Start by marking “Wings of the Wicked: A Limited Edition Urban Fantasy Collection” as Want to Read:
Wings of the Wicked: A Limited Edition Urban Fantasy Collection

Wings of the Wicked: A Limited Edition Urban Fantasy Collection

Wickedly Dangerous and Sinfully Seductive.

Indulge in 25 breathtaking adventures of dangerous worlds where the lines blur between saints and sinners.

Come meet the creatures that fuel your every lust filled nightmare, where angels are not always encased in a light of righteousness and demons are not always dealing in all manner of debauchery. Where you might just end up ro
ebook
Published January 8th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Wings of the Wicked, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Charlene Wilson I am So excited about it too!!

Erin Lee
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Angels or demons? Does it get any better?
Ditter Kellen
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
What an amazing collection of stories for only 0.99 cents! Everything from fallen angels to demons, psychics and alpha males that will leave you breathless and craving more. Fall in love with the creatures that fuel your imagination as well as your dreams...
Carolyn Reilly
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm seriously excited about this limited edition paranormal romance and urban fantasy collection. Have you pre-ordered yet? You can't go wrong with this, it's only 99c for more than 2o wickedly sizzling adventures.
Heather Adkins
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm so excited about this collection! You seriously can't go wrong with angels & demons, and that cover is WICKED. Have you picked it up yet? It's only ninety-nine pennies for more than 20 novels!!

Everyone should grab this set before the price goes up!
Maddie Wade
A fantastically collection of Urban Fantasy books. Perfect for finding new
Authors and catching up with Series I already love.
Zachary Chopchinski
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I can't wait for this awesome collection! I love all the demons and angels and there's some great monsters in this set! If you haven't picked it up yet for $0.99 yet, you really need to.
LaVerne
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Can not wait for this one. Who doesn't like hot angels and sexy demons that walk the edge.
Muffy Wilson
Shelves: highly-recommend
If it flies, crawls, shifts, sucks, lives for centuries or it's soul time travels, it is probably in this book. I am anxiously waiting for this release and am gifting as may copies of this book to friends and in giveaways. This book is a compilation of 25 of the industry's best NY Times, USA Today, International and Award Winning Bestselling authors revealing new and exciting work. Imagine, over one million entertaining, seat gripping words for only 99 cents. It is a bargain that will give throu ...more
Lexi Foss
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
25 novels featuring angels and demons? Yes, please! I love the concept and stories included in this set. Amazing!
J.R. Thorn
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
You have no idea how excited I am for this set! There are some drool-worthy authors in here with books I can't wait to read. Instead of rooting for the underdog, how about rooting for the bad guy? I love that!
Soobee
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A collection of 25 books on Angels and Demons?! Holy Moley! The best collection EVER, and all for $0.99! Don't need to think about it. Just Pre-order it now.
Layla
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is such a cool collection! I can't wait for it to come out!! I freaking love demons and this set has some really great ones! It's only $0.99 so if you haven't gotten it yet, you need to!
Love2ReadRomance
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Son of Chaos by Lexi C Foss - Amazement! I love the worlds that Eve and Xai love in. Okay, I don’t actually love Hell, but I love the way it’s written so visibly that I feel like I’m right there with the characters. Great read and can’t wait to read more about Eve and Xai.
N.K. Stackhouse
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Angels, demons, wicked worlds, and 25 full length stories for $0.99...umm yes please!

Seriously if you you like any of the above grab a copy of this set today!
Betty Shreffler
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Wickedly Dangerous and Sinfully Seductive. 20 books in 1 for only 99c! This collection is packed full of sexy fantasy romance. It's a deal you don't want to miss out on!
Amazon: http://a.co/d/gZJkXM3
Universal Link: https://books2read.com/u/47ZQDN
N.D.
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's always a steal to receive so many awesome reads in a single book and for such an amazing price. If you are a fantasy and/or paranormal fan, you'll find much to love about this collection. While I haven't had a chance to read all of the stories in the anthology, Devil's Claim by Dariel Raye and Muffy Wilson, set the bar high. This is an engaging and character-driven story that begins with an interesting hook at the beginning of the story. It then reels the reader along until you reach a very ...more
Wopsywoobookblog
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My review is in regards to Lexi C. Foss’s book Son of Chaos which is featured in this boxset.

As much as I adore the Immortals, the Mershanos and the Blood Alliance gang, I think my heart actually lies with Xai and Eve.

I just love the whole Angels & Demons aspect. I love that both are very different but both corrupt in equal measure. I mean Xai & Eve are fighting for good essentially but they don’t care. It’s hard to explain without giving away spoilers. Just trust me when I say that bei
Karen's Bookshelf
Are you looking for some adventurously wicked romance stories? Then you will definitely want to pick up the Wings of the Wicked box set. Where else can you read some great stories from some of your favorite authors, and also be introduced to some new talented authors to add to your 1-click list. One of my faves from the set is The Soul Collectors by LaVerne Thompson. Nathaniel and Angelique's story is not your traditional romance as a matter of fact some may think it's not a romance at all, but ...more
Dariel Raye
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This action-packed, steamy urban fantasy set has something for everyone! there are angels, demons, reluctant demons, and witches just to name a few of the fascinating characters you'll meet and fall in love with. You don't want to miss this one. I can't wait until the entire set is released so I can read every story!

I said that a few weeks ago. Well, now it's LIVE! Be sure to grab a copy for yourself and a friend or two who enjoy tales about angels and demons. At 99 cents, why not? Oh, but it wi
Jean Bachen
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There is absolutely something for everyone in this collection, and it is such an amazing price! The worlds are immersive, the characters are lovable. I laughed, cried and alternated between hugging and wanting to throw my kindle! Grab it today!!!
Lynda Kaye Frazier
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Angels and Demons, stories with a flair that will keep you on the edge of your seat , unable to stop until the end. Don't wait. Pre order your copy today. You will not be disappointed.
Colleen Myers
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I haven't gotten to read all the stories yet but OMG, I can tell you the ideas are fantastic. I can't wait to share my story. Before the Fall and read all the others!
Julia Stevens
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic paranormal anthology of stories featuring 25 authors. I've really enjoyed the ones I've read so far, including Betty Schreffler and Maddie Wade and at a bargain early release price, I recommend it!

My main review is for book 1 in the set:
Son of Chaos by Lexi C Foss

I love it when a new story by Lexi C Foss is released, I know I'm going to get depth, detail, a world I can get lost in, passion, angst and twists I don't see coming, all wrapped in a wonderfully written package. This book i
Shelene's
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So creative and puts a brilliant new spin on Angels. LOVED IT!

Son of Chaos by: Lexi C. Foss
Such an intriguing world Ms. Foss has created. Xai and Evangeline are incredibly passionate, strong, arrogant, fierce, independent, not always so nice with a bit of a smart mouth to boot, angelic warriors with a bit of naughty to spice things up. The characters in her story are so well written you won't be able to set your kindle down. I cannot wait to read more of her series. Happy Reading!
_______________
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Guarding Reese is a story by R.S. McCoy, in the Wings of the Wicked anthology. In it we meet Cass, a guardian angel who has had to spend nine years away from his charge. Reese has worked his way through five other guardians, but no one seems to work. Cass is given the chance to work with Reese again, and he follows his heart to the one who has held it since the first moment they met.

This book is a paradox - it is both steamy and sexy, whilst also fading to black. The passion between Reese and Ca
Katie
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My review is for Son of Chaos by Lexi Foss featured in this boxed set.

Returning to the Dark Provenance world to visit Eve and Xai. I remember why I love these characters from the first page. I would actually almost call this one a slow burn, but the build-up is delicious and the burn when it happens is HAWT!!!

Xai is still as cryptic and alpha male as ever. Eve still wants to be retired but continues to train and work with the Nephilim of the Dark Provenance. Xai enjoys the challenge of working
Delphine
Jan 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Rating for Lexi C Foss Son of Chaos

Eve and Xai are back! Great news for those readers, like me, who have been looking forward to the next instalment of the Dark Provenance series.

Picking up where the Daughter of Death left off, their story continues and they once again venture back into the depths of Hell, sadly not voluntarily. But, in Son of Chaos, we get to see more of Heaven too, which is great – lots of lovely wings 😊

I love a strong female character who can fix her own problems and get hers
Sandy Kelly
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
25 different stories by authors that I love? I definitely am in! I'm working on reading all of the stories in this now but I have finished Torn by Ditter Kellen. This book is a different take on an angel that has fallen. Exodus is a fallen angel on the brink of being judged and hopefully being able to go home. He has spent 1,000 years in exile as punishment and believes he has proven that he repents his sin. Until he meets a girl who is terminally ill. Who hasn't had a chance to really live even ...more
beautyguise
Jan 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Chasing Fate - Review

Put on your seat belt, because this baby is going 0-60 in 2.7 seconds flat. 😂

But seriously though, from the beginning this a quickly paced story. And it really works well if I might say so myself. It fits with the story I mean.

Though I have to say I’m not one for insta love stories, this sure isn’t it. Well..it’s more of an insta attraction which is more feasible. I mean because when you have Angels, Demons and Vampires involved.... insta love is just so not feasible. But in
Shelley
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I haven’t reviewed all the books in this collection, as I’m only familiar with Lexi C Foss’s work and as she has written Sons of Chaos that features in this collection, that is what I have voluntarily reviewed! It is book two in the Dark Provenance series, so do yourself a favour and read that as well if you can as it is amazing 😍

My favourite couple is at it again❣

Xai and Evangeline are once again called to protect Earth, by trying to find Khalida who has escaped from Hell! However, Khalida is
« previous 1 3 4 next »
USA Today bestseller, Charlene A. Wilson, takes you to other dimensions with her stories. She weaves magic, lasting love, and intrigue to immerse you into the lives of her characters.

Charlene began writing in her early teens when her vivid dreams stayed with her long after she had them. The characters and worlds were so amazing, she brought them to life through her books.

Find her on the web: