Start by marking “Unbroken Promises” as Want to Read:
Unbroken Promises

Unbroken Promises

4.8  ·  Rating details ·  54 Ratings  ·  51 Reviews
When we were kids, we made all kinds of promises. We promised to always be best friends, to always put each other first, and that no matter what, no one would come between us. Little did we know that life had its own plans.

We grew up and reality set in. We realized that not all love lasts forever, and some promises are meant to be broken. It’s ironic that the promises we
Expected publication: September 27th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Unbroken Promises, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unbroken Promises

Lynzi Nguyen
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I honestly don't even know how to start my review for this book. Normally writing a review comes easy to me. The words just seem to fly out, but this one has me at a lost.

If you have read anything by Nikki Ash, you know what you are in for.  An awesome story. A good plot line. Some funny stuff. Some relatable characters. Just all around great. Well....prepare yourself, because THIS....THIS IS BEYOND ANYTHING SHE HAS EVER WROTE.

This book had me so emotionally invested. I don't know if it was be
Emily Goodman
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I will be the first to admit that I tend to not read M/M/F books. Being this shy little book nerd, sometimes they are more sizzle than this girl can handle. I like the slow burn of a romance filled with temptation. Sex scenes are just a bonus in my world. So when one of my favorite authors announced she was releasing a book with a M/M/F profile, admittedly I was kinda nervous to give it a shot. In fact, I almost didn’t opt to read this due to thinking it’d be more about the sex and less about th ...more
Emma Johnston
Simply stunning.

I am a huge fan of Nikki Ash, I read her books without reading the blurb as I know I will love what she has written. And this story was no different. Except it was.

Unbroken Promises was amazingly well written and it had me on an emotional rollercoaster throughout. I laughed and I cried, she broke my heart and put it back together. Delilah, Cole and Xanders story was beautiful and the best book Nikki Ash has written yet!
Nikki Ash
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
✰COVER REVEAL + PRE-ORDER ✰
Unbroken Promises is releasing September 27th and I am so excited to share the cover with you!

Preorder on Amazon today!
US: http://a.co/d/c0itmup
UK: http://amzn.eu/d/0mX5uSP
CA: http://a.co/d/dfFuWDq
AU: https://amzn.to/2Mo9PDW

photo IMG_1958_zpsksqjynm6.jpg
Melanie Helms
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gah. Where to start? Ok first off when I started this book I knew it was going to be a good one by her. As I started reading i realized i was right and so much more. Xander, Delilah, and Cole are best friends since they were younger and have always been there for each other thru good times and bad. This book was so hot. But in ways it was also so heartbreakingly beautiful too. This actually is probably my top read by this author by far!
Leah Jurykoski
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I dont know where to start or what words to use so I'm going to keep it simple. Nikki wrote us a beautiful, emotional amazing book! The journey these 3 embark on is oh so beautiful in every way. Get out your tissues and be prepared to fall in love! ❤
A
Cali Gals
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OH MY! I have read books from this author before but was unprepared for the magnitude of this experience. Hands down this is the BEST one she has EVER written. I am an emotional mess. How do I tell you about the awesomeness of this story?! My heart is so full... I want to discuss all but it would ruin the brilliance of this book. This story is not at all what I expected. It is one of the most touching love stories I have ever read. MMF reads seem to be all the rage right now but this one is MORE ...more
Elizabeth
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was such a beautiful story. My emotions were all over the place with it. It was nothing like I imagined it was going to be yet so much more than I ever imagined. Get your tissues ready because this book will touch you like no other.
Kori Dicken
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, just wow! Talk about an emotional roller coaster; I haven’t both laughed and cried over a book in a long time! Xander, Cole, and Delilah are best friends in every essence of the word! Do Not Pass Over this book! Even if MMF isn’t your thing, this book has the potential to be a life changer! Nikki Ash is such a talented writer that creates characters who seep into your minds and hearts!
Suzanne
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So, it has been a few days to write this review because of having to take it all in. Nikki Ash has been a favorite author of mine for some time, but with Unbroken Promises, she has exceeded any and all expectations with this one. Going into this one, I thought it was going to be two friends who fall in love with the same girl and they become a unit so to speak. But what Ash gave us was so so much more. The pain, the heartbreak, the raw emotions and first and foremost, the connection that these t ...more
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

I am writing this as I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face. Wow! This story became stronger and more emotional with every word I read. I truly loved how between the three of them they created their own love story. To me it doesn't feel like a MFM relationship because it all feels just like it is supposed to be. I feel like it would be wrong any other way. Delilah, Xander and Cole were truly perfect in their imperfect
Jenny Prose
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Wow! First let me say that the cover (while hot!) does not match the story, neither does the blurb, only the title fits.
This story is not at all what I expected to read.
This story is incredible. It will take you on an emotional rollercoaster ride following three best friends. You do need to be warned, this story has hot sexy threesomes, along with lose. This story was real, gritty, and emotionally draining. The story is broken up into 3 parts spanning the characters young lives, and we
Sally Mieske
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My thoughts are still a jumbled mess after reading this book. This book is EVERYTHING! You are going to feel EVERYTHING! I laughed, I cried, cried some more, was angry, cried some more, but by the end I was happy for many reasons.

If you are a fan of Nikki Ash’s work (if you’re not you should be 😉), you know she’s going to tell you an awesome story with wonderful characters and an amazing plot. This one is no different. You are going to love Delilah, Cole and Xander. Their story is built on frie
Mette
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
When one of your favorite authors announces that her next books is going to be your favorite trope, you get really excited and a tiny bit anxious. Especially when it's so far from her usual story line....

She did not disappoint.

I had a bit of a tough time getting into the story at first. Life got in the way, I guess. The story starts off pretty slow, a lot of building the world around our main characters and I was a bit impatient.
However, when the story started rolling, it caught me right up. I
Valerie
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm not sure how to word this review. This book is AMAZING!!!!! Such a beautiful story. You're going to get ALLLLL the feels. I have read all of Nikki Ash's books and loved them all. But this one is my favorite. It's will break you and bring you back together.

I honestly don't know how to express how much I love it!! The characters are so well developed. The storyline is fresh. It's not your typical ménage. Some ménage books are just so over the top and unbelievable. This particular one just work
Nicole Erard
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nikki Ash has created a beautiful story of friendship, loss, forgiveness and ultimately love. Three friends make a pact all of us or none of us. They have no idea what life has in store for them. Only through heartbreak will truths be revealed and love found. Cole, Xander and Delilah’s story will stay with you, you will find yourself cheering them on, crying, and hoping love can heal all. This is definitely Nikki Ash’s best story yet.
Cherie
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I volunteered to read this story for an honest review and loved every moment of it. Going in I wasn’t sure I would enjoy the male, male, female story line but I did. This is a story you start and can’t put down.
Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
Shelves: arcs
This book! Oh. My. God! I’ve never read anything like this! This might be the best book I’ve read this year! Full review coming very soon!
EscapeNBooks
Sep 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
4-4.5 stars

Unbroken Promises by Author Nikki Ash is an MMF novel with changing dynamics.

“The guys have their friends, and I have mine, but at the end of the day, nobody comes before my boys, and I know they feel the same way about me. We’ve created a friendship that I know will stand the test of time.”

This is the first full-length novel I have read by this author. I knew from the start this would be my kind of story. The blurb and cover revealed a tempting romance. But, the initial pages of the
Jennifer Kreinbring
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm not sure where to start with this book. It shook me, and when I say that I mean it in multiple ways. It shook me out of apparently a bubble I was living in, so naive to different kinds of love and relationships. It shook me emotionally as a daughter,wife,mother and friend. This book helped me experience all those types of relationships in a new light and new point of view, and I am extremely thankful for that. This book was different than anything else I have ever read, my first ever MFM/MM ...more
Alexleo
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful and touching story spanning over 13 years (23 years if you include the epilogue). Through a simple writing style, more similar to a journal rather than a romance book, you will read about a teenage friendship turning into a YA love, about a woman loving two men and two men caring so much about her to be unable to imagine a life without her. This is not a conventional threesome, this is a story about friendship, dedication, family ties beyond DNA. Delilha may repeatedly say that she w ...more
Heather Dee
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh I'm really not sure how to put into words how much I enjoyed this book so please bare with me here lol ....

This book was absolutely unmistakably the best book yet written by the one and only Nikki Ash ....

I have read a couple of MFM MM MMF etc books with mixed feelings but oh my Nikki knew what she was doing this book was based around different forms of love and friendship not just sex like a lot of similar books are don't get me wrong there is some wonderful sex sences in here but ..
Johnaka
Unbroken Promises by Nikki Ash
“I cant even…5 stars”

I am one of those slightly emotionally stinted people, it takes A LOT to make me cry, but Unbroken Promises? Basically, had me crying for a solid 75-80% of it. Unbroken Promises is so far outside of my normal realm of reading it’s not even funny, but I love Ash so I took a chance on it. Dear god am I glad I did. My heart broke throughout the story but mended by the end.
I don’t even know how to review Unbroken Promises without giving too much aw
Sue
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My first read by Nikki Ash and I absolutely can't wait to read more from her. This story started out with a bang...with heartbreak but also with redemption and new found family. This is a love story that transcends family and friendship. A story so filled with emotion that I told the author I hated her at one point (I don't really though...the book put me through the paces). Will Delilah, Cole and Xander have their happy ending? Apart? Together? Once I started, I literally could not put the book ...more
Tiffany Sorensen
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Unbroken Promises is by far one of the best books I have read this year. I love MMF/MM books and Nikki Ash did not disappoint with Unbroken Promises. It will have you smiling and laughing one minute then crying the next. This book is filled with so much love that my heart was bursting by the end.

I will not give anything away as I feel everyone needs to experience this book without any spoilers. Cole, Xander, and Delilah’s story will send you through heartbreak, but by the end your heart will be
Lora
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 out of 5 stars

I don’t know how to write this review without giving away too much of the story. I think it was great to not have a lot to go on as I started reading and I wouldn’t want to take that away from others as they read it for the first time.

The heartbreak of the three main characters is all so real. The love they share is also so very real. It’s a story of best friends and life and death and circumstances that are beyond our control - and choices we make despite those circumstance
Nicole Ortiz
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I don't know what to say. This was not was I expecting. This was very emotional story. It had me laughing and crying. Delilah, Cole and Xander's story was beautifully written. I was hooked right from the beginning and couldn't put it down. I loved reading the journey these three went through with there ups and downs. I have to say this was one of the best stories I have read this year. This is the first book I have read from this author and I can't wait to read more.
I won a ARC and volunteered t
Lynn
The best Nikki Ash book!
I completely devoured this book! It was fantastic, loved it, cried so much but felt so full why this beautiful story.
This story and characters are beautifully written through the brokenness of life. The supporting characters were well written.
This was a story of 3 people fighting for those they love. 3 best friends who are always there for each other- even when they are not! This was one of my top books of the year!
Sheridan
Shelves: arc
This book was beautifully heartbreaking and so well written I couldn’t put it down!
The story of three best friends with one promise.
A pact that could become more or could tear them apart!

This book brings out all the feels! You felt their joy, their struggle, their hope and their loss.

I don’t want to say too much about the story, but it was such a fantastic story line, the characters were amazing and beautiful and the emotions are real!

I think this is one of those stories that will stay in my hea
Goodreads Librari...: Please add cover for Unbroken Promises 2 15 Sep 13, 2018 08:04AM
Nikki Ash resides in South Florida where she is an English teacher and mom by day and a writer by night. When she’s not writing, you can find her with a book in her hand. From the Boxcar Children to Wuthering Heights to the latest Single Parent Romance, she has lived and breathed every type of book.

Reading is like breathing in, writing is like breathing out. - Pam Allyn

While reading and writing ar