Start by marking “Love Reclaimed (Kings Grove #4)” as Want to Read:
Love Reclaimed (Kings Grove #4)

Love Reclaimed

(Kings Grove #4)

Cameron Turner is cursed. He’s lost almost everyone he’s ever loved, and he knows better than to try again. If the universe intends for him to be alone, then that’s exactly what he’ll do, keeping to himself in his quiet Kings Grove cabin.

Harper Lyles is getting out of Kings Grove ASAP. She was born in the tiny mountain town of Kings Grove, and she never planned to go bac
Published October 15th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Love Reclaimed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Reclaimed

Start your review of Love Reclaimed (Kings Grove #4)
Delancey
Sep 06, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Hi guys! I've just finished writing LOVE RECLAIMED, and wanted to let you know it'll be out soon! This is Cam's book, and I'll be honest that I struggled with his character. He's been dark and depressed, but I needed to find a way to bring him out of that, and I think I created his perfect match in Harper Lyles. She's a bit of a mystery -- she's got a past lodged in Kings Grove, but it's not one she wants to face at first. Together, they bring each other right to where they each need to be to fi ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
Love Reclaimed is the newest story of the King's Grove series by Delancey Stewart and it was a sweet, sometimes emotional, but ultimately really good story.

Cameron and Harper find themselves neighbors when Cameron rents her the house next to his, and also find an attraction neither was looking for. Cameron has plans to be alone after too much loss in his life. He doesn't want to be hurt again by letting someone close. Harper has no plans to stay longer than the six months she agreed to with her
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 4.5

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Chelsea Ortiz-Gonzalez
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I never have any complaints for Delancey Stewarts books.
I am captivated and falling in love within a few chapters. Cam and Harper's story is just as amazing as the rest. Now I am waiting to see what happens with Tuck, Kings Groves own Aussie.
I would highly recommend this book.
Happy reading!
Rating 5 stars

Kimberly
Oct 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book is a good romance read. The characters are good. The story is well written, and it has a nice flow to the read.

Johnaka- Amity Book Blog
Sep 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love Reclaimed by Delancey Stewart
“Letting go of the past, 4 stars”

Cam was in love once, but it wasn’t a simple kind of love and it ended in tragedy. It left him a shell of a man that he once was. Cam doesn’t think he deserves happiness, then Harper walks into his life, into his house and changes things. Will he be able to let her in or will he keep her at arm’s length? Will he be able to realize how much she means to him before it’s too late?
Harper is facing her past, and not really willingly.
Sandra
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This story took awhile to really get anywhere. You can guess the outcome but it was a bit long winded & very descriptive. It wasn't bad but at times it was hard to hold my interest.
Cameron lost his wife & has serious issues relating to her death. So he's just grumpy & reserved. Harper is escaping from a bad breakup & a lost job. Both have lots of problems dealing with their issues. However while she is trying to start a new life Cameron just exists. There was definitely a connection between the
Janet Graham
California Redwoods Romance
This warm romance takes place in the Kings Grove area of the California Redwoods. The plot has a few twists, the reader always knows how it will end, the fun is in the journey. The characters are well developed and realistic. I enjoyed the mountain setting and the realism in its portrayal. From the taste of the water, the smell of the air and sounds of the night to the personal ownership the people feel towards the grove, it is all very realistic. I have read a few of
Tina Hobbs Payne
Oct 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
"Why were you running away in the first place?" she asked "What is it you keep here, locked up so tight?" Harper's question was innocent enough. What she doesn't know is that Cam has a LOT locked up.

Cam has been closed off from the world in a lot of ways since his wife died. He has tried to stay close to his sister, but beyond that, he wants to keep to himself. Until his beautiful tenant pulls into the drive.

Harper returns to Kings Grove, under less than desirable circumstances. She hasn't been
Julie Jackson
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reviewed for SNS

This book was such a joy to read. Cam is living his life in a shell. He thinks he is cursed and doesn’t go outside his comfort zone. When he rents his house to Harper, he feels a spark but refuses to take it further. Harper has her own problems and when he doesn’t show her that he wants more, she lets it go. It’s hard but she just wants to get on with her life. Cam needs to wake up and hopefully before she leaves for good. Awesome writing.
I read this last year, but I don't know why is wasn't marked as read. Anyhoo, I can't remember too much about this one other than the fact that it was clean and safe. So that's good. :)

I think this title is now available as Open Your Heart.
Christine Garza
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic heartfelt story about Cameron a young man plagued with guilt and fear of losing everyone he holds dear, following the death of his wife, and Harper a young woman trying to make a new life for herself following a breakup and being let go from her job. The two have an instant attraction to each other, but Cam pushes Harper away time and time again until he can't anymore. Full of meddling family and friends, fear, heartache, loss, a dangerous mountain lion, passion, and love. Readers wi ...more
Tara Peters
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been intrigued by Cam since we first met him and his wife. How does someone so young move on after losing his wife? Simple, he doesn't. Instead, he basically became a recluse and really only interacted with his sister and his coworkers. Until Harper. He is drawn to Harper's light, yet feels guilty because he believes he is cursed.
Harper lived in Kings Grove until she was seven and now she is back. Her father, who she is estranged from, is helping her out of a sticky situation and hopes to
Sheila
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Harper Lyles gets involved with her boss in the New York and when scandal happens she knows she has to leave so she heads back to her home town where her father still lives. She gets a job at the newly constructed inn and rents a house from Cameron Turner who lives in the smaller house behind the large house she has rented. She plans to only stay for six months and then go the Austin to start up another business with a friend but after meeting Cameron she may be having second thoughts. Cameron k ...more
Tracey
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A really good romance. 💞💓💞

Harper is really in a pickle. She's getting over a bad break up and losing her job and reputation. Now she's agreed to come back to her hometown and get to know her father and in return, he'll get her a job there and pay her rent for the first couple of months. Cameron is a widower trying to get over the death of his wife and has convinced himself that he's cursed to lose the ones he cares about. It's an emotional story about forgiveness, love and passion but it packs s
Marie Bourgery
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Harper Lyles has been hurt by those she loved: her father abandoned her when she was seven, her mom abandons her for all the men in her life, and recently her boss and boyfriend cast blame on her when she caught him embezzling. Kings Grove is just a temporary stop to reconnect with her father and get back on her feet. Cameron Turner feels like everyone he has ever cared for ended up hurt or dead: his pets, his friends, and even his wife. He's too afraid to open his heart to anyone. But Harper an ...more
Claudia
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another story about the families of King's Grove.
Cameron lives his life in grief and guilt. He cannot get over the death of his wife and tries hard to stay in his depression to not feel anything for anyone else. One day he rents out the house he had built for his wife to a young woman, Harper. Harper had spent her childhood in King's Grove, but had left with her mother when she was seven. Something in Harper makes Cameron have hope, but as is typical for depression he fights it wherever he can.
Misty Goan
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An entertaining and enjoyable well written romance with emotionaland funny moments. Harper abondoned or betrayed by the ones she loves goes back to Kings Grove when she lived as a child. Cam basically closed off from the world after loss of his wife becomes her landlord. I really enjoyed this sweet, emotional read that is a small-town, feel-good story that pulled me right in.

Shy Gawerecki
Oct 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Reviewed for Nerdy Dirty and Flirty Blog
Jeanne Richardson
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and I’m voluntarily leaving a review.

This is 2nd book I’ve read written by Delancey Stewart; she has done a great job at writing a good book.

I loved the chemistry between Harper & Cameron.
Michele McMullen
Shelves: arc
Cameron and Harper
How do you attempt to live gain after loosing so much. That is how Cameron feels about love. Having lost his wife he attempts to trudge on and deciding to rent out the house may be his first move in the right direction. When the beautiful Harper pulls into his driveaway he may find more than a tenant for his house .
Harper has returned to Kings Grove to regroup. She left many years ago after her parents divorced and now she just may find more than a home in her old town.
~~Miche
Mona Shroff
Oct 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again, Delancey Stewart has captured us. Cam merely exists these days, afraid to live because he might lose someone again, and afraid to be happy because of guilt. He does his best to ignore his attraction to Harper. But thankfully, Harper will not be ignored!

Harper has family in King’s Grove that she needs to deal with, not to mention she needs to get her career back on track. But she can’t keep her brooding landlord out of her mind. But then, why should she?

I thoroughly enjoyed watching
☆☆Hannah☆☆
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is only the second book in the series that I've read so far. I really have enjoyed both. In this one we have Cam and Harper. Cam believe that he is cursed. He has had a lot of people and pets die on him. He then meets Harper who luckily by the end can make him realize that he isn't cursed and can have a HEA after all. ...more
Teresa
Oct 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Love Reclaimed

This is my very first book I have read in this series! I will definitely need to go back to read the others! I would like to follow up on the rest of the story.

What a great gut wrenching story. Keep me wanting more on what will happen.
Lisa
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was gripping, well written & the chemistry between the characters sizzled throughout this wonderful read.

Well done Delancey. I look forward to more!
Leigh Parrish
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
It was a really good addition to this series! I look forward to reading Tuck’s story next!
Nadea Croix
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I like this story It is well written and quite and engaging read. The journey that the characters go through was well thought out.
poppy
Oct 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was another great read from Delancey. I had read the previous books in the series and could not wait to read this one and it did not disappoint. It was really well written and had me pulled right into the story. I really liked Cam and Harper and enjoyed getting to know them and watching them fall in love my heart did break for him at times though. A great addition to the series I really enjoyed it.
Gladys
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this sweet, emotional read. I loved Cameron and Harper together. They were just what the other needed without even knowing it. Highly entertaining and immensely enjoyable. I am voluntarily posting an honest review.
Geraldine Streit
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was waiting for Cameron story for a while now and I m not disappointed. Is just torturous enough to just make you melt. As always a pleasure to return to kings cove.

• Side Hustle (Jobs from Hell #4)
  • Backroom Boy (All American Boy)
  • Her Christmas Phoenix
  • The Hot Mess and the Heartthrob
  • Company Assassin (Relic Trilogy #1)
  • Heart and Soul Fist
  • Kiss Kiss Fang Fang
  • Horizon Found  (Relic Trilogy #2)
  • Third Party (The Mixed Six-Pack, #3)
  • Stoneskin Dragon (Stone Shifters, #1)
  • Cute But Prickly (Shifter Bites #1)
  • Daring You
  • Breaking the Rules (Inked Hearts, #5)
  • Spirit Sight (Last of the Gifted, #1)
  • Big Head (Size Matters #1)
  • Perfectly Imperfect Us (Nickel Bay Brothers Book 2)
  • From a Jack to a King
  • Unfriend Me (Jobs from Hell, #3)
I'm USA Today Bestselling author Delancey Stewart. My contemporary romances run the gamut of settings and setups, but they always deliver humor, heart and heat. It's a guarantee.

I write from my home in Denver, CO, where I manage a household full of boys and men. Okay, only one man. The hubs. But two boys. I mean, three if you count the hubs. (You see why I do words and not numbers. I was told ther

Kings Grove (4 books)
  • When We Let Go (Kings Grove #1)
  • Love Reimagined (Kings Grove #2)
  • When We Fall (Kings Grove #3)