Start by marking “Depths of Hell (Secrets Of The Fallen #2)” as Want to Read:
Depths of Hell (Secrets Of The Fallen #2)

Depths of Hell

(Secrets Of The Fallen #2)

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  86 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
In Hell, pain is never-ending.

My brother is the cipher and the three demons are using him. I'm struggling to keep Jared safe despite the huge culture shock of Hell.

But Jared doesn't want to be protected, and it's hard to let go.

I can't decide whether Xeres, Vickal and Sylver are on our side or not. Logic tells me I should be more careful with them, but they make me re
Published October 23rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Depths of Hell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Depths of Hell

Namera [The Literary Invertebrate]
ARC received in exchange for an honest review - thank you!

Couldn't do this anymore.

I'm not into M/M, which this book has. The characters were starting to all blur together for me - I couldn't remember the difference between Xeres and Vickal anymore, which is a bad sign, and I just had no interest in the rest of their story. Shame, since I love Clara's other series.

[Blog] - [Bookstagram]

photo c l i m b C2A0e v e r y C2A0m o u n t a i n 2_zpsykn9gbgr.png
Seraphia
Valerie, Jared and her three demons are back. They have succeeded in returning to Hell, but not without some suffering. Sylver was seriously hurt and is now being healed. Valerie herself is recovering from overusing her newly discovered powers, but she’s on the mend faster than Sylver. The demons still seek to acquire the orb and so they are intent on doing what is necessary with Jared to make it happen. The time for secrets all around will be coming to an end sooner than expected though. The re ...more
Vicki
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 ⭐
This is the second book in a paranormal reverse harem series I am enjoying a whole lot. Book one, Harem of Sin (HoS), must be read first and if you haven't read it yet stop reading my review as there will be spoilers for book one in my review below.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Spoilers for Book One Below<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Depths of Hell dives right into....the depths of hell, where Val and her demon guys ended
RH & Romance Review
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another good book in the series. I decided not to rate it a five, because, ultimately, it wasn’t a book I couldn’t put down. It was an entertaining read, certainly, but it wasn’t so enthralling that I lost track of everything else. I had some hang ups with the first book, mainly that the language used sometimes felt awkward or forced. That’s gotten much better in this book. It’s certainly an action packed book, as well; you start to panic a bit at the end that there are just not enough pages lef ...more
Risa
I received an advanced/review copy of this book. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content and honesty of my review.

This book opens up pretty much right where the first one ends. It's a good continuation and you learn more about each character. I loved seeing more emotions from the guys in this book and getting to see more of a relationship develop between them and Val.

If you'd like to read more of my review, check out my blog here --> Alated Bibliophile's Review of "Depths
Kathy L.
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
This book was fantastic! I loved it! I was so absorbed in the story I was not wanting it to end. I just kept thinking, 'Let this not be the end.' And that ending at the end of chapter 26 had me literally crying out, "What the hell just happened!?"
This book is seriously amazing. The characters are so awesome you can't help but fall in love with them. Like who in their right minds even comes close to saying they like the 'devil' character in the story? Never once has that happened to me until thi
Danni Rogers
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I could not put this book down! I literally read it in one sitting! Absolutely addictive!!!
Val is trying to finding her place in hell. She finds herself falling for the three asshole demons & fears for her heart. But little does she know how addictive she is to Xeres, Vickel & Sylver. She’s not only drawing them to her for her scent and body, but awakening a side of them they thought long lost & forgotten.
But with Jarred’s tendency to trust the wrong people, & a battle against
Jodie
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Val’s relationships with her demons changes. But does their need for a contract still remain? Or will something else become more important?
During this book you get a closer look at Hell and how the demons live there. The descriptions of the landscapes and places they visit is so clear I can almost see them.
New characters join the lineup, friend and foe. Others a hidden, wolf in sheep’s clothing or a sheep putting on a front!
Loved the complexities, the changes of direction and revelations yet to
Ashley Bullock
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Must read!

Now in Hell, Val has to figure out her place and what to do to keep her self busy. Her relationships with the her demon guys slowly moving forward. This book has so many twists and turns and revelations about so many secrets. Totally don’t want to spoil anything because it was epic! The cliffhanger at the end, OMG, I need book 3 like right now!!! I completely recommend this book
Kala
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book two in the Secret of the Fallen Series is unbelievably good! From the very beginning all through to the end, I was completely engrossed and unable to put it down. The relationship between Val, Xeres, Vickal and Sylver has so many dynmics going on. There are new characters being added that adds even more intrigue as to what is going to happen next. Jared has his own complexities that adds to the plot. Book 3 can’t come soon enough. The cliffhanger leaves you eager for more.
Theresa Wesley
Oct 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing! I couldn't put this book down. I just loved it. As Val fights to save her brother things with him quickly change. He continues to fight for his own freedom from Val. Defying her at all costs. I can't say much without giving away spoilers but this book is one hell of a ride. I'm dying for the next one already.
Cassandra
Oct 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book is crazy explosive! So much happens, and oh my gosh I wanted to punch one of the characters sooooo much its ridiculous.

That ending, it was entirely unpredictable! Seriously, blew my mind and I had to stop and just sit there for a moment because...holy crap!!

I highly recommend this series!
Raina Collins
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Second book and things are definitely heating up. Highly recommend reading in order to truly enjoy the series. Val is still beyond protective of her brother. But when the other demons start causing problems things will change between the siblings and her three demons. Do they still want to enslave her as their own? Can’t wait for the next book. Action and definitely beyond hot scenes.
Kokom1
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was insanely good. The character development was great. I totally felt like bitch slapping Jared which tells me the writing created the right emotions and totally sucked me in. Can’t wait for the next one.
beth shorter
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Twists and turns

This was great second book and I loved every second of it. The characters are getting better and better. Jared is annoying and such a child though. Okura is really sweet and I hope they keep him so I am read more of him!
April
Outstanding!!!

I did not want this book to end and what a cliffhanger! This has been a fantastic series with amazing characters. The plot is good with twists and turns everywhere. I can't wait to see what happens next!!
Jesika Houck
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just love this book. It got even better. I loved book 1 but this book is even better. Great sexy streamy times to blow your mind.
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received an advanced copy for an honest review. I personally loved this book. Lots of hot guys, steamy scenes and suspenseful plot twists. I can't wait for the next book in this series!
Jessica Robbins
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-kindle

Things are really picking up now in this second installment to this great series. We find out a whole lot more about all of the main characters in this and what makes them tick so to say. They are still trying to get the brothers cipher powers to work which makes things tense to say the least. Then there is a twist which really changes the direction of the rest of the story to keep us guessing what will
Lily Eprillia
Nov 05, 2018
Emz_mini
Nov 01, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

Secrets Of The Fallen (2 books)
  • Harem of Sin (Secrets Of The Fallen #1)