Start by marking “Unbroken Promises” as Want to Read:
Unbroken Promises

Unbroken Promises

**This is an emotional and angsty Friends-to-Lovers romance**
When we were kids, we made all kinds of promises. We promised to always be best friends, to always put each other first, and that no matter what, no one would come between us. Little did we know that life had its own plans.

We grew up and reality set in. We realized that not all love lasts forever, and some pro
Published September 27th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Unbroken Promises, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unbroken Promises

Start your review of Unbroken Promises
Lynzi Nguyen
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I honestly don't even know how to start my review for this book. Normally writing a review comes easy to me. The words just seem to fly out, but this one has me at a lost.

If you have read anything by Nikki Ash, you know what you are in for.  An awesome story. A good plot line. Some funny stuff. Some relatable characters. Just all around great. Well....prepare yourself, because THIS....THIS IS BEYOND ANYTHING SHE HAS EVER WROTE.

This book had me so emotionally invested. I don't know if it was be
Emily Goodman
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I will be the first to admit that I tend to not read M/M/F books. Being this shy little book nerd, sometimes they are more sizzle than this girl can handle. I like the slow burn of a romance filled with temptation. Sex scenes are just a bonus in my world. So when one of my favorite authors announced she was releasing a book with a M/M/F profile, admittedly I was kinda nervous to give it a shot. In fact, I almost didn’t opt to read this due to thinking it’d be more about the sex and less about th ...more
Emma Johnston
Simply stunning.

I am a huge fan of Nikki Ash, I read her books without reading the blurb as I know I will love what she has written. And this story was no different. Except it was.

Unbroken Promises was amazingly well written and it had me on an emotional rollercoaster throughout. I laughed and I cried, she broke my heart and put it back together. Delilah, Cole and Xanders story was beautiful and the best book Nikki Ash has written yet!
Melanie Helms
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gah. Where to start? Ok first off when I started this book I knew it was going to be a good one by her. As I started reading i realized i was right and so much more. Xander, Delilah, and Cole are best friends since they were younger and have always been there for each other thru good times and bad. This book was so hot. But in ways it was also so heartbreakingly beautiful too. This actually is probably my top read by this author by far!
Leah Jurykoski
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I dont know where to start or what words to use so I'm going to keep it simple. Nikki wrote us a beautiful, emotional amazing book! The journey these 3 embark on is oh so beautiful in every way. Get out your tissues and be prepared to fall in love! ❤
A
Becky Rendon
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So the pervy girl in my fawned all over the description of this book before I read it. Post reading I'm crying happy tears, not to be confused with the other tears I cried reading this book. I know I'm sensitive to the subject matter so I knew tears were inevitable but wow!!!

Unbroken Promises has just about every thing you could possibly want in a story without knowing you needed it.

Friends to lovers is putting Unbroken Promises mildly. How about soulmates!?! These three are soul mates. They ar
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Jess~
This was my first Nikki Ash book and I couldn't pass up a tale of three people.

For all of the sexiness, I was really pleasantly surprised at how much heart this story held. The characters came alive and their struggles were real. You meet this trio young and watch them grow and try to figure out life and their feelings for each other.

Delilah, is the glue that holds them together. She is vibrant and full of life. Even when life deals her a bunch of crap, she still has this thing about her
Cali Gals
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OH MY! I have read books from this author before but was unprepared for the magnitude of this experience. Hands down this is the BEST one she has EVER written. I am an emotional mess. How do I tell you about the awesomeness of this story?! My heart is so full... I want to discuss all but it would ruin the brilliance of this book. This story is not at all what I expected. It is one of the most touching love stories I have ever read. MMF reads seem to be all the rage right now but this one is MORE ...more
Liz H
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was such a beautiful story. My emotions were all over the place with it. It was nothing like I imagined it was going to be yet so much more than I ever imagined. Get your tissues ready because this book will touch you like no other.
EscapeNBooks
Sep 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
4-4.5 stars

Unbroken Promises by Author Nikki Ash is an MFM novel with changing dynamics.

“The guys have their friends, and I have mine, but at the end of the day, nobody comes before my boys, and I know they feel the same way about me. We’ve created a friendship that I know will stand the test of time.”

This is the first full-length novel I have read by this author. I knew from the start this would be my kind of story. The blurb and cover revealed a tempting romance. But, the initial pages of the
Sep 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Unbroken Promises by Nikki Ash is a great read. It’s a story of three best friends, Delilah, Xander and Cole. I ugly cried at times, you wouldn’t be human if you didn’t. However, it is also a lot about true love, friendship, companionship and some holy hotness!!

I enjoyed this novel so much.
Kori Dicken
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, just wow! Talk about an emotional roller coaster; I haven’t both laughed and cried over a book in a long time! Xander, Cole, and Delilah are best friends in every essence of the word! Do Not Pass Over this book! Even if MMF isn’t your thing, this book has the potential to be a life changer! Nikki Ash is such a talented writer that creates characters who seep into your minds and hearts!
Britt The Red Hatter Book Blog
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: faves
I don’t even know where to begin. Nikki Ash put me through the wringer with this book. If there was an emotion to be felt she brought it out in me while I was reading. I am not exaggerating here. I was absolutely gutted, I sobbed, I was furious, I was swooning, I was falling in love, I was melted by the heat. Everything. This book is just everything. More than a simple romance Unbroken Promises is a full emotional journey deeply layered and through good and bad filled with more love than anythin ...more
Anne Milne
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm a huge fan of this author's work but oh my goodness what you have done to me this time, i have no words for how much I loved this story.

Even if m/m/f isn't your normal pick I implore you to try this book. Delilah, Cole and Xander are written with so much love and understanding I couldn't help but fall for them all. Usually I have a character who calls to me more but not this time. I loved Delilah's strength and determination, I loved Cole's huge heart and I loved Xander's selflessness.

You
KIKI
4 STARS!

Life is too short to not be with the person you love. I was lucky. I loved two men in my life, and I got to be with both of them. My life might have been short-lived, but it was filled with so much love.

Unbroken Promises was not what I expected. Not at all. It’s Nikki Ash, so it’s a hot and steamy romance with a nice dose of angst, some fantastic humor, and the traditional HEA, right? Nope. Not even close. I think Ms. Ash may have just created a new genre where women’s fictio
Tania's Book Blog
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
😭❤️🔥😭❤️🔥!!!! I have so many mixed emotions right now. I couldn’t read this book dry eyed. The blurb was nowhere close to what I expected to read; it was much much more. What a heartwarming but very sad but also very fiery and loving story. This story is one that shouldn’t be spoiled and key the reader captivate the amazing characters.

First this story was told in 3 POV so it added more to it and gave better understanding of what was going on. Xander, Delilah and Cole were childhood best friends t
Tabitha Willbanks
Unbroken Promises is one of those books that comes around once in a blue moon. I can honestly say that fell in love with the book from the get-go, and it's a top 5 read of all time for me!
We're first introduced to these characters when they're just young kids who a searching for friendship. The three of them form a life long bond that can never be broken. They form a support system for each other that is rare. It's a love that may not be understood by all, but it's very real, and all their own.
BookAddict
Sep 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was not what I expected. Not at all. It’s Nikki Ash, so it’s hot and steamy romance with a nice dose of angst, some fantastic humor and the traditional HEA, right? Nope. Not even close. I think Ms. Ash may have just created a new genre where women's fiction meets beyond-steamy romance. It might better be described as “rip my heart out, tear it to shreds, chop it up in a blender and toss in a grenade for good measure" romance, because it certainly did all that. And for that, my bruised ...more
Suzanne
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So, it has been a few days to write this review because of having to take it all in. Nikki Ash has been a favorite author of mine for some time, but with Unbroken Promises, she has exceeded any and all expectations with this one. Going into this one, I thought it was going to be two friends who fall in love with the same girl and they become a unit so to speak. But what Ash gave us was so so much more. The pain, the heartbreak, the raw emotions and first and foremost, the connection that these t ...more
Marnie
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The bonds of friendship built through the childhood adversity of one, becomes a love that will last their lifetimes.

How is it that you can absolutely love a book that broke your heart? That had you ugly sobbing, reaching for tissues as you just wanted to reach in and comfort the characters as much as you wanted the comfort for yourself.

Well, Nikki Ash did, and I was. She broke my heart, I loved the book, and I sobbed. Then I was comforted, and I felt so much love for the characters, and still so
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

I am writing this as I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face. Wow! This story became stronger and more emotional with every word I read. I truly loved how between the three of them they created their own love story. To me it doesn't feel like a MFM relationship because it all feels just like it is supposed to be. I feel like it would be wrong any other way. Delilah, Xander and Cole were truly perfect in their imperfect
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
5 Stars!
This book! Oh. My. God! I’ve never read anything like this! This might be the best book I’ve read this year!

Everything! This book has all the feels, emotions and heart you could ever ask for in a book. I've read many amazing books. But after reading this, I truly understand what amazing is. Yes, I've read my share of the ugly cries, heartbreak , suspense and so on. But none affected me like Unbroken Promises. This review will be hard for me to write because while I always try not to giv
Sheila'S Book Corner
Sep 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ashley
Let me start off by saying that Nikki Ash has become one of those authors that is an automatic one click for me. She could write about anything and I would be excited to read it,
With this book, Nikki has gone into uncharted territory for her and I have to say, she deserves a standing ovation for Unbroken Promises. This story is told with grace, love and pure heart.
This book had my heart breaking as I read it and the strength and perseverance and pure love in this book will shake you to your core
Jenny Prose
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Wow! First let me say that the cover (while hot!) does not match the story, neither does the blurb, only the title fits.
This story is not at all what I expected to read.
This story is incredible. It will take you on an emotional rollercoaster ride following three best friends. You do need to be warned, this story has hot sexy threesomes, along with lose. This story was real, gritty, and emotionally draining. The story is broken up into 3 parts spanning the characters young lives, and we
Brandy Roberts
Sep 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
OH MY EMOTIONS JUST WOW so didn't expect that to happen just wow my heart is just blown , Nikki Ash is such an amazing anther love all of her books they are well written and always have my emotions going over drive that's what Unbroken Promises did .
copy provided for honest review
****************************************
cover= 10 stars=4
Is this part of a series =yes
Can it be read as a standalone = yes
would I recommend this book=yes
would I re read this book=yes
would I read future books by this
Nikki Costello ***Crazy Cajun Book Addicts Blog***
Wow what a great read from Nikki Ash. As usual she has written another page turner. This book will completely break you but by the end it will leave your heart so full of love.

Xander, Cole and Delilah have a friendship like no other and the older they get the more that friendship turns into more. Delilah has the love of her two guys but how long before the lines become blurred and when hit by tragic circumstances any of them fight for true love.

An epic 5 stars from me. Have tissues at the ready
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
This book will definitely hold a piece of my heart for a long time. It was beautifully written, I mean I think it was perfection.

I don't think I've ever read a book that had three such beautiful people that were best friends, turned lovers that got along so great like Xander, Cole and Delilah. They were the perfect trio. Delilah was such a brave sport and I loved her character so much. That girl went through hell and back in all her years.

I cried, I cursed. My heart was broken in a million piec
Mette
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
When one of your favorite authors announces that her next books is going to be your favorite trope, you get really excited and a tiny bit anxious. Especially when it's so far from her usual story line....

She did not disappoint.

I had a bit of a tough time getting into the story at first. Life got in the way, I guess. The story starts off pretty slow, a lot of building the world around our main characters and I was a bit impatient.
However, when the story started rolling, it caught me right up. I
Sally Mieske
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My thoughts are still a jumbled mess after reading this book. This book is EVERYTHING! You are going to feel EVERYTHING! I laughed, I cried, cried some more, was angry, cried some more, but by the end I was happy for many reasons.

If you are a fan of Nikki Ash’s work (if you’re not you should be 😉), you know she’s going to tell you an awesome story with wonderful characters and an amazing plot. This one is no different. You are going to love Delilah, Cole and Xander. Their story is built on frie
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Heath
  • Stolen Lies (Truths and Lies, #2)
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • Bliss (Entangled Hearts Duet #2)
  • Agony (Entangled Hearts Duet #1)
  • Lovers (Voyeur, #2)
  • Struck  (Flawed Love, #3)
  • Fixed (Flawed Love, #2)
  • Campfire Chaos (Hood River Hoodlums, #3)
  • Skeleton King
  • The Glue
  • Lucky Bastard  (A Cocky Hero Club Novel)
  • We Are Us
  • One Blissful Night (West Sisters #3)
  • Without You
  • Take Two
  • Score (Flawed Love, #1)
  • Little Hoodlum (Hood River Hoodlums, #2)
Nikki Ash resides in South Florida where she is an English teacher and mom by day and a writer by night. When she’s not writing, you can find her with a book in her hand. From the Boxcar Children to Wuthering Heights to the latest Single Parent Romance, she has lived and breathed every type of book.

Reading is like breathing in, writing is like breathing out. - Pam Allyn

While reading and writing ar