Start by marking “Dirty Rich Obsession: All Mine (Dirty Rich, #8)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Rich Obsession: All Mine (Dirty Rich, #8)

Dirty Rich Obsession: All Mine

(Dirty Rich #8)

CONTINUING CARRIE AND REID'S STORY (begin their story in Dirty Rich Obsession)

Published December 26th 2018 by Julie Patra Publishing

Lisa Jones
Aug 22, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition

TO CELEBRATE DIRTY RICH ONE NIGHT STAND: TWO YEARS LATER RELEASING ON WEDNESDAY I'M GIVING AWAY A $50 GIFT CARD, TOTE BAG OR CHRIS MERIT PEN!

ENTER TO WIN HERE: http://bit.ly/2KSow3h

He's the top criminal attorney in the country. She's a crime reporter. The one night that started it all. But now there's a new trial. Danger. Someone who wants to divide them. Cat and Reese will have to fight to save each other.

GET BOOK ONE FOR 99 CENTS
iBooks → https://apple.co/2LOaOP5
Amazon → http://mybook.to/DRON
Coco.V
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars! I'm so in love with this series! Review to come...
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
description

description

Reid + Carrie

We left them right after Reid proposed on the way to Tokyo.
And that's where we start with this 2nd book.

They're in Tokyo for some business, but this book is mainly about how to survive their engagement with two horribly hateful fathers and a stalker business man on a dangerous revenge path.

The daddies hate each other due to someone stealing someones wife way back when. And Reid is scared that his dad might do something mega illegal. Something dangerous and or deadly even.

And Elijah
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Dec 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, arc
All Mine is the conclusion to Reid and Carrie's story. You will want to read Book 3 of the Dirty Rich series called Dirty Rich Obsession. That is the start to Reid and Carrie.

In All Mine, Reid and Carrie are celebrating the deal that brought them together, in Japan. Their plans then turn to getting married and adopting the cat and dog they talked about. What they weren't expecting was Elijah to obsess with ruining Reid once again.

Once again, the author brings a real story, not just an extended
Lisa Jones
Dec 25, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)

ALL MINE IS LIVE!

Reid & Carrie are BACK! All Mine is their second full-length book!

In this lifetime there is one person who will own you, who will know you, who will understand you like no one else could possibly understand you. That person for me is Carrie. I didn't want to love her. I didn't want to need her. But now that she's my world, no one is going to take her from me. Yet the minute I propose, that's exactly what the universe tries to do. It tries to take her from me.

My father and th
Carvanz
This is the second part to Carrie and Reid’s story picking up right where their first book left off. I loved this couple when I first met them and I fell even deeper in love with them here. There is plenty of drama surrounding them even as they are making plans for the rest of their life and a bit of angst in their relationship due to it. However, the angst is just enough to make their trust grow. The battle Reid had was so heartbreaking but Carrie stood beside him the whole time, even when he w ...more
Sissy's Romance Book Review
All Mine by Lisa Renee Jones is book 8 in the Dirty Rich series and Book 2 in the Reid & Carrie series. This continues the story of Carrie West and Reid Maxwell. Their story started in their book "Dirty Rich Obsession" which is book Three in the Dirty Rich series and the First book in the Reid & Carrie Series. Ms. Jones writing is such that you could make this a standalone book if you wish but I truly feel to fully enjoy their story and this book you should read their books together.
The
Isha Coleman
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Carrie and Reid are back to slay more dragons. This time as a team. Jones has one more hurdle in store for these battle tested lovebirds. With feuding fathers, resurrected enemies and other unknown drama headed their way, will these two fighters ever get their happily ever after? All Mine is a power ballad with a fierce delivery and a melody that just won't quit. Loved it.
Sandy S
4.5 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date December 26, 2018

CONTINUING CARRIE AND REID'S STORY (begin their story in Dirty Rich Obsession)

Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

When All Mine picks up, Reid has just proposed to Carrie and they're now about to take the next step in their tumultuous but exciting relationship. So what's on the agenda now? Plan a wedding. Adopt some furbabies. Get used to being together, in love, oh AND deal with their two fathers who kinda sorta hate each other and who are most likely (definitely) not going to make Carrie and Reid's relationship and upcoming wedding easy on them. Oh AND there's someone else out there unhappy with them, wel
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

Welcome back to Lisa's world of corporate high flyers, dirty deals and even dirtier relationships.

Reid and Carrie's relationship is full of sexual tension and lust and hatred. We pick up right where their first book ended, with a proposal.

There was so much happening at the end of the first book, so I knew that we were going to be hitting the ground running with this one.

It did take me a little while to get into this one - this is probably me and a dose of end of
Michele
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 1218, con-rom
4 - 4.5 Stars
April Symes
All Mine by Lisa Renee Jones is book 8 in the Dirty Rich series and is book 2 in Reid & Carrie series. This is a continuation of the love story that is Carrie West and Reid Maxwell. Their story started in the book "Dirty Rich Obsession" which is book 3 in the Dirty Rich series but this is also the beginning of Reid and Carrie's story aka book 1. Their story picks right back up where it left off--- right after Reid proposed on the way to Tokyo.
And that's where we start with this 2nd book. The
Julie
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: alpha-male, romance
Things pick up where they left of for Reid and Carrie but everything isn’t as sweet and care free them as they would wish. But Reid shows he’s not as hard and unfeeling as he first came across and shows the love he has for Carrie is unbearable and he would do any thing to protect their lives together. I loved how they fought for their company’s and their relationship, also how they defended each other. Carrie shows she has more of a backbone and stands up for her self. This was an emotional stor ...more
Cheryl Whitty
Reviewed on http://bookaddict.live,

All Mine is the follow on from Dirty Rich Obsession and the next step in Carrie and Reid’s life. This was a wonderful addition to the first Book. Especially Reid who really showed how loyal and how much he loved his family, and being with Carrie allowed him to express his feelings to his sister Cat, and it was a pleasure see their mended relationship.
That is all about love and his devotion to Carrie , because anyone who reads LRJ all the time knows we always ha
Kim Perry
Dec 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-crew
Reid and Carrie pick up where they left off: happy, engaged, and overseeing their new deal in Japan. It seems like they’re getting their happily ever after until more drama, conflict, and surprises crop back up that hit all their own respective baggage. They argue and fight for each other as both are determined to protect each other. Reid is still a very protective, demanding, alpha male while Carrie challenges him. Dirty Rich Obsession: All Mine is certainly sexy with an entertaining cast of ch ...more
EpicRomanceReviews
⭐) .•⭐')
(.• (.•`
❤~🌟~❤5 DAZZLING STARS! ❤~🌟~❤

‘Tis the season to be tantalized!

DIRTY RICH: OBSESSION: ALL MINE was the PERFECT holiday gift for readers and had me rejoicing like crazy! I have to say I am LOVING how Lisa Renee Jones keeps giving us more of our favorite Dirty Rich couplings with these full-length “after the HEA” stories, and DIRTY RICH OBSESSION: ALL MINE was pure BLISS! I fell so hard for Carrie and Reid in their first book, and it should come as no big surprise that my affect
Ilana
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love that we get the continuation of Carrie and Reid's story.  They started off their lives and relationship in a place of pure hatred of one another, fueled by a war between their fathers, and of course that turned into something great when they realized that they were on the same team and that their sparks were something real.

This second installment of their story takes us to Japan first where they are trying to close out the biggest deal of their careers, a buyout of a convention center.
Paula Radell
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reid Maxwell is my favorite male character in the Dirty Rich series, and the reasons are all found in Lisa's latest release, Dirty Rich Obsession: All Mine. I admit, I have a weakness for stunningly sexy, alpha, overprotective males with a dark side just under the surface, fueled by a dark secret or two -- and Reid checks off all of those boxes. But it's his deep vulnerability - the fear that drives the beast inside - that really gets to me, in the best possible way. It makes Reid Maxwell unforg ...more
Mary Lou Hoffman
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance, series, suspense
DIRTY RICH OBSESSION: ALL MINE is the eighth book in the Dirty Rich series. You do need to have read book three before this one… I would recommend reading the whole series to understand all of the characters and their interaction.

More Carrie and Reid! How often when I get to the end of a story, do I wish I would know what happens next for them? How often do I want to know what their happily ever after will look like? Like a fairy godmother, Lisa Renee Jones decided to give me a wish granted this
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Dirty Rich Obsession: All Mine is book 8 in the Dirty Rich Series and is a continuation of Carrie and Reid’s Story that begun in Dirty Rich Obsession book 3.

Reid and Carrie are engaged. All Mine is SO very very good and SO much happens! The words just keep flying by and the story moves fast! There’s romance, there’s suspense and yes there is sex! Reid goes all alpha on Carrie. He can barely keep his hands off her!

I loved that Lisa Renee Jones went back to complete Reid and Carrie’s story and n
Anita Byars
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another Phenomenal Story! This is intense, emotionally charged, adrenaline pumping, suspenseful, full of secrets, deceit, revenge and passion. Carrie and Reid’s second book is not just a continuance it is another jammed packed story that will answer all your questions and then some. Oh how I thrive on the exhilarating storyline that Lisa Renee Jones never fails to deliver. But you will need to read Dirty Rich Obsession prior to reading All Mine.

This story picks up where the last one left off. N
Cee Cee Houston
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this! Reid is All Mine.
Dirty Rich Obsession: All Mine by Lisa Renee Jones starts off right where the first book finished, with Reid and Carrie headed for Japan. It’s full steam ahead, in both business and their relationship. The newly engaged pair have a lot to deal with and pressure from their fathers to break up don’t help.
Reid has come a long way in a short time, he’s not always the a-ho!e he’s been accused of being, even by his bride-to-be. He’ll fight hard, fast and dirty if he has to
Babel
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second part of Reid and Carrie's story, and it starts right where the first one ended. The events afterwards are high on adrenaline, threat and passion.

I've come to crave this author's romantic suspense stories. In particular, this series where each couple is remarkably interesting and all the characters interconnect throughout the books in a way that makes them familiar, recognisable and welcome.

Right from the start, the pace is demanding, with lots of problems raining on this coup
Kelly
Shelves: books-2-blog
Heat, suspense, sweetness and humor

A sequel to Dirty Rich Obsession, you don’t want to read this without having read the previous book first—note this is a full length novel in its own right, not just a novella length follow-up. While you don’t need to have the other books in the the Dirty Rich series to enjoy this, there’s a lot of crossover, not only of characters, but mentions of events from the previous stories, so consider reading the earlier books (particularly Dirty Rich One Night Stand T
Mary Mooney
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Welcome back to part two of Reid and Carrie's story. This one picks up where part one ended with a marriage proposal and a bit of suspense.
While in Japan to secure the biggest deal for both companies, things seem to change for the better personally for Reid and Carrie. But someone is out to get Reid, Carrie or both of them or maybe that someone is out to destroy Reid's company and bring him down. Either way, Reid is going to protect Carrie at all cost. But Carrie is not going to let him handle e
Lisa
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It feels like we have been waiting forever for the conclusion to Carrie and Reid's story as I have being trying to patiently wait for its explosive conclusion.

Reid and Carrie are in the midst of a family feud between their fathers and have to work hard to stay ahead of them and their plotting. Unfortunately, this is not the only danger they face as an enemy from the first part of their story comes back with a vengeance. But they are not alone and are helped by some familiar faces from other book
Dec 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
All Mine is the conclusion to Reid and Carrie's love story. This story picks up from where Book 3, Dirty Rich Obsession, leaves off. You need to read Book 3 in order to understand how Reid and Carrie started and where they are coming from. I loved reading about Reid and Carrie again! They're passion and love for one another is palpable.

I love Reid. He is a sexy alpha, with a strong, arrogant, asshole personality, and he is fiercely loyal and protective of the people he loves. Just don't cross h
Renee Entress
4.5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has secrets, dirty talking fun, danger, pain, laughs and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Dirty Rich One Night Stand (Dirty Rich #1)
Dirty Rich Cinderella Story (Dirty Rich #2)
Dirty Rich Obsession (Dirty Rich #3)
Dirty Rich Betrayal (Dirty Rich #4)
Dirty Rich Cinderella Story: Ever After (Dirty Rich #5)
The Bastard (Filthy Duet #1)
Dirty Rich One Night Stand: Two Years Later (Dirty Rich #7)

Th
Emma
Dec 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Picking up where Dirty Rich Obsession left off; Carrie and Reid are still in Tokyo sealing their business deal as well as celebrating their engagement. Unfortunately, things aren’t that simple in the Reid/Maxwell world.

Dealing with the continuing feud between their fathers, uncovering a tangled web of lies and secrets, of which some directly impact the future Reid and Carrie are planning, is bound to create tension between our couple. Talk about paying for the sins of the father!!!!

Carrie and Re
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Lisa Renee Jones is the author of the highly acclaimed INSIDE OUT series. Suzanne Todd (producer of Alice in Wonderland) on the INSIDE OUT series: Lisa has created a beautiful, complicated, and sensual world that is filled with intrigue and suspense. Sara’s character is strong, flawed, complex, and sexy - a modern girl we all can identify with.

In add

Dirty Rich (10 books)
  • Dirty Rich One Night Stand (Dirty Rich, #1)
  • Dirty Rich Cinderella Story (Dirty Rich, #2)
  • Dirty Rich Obsession (Dirty Rich, #3)
  • Dirty Rich Betrayal (Dirty Rich, #4)
  • Dirty Rich Cinderella Story: Ever After (Dirty Rich Book 5)
  • The Bastard (Filthy Duet, #1; Dirty Rich, #6)
  • Dirty Rich One Night Stand: Two Years Later (Dirty Rich, #7)
  • The Princess (Filthy Duet, #2)
  • The Empire  (Filthy Trilogy #3; Dirty Rich, #10)