created characters that you can't help but love! Remy and Riggers are amazing together. Their chemistry is sizzling hot. The fact she's the DA's daughter and he's part of an MC makes for a killer forbidden love type story. I mean what's better than two people who shouldn't be together wanting each other. An explosive story! Everything about this story was amaze balls. From the corruption to the love making and everything in between. I ...more
Debbie
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
They say opposite attracts and I’ve found that to be true in general, this book takes extreme opposites and makes it all work without distorting the storyline or twisting things to fit. The story flows so well that you become involved with the characters and wonder at the same things. The characters are engaging flaws and all and it makes you wonder if they are based on anyone. Love all the little details that connect it to the other book in The Collective series, it just makes me smile when I f ...more
Rhonda
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! I don't really know what to say . This story just blew me away. The details, the grittiness, the twists, the turns, it has it all. Remy and Riggers are powerful characters and I just fell for both of them. Get this book!!!
Nancy George
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Being a MC fan I adored that this story went out of the box for normal MC books but still have some same stuff. Remy and Riggers are hot together. And when their paths cross again they both know there is no way to escape the attraction. But Remy shows that even the most alpha man needs a strong woman. Do not miss these books.
Pamela
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Remy and Riggers come from different places in life. Remy is a strong, independent woman working in the prison system to rehabilitate prisoners. Riggers is a member of the Iron Claw MC. The two meet in a bar and have a one night stand. Both have no way of knowing that their paths will cross in an explosive way. This story had everything going on and managed to tie all of the loose ends up in a heart pounding way. A great read.
Lori Amey
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a powerful story, filled with many, I didn't see that coming moments. I was so invested in what was going to happen, that I couldn't put it down. Gravity is packed full of mystery, suspense and sexy times. I highly recommend you read this book, you won't be disappointed.
Meleaha Howard
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gravity is a story about two different worlds, that collide with an explosion! Remy is the DA's daughter. She works with inmates to rehabilitate themselves. Riggers is a biker. He is her total opposite. With a chance meeting in a bar, both of their lives are changed.
Mel
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gravity is a quick read qith tons of grit and action that you come to expect from JL Leslie.
Remy is a strong self-assured woman. Remy and Riggers have a chance meeting at abar while both are looking for someone to help them forget for a little while. Riggers finds hinself unable to forget Remy even though he doesn't know who she is, but he's determined to find out more about her. While Remy and riggers have an unconventional relationship its easy to see they care for the other. Riggers teied to
Teri
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The first time they met she led him to the bathroom. That was her pattern, one and done, no repeats. No boyfriend. No hea. No love. Nope that crap was for people who didn't know better. After all, she had a great example from her father. The guy she hooked up with was completely wrong for her but it didn't matter cos it was just once. But they were drawn to each other and fate kept putting them together. But when things don't add up and she starts looking closer at them she just may get further ...more
CeeJay Daisy
❤🌼🔥I LOVE REMY AND RIGGERS❤🌼🔥
GRAVITY (THE COLLECTIVE SEASON 2, EPISODE 3)
Honestly, the reason I bought this book was to read J.L.Leslie’s contribution, a novella, GRAVITY, and even though I plan to read the others....GRAVITY is worth the price of the book....Riggers and Remy make a HOT couple, and the story is full of twists and turns, but their chemistry is what makes the book so HOT....I was sad when GRAVITY came to an end...I wasn’t ready....J.L.Leslie never disappoints me, Novella or full no
Mackenzie  Raye
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow. I loved this story from page one. So many twist and turns kept me yearning to read more. One hook-up can lead to so much more, who knew? The ending surprised me, but I won’t spoil it for others. The characters were relatable and the plot/storyline real enough to be believable. This is a must read!
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
Wow - this one had me from the opening pages and I could not put it down. Remy and Riggers go from hot bathroom sex, to jail and end with the true meaning of family in this beautifully written story. The characters had excellent interaction and the plot within the series just gets deeper and deeper. Absolutely loved this one!!
Chrissi
Oct 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
With a twisty plot and well developed characters, this book will suck you in from
the beginning. I really enjoyed reading the story of Remy and Riggers. I love a
strong, independent character with plenty of sass!
~Misty~
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the story line and characters. Riggers and Remy hook up as a once and done at the bar. Never planning to see each other again. Then it seems their worlds become entwined in numerous ways and there is no denying the pull there is for each other. This is another great MC story written by this author. I highly recommend
Tammy
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love Remy, the sass she throws around. I think I want to be her when I grow up haha. Riggers is all alpha male, hot, tatted, in a Mc and he is going crazy over smart mouth Remy. These to are smoking hot together, from a one night stand in a bathroom to a hea they both deserve. Falling in love with the wrong person has never been so right before.
Sue
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book grabbed me right from the start and kept me engaged throughout. What a ride! I loved it.
Carolyn
Loved It!

This was an exciting and great book. It had me hooked from the start. Corrupt DA and Police Chief, riots, a kidnapping and a MC Club...gotta love it!
Krista Calihan
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my I loved Remy and Riggers story I read it start to finish in a day J.L knows how to keep her readers happy and always makes you feel like you know the characters I can't wait to read more .
Katy Birch
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Remy and Riggers. Even the names go together oh so perfectly.
Betrayal is a big factor in this book but Remy is no damsel in distress. She is a very strong character and goes out of her way to protect her man . The connection these pair has is phenomenal.
It's refreshing to read a book where the woman kicks ass and goes against the one person in life who should protect her.

I adore this book.
Paula Genereau
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my. What an amazing book
Krista
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
So good! This story had action, corruption, hot sex and a bada$$ chick! I really enjoyed reading about Remy and Jason and the Iron Claw MC.
Lauren
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book had me hooked! It was packed full of drama, twists and turns and I loved every minute of it. It was well written and the characters had great chemistry. Another amazing read!!
Stephanie
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh. This book is so riveting that I couldn't put it down. Remy and Riggers have such a fun connection that it keeps you hoping the stay together even though their world's could crumble if they did.
Mindy Bigham
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Riggers is a member of the Iron Claw MC. He has done a lot of bad things so when he finds himself drawn to a good girl he feels as though he does not deserve her. When he cannot shake her from his thoughts he actually feels he is losing his mind. Not to mention she just so happens to be the District Attorney's daughter.

Remy Cartwright works as a Rehabilitation therapist for the California State Prison. She loves her job and she loves to find the good in people. Remy lets her inner bad girl out b
Anna Edwards
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG god! I loved this book. I've not read any of the collective books and I'm so glad I was introduced by this one.

J.L. Leslie is a fantastic MC writer. I've read several in her series now and they always capture my attention. Her heroines are full of spunk and strong. The heroes are sex on legs.

The writing is superb and what more can I say. MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS!

Chasing The Words  Book Blog
Oct 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review coming soon
Ruth Kabeche
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of the great things about multi-author series like The Collective is that you get to read not only amazing books, but meet new authors. JL Leslie is not new to me, and it does not disappoint. Gravity is an amazing continuation to a great series. It intertwines a lot of characters and is enticing. I want to have more books about Riggers and Remy and the MC. It is seriously amazing and captivating!
Two strangers meet and have a hot steamy "get together" ;-). What they don't expect is to have th
I am a happily married mother of three (two boys and one girl). I live in a very small town in Alabama. Never lived anywhere else. I’ve been writing since my early twenties, but I couldn’t seem to finish a book. I’ve started self-publishing with the encouragement from my mom. Without her encouragement, I don’t think I would’ve done it. She always supported me and writing is something I’ve always e ...more

The Collective (1 - 10 of 20 books)
  • Unbroken Part One (The Collective Season #1, Episode #1)
  • Iron Claw MC Part 1 (The Collective Season #1, Episode #2)
  • Learning to Breathe Part One (The Collective Season #1, Episode #3)
  • Shadow & Flame Part One (The Collective Season #1, Episode #4)
  • Quills and Daggers (The Collective Season #1, Episode #5)
  • Quills & Daggers and We All Fall Down (A Second Chance at Love Romance and Thriller): A Collective Special Edition (The Collective Season 1)
  • Unbroken Part Two (The Collective Season #1, Episode #6)
  • Iron Claw MC Part 2 (The Collective-Season #1 Episode #7)
  • Becoming His (Becoming His #3)
  • Shadow & Flame Part Two (The Collective Season #1 Episode #9)