Start by marking “The Avalon Chronicles Boxset” as Want to Read:
The Avalon Chronicles Boxset

The Avalon Chronicles Boxset

(The Avalon Chronicles #1-3)

Enter Camelot... Enter the new world... But enter at your peril.

Vivienne du Lac has a simple life - or so she thinks. As a freelance researcher, she travels the world with no worry for tomorrow. Then one fateful night, an intruder threatens her life. She wakes up the next morning with no recollection of how she escaped, and no trace of the stranger.

Dreams she thought were
Published December 15th 2018 by Luna Imprints

To ask other readers questions about The Avalon Chronicles Boxset, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Avalon Chronicles Boxset

Candace Robinson
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favorite series ever! When I saw that it was Merlin inspired, I had to read it! Viv and Seb have such good chemistry that it’s completely off the charts. I also love that book 2 actually goes more into the past which helps explain stuff better from book one! Also, yes, we get to see Merlin, Arthur, and Morgana! Oh, and there’s plenty of amazing swoon and action!!!
Siobhan
Aug 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fae. Gods. Arthurian legends. This is not the Arthur and Merlin story you know, it’s so much more.

With the Avalon Chronicles, Alexa Whitewolf brings us a story that takes many beloved things and brings us a story that hooks you from the very start. With stories that play out across multiple places and times, this one has you desperate to see how everything will come together. We’re sucked right into all the small elements, falling in love with the characters, and will power through the series.

Wi
R.J. Garcia
Sep 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great and layered retelling of the Legend of King Arthur. Each book brings twists you won't see coming. The first book tells the compelling story of The Lady of the Lake and brilliantly ties it in with a modern story. Since reincarnation has always intrigued me, it is especially interesting. The second book takes us into Merlin's past, Alistair's mistakes and sheds a different light on this old classic. The third book is the most exciting one with magic and the battle of Good and evil. ...more
Milica Vujanovic
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
After reading all 3 books in this series, I give it an eager 2 thumbs up!!

Ms. Whitewolf's ability to weave a tale and transport the audience into the world she has crafted is an inspiration. All of the interlocking storylines, compelling characters, and delightful twists and tidbits offer a very engaging read and a gripping escape into this fantasy realm of pure enchantment and, well, legend - Arthurian, of course! What more could you ask for? :)

This is one series you definitely do not want to m
Alexa Whitewolf
Dec 16, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Tera Comer
Mar 09, 2019
Sandra Pfeifer
Mar 09, 2019
Nancy Jones
Aug 27, 2019
Goodreads Librari...: Please add cover 7 227 Dec 13, 2018 03:38PM

The Avalon Chronicles (3 books)
  • Avalon Dreams (The Avalon Chronicles #1)
  • Avalon Wishes (The Avalon Chronicles #2)
  • Avalon Nightmares (The Avalon Chronicles #3)