Start by marking “Cards of Love: The Moon” as Want to Read:
Cards of Love: The Moon

Cards of Love: The Moon

(New Camelot Trilogy #3.5)

She’s angry that I left. I’m angry that I died.
It’s the trouble with our two lives: we don’t only have one past to work through, but two. Double the pain, twice the betrayal.
A million times the tragedy.

ebook
Published October 5th 2018 by Sierra Simone

To ask other readers questions about Cards of Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cards of Love

Start your review of Cards of Love: The Moon
Sophia Triad
“You’re home, Merlin. We’re on Bardsey.”

Let's just say that Merlin deserves his catharsis and his story needs to be told.
He had been plotting, hiding, bringing all the pawns together for the final battle that would ensure the Americn Queen, the American Prince and the American King have a common future.
Now his job is finished...

My work—the sole aim and focus of my fifty years—is finished. There’s nothing waiting to be done, no more battles left to fight on Ash’s behalf.

This is his book and his
Sanaa
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, arc, short
4 stars.

Well I've got nothing. I knew I wanted to read this since I found out it was a thing.

And yeah...I read it and I'm speechless.
The Book Bee
Oct 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
REVIEW: 4 Eternal Stars
"Happiness is in her nature. Just like destroying me is."

Effortless, but hard hitting. That's my phrase for Sierra Simone for the day. Actually, I think for always. She has a unique way of telling a really great story, with a lot of depth, and this time she did it all in NINE chapters. NINE. 9. How do you cram that much emotion, that much depth and full-bodiedness (is that a word?) into nine chapters?? Well, she did!

After becoming slightly addicted to her New Camelot S
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Sep 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
she's angry that I left; I'm angry that I died !
The mere mention of Merlin from New CAMELOT series , which is THE BEST SERIES by the way, and I was salivating for his story. At the end of the series Merlin gives us a glimpse of his power of magic and his ancient life. You could've knocked me down with a feather on that bridge!
And Sierra does JUST THAT ! A spellbinding tale that will transport you away from physical world into an ethereal above, you'll float high on a cloud of spells and magi
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
"I would have heard your voice anywhere."

Holy freaking wow! My love for Sierra Simone's wizadry continues to grow. This was a wild ride that left me positively spellbound! I don't care what Sierra writes, I'll be there to read it. As always her storytelling gift shines brightly.

I'm a certified Arthurian Legend fanatic, so this was right down my alley. It's a fantastical account of Merlin and Nimue's history. It's erotic and decadent. Intriguing and downright entertaining. Oh and quite kinky!

The
Mimiorphee
Sep 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2018
"How can I still love her more than I love myself? When she is my doom?"
Thanks to The Moon, I discovered Sierra Simone's incredible writing style and her amazing storytelling.

This book is the story of Merlin and Nemue. I felt for Merlin from the the beginning, utterly enthralled by his story and his emotions. Thanks to flahbacks , we gather, little by little, the missing informations that enventually form the poignant whole picture of their past. Nemue's personality intrigued me, I absolutel
~Stéphanie's Journal~
Oct 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Reading the New Camelot series, I was always interested in knowing more about Merlin. He was definitely not a guy I loved in the series. The part he has in all that happened was to big not to resent him a bit. But if you know the legend, you also know things needed to happen.

"Can you imagine? Having memories of your death from the time you were born"

Once again Sierra Simone gives History another point of view, hers, one I’ve enjoyed reading. Merlin & Nimue’s story was hot, entertaining and a g
Shayna
“You are so beautiful always. No matter what you’re doing. I’ve seen living magic and breathing legends, little moon, but you are the wonder of my eyes, you are the sight that steals my breath every single time.”

Cards of Love: The Moon is Merlin’s novella in Simone’s New Camelot Trilogy. This little kinky novella should be read after you finish the INCREDIBLE trilogy. Don’t you dare spoil it for yourself…I know you’re thinking of it because it’s Sierra FREAKING Simone, but make sure you get
Saunders
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I saw that there was a new series (Cards of Love) coming out I was intrigued and this was going to be a definite read. This is a multi-author project and the storylines come from the inspiration of the world of tarot.

The series became more appealing when I saw that Sierra Simone was involved and her card of choice was the Moon.

How would she interpret Merlin and Nimue's story using this card?

Her interpretation of Camelot was exceptional, so well written and my kind of read. This series had
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
4 STARS!

Holy Moses! What have I just finished!? Sierra Simone has transported me back through time!

I've always been fascinated with kings and the Legend of Camelot and King Arthur is no different... I just ate it all up.

Truly a racy and sexy recall of Merlin and Nimue's turbulent past. Erotic and passionate like only Sierra knows how to write. You'll be taken on a journey you will not want to miss! It's spiritual and you get an understanding of the moon and its meaning within the universe. It's
Sarah - Musings of the Modern Belle
***Available Now - Full Review ***

4 Always Back to You CROWNS

Sierra Simone appeals to my love of legends and literature every single time she takes us back into this world. Her retelling always stays true to the legend while also blending it with erotic romance. It is breathtaking and seductive, a world never to miss.

Merlin and Nimeu have been seen before in the Camelot Trilogy series. Their tale is one of betrayal and loss and love. Their story is about evolution of thousands of years, of a lo
Laurelin Paige
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant and breathtaking (as always) and 100% Sierra Simone.
Jean
Merlin Rhys.

You had me at “keep your kisses to yourself”.

If I’ve learned anything from Sierra Simone’s New Camelot it’s that love is the most, powerful, terrifying, consuming magic of all. And it’s only fitting that Merlin teaches the most important lesson of all - love surrendered only increases in power. “The Moon” is Merlin and Nimue’s story. It may only be a novella but it’s perfection. Entirely in Merlin’s POV, it’s a reinvention of Merlin’s captivity in the caves at Nimue’s hands. Will it
Spoiler Whore-Momoa
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, sierra-simone
SPOILER AND I DON'T CARE

THERE IS PEGGING AND I AM HERE FOR IT. BE STILL MY HEART.
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jess ~

Fascinating and intriguing with a hint of magic and a long history of tragic.

Having already been well versed in the New Camelot stories I was well aware who these characters are and while you could read this as a standalone, I think it makes the experience richer having an idea about who everyone is.

Merlin has been this mysterious character and much like the Merlin of tales, he has the "sight" as an advisor to Arthur. He knows things and dabbles in the lives of others to make sure that t
Dirty Dayna
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 The Saddest love story Stars
description

This story is about Merlin and Nimue who come from the New Camelot trilogy. I only just finished book 2 and there is a spoiler from book 3 in the novella so please don’t ruin it for yourself and read the books in order. This story is filled with tragedy and the two fated people crash and burn throughout their lifetimes and Merlin is the only one who has to feel the pain of losing the love of his life over and over again. This story is emotional and also filled wi
nikki
Oct 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was pretty late to the party when it came to reading the New Camelot series, but once I started it, I couldn’t stop! So, when I found out that Sierra Simone book in the CARDS OF LOVE series was going to be Merlins story, I just knew I had to read it the minute it hit my kindle. And boy, was it everything I hoped for and more!!!
Merlin and Nimues story is perfection. And it was smokin hot!!
I cannot wait for the rest of the books in this series to be released; it’s already shaping up to be trul
Adirondack Reads Romance
hell to the yes!!
And this cover is giving me the chills ...in a good way!
Cyndi Becker
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: oct-2018
Growing up, I adored the Arthurian tale of Camelot. I can't count how many times I've watched Excalibur (movie from 1981) to escape into the medieval action and adventure, and that epic love story. To me, this tale is the pinnacle of all love triangles and probably the biggest influence on my sense of literary romance. Sierra Simone has done a stunning job reimagining this with her New Camelot trilogy which is a series I highly recommend and one that MUST be read before reading her contribution ...more
Amy
Oct 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sierra Simone introduced you to her interpretation of Merlin in her New Camelot series, three books that set everything you knew about King Arthur, Queen Guinevere, and Sir Lancelot on a tilt-a-whirl. In this searingly hot novella, Simone shows you an entirely unexpected interpretation of Merlin, and it is DELICIOUS.

You get more background on Merlin and Nimue, and you even learn a little more about Ash, Greer, and Embry. It's great fun revisiting old friends, and it made me want to go back and
Tricia Bartley.  #AuthorStalker
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
***The Moon is the story of Merlin and Nimue from the New Camelot trilogy. It’s recommended that you read the trilogy first, as there are American King spoilers in The Moon.***

Hell yesss, a Novella from the Camelot trilogy, talk about doing the happy dance!!! lol I was soo consumed with that series as they were released and y'all, Cards of Love will suck you right in as well!!!

We were all intrigued by Merlin in the Camelot trilogy and now Sierra Simone is blessing us with his and Nimue's story!!
Anne Milne
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Merlin and Nimue from The New Camelot series take center stage In this intoxicating tale. I was always so intrigued by Merlin and now his role all makes sense. I don't want to spoil it but for me it was an aha moment. However what about his history and his love, prepare yourself as this is a twisty tale of a decadent erotic passionate love story.

I've loved the way this author has brought the stories of Camelot up to date with a twist. This was the perfect addition to the serious there is nothin
Frances
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I hardly ever give a novella a 5-star rating but THIS one? Five stars aren’t enough.

Merlin & Numue’s story was incredible. Yes it was SUPER sexy, but you’d be missing the whole point of the story if you only focused on that.
It’s a story of sacrifice, love lost and regained, confusion, betrayal, but most importantly the love between those two was epic. Selfless.

Merlin has my heart. Thank you Sierra for this incredible story!!!
Michelle Claypot_Reads
I binge read Merlin & Numue's story. Absolutely loved it!!! It was the best kind of novella. A bite sized treat of intrigue, heat and emotions. I don't want to say too much so I don't spoil it for others but I will say it made me think about the real meaning of forever and I know I will reread and ponder Merlin's story for a long time. Definitely recommend.

I received an arc of this book.
Kindle Crack Book Reviews Cheri
The Cards of Love series is a multi-author book project focusing on the mysterious world of tarot cards. Tarot card readings are often done when someone is entering a new phase of life. Sierra’s tarot card choice was the moon. This card choice couldn’t be more perfect for Sierra to work her magic with Merlin and Nimue's story. Their relationship is complicated and rich with history.

From Sierra’s letter to readers about Merlin and Nimue.
“The Moon is a card of illusion—perfect, yes, illusion is a
Liz
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge, huge, huge fan of The Camelot Trilogy by Sierra Simone. The trilogy consumed me, and I loved all the characters. All of them. So, when I heard we were getting Merlin and Nimue’s story, I was all of over that! And let me tell you, I was not disappointed.

Without giving any spoilers, I was not sure how I felt about Merlin throughout the trilogy. He was an enigma, until the very end. Now we learn more about him, his wants, his desires and his downfall. We get to see the toll his life a
Monica Murphy
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It is so wonderful that Sierra wrote another book about characters in her beloved New Camelot series.

In this book, we get Merlin and Nimue’s story... both current relationship - as well as what happened in the past oh so long ago.

In the prior books that Merlin was in, he seemed so manipulative and causing things to veer from where I wanted them to. But in this book, you see a different side - find out things that are surprising, shocking and swoon worthy. A man in love who thinks he knows what
Oct 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Well, hello hottest novella EVER.

And, hello Merlin. My favorite secondary character in the New Camelot series. I can't lie, I was excited to see he was getting his story...and excited for the chance to know more about him. Wow, getting to know him was perfection.

This book, other than being hot enough that I might have learned a few things is also impossible to review.

A truthful review will look something like this and have the following:
A mention of hot sex.
Spoilers.
The word fuck.
Hot sex.
7 milli
Karen
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*****This is the icing on the cake called New Camelot*****

This book is beyond everything I wanted after the New Camelot trilogy. At the end of American King, I had the utmost respect for Merlin. But by the end of this book? Utmost love and adoration.

He’s gone above and beyond his expectations, his love is boundless, his character is impeccable, his integrity is unquestionable. His ill-timed meetings with Nimue are necessary. Each one is unique in its own way and feeds the reader’s curiosity.

Th

• Mixtape: A Love Song Anthology
  • Want (Ryder Brothers, #2)
  • More (Ryder Brothers, #3)
  • Close (Ryder Brothers, #1)
  • Lovers (Voyeur, #2)
  • Sacred Sins (Sins Duet, #2)
  • Cards of Love: Knight of Wands
  • Hanged (Savage Men, #5)
  • Dirty Sweet Valentine: And Other Filthy Tales of Love
  • The Open Door (The Found Duet, #2.5)
  • Sweet Fate (Dirty Sweet, #2)
  • Desperate Measures (Wicked Villains, #1)
  • Learn My Lesson (Wicked Villains, #2)
  • Dane
  • Sweet Liar (Dirty Sweet, #1)
  • Dirty Sexy Games (Dirty Games Duet, #2)
  • O Come, All Ye Sinners
  • The Beast (Wicked Villains, #4)

New Camelot Trilogy (3 books)
  • American Queen (New Camelot Trilogy, #1)
  • American Prince (New Camelot Trilogy, #2)
  • American King (New Camelot Trilogy, #3)