Start by marking “Endless (Merciless, #4)” as Want to Read:
Endless (Merciless, #4)

Endless

(Merciless #4)

From USA Today bestselling author W Winters comes an emotionally captivating and thrilling, romantic suspense.

He holds a power over me like no one else ever could.

Maybe it’s because my heart begs to beat in time with his.
Maybe it’s because my body bows to his and his alone.
Maybe it’s because he thought he loved me before he even laid eyes on me.

He thought wrong, it wa
Published November 13th 2018

❤️ Paulette
Title: ➳ ❤ Endless
Series ➳ Merciless Series 4#
Author: ➳ Willow Winters
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

ღ I cannot even tell you how great this story is! This was one of those books that you couldn’t put down easily, it is well written & put together, the characters were so easy to fall in love ♥●• Qh k to be honest Aria was easy to fall in love… At times I had struggled with Carter.. He was one of those charters you love to hate

► I am struggling with my words, so my review doesn’t reveal anything that may be a spoiler.
Sophie
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-reads
I've just finished reading an early read of ENDLESS and OH MY FUCKING GOD. You're not going to believe how INTENSE, HEART POUNDING & AH-MA-ZING this book is. If you're wanting an EPIC, adventure filled ending then that's what you're going to get!

My heart pounded so fucking hard through this book.
My breath was literally STOLEN from my lungs.
The twists and turns are things you will NEVER see coming and they will BLOW YOUR MIND! I kid you not I was hanging off the end of my seat and breathin
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
This series is every single little thing!!! I was completely captivated from beginning to end! It’s Willow Winters at her finest!

Carter Cross was ready for business and boy did things get interesting in this final installment of the series! With his back against the wall, in terms of his business and his relationship, Carter has several decisions to make. The twists and turns were astounding. The action packed finale will leave you totally consumed and breathless.

photo mrpressuit.gif
Willow Winters
I am on cloud 9. This series is everything to me. I put my all into every single page. And now it’s ready for you to devour!

It’s captivating. Thrilling. And finally complete!
If you haven’t already, start your binge read today for only .99:

MERCILESS:
US:https://amzn.to/2POOxWb
UK:https://amzn.to/2DCTRGv
iBooks:https://apple.co/2PYSxTM
B&N:http://bit.ly/2PRwVc6
Kobo:http://bit.ly/2PWKJSy

If you’ve been waiting on the fourth and final book, ENDLESS is FINALLY live!
US:https://amzn.to/2DAPwDB
UK:http
Becca
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was everything I could want in a conclusion. This series really has created a whole world around the Cross brothers and their closes allies/enemies. One of my favorite aspects of this book is that all the characters actions made perfect sense to me. I could not predict what was going to happen or what they would do but what the did do was true to who they were. It made them seem real and therefore my connection to the story and the feelings it evoked was natural and strong.
The focus is on
Sue
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well. Wow! Where do I even begin? Endless is the breath stealing, heart pounding, epic ending to the Merciless series! It is full of emotion. It is full of twists and turns. It is absolutely amazing! Each book in this series was better than the previous book, who would have thought that could happen? Aria is such a strong lady. And Carter? Wow. This whole series just blew my mind. Now I can’t wait for Jase’s story!!
Amanda
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The ending of Carter and Aria's story is epic!!!! It's breath taking and intense. So much is revealed and Aria has become so strong even if she doesn't realize it. Many twists and turns and Carter is so ruthless. Action is happening at every turn and emotions run high. This whole series has been truly amazing and I can't wait for Jase's story to see what happens next. A series that is not to be missed!!
Bookgasms Book Blog
Shelves: ratula
OMG!! Willow Winters just ended the Merciless series and Carter and Aria's story so beautifully I could not have been more addicted!! It was sexy and so emotionalIy powerful that I was mesmerized by every word. I could not get enough!

This is the fourth and final book in the Merciless series and the saga that is Carter Cross and Aria Talvary. While the ongoing war wages on and bloodies the streets, inside the war between Carter and Aria and their internal struggles over love and loyalty remain. I
Roxs Reads
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Books that make my breathing erratic while my heart thumps in my chest as I read through the pages make my life worth living. I want a book to steal me away into a whole new world of exciting and unpredictable events. To say that Endless and all the books in the Merciless series did that would be hugely understated. Every chapter gave us more insight into the psyche of our beloved characters Carter and Aria. Every chapter had me reeling, the push and pull, love and hate, want and denial was so c ...more
Jackie D

Holy Shiz!!

Staappp!
* Me trying to convince my head to stop spinning after finishing Carter and Aria's epic tale *

Endless is the one I have been waiting for! My fellow readers- it was worth the wait.
So. Many. Battles.
Whether it be family, love, deception, body, soul or rightful place, the blood, sweat, tears and countless deaths that have come from the heartstopping war thats raged on is tragically magnificent emotional display all in itself.
Add in Aria who is ready to battle the demons and t
Julie Jackson
Reviewed for SNS

The conclusion to Carter and Aria’s story is breathtaking. Some many things come to light in this book. My heart breaks for Aria and the truths she learns. Carter shows uncontrolled passion in this book and I simply didn’t think I could like him more but he proved me wrong. This series is a must read. I cannot state that enough. Excellent writing with a storyline that I’m still having a hard time wrapping my head around.
Nancy Reads
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ENDLESS (Merciless Book 4) is the last book in the series, but is the absolute best book in the series. Merciless, Heartless, Breathless, lead up to Endless. But that this is the ending of the series that makes it the best book of the bunch. What an ending to the series. Willow has the most 'powerful' writing that I have read in I don't remember when. From page one till the dramatic end, this book held my attention.

Carter Cross and Aria Talvery were brought together in a very nontraditional way.
Linda Dunn
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
All Of Me, Loves All Of You....

The breath was literally knocked out of my pounding chest reading the last book of this amazing series. I find it difficult to express my feelings on how much I cherish this series. Carter and Aria have gone through hell and back to get to where they finally reach each other at the end of their journey. In my mind I fell to my knees for Carter from the first moment I met him in the pages of Merciless. That never faltered until the last moment he said his final word
Christine Jalili
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I loved staying on edge! So many twists that surprised me. What to believe? Can they trust? Will she choose Nicolai or Carter? Will Carter go through with his revenge? It’s so good and you’ll definitely want this book. It’s a great way to end this book. Looks like we get Jase’s story next and I can’t wait. I highly recommend this book.
Gem
Oh. My. Word.
This series has been incredible from the very start so I had high hopes for the final book and boy did Willow deliver!
I went through every emotion possible when reading this. It hurt. But my word was it worth it! I couldn't put it down. I read it cover to cover and still couldn't breathe after I finished. I am blown away. What a series!
I love these characters. I feel like they are my family after reading all of their stories and I'm not ready to say goodbye. The emotion and passion
W. Winters
Oct 04, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

It’s captivating. Thrilling. And finally complete!
If you haven’t already, start your binge read today for only .99:

MERCILESS:
US:https://amzn.to/2POOxWb
UK:https://amzn.to/2DCTRGv
iBooks:https://apple.co/2PYSxTM
B&N:http://bit.ly/2PRwVc6
Kobo:http://bit.ly/2PWKJSy

If you’ve been waiting on the fourth and final book, ENDLESS is FINALLY live!
US:https://amzn.to/2DAPwDB
UK:http
Stephanie Ditmore
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’m speechless right now. I’ve been waiting for Endless and now that I’ve read it and I’m done, I need to pull myself together and review it. Carter and Aria have fought, argued, betrayal, lies and secrets, but that is nothing compared to what they will have to endure now. The pain Carter feels thinking she tried to run, the hurt Aria feels that he doesn’t believe her that she wasn’t. It’s really a battle of the wills, what do you believe, who do you believe? So many obstacles, you’re labeled a ...more
Stacy (Romance Reading Diva)
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My love for this book is Endless!

The conclusion to Carter & Aria’s story put a wrecking ball through my heart in the most beautiful way. I held onto the tissue box the whole time I was reading this book. This author’s writing made me care so much & feel so much for these characters, & I got lost in the captivating world she created. I love a book series that consumes me, & this one did. If you love flawed characters that you care about & a story that will enthrall you like I
Priya
Nov 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 "Carter and Aria" 🌟
I was so excited for this conclusion.
I was not sure how Aria and Carter would get their HEA.
But damn Willow Winters just proved herself again with this mafia/forbidden romance.
I was on edge throughout reading dreading what will happen now. Winters just gave me mini attack with her endings and eventually everything worked out.
Most of all we get to see Sebastian in this one and that was really a treat.
Aria as usual is my one of the favourite MC till now, she was just ever
Sue's Romance Reviews
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Endless is the flawless, emotional and enthralling conclusion to the Merciless Series.

As I was reading, I couldn’t help but draw a small parallel to Romeo and Juliet, believing that if their story had continued, it would’ve been exactly like Carter and Aria’s.

The stakes have never been so high. War is coming. It is all out war. Fighting for vengeance. For Family. For Love.

Carter and Aria will not be unaffected. As Carter prepares for war with the Talvery’s, Aria is waging a war on Carter to c
Veronica LaRoche
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The ending to Carter & Aria’s was everything I was hoping for. Carter & Aria’s Story was an emotional read and definitely will pull on your heartstrings. I love Carter & Aria and of course the Cross brothers and Carter & Aria’s ending was perfect. I’m so looking forward to Jase’s story next.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Katrina Haynes
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg, what can I say about this book is that it blow me away. I really enjoyed how their story ending even thought it played with my emotions. Not going give anything away since not out yet. Bit you want to read it along with the first 3 books of the series. More then 5 stars and cannot wait to see what next.🖤🖤🖤
Darlene Loop
Shelves: finished
Willow is a master of words. This was well worth the wait I am going through so many emotions right know. Thank you for the adventure that this series has taken me on. It was incredible
Andrea
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Where do I start to praise this book?

I loved the dedication… it is so sweet and heart-warming…

The conclusion of Aria and Carter's story starts with just as much tension and pain as the preceding book ended with. Again I was captivated with the first few sentences… Once I started reading I was unable to stop before I reached the last page… this series really is an addiction!

Throughout the book there is a piercing sadness and so much agony and pain as both protagonists still believe they have no c
Cheryl
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an incredibly explosive, emotionally charged finale to Carter and Aria's incredibly story. There were times that my heart broke for Aria and Carter. I have loved this series, which has just gotten better and better.
Endless is a incredibly well written, engaging, emotional book that stays with you after you finished reading. It has a intriguing explosive storyline, and contains action, heartbreak and tragedy that left me holding my breath reading as fast as I could. The characters of the Cr
Jacinta
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the conclusion of Carter and Aria's story and holy cow what a ride!
This is not a standalone, you must read the first 3 books before this one.

This book is intense, raw, heart breaking.. it is filled with secrets, betrayal, twist and turns. My heart was beating out of my chest the whole time.
Aria has so much strength even if she isn't always aware of that strength. Carter is ruthless as always but there is a vulnerability to him in this book.

Willow has definitely out done herself with t
Kaitlynn
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!!!! I’m in love with Carter and Aria story !!!!! Every book had gotten better and better and I swear Endless has blown my mind!!!! I love how much they love one another!!! Very amazing series !!!!! Definitely a must read !!!
Madeleine East
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am left utterly speechless. Wow. Amazing book. Amazing characters. The final book to this amazing series. I absolutely fell in love with Carter and Aria. Books 1-3 should be read first to understand this story.
Co
Shelves: arc, w-winters
Oh wow, this book was so good, secrets, lies, mystery, betrayal and a beautiful romance.
TF
Dec 01, 2018 rated it liked it
3.5 Stars!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Breathless (Merciless, #3)
  • Stolen: The Prequel (The Taken Series, #0.5)
  • Scavengers
  • Unorthodox Chemistry (The Unorthodox Trilogy #2)
  • Undone (House of Sin #3)
  • Sucker Punch
  • Hammered (Hard n' Dirty #5)
  • The Italian Kitten Meets the Russian Wolf (Giovanni Family #1)
  • American Asshole (Bachelor International Book 1)
  • Micaden's Madness
  • Ellery's Story (Before Forever #1)
  • Hawk (Devil's Fury #3)
  • Beautiful Inferno
  • Tanner
  • Edge (Guarding Her #3)
  • A Reason to Be Alone (Camdyn #2)
  • Kings of Mayhem (Kings of Mayhem MC, #1)
  • King (Broken Bows MC, #1)

Merciless (4 books)
  • Merciless (Merciless, #1)
  • Heartless (Merciless, #2)
  • Breathless (Merciless, #3)