Start by marking “Christmas at the Clubhouse” as Want to Read:
Christmas at the Clubhouse

Christmas at the Clubhouse

Join 12 of your favorite MC authors bring you 11 inside look stories about how Christmas is done at their Clubhouse. ALL proceeds from this release will benefit Toys for Tots.

ADEN LOWE

Badger's Christmas Chance by Aden Lowe
Badger considers life out
Kindle Edition
Published November 23rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Christmas at the Clubhouse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas at the Clubhouse

She's a Lip Biter
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Multiple Reviews Below

4Stars
What a treat this anthology is, a little bit of everything for everybody!
Aden Lowe-This story deals with what happens when a biker becomes older and the love of his life is available but he feels is unavailable to him. This is their story and a real Christmas romance it is too.
Avelyn Paige-A Christmas wedding in the making but then disaster strikes. Oh the emotions surely do fun in this story and I have to admit to a few stray tears but it’s oh so good.
Colbie Kay-Oh
Renee
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Christmas at the Clubhouse is a collection of twelve different stories from twelve different authors and their MC books that have been previously released. I loved each and every one of these stories and If I haven't previously read the full book I would love to go back and read them. I also discovered some new to me authors that I would love to go back and read their stories these characters came fro
Kari Hansen
Nov 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a wonderful collection of 11 short stories by 12 different authors. The storylines are all centered around their MCs, the holidays and love but after that they are all very different. You have everything from established couples to new couples and those wishing to become a couple. They range from emotional to humorous to suspense and everything in between so there is something for everyone. It is a great way to read the authors you know and love as and find some new ones to follow. I vol ...more
Milena
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful anthology

So many great stories in this book. A couple of new to me and the rest some of my favorite authors. Love to see these stories and I feel a coupe rereads coming on and some new books to explore. Great job!
Kari
Nov 25, 2018 added it
If you enjoy MC and Christmas, this book is for you.
Gail
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great reading for Holiday Cheer

This book has some amazing short stories that give a peek at what MC life is like at the holidays. Each author is writing about a club that they created. Most of the stories take place somewhere within a series. There is usually enough backstory included so you don't feel lost if you haven't read the series yet. Most leave you with a sense of well being for this moment in time with needing to read the series to find out how club business turned out. One was a total
Lynne Garlick
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great anthology!

Anthologies to me are a win-win. A triple win even! I get to catch up with authors I love, get to read new to me authors and donate towards a worthy cause. A triple win! And this anthology was no different.......Oh did I mention that they are all based round the clubhouse? Tattooed bikers and their sassy Old Ladies!! Yes!!!!
Loved meeting the different MCs. Just because it's Christmas, doesn't mean that things are going to slow down.....and hell no they don't. Throw in the sparkle
Dawn Foster
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Christmas at the clubhouse is a wonderful collection of MC stories, written by some talented authors. A few I am familiar with, others new to me. I loved reading how the different MC celebrate the holiday season and find love at the same time. I look forward to reading more by all the authors.
Jennifer  Kress
Nov 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Badger needs his own book😉

I don't usually read Anthology books, but I had to read this one. After reading all of Aden Lowe's MC books I just HAD to know about Badger. And once I dwindle down my tbr pile, I'll go back and read the other authors MC books .
Kim Richards
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really enjoyed this anthology, I got in originally for 2 authors, but ended up reading all the stories, now I need to go and get the books of the authors I hadn't read, as I need to have some questions answered.
Well worth reading and it is for a good cause.
Patricia Blair
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh so wonderful!

I have read some of the authors and I've read MariaLisa deMora series and Love her and her devious awesome mind so much. But reading the other authors, I now will be busy reading all of their series now for the few months. This collection is fantastic look into their clubs and their members. What a wonderful read this book is. Buy and read if you love MC books and I'm sure you'll find new authors that catch you on fire to read their books. Love this book!!!
Dana Busenbark
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Badger's Christmas Chance by Aden Lowe - I really enjoyed this story! Lots of love and surprises to go around. It also gives us some typical MC life items. Read and see!

Silver Bells by Avelyn Paige - We start off meeting Darcy and Michael! This story had me in tears. Darcy's father hit close to home for me. Loved the story though.

A Sinner's christmas by Colbie Kay - We get to meet Rowan and Belle. We hear about other girls that have 'moved on'. Who are they? Where are they? Why? What happens?
Lynn Reynolds
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished-reading
The MC genre is getting to be very popular. One thing a lot of clubs are generous about is helping children’s charities. And it’s very honorable of these authors to do the same. Some people may look at the price and say that during the holidays that’s a high price to pay on a book. But your not getting one story, you’re getting eleven. If I have to figure that out for you that’s less than thirty cents each and isn’t a child’s smile at this time of year worth that price?

This collection is just on
Charlotte Isaac
Shelves: read-books
I loved this anthology. I found some new authors I want to read. It had everything I could ask for.

Badgers Christmas chance by Aden Lowe
Omg this book was perfect. I may not have read this series yet. But I got all the feelings from it.
This book is short and sweet. And makes you realise life is too short to not take chances.

Silver Belles by Avelyn Paige

I loved this story. We finally get to see build up to the wedding. And it made me cry, because of everything that happens in this story.

A sinners
Natalie Miernicki
Nov 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
What could be better than spending Christmas at the Clubhouse... having Christmas with 11 different MC's! This was a fabulous read, 11 short stories by 12 amazing authors who bring us some very steamy scenes, lots of family friendly moments and a whole lot of fun and Christmas cheer! Well as much cheer as big, tough alpha bikers and their families can manage! Highly recommend this book!
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love anthologies. I find myself dipping in and out of them between other books. A great bonus is I get to meet new authors which is fantastic.

Here is my reviews so far... I’ll add more reviews as I go along.

Badgers Christmas Chance- Aden Lowe

I’ve not read anything by this author, Aden Lowe, but that’ll have to change as I loved this story. I loved the characters and was sad when it ended. Badger is a very likeable character and I was hoping he’d have a nice Christmas 😉

Silver Belles
Carol
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved reading all the stories from different authors I hadn't read before..
Kathy Rouchelle
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WHAT AN OUTSTANDING GROUP OF READS!!! ABSOLUTELY OUTSTANDING! I thoroughly enjoyed each and everyone of the stories in this MC anthology, all of which take place during Christmas. Oh and there is plenty of spice in each of them to warm your cold winter nights too! Each have some situation dealing with one of the characters past and/or present and they deal with them the way the people in the MC's always handle things! Each read will have you smiling, laughing, crying and spiking your blood press ...more
Mindy Mccray
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing anthology! There's some authors that I love and others that I haven't read before and ended up falling in love with. I loved catching up with the characters that I'm familiar with and meeting new ones that I'm going to have to go back and read the series.
Cup of Tea
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
loved this anthology! If you are a fan of these authors this is a MUST read! If you are looking for some fun Holiday MC reads then this is a MUST read! If you are looking for a great anthology then this is a MUST read! Plus it is for a great cause! So it is a win win for your next read!
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
This book has something for everyone. If you these are new to you authors or if they are some of your favorites or both you will still love this book if you are a fan of MC romances. This book has comedy, love, heartbreak, suspense, action and so much more. I have read all but two authors and I loved the introduction to the new and getting more from my favorite authors and series.

These are a great bunch of standalone romances that you will fall in love with. I highly recommend this anthology!
Rachel
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
GAH! I loved every book in this anthology! MC stories are some of my favorites and these authors did an awesome job!
BEST PART?? This is all for charity!!
FIVE HUGE STARS!!
Barbara
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy Cow this book is like hitting the motherlode. This anthology is not only for a great cause, Toys for Tots, but if you like MCstories you’ll be in MC Heaven. 11 Fabulous MC christmas time stories with lots of MC action as well. Everything from surprises for the ole ladies, to finding a long lost love, to reuniting with families, to troubles in paradise. These story have it all. Best of all I found some great MC authors that are now on my must have list.

2 Thumbs up for this phenomenal anthol
Debbie Earley
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it

I loved reading the stories from some of my favorites authors and reading the stories from authors who are new to me. If you love nd books you will definitely want to grab this book and it's for such a great cause so take a chance maybe you will find a few new authors to add you your reading pleasure just as I have.
Robyn Corcoran
Nov 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
What a treat this anthology is, a little bit of everything for everybody!
Colbie Kay-Oh my this story grabs your att
Teresa
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing

If you love MC book this is an awesome one to read. Not only will it get you in the Holiday mood but it will give you a taste of several Authors and several series. These are short stories but they do introduce you to characters, situations, and the MC's each author writes about. All of the stories were great, but I have to admit my favorite was Silver Belles by Avelyn Paige. I have read her Heaven's Rejects MC series and loved getting more of the story on Raze and Darcy. Raze is the head of the
Eniko
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars overall
When I saw that two of my fave authors, Geri Glen (5-star) and Kerri Ann (5-star) stories were part of this anthology, I knew I was in for a treat. Love anthologies because I get to discover new-to-me authors too. If you like reading MC stories, you will want to get these, there is quite a variety with a common theme... the members pull together when somebody is in need, especially at Christmas. Short stories, there is suspense, there is laughter, there are hot, sexy scenes *fan
Debra Phiri
Dec 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
This anthology was filled with several novelettes from 12 MC authors. All the proceeds go to Toys for Tots which is a wonderful organization and very much worth it for the anthology!

I liked the stories but as an avid reader they were by far to short for me. Of course you could say they were a tasting of what each author has to offer us as readers. It has certainly made me want to check each one out, cause I want more!

I found each story to be a tale of the power of love and how family is not a
Lisa books
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: book-tour-arc
Arc review provided by book tour company. A book filled with hot bikers is a Christmas wish come true. This anthology is filled with great authors showcasing Christmas at each Clubhouse in a novella book form. I love anthologies because they give you a personal look on high each club celebrates Christmas with there family,club and old lady biker style
Thanks for a great holiday read.
catherine rozitski
Dec 13, 2018
Romance Retreat: Christmas at the Clubhouse MC Romance Charity Anthology 1 7 Nov 05, 2018 08:04AM
Goodreads Librari...: Update Cover 2 14 Nov 02, 2018 05:24PM
Goodreads Librari...: Need to remove authors that are no longer on a project. 4 35 Oct 23, 2018 10:20AM
Goodreads Librari...: Update Cover 4 22 Oct 23, 2018 07:46AM
Avelyn Paige is an internationally bestselling author. She resides in a sleepy little town in Indiana with her husband and three crazy pets. While she may be a Hoosier by birth, she is a Boilermaker by choice. Boiler Up!

Avelyn spends her days working as a cancer research scientist and her nights sipping moonshine while writing and book reviewing.
She loves everything paranormal, Cajun culture, and