Start by marking “Sin and Ink (Sweetest Taboo, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sin and Ink (Sweetest Taboo, #1)

Sin and Ink

(Sweetest Taboo #1)

There's sin, and then there's literally going-straight-to-hell sin...

Being in lust with my dead brother's wife pretty much guarantees that one day I'll be the devil's bitch. But Eden Gordon works with me, so it's getting harder and harder to stay away. I promised my family—and him—I would, though.

My days as an MMA champion are behind me. But whenever I see her, with those
Published October 15th 2018 by Entangled Publishing, LLC (Scorched)

Start your review of Sin and Ink (Sweetest Taboo, #1)
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Oct 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018
3.5 Stars!

This was one hot read that was a bit difficult for me to rate. The guilt that Knox displayed over and over in this book kept interrupting all that taboo hotness the author delivered to us.

Knox is an incredibly appealing hero. He's former MMA, big, tatted and gorgeous. He's got that dirty, bad boy vibe going for him, but he is also a really great guy and strong protector. They way he took care of Eden while knowing he could never have her was the soft side to his love. But that lustful
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Loved this one! Sooo good.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have to say this book was so flipping erotic and dripping with sensuality. I don’t mean that in terms of action, but actually in terms of feeling and emotion. Even with that I am not sure if that’s the best description of what this book is.

It is lustful and oozing anticipation, page after page. It is so flipping intense and screaming hot. This writer killed it in terms of highly descriptive build up and every emotion that she could possibly
Talia Hibbert
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sooo... because I'm always woefully behind on my TBR, I've been meaning to read this forever, but only just got down to business. And let me tell you, I am gravely displeased with Past Me. Because if I'd read this book immediately, I could've reread it like ten times by now, and I definitely do want to reread it that many times. I. LOVED. IT.

I actually shocked myself with just how much I loved it, because intensity and angst and Serious Stuff like lusting after your brother's widow is usually
Dísir
‘Sin and Ink’ is somewhat different from Naima Simone’s previous offerings, but considering this is categorised clearly as erotica with several sides of forbidden/pseudo-incest/the tortured hero who wants what he can’t have, I knew what I was in for the moment I requested for this ARC. But every forbidden-type thing in romance is my kind of catnip, so I did expect quite a bit of push-pull and pretty much the soul-hollowing kind of angst that typically accompanies such tropes.

It isn’t to say
The_Book_Queen
3 1/2 STARS!

Dual 1st POV
Former MMA fighter, now a tattoo artist
She's his office manager at the shop
. . . oh, yeah, and his late brother's widow
She's biracial (I think?), Polynesian descent
Hot and angsty

Really enjoyed the heat level here. Knox has a dirty mouth at times and I loved it. The angst of "She's off limits, she's my dead brother's wife!", combined with his guilt over believing he was guilty of his brother's dead -- a guilt that was made worse by his own mother, ugh -- got a bit
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
4.5 STARS... I loved this one so hard!!!

I love a good fighter romance but so often I feel like the character development of the fighter leaves me unsatisfied. Knox, however, is PERFECTION. He's broken and brooding and his quiet masculinity says far more than any flowery dialogue ever could. He's delicious and stoic and the glimpses of his vulnerability that surface every so often had me swooning and melting and falling harder and harder with every turn of the page.

I love everything about this
Jazmen
Feb 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I'm trying to loosen the hold the top of my shirt seems to have on my throat or the haze of lust that seemed to cover this book like a looming rain cloud ready to burst. If emotional was enough of a word to describe this book; I would stop there. This book was intense. As much as the angst threatened to drown me in its overwhelming presence--I don't think I could properly articulate it.

Knox craves his sister-in-law like a drug addict craves his/her next hit. It's wrong and it’s not good for him,
❤Sana❤
4 sinner stars!

“Fascination with Knox. Crazy. Inappropriate. Forbidden.”

I've been dying to read a Naima Simone's book for so long and here comes Sin and Ink to finally pop my Naima cherry.

H. O. T

That's the first word that would come to your mind after reading this book.
The chemistry between Knox and Eden was panty melting, ovary exploding and ferociously hot.

“This Knox I’ve unleashed is wild, undisciplined, primal. An animal cut loose from his leash. And I’m its mate, bucking my hips to greet
Ivy Deluca
description
It’s got that forbidden love trope that I cannot say no to and it delivered on that promise. There’s alot of heat, sexual tension and eventually, plenty of sex to keep a reader satisfied. The main reason I’m not rating this higher is that it tends to hit the same beats over and over, and it gets a little repetitive with the angst, and once the secrets come tumbling out, it’s resolved fairly quickly. But if you’re into the sexual tension and heat that comes with the forbidden love trope, you may
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4 Stars / 5 Steam Fans

You have to finish this book to understand it fully! There were so many moments that I became annoyed with both Knox and Eden throughout this story. Eden is the widow of Knox's brother and they both feel guilt for their feelings after the unexpected death of the brother. Here lies my annoyance throughout the entire story the dead brother is continuously mentioned and I just wanted to yell at both characters to just MOVE ON! NOW - this is why the first sentence of this
Susan (susayq ~)
Oh Knox! I loved your broody, sexy self! And quite honestly, I loved Eden as well! The scene where she realized she was in love with Knox will forever be a favorite of mine. It was perfect and had me smiling like a loon :)

I am anxiously awaiting the next book in this series!
Booknerdingout
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I devoured the fck outta this book.
Christine
Sep 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Holy steamy lusty crazy craving yearning obsession. Knox is so full of years-long pent up desire for his brother's widow that there were times it seemed he might go insane with it. The craving only ratchets when Eden admits she's starting to feel it, too. Forget insta-love, or even insta-lust. This was insta-gaga.
Vulnerable is not a word in my vocabulary—except when it comes to her. Christ. The woman is my Bathsheba, my Delilah, my Mary all rolled into one. My weakness, my damnation…my
Juliette Cross
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Freaking AMAZING! All the stars...

RTC.
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy Smokes Batman, this book is of the charts HOT!

From beginning to the end, the chemistry between the two main characters, Knox and Eden were giving me all the feels. I knew I was all in when I read the blurb, but man oh man that first chapter I was covered in Goosebumps and I was slightly squirming already. Yes this is an "Taboo" erotica story, but its more then that. I have to point out I have never read this author before, it was freaking erotic and sexy. The whole book has you in
Karen's Bookshelf
Sep 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Knox and Eden know they should resist the pull that they feel towards each other but as time passes and hours spent together, it gets harder and harder to stay away from each other. Theirs is a love that should be forbidden but the heart wants what the heart wants, and now it's only a matter of time before they give in to a passion that refuses to be denied. Will it all be worth it when family and friends find out, or will the fallout be to much for their budding relationship to withstand?
This
Elle aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
I'll just say it, I'm a total sucker for 99-cent book deals, which is how this book caught my eyes. #sorrynotsorry. Authors in general, it works, I tell ya... Then, hello, that cover, I thought how did this not caught my eyes even before?! teehee...

Knox has one filthy delicious mind and mouth. I can probably just end my review with this... teehee...

Kidding... I'll just add a bit more...

For a first Naima read, I'm quite pleased. I'll definitely be digging through my mountain of a Kindle shelf to
Lubnaa (Romance Library)

I received an ARC from NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

I've heard so many fantastic things about Naima Simone's books and I can totally understand why everyone loves her so much! Sin and Ink was amazing! My first Naima Simone book and I cannot wait to read her backlist!

Sin and Ink is an emotionally intense book in many ways. It's a taboo romance between a man and his brother's widow. It is also very much character-focused so prepare yourself for that. Understandably, there
Anne Z.
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holly Mother of Smut!
This book was hot hot hot
I mean... a lot of the romance books I read have sex and smut and all that. But Sin and Ink was off the charts hot. This is definitely erotica so make sure you comfortable with that before diving in.

For the full review and more Subscribe/Like/Follow

Blog: http://glimpsesofmybooks.blogspot.com
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/glimpses_of...
GoodReads: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/5...
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
4.5 Stars
They say you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but this cover spoke to me. I was eager to read the story contained, even though angsty novels are generally not my thing. Sin and Ink is definitely an angst-filled, emotional tale with the slightest forbidden twist. I enjoyed reading the book as much as I enjoyed staring at its cover.

The premise of Knox and Eden's story is clear from the beginning; Eden is the young widower of Knox's younger brother. Knox, a tattoo artist and former
Maria Rose
Emotional angst (the guilt!) and steamy sex are about equal in this intense, forbidden love story.

Knox, an MMA fighter turned tattoo artist lost his brother Connor, also a fighter two years ago. It devastated his family, and his brother's wife Eden who works with him at his tattoo parlor. But Knox has kept a secret all this time - he's in lust with his brother's widow. Little does he know that Eden feels the same! Can they work through their issues together, give each other multiple orgasms,
Dilek VT
2,25 stars

Short novel (200 pages), focusing heavily on sex. So if you want to read a short steamy book with a taboo touch, this might do the trick

Eden was Knox’s dead brother’s wife although he saw her first and he loved her first but when she was enamored by his brother, he kept his feelings to himself.

I chose to step back and not pursue you when I saw how happy Connor made you. I chose to shut down my heart and settle for meaningless fucks because no woman would ever or could ever be you.
Layeshia
Nov 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: audiobooks
Knox and Eden’s love journey. two competitive brothers meet a girl on the same day but only one of them walks away with her and marries her. unfortunately the brother that won her heart initially dies tragically years later and Eden’s brother-in-law Knox is there to pick up the pieces for her. ...more
Leigh Kramer
Can we take a moment to appreciate that cover? Gracious. Knox and Eden have insane chemistry, making for a very hot read. That is definitely the reason to read this one. However, I struggled with the emotional tone but this is likely because I don't find the central conflict to be taboo.

Eden was married to Knox's brother Connor, who died from a brain aneurism two years prior. But Knox has been in love with her since the moment he saw her five years ago--only Connnor met her first.

Here's the
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
Finished this beauty early this morning and Knox and Eden are still on my mind. Naima Simone delivered a SEXY, angsty, heartfelt read with Sin & Ink and with each book I read from her, my fangirl feelings grow. If you’re in to HOT, muscled, tattooed, dirty talking alpha males with heart, slightly taboo love interests, sexual tension up the wazoo, and family drama - I highly recommend that you pick this up. 4.5 out of 5 wine glasses.
Rebekah Weatherspoon
Dark, sweet and sexy with a bearded hero that’s a tattoo artist. All the things I like.
Also the emotional resolution at the end was very satisfying. I love when a heroine finds her voice. 4.5 stars.
Sandy S
Oct 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.25 stars--

ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date October 15, 2018

There's sin, and then there's literally going-straight-to-hell sin...
My days as an MMA champion are behind me. But whenever I see her, with those wicked curves and soft mouth created for dirty deeds, it's a
Kahea
***4.5 Stars***

Hello Feels.

And I mean ALL. THE. FEELS.

I’m not sure if I should categorize this one as a roller coaster or a yo-yo with the way it had my emotions going crazy, but it was one hell of an intense one that yanked me in from the first page and had me #multitasking because putting it down wasn’t an option. The need to know how everything with Eden and Knox played out was intense and I didn’t stop turning the pages until there were no more words to read.

I loved and adored Eden and
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Rafe: A Buff Male Nanny (Loose Ends #1)
  • White Whiskey Bargain
  • Trashed (Eastside Brewery, #2)
  • That Kind of Guy (Ravenswood, #3)
  • Tikka Chance on Me
  • Xeni (Loose Ends #2)
  • Thirsty (Eastside Brewery, #1)
  • Good Girl's Bad Lessons
  • The First Rule of Hook-Ups
  • Just Past Two (Comes in Threes, #2)
  • Desperate Measures (Wicked Villains, #1)
  • Open House (Uptown, #2)
  • Three-Way Split (Comes in Threes, #1)
  • Learn My Lesson (Wicked Villains, #2)
  • Misadventures of a Curvy Girl (Misadventures #18)
  • Be Mine
  • Can't Escape Love (Reluctant Royals, #2.6)
  • Perv (Filth, #1)
USA Today Bestselling author Naima Simone’s love of romance was first stirred by Johanna Lindsey, Sandra Brown and Linda Howard many years ago. Well not that many. She is only eighteen…ish. Though her first attempt at a romance novel starring Ralph Tresvant from New Edition never saw the light of day, her love of romance, reading and writing has endured. Published since 2009, she spends her days— ...more

Sweetest Taboo (3 books)
  • Passion and Ink (Sweetest Taboo, #2)
  • The Scandalous Diary of Lily Layton (Sweetest Taboo #3)
“and gleaming shaved head, he resembles Mr. Clean. But not the mop-wielding, smiling domestic god of the porcelain.” 0 likes
“You can be”—she pauses, slightly squints—“a lot to take in. To handle. It’s like you shrink the size of any room you enter, suck the air right out of it.” 0 likes