Start by marking “The MacBrides: Hannah and Ash” as Want to Read:
The MacBrides: Hannah and Ash

The MacBrides: Hannah and Ash

Hannah was proud to be part of the MacBride clan. She loved her family, their land and her lavender. When she found a love she'd wished for all her life on a trip to Paris she thought she had it all. But hidden circumstances separated them leaving her back home with an unexpected reminder of her brief love affair. When Ash shows up on their ranch she is torn between wantin ...more
ebook
Published October 3rd 2018 by 5 Prince Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The MacBrides, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The MacBrides

Start your review of The MacBrides: Hannah and Ash
Patricia
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a thrill it was for me to read The MacBrides-Hannah and Ash by J.L. Petersen! The book is brilliantly written with characters that soon are embracing you into their family, it is written in such an intimate way.

I love the way Mrs. Petersen has the MacBride family so tightly knit. This family is ready to go to blows to protect one of their own without any hesitation, whether it be their sister, or their mother!

I really enjoy the setting of the ranch in Colorado. Living in the Foot Hills of t
Shannon Godwin
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you have not read the first book, it’s ok bc although this is part of a series, it’s still a stand-alone. I think everyone would love to have a family like the MacBrides. I absolutely loved Hannah & Ash. This book is a great easy read & you will love everything about it! ...more
Jacqueline Driggers
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
A very good book, though I must confess that I liked book 1 best. Don't get me wrong, they are both 5 star reads; but if I were to pick a favorite in this series so far, I would pick book 1 so far. Although I am curious to read Brand's story.

In this book, it's about sister Hannah, an enjoyable read. Like the other book in this series, it's a solid story to enjoy. This involves Hannah of the MacBride family. She comes back from a trip to Paris with a rather unusual 'memento' of her trip.

It's a