Start by marking “Unforbidden (Forbidden Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
Unforbidden (Forbidden Trilogy, #3)

Unforbidden

(Forbidden Trilogy #3)

Grayson and Siobhan’s love has been put to the ultimate test. Grayson did what he thought was best to save Siobhan from academic suicide, but sometimes intent is not always recognized. New problems evolve just when they are both so close to the end of Siobhan’s final semester… so close to the end of their need for secrecy.

Grayson will stop at nothing to get Siobhan back. T
1st Edition
Published October 1st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Unforbidden, please sign up.
genevevem I asked her on twitter and she replied that she's working on it and hopefully have it out by the end of May or beginning of June.
Jan I have ask the question on her facebook twice she said soon. But its likely she has let this series go for other projects after this long it must be r…moreI have ask the question on her facebook twice she said soon. But its likely she has let this series go for other projects after this long it must be really hard to get into the mind set, fed up with authers who only write part series will not read another obe of hers.
(less)

Start your review of Unforbidden (Forbidden Trilogy, #3)
Nickole Wells
How much longer do I have to wait?!?
Evie
I read the first and second book back in 2014... ugh its been 3 years!!! Probably won't be reading any other books from this author. ...more
Vera
Dec 27, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: unforbidden, vera
I have not read the book. I dying to get a copy to read. Please release it. Can't wait any longer. No more torture. ...more
Chelsea
Jul 03, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Any new updates on this book?
Jami
Oct 03, 2018 rated it liked it
I must admit that this trilogy has been a bit of a roller coaster ride for me. In the first book I was unsure how much I actually liked Siobhan/Shiv, but her character matured some in the second book and I really began liking her. The second book was a twisted ride that left me breathless and waiting to read the finally. I had hoped that Grayson and Shiv had been through enough. I was hoping that the third book would consist of getting their lives back on track, Shiv finally graduating, opening ...more
☆☆Hannah☆☆
Oct 06, 2018 rated it liked it
This was the end of the series and I have to say that it was an okay read. I wish that I liked Siobhan more. She was so immature throughout. She never really stopped to think before she acted. Which made her her look dumb. Grayson was in a messed up situation and I think that he handled things the best that he could. I was happy that they had it all worked out in the end though. They deserved a HEA. I just wished that I liked Siobhan more.
Leslie Ooten
Oct 01, 2018 rated it liked it
This was hard to rate for me. There was just so much drama in this, and a lot of it didn't fit with the story (in my opinion). On top of the way the last book ended, we have to get an ex fiancé and a mob boss grandpa thrown in. Grayson was still a jerk with the way he handled things, and Siobhan still threw fits about it every time. They do get their HEA, so you do get that out of this story. The writing is not bad, I'm just not a huge fan of these characters together. I did love Jordan. She was ...more
L Cherry
Almost 4 stars on this one. I think I liked this more than most because all three parts were available when I started reading it. I like when characters make me feel emotional even if its mad, which is what Grayson made me feel at times. This was a roller coaster of emotions at times for both Grayson and Siobhan.
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was such a wonderful love story. I enjoyed it very much. The storyline was spot on and was well executed. I recommend it.

Thi
Dec 20, 2018 rated it liked it
I have to be honest and say that if I didn’t like the characters in a book, I would wash my hand of the series but I persevered in finishing this one. From the beginning, I’ve always found Siobhan to be a pill and all through the series she never got any better she just seems to get worse and Grayson started to get on my nerves. Especially in this book. Every time I got his POV, I would shake my head and get this urge to junk punch him. Then to add in Celeste and what he was thinking at the 54% ...more
Cristina
Oct 14, 2018 rated it did not like it
Dee
Oct 10, 2018 rated it liked it
I HATED the plot of this book. My feelings were hurt for Siobhan, and I was mad at her for being such a pushover! Ugh!! It was interesting though, which is why I didn't give a lower rating. ...more
Sue Czarnomski
Oct 12, 2018 rated it did not like it
DNF @ 78%. What did I just read? No plot-none, just sex, page after page after page.

That took 4 years to write?
Jaime Jensen
Oct 16, 2018 rated it did not like it
Extremely disappointed to the ending of this trilogy. I waited years for it to conclude and I feel that it fell short.
Holly
Jul 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Stephanie Seay
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Grayson and Siobhan are facing tough odds in their love battle. Grayson shut the door on their affair thinking it was best for Siobhan to get through her last year of school. Danger lurks and secrets from the pasts are exposed and trouble comes to the forefront. How do they each react? Can their feelings survive?
I loved the culmination to this series. Many twists and turns, many surprises along the way. I don't want to say much, and give away any spoilers - but I really loved the way Grayson ha
Petra Moss
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am glad that the final book had a decent storyline.
I cried with Siobhan and felt her angst and heartbreak. Will there be a HEA for her her and Grayson?

Great ending to the trilogy, but it would have been better if book two could have been incorporated into the other two books. It spoiled the story a bit as so little seemed to be happening apart from the constant sex scenes.

Terry Hammoutene
Sep 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Finally the twists and turns and secrets are all out in the open.
Siobhan is graduating and they no longer will have to keep their relationship secret, however she doesn't know what Greyson will chose.
This was the best book in this series

Siobhan finally realizes what she wants in life and goes for it no more hiding behind her fears.

** I received a copy of this book from BookSprout in exchange for an honest review**
Philleys Peters
Oct 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I wondered why Grayson chose trashy mouthed Siobhan over the cool and refined Celeste. I get it now. He is not the same man he was when he fell in love with Celeste. He is into sex clubs kinky sex and exhibitionism, stuff Siobhan likes unlike the more sedate Celeste. Anyway this book is geared to the adult genre so beware. Personally I enjoyed reading this!

Misty Goan
Oct 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the final book in this trilogy. There is lots of turmoil due to secrets being exposed adding lots of drama and twists while she is thinking he doesn't love her and he's finally realized she's the one. The characters are complicated but engaging and interesting. Siobhan is graduating but unsure what Greyson will choose. Hot sex and lots of ups and d iui wns to a HEA.

BP34
Sep 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the third and final book in the Forbidden Series. More secrets unveiled and big ones. Lots of drama and twists. She thinks he doesn't love her and he's finally realized she's the one. Lots of turmoil due to secrets being exposed. No spoiler here, but a good book with complicated characters. I read a reader copy via Booksprout and voluntarily chose to write a review. ...more
Tatenisha
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shiv has been kidnapped and everyone is worried. Grayson comes to the rescue but his past love helps with her rescue. She is now back and wants Grayson and he now torn between his past and present. Who will he choose and will Shiv wait on him to make a decision. Out of all the things that could have ruined this relationship, this is the biggest. Best of the series.
Melissa
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I couldn’t put this down !! Grayson and Siobhan’s love story was so good so Hot!! The sex was hot!!! Grayson did not disappoint at all
There were ups and downs People from the past tried to get in there way but in the end there love for each other comes thought. And in the end they both got what they needed To be loved unconditionally!!
sex was hot!!! Grayson did not disappoint at all!!
Mariana
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One awesome read and I want more and more, good thing there are two others....
I loved reading this book and so very glad that there are two more books to go with this. I was hooked on the series and look forward to reading more soon.
Nancy
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the final installment of the Forbidden trilogy and I absolutely loved reading the other books in this series. I will say I will miss reading this series. She will be graduating and they won’t have keep their relationship a secret any longer but what will he choose to do?

Daniella Marchand
Oct 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Live is still complicaties in this last book, but amazing serie. Bumps and obstacles, but in the end, worth it for Grayson & Sioban. It was all there : emotions, action, twists & turns, surprises, IT Will not disappointed !!!
Some secrets are being unveiled. I can say more, I don't want to spoil, YOU just need to read the conclusion of this story yourself
JessMLCB24
i enjoyed finally reading the conclusion to Grayson and Siobhan’s story. after waiting 2 years for this ending. i was left wanting. i imagined so much for this book and felt it was rushed and could have been so much more.

i really hated the whole Celeste thing. it was unnecessary and just pissed me off.
Laila Viking
Apr 16, 2019 rated it liked it
This trilogy is well written but it had me confused a lot of times. In the first book I did not always like Siobhan and her actions/behavior. In the second she changed a bit but now she is back again. The second book was the best and most well written with emotions, mystery, drama, twists and ups and downs.
Jacqueline  Adams
Sep 29, 2018 rated it liked it
I received this as a ARC for my honest review. It was ok. I think it was a rush book. I was left thinking, why, what incomplete You will get a HEA

Kim F
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Extremely entertaining, captivating, and interesting read. I could not put it down. Wonderfully written with strong and intriguing characters. I want to read more from this author.

Book Cover Changes 2 13 Sep 20, 2016 07:09AM

• Silas: Part Two (A Playboy's Lair Duet #2)
  • The Hold Out (Brewer Brothers, #2)
  • Falling For Two
  • The Lying Games: The Complete Love Games Duet
  • Love Unexpected
  • Arrogant Boss
  • Boss Man Bridegroom (The Bromance Club #3)
  • His Father
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • The Rebel Queen (The Rebel Queen Duet, #2)
  • The Best Friend Zone
  • Secret Baby
  • Just a Fling (Blue Beech, #1)
  • Undisclosed Desire
  • Hatemates
  • Nyx (Dark and Dirty Sinners' MC #1)
  • Genesis
  • Perfect Chaos

USA Today bestselling author, S R Watson, is a Texas native who currently resides in Seattle, Washington. She writes contemporary, new adult, suspense, and a couple of sweet romance titles under the pen name S.Renée. She co-authors with Ryan Stacks and together the duo is planning to tap into the world of fantasy / paranormal.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Wn8Adq

Facebook:http://bit.ly/srwatson

Instagram:

Forbidden Trilogy (3 books)
  • Forbidden Attraction (Forbidden Trilogy, #1)
  • Forbidden Love (Forbidden Trilogy, #2)