Start by marking “Drilled (Dad Bod Contracting, #2)” as Want to Read:
Drilled (Dad Bod Contracting, #2)

Drilled

(Dad Bod Contracting #2)

IMOGEN: Jesse says you better know what you’re doing with Franco.
ME: Dude, I’m scared.
IMOGEN: !! What? Tell me!
ME: He makes me FEEL THINGS. It’s icky and I don’t like it.
IMOGEN: You’ve known him what, a few hours?
ME: I’m telling you, he scares the sh*t out of me. But he’s so good I can’t stop myself.
IMOGEN: Audra, seriously. Chill. It’s been a couple hours. It’s just i
Published September 14th 2018 by Jasinda Wilder

To ask other readers questions about Drilled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Drilled

Laura ( Latteandbooks )
Shelves: arc
Oh wow! I really don’t know how Jasinda does it. Her books are just amazing, they just suck you in and you don’t want to leave the world that your reading. It happens every time I read a book by her.

This book it is hot and steamy to say the least. It also has a great humour to it. I love that the characters in this series are in there 40’s yet when reading it, it feels like there younger.

I loved the back and forth with Franco and Audra. Although some times I could have bopped her on the head.

I c
Barbara
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Dad Bod Contracting guys are Hot, Sexy and just so darn Loveable. Drilled is Franco and Audra’s story. These two are quite the pair and the author has done a wonderful job of telling their story as well as delving into more of the connection between the 4 men who are as close as brothers.

Franco and Audra have similar relationship issues. For starters, they both have a 3 to 4 max rule (meaning they won’t see the same person more than 3 or 4 times) and they both no clue how to deal with unwan
Ginny Rose
Dang it, Jasinda DRILLED it again!
I mean, she already Hammered it.

No, honestly, this was nothing like I expected it and yet everything I hoped for. The story itself lures you, keeps you intrigued and you find yourself invested with everything unfolding.

Drilled is not just hot and sexy, it's deeply emotive. I loved the explosive moments between Audra and Franco. I loved that the story itself had a reasonable time line of when and how things happened. I loved the conflicts between all the chara
Lauren R.
The feels!
So this book left me with an emotional high. A very good one.
Franco & Audra's story is full of soo many emotions I was getting whiplash of who I wanted to console, who I wanted to slap for being so stubborn.
These two were fascinating to read.
I liked how Author Jasinda Wilder gave us these flawed characters and showed us their journey in finding how to deal with fixing themselves with self discovery as well as finding their equal!

Loving this series & can't wait to see what happ
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"Franco and I mix to create a fireball—that's our chemistry. Even now, with all this boiling between us, I feel that combustion sizzling."

Hot damn! I felt their combustion sizzling too! But, if I'm being honest, what I liked the most about this story is the friendship. Not only among the girls but the men's bromance as well. There's a tight bond and their no-matter-what support for each other is something we'd all love to have in our lives. Yeah, they all give each other hell and the witty ban
Kathy Rouchelle
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have never read two characters that aggravated me so much as Franco and Audra. I swear, if I could have reached in to the book I would have smacked each of them, several times! Granted, they have both been burned in the past, had crappy childhoods, but they are in their forties now and OMG!!!! "slap, slap slap"...snap out of it!!!

Ok, regardless of the above...I LOVED THIS BOOK!!! I loved the story and I loved all of the characters, including the newest to the series, Laurel and Nova. We do ge
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
description
Love conquers fear….

Whew! Turn up the fans as it is going to get hot, hot, hot in here!

Franco and Audra are not certain about anything when it comes to what is actually happening between the two of them. They have very strict rules when it comes to relationships and they are breaking each and every one of them…

Reluctantly, loudly, they can’t seem to help themselves even as they fight tooth and nail against it. And while they’re doing that they can’t keep their hands off each other. The chemist
Veronica LaRoche
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely couldn’t wait for Franco & Audra’s story and it was everything I imagined. There chemistry was explosive, there sex was off the charts but their pasts still haunts them. Both stubborn Franco & Audra avoid each other but when their friends step it, they finally cave. This was another amazing book in this series that I could t put down once I started reading. I can’t wait until Book 3 comes out. Another 5 Star read that everyone must one click.
Heather andrews
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Audra has no problem calling Franco out on his crap, “because ghosting on your partner is good manners.” He sighs, an almost inaudible huff of long-suffering as he shuts my door and circles back around to his side..." Franco can say the nicest things at times, “again, hadn’t noticed.” He stares me down. “I did notice the way your *** looks in those jeans, though.” I liked this book, I really liked Franco.
T.
Shelves: 2018
Ok so Jesse’s book was great but dang Jasinda... this one is FREAKING AMAZING!!!
Franco and Audra’s story is so well written. Love the back and fourth between them, even if sometimes I wanna scream at Audra to pull her head out of her a**!!!!! This is a HOT HOT HOT, HEA, sucks u into the DAd Bod world and never lets you go book.
The involvement and evolving of the whole “family” is so flawless and perfect too. Another reason why Jasinda is an amazing series writer! Read the whole series it will
Jenny
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this book! Audra and Franco had me wanting more with every turn of the page. This book was as good as the first in this series. I was so excited when this book came live. A MUST READ!
*Magic Beyond The Covers Book Blog*
RBCRRBLOGGER
Reviewing on behalf of Relentless Book Chics Ramblings and Reviews

A fun and heart warming story: I loved Audra and Franco!

I’m a huge fan of this author and I love the Dad bod series so I couldn’t wait to read the second book which is about the best friend of Imogen from book one, hammered.

Audra is a confident, independent 40 year old and has a reputation as a cold hearted man eater but that’s how she chooses to behave to protect herself from getting hurt. She still feels the effects of being bad
Valerie
Verna Loves Books
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Drilled (Dad Bod Contracting #2) by Jasinda Wilder is such a beautiful, mesmerizing, enjoyable read. I love this series because it's about older characters and helps get the point around that you can find true love at any age or any time in your life. This book was a pleasant, fun read for me. I think everyone is going to love it as much as I did.

This book is Audra and Franco's story and boy you will not be let down. It's sexy, emotional, breathtaking, and will have you turning page after page.
BookSmacked
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Drilled is a book that could quite literally steam up your windows. I'm talking hot hot hot.

Audra and Franco's chemistry in this one is pretty intense. These two can't seem to keep their hands off one another. The pull they have to one another makes this book steamy AF. These two however have baggage and it's buried deep. They are not interested in anything more then a fling, almost a wham bam thanks for the good times, have a nice life. Technically these two have the same feelings towards rela
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
The second instalment in this series does not disappoint and we already knew that it was going to be between Franco and Audra, both serial daters after a past that has left them scared of commitment.

Audra tells the story this time and we see as she struggles with her emotions with Franco from the first moment that they get together and have sex, not great for Audra who has always kept things clean and simple since the time she got burned.

The book can feel a little slow at times and then we get b
Darcy
For me this one was a bit boring at the start, sure there was a lot of hot sex between Audra and Franco, but man both of them were full of issues, which made it not all that interesting. As both are over 40 you would think they would be past these things, or at least not let them bother them so much. Things finally picked up for me when Audra and Franco started to talk to each other about their issues and why they were the way they were. I liked that they acknowledged their past without passing ...more
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ohh these two characters took me for a loop. I LOVED them but at the same time wanted to slap the crap out of them. HAHA.

Audra and Franco's story is unique in a way that makes sure that you do not want to put this story down until the very last word in the book. Audra and Franco take you into their love and steal you away and don't let you go.

At first, I thought I had missed something but very quickly it became apparent I had not. Both Franco and Audra have a history of not trusting and doing
Tiffany
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED this book!! So I already knew that the Dad Bod Contracting series was going to be good after I read the first one. I am loving these characters so hard.

First of all I love a book from one POV, I never thought I would be that person that gets picky. This story was so easy to follow and I became even more of a Jasinda fan. I love her writing!!

Audra and Franco's story was so darn good. Two people who don't believe in love, but fall for each other. The friendships formed and the relationshi
Lindsey King
Angst 2
Tears 1
Value 5
Storyline 5
Panty Scorching 5
Overall Rating 5

Love love love this series so far. Drilled had me laughing tearing up and mad. Most all at the same time. Definitely a great read. Super passionate. Great flow. Awesome in true Jasinda fashion. Franco can knock your socks off in seconds flat. I mean whew! Love him. Read this series! It’s different more mature and completely addictive in the best ways!
Donna Kitsch
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Adore this series!  Drilled is Awesome! Franco and Audra coming together having that moment of letting the walls down and sharing their pasts with each other tore at my heart. I one clicked and now today have the biggest book hangover I have had in a long time! With the characters being around my age I so connected to them more.  Keeps my romantic heart hopes alive in reality!
The Smutbrarians
Panty Scorching 5
Overall Rating 5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Lindsey

Love love love this series so far. Drilled had me laughing, tearing up and mad. Mostly all at the same time. Definitely a great read. Super passionate. Great flow. Awesome in true Jasinda fashion. Franco can knock your socks off in seconds flat. I mean whew! Love him. Read this series! It’s different, more mature and completely addictive in the best ways!
Hi'D's Book Hub
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Drilled by Jasinda Wilder is the second book in the Dad Bod Series. Even though it is the second book in a series it can also be read as standalone. Drilled is Franco and Audra's story. And let me tell it it was just as hot as the first book Hammered! Jasinda and Jack Wilder sure know how to write some amazing stories and I couldn't get enough!! Brilliant work!
Ashley Stevenson
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love Audra and Franco story things were intense but everything came into place about how they became the person they are but each will learn that letting go of old hurt can be freeing.
Sjf
Sep 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Drilled is the second book in the
Dad Bod Contracting series. I really love this series. It has real people in everyday life situations with really spicy, sexy times! The heroines are strong and full of spunk and the men are hot and dreamy.

Audra and Franco’s story is great! They both have rules and tall walls guarding their hearts. They don’t want to break those rules or get too close, but they can’t resist each other. Their attraction is more than physical, it is elemental.

One click today and
Dictatoroftaste
Oct 03, 2018 rated it liked it
3,5 stars
I liked this one better than the first one in the series. I just couldn't really get into the idea that someone would be thát jaded for 20 years because of something that happened in college.
Louise
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy mother of ovaries, I think I might have been murdered by Romance.
This kicked me so hard in the heart.
Right in the aorta.
And then the uterus for good measure.
FUCK.
I thought this series couldn't get any better than it's predecessor, Hammered , which I loved so very much.
I thought Wilder couldn't write me a better hero than Jesse "Alpha-mallow" O'Neill but oh no, she had to give me Franco "I'll just casually whittle you a bunny rabbit while we have a serious conversation about feelings, oh a
Stephanie
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
“The game for me is keeping hooking up simple.”

Drilled is book #2 in the Dad Bod series. It is hot, sexy, fast paced and has great humor! And…it is down & dirty! The books are standalones. The series is more mature. Jasinda Wilder is writing for the fans and the fans requested older heroes & heroines, second chance romances with real, everyday people. And she delivers! The Dad Bod series are quick, sexy & fun reads! The stories are based around the Dad Bod construction company and th
Konny
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Drilled by Jasinda Wilder is the second book in her Dad Bod Contracting Series. Every book is about another couple and can be read as standalones.
Drilled is Franco and Audras story. We already met the maincharacters in Hammered, Imogen and Jesses story and I couldnt wait to get my hands on the next book in the series. And what can I say, I was so not disappointed.
Franco and Audra are both in their fourties, set in their ways, and to call them commitment phobes is a understatement. They love thei
Heather Miller
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
From Book 1, Hammered, we met, Imogen, and within Book 1, we learned that Imogen has a bff, Audra, who is more of a free thinker and is able to explore more of her body, and is a free sole.

Book 2, Drilled, we have Audra & Franco's story. Audra is Imogen's bff, and Franco is Jesse's bff.

Audra has her eyes set on Franco the first time they meet. Imogen tries to tell her not to go for it, but, Audra has her own mind. Audra likes sex. Think of Samantha from Sex in the City, she is almost exact
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Cabin (Books One, Two, Three & Four)
  • Broken Love (Blinded Love Series, #2)
  • Dragon in the Blood (Vale of Stars, #2)
  • She Likes It Irish
  • To Dare A SEAL (Sin City SEALs #2)
  • Dirty Score (Rough Riders Hockey, #3)
  • Frenched Series Bundle
  • Fall with Me (Sixth Street Bands, #2)
  • Spitfire (The Silver Oaks Series, # 3)
  • Camden's Redemption (Gloves Off, #4)
  • Cold (Stone Cold Fox Trilogy, #2)
  • The Me That I Became
  • Drakon's Promise (Blood of the Drakon, #1)
  • Cain (Hellbound Lovers MC, #4)
  • Holding Hailey (Alaska Blizzard, Book 2)
  • Gargoyle Addiction (Otherworlds Summons, #1)
  • Styx (Walk Of Shame 2nd Generation #2; Walk of Shame #5)
  • All We Want (Alabama Summer, #6)
NEW YORK TIMES, USA TODAY, WALL STREET JOURNAL and international bestselling author Jasinda Wilder is a Michigan native with a penchant for titillating tales about sexy men and strong women. Her bestselling titles include ALPHA, STRIPPED, WOUNDED, and the #1 Amazon and international bestseller FALLING INTO YOU. You can find her on her farm in Northern Michigan with her husband, author Jack Wilder, ...more

Dad Bod Contracting (4 books)
  • Hammered (Dad Bod Contracting, #1)
  • Nailed (Dad Bod Contracting, #3)
  • Screwed (Dad Bod Contracting #4)