Start by marking “Wings of the Wicked: A Limited Edition Urban Fantasy Collection” as Want to Read:
Wings of the Wicked: A Limited Edition Urban Fantasy Collection

Wings of the Wicked: A Limited Edition Urban Fantasy Collection

Wickedly Dangerous and Sinfully Seductive.

Indulge in 25 breathtaking adventures of dangerous worlds where the lines blur between saints and sinners.

Come meet the creatures that fuel your every lust filled nightmare, where angels are not always encased in a light of righteousness and demons are not always dealing in all manner of debauchery. Where you might just end up ro
ebook
Published January 8th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Wings of the Wicked, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Charlene Wilson I am So excited about it too!!

Erin Lee
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Angels or demons? Does it get any better?
Ditter Kellen
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
What an amazing collection of stories for only 0.99 cents! Everything from fallen angels to demons, psychics and alpha males that will leave you breathless and craving more. Fall in love with the creatures that fuel your imagination as well as your dreams...
Carolyn Reilly
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm seriously excited about this limited edition paranormal romance and urban fantasy collection. Have you pre-ordered yet? You can't go wrong with this, it's only 99c for more than 2o wickedly sizzling adventures.
Heather Adkins
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm so excited about this collection! You seriously can't go wrong with angels & demons, and that cover is WICKED. Have you picked it up yet? It's only ninety-nine pennies for more than 20 novels!!

Everyone should grab this set before the price goes up!
Maddie Wade
A fantastically collection of Urban Fantasy books. Perfect for finding new
Authors and catching up with Series I already love.
Zachary Chopchinski
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I can't wait for this awesome collection! I love all the demons and angels and there's some great monsters in this set! If you haven't picked it up yet for $0.99 yet, you really need to.
LaVerne
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Can not wait for this one. Who doesn't like hot angels and sexy demons that walk the edge.
Muffy Wilson
Shelves: highly-recommend
If it flies, crawls, shifts, sucks, lives for centuries or it's soul time travels, it is probably in this book. I am anxiously waiting for this release and am gifting as may copies of this book to friends and in giveaways. This book is a compilation of 25 of the industry's best NY Times, USA Today, International and Award Winning Bestselling authors revealing new and exciting work. Imagine, over one million entertaining, seat gripping words for only 99 cents. It is a bargain that will give throu ...more
Lexi Foss
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
25 novels featuring angels and demons? Yes, please! I love the concept and stories included in this set. Amazing!
J.R. Thorn
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
You have no idea how excited I am for this set! There are some drool-worthy authors in here with books I can't wait to read. Instead of rooting for the underdog, how about rooting for the bad guy? I love that!
Soobee
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A collection of 25 books on Angels and Demons?! Holy Moley! The best collection EVER, and all for $0.99! Don't need to think about it. Just Pre-order it now.
Layla
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is such a cool collection! I can't wait for it to come out!! I freaking love demons and this set has some really great ones! It's only $0.99 so if you haven't gotten it yet, you need to!
Love2ReadRomance
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Son of Chaos by Lexi C Foss - Amazement! I love the worlds that Eve and Xai love in. Okay, I don’t actually love Hell, but I love the way it’s written so visibly that I feel like I’m right there with the characters. Great read and can’t wait to read more about Eve and Xai.
Betty Shreffler
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Wickedly Dangerous and Sinfully Seductive. 20 books in 1 for only 99c! This collection is packed full of sexy fantasy romance. It's a deal you don't want to miss out on!
Amazon: http://a.co/d/gZJkXM3
Universal Link: https://books2read.com/u/47ZQDN
N.K. Stackhouse
Nov 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Angels, demons, wicked worlds, and 25 full length stories for $0.99...umm yes please!

Seriously if you you like any of the above grab a copy of this set today!
N.D.
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It's always a steal to receive so many awesome reads in a single book and for such an amazing price. If you are a fantasy and/or paranormal fan, you'll find much to love about this collection. While I haven't had a chance to read all of the stories in the anthology, Devil's Claim by Dariel Raye and Muffy Wilson, set the bar high. This is an engaging and character-driven story that begins with an interesting hook at the beginning of the story. It then reels the reader along until you reach a very ...more
Wopsywoobookblog
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My review is in regards to Lexi C. Foss’s book Son of Chaos which is featured in this boxset.

As much as I adore the Immortals, the Mershanos and the Blood Alliance gang, I think my heart actually lies with Xai and Eve.

I just love the whole Angels & Demons aspect. I love that both are very different but both corrupt in equal measure. I mean Xai & Eve are fighting for good essentially but they don’t care. It’s hard to explain without giving away spoilers. Just trust me when I say that bei
Karen's Bookshelf
Are you looking for some adventurously wicked romance stories? Then you will definitely want to pick up the Wings of the Wicked box set. Where else can you read some great stories from some of your favorite authors, and also be introduced to some new talented authors to add to your 1-click list. One of my faves from the set is The Soul Collectors by LaVerne Thompson. Nathaniel and Angelique's story is not your traditional romance as a matter of fact some may think it's not a romance at all, but ...more
Dariel Raye
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
This action-packed, steamy urban fantasy set has something for everyone! there are angels, demons, reluctant demons, and witches just to name a few of the fascinating characters you'll meet and fall in love with. You don't want to miss this one. I can't wait until the entire set is released so I can read every story!

I said that a few weeks ago. Well, now it's LIVE! Be sure to grab a copy for yourself and a friend or two who enjoy tales about angels and demons. At 99 cents, why not? Oh, but it wi
Jean Bachen
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
There is absolutely something for everyone in this collection, and it is such an amazing price! The worlds are immersive, the characters are lovable. I laughed, cried and alternated between hugging and wanting to throw my kindle! Grab it today!!!
Lynda Kaye Frazier
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Angels and Demons, stories with a flair that will keep you on the edge of your seat , unable to stop until the end. Don't wait. Pre order your copy today. You will not be disappointed.
Colleen Myers
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I haven't gotten to read all the stories yet but OMG, I can tell you the ideas are fantastic. I can't wait to share my story. Before the Fall and read all the others!
PelicanFreak
Jan 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This review is for CHASING FATE by J.R. Thorn... if/when I read more I'll update.

This was my first J.R. Thorn book but certainly won’t be my last. Aside from my need all I can get of this world, there’s the fact that there is so much going on.

Urban Fantasy is pretty awesome if done right, and this is done right—there are vampires, angels, demons, witches, succubi and more but it’s pretty plausible. Throw in a badass protagonists, loads of action, heat, drama and some real feels and… is there any
Cary
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg, this anthology was awesome... do not miss it
Jess
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Well, a lot of stories is putting it mildly because there are 25 different stories in this anthology, so even if you find you don't prefer some, there are plenty of others to choose from. I also enjoyed getting to read new author's and seeing some of my favorites. The story Death's Angel was one of the stories that I hope to read more of in the future. Adie is incredible, with so much fire and the snark just flies off the pages. My only complaint is that there needs to be more, so hopefully the ...more
Andrea
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Who doesn’t love a great anthology?!

Very enjoyable read! I love anthologies...when I don’t have a lot of time to read, they help feed my obsession! So buy the book and dive in for some amazing stories! Like Death’s Angel by K.B. Every & Amara Kent!
Death’s Angel was a standout for me that left me needing more! Poor Amy is tortured for powers to emerge, powers that we are only given a brief glimpse. I’m not sure how I fell about Adie, however, I can tell you I hope she kicks the crap out of Mi
Anissa
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This review is for Before the Fall by Colleen Myers

Fabulous continuation of the Avaresh! Seri (sister of Rael from the Solum Series) has been in exile with her father Jax for some time now. Traegar her soulmate has broken rules to come and see her. Now he has been found out. The warring clan wants both Seri and Jax killed. The leader is furious that Traegar (who he wants to marry his daughter) has continued to see her even though it is forbidden. Running for their lives and remembering what her
Shelene's
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So creative and puts a brilliant new spin on Angels. LOVED IT!

Son of Chaos by: Lexi C. Foss
Such an intriguing world Ms. Foss has created. Xai and Evangeline are incredibly passionate, strong, arrogant, fierce, independent, not always so nice with a bit of a smart mouth to boot, angelic warriors with a bit of naughty to spice things up. The characters in her story are so well written you won't be able to set your kindle down. I cannot wait to read more of her series. Happy Reading!
_______________
Julia Stevens
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic paranormal anthology of stories featuring 25 authors. I've really enjoyed the ones I've read so far, including Betty Schreffler and Maddie Wade and at a bargain early release price, I recommend it!

My main review is for book 1 in the set:
Son of Chaos by Lexi C Foss

I love it when a new story by Lexi C Foss is released, I know I'm going to get depth, detail, a world I can get lost in, passion, angst and twists I don't see coming, all wrapped in a wonderfully written package. This book i
Carrie Russell-Howland
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing collection of short stories that will leave you wanting more!! Loved the story by K.B. Everly and Amara Kent Death's Angel. There are a few others that I would also love to see more of in a series if the authors chose to write more to give us addicts! This series is full of sinfully delicious world's where sometimes the villains are your favorite characters. I may have came out with a few new favorite authors myself.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Rite to Reign: A Limited Edition Fantasy Collection
  • Ashen Rayne (Shadowlands, #1)
  • Wish for Me (The Djinn Order, #1)
  • A Dragon's Promise
  • Death Before Daylight (Timely Death, #3)
  • Solar, Defeated (Mythos, #1; Oracle of Delphi, #2.5)
  • When Saint Goes Marching In (The Saint Series #2)
  • Love Out of Order
  • Moonwarriors (Moonwarriors, #1)
  • The Wolf of Descarta (Dream Box, #1)
  • Dragon's Fire (Beating Back the Darkness, #1)
  • For the Memory of Dragons (Dragons of Eternity #2)
  • Sigils and Spells
  • Seduced by a Wolf
  • Life in the Palace (The Palace Saga, #1)
  • The Gate: 13 Dark and Odd Tales
  • Coyote Inn
  • At the Cemetery Gates: Year One
USA Today bestseller, Charlene A. Wilson, takes you to other dimensions with her stories. She weaves magic, lasting love, and intrigue to immerse you into the lives of her characters.

Charlene began writing in her early teens when her vivid dreams stayed with her long after she had them. The characters and worlds were so amazing, she brought them to life through her books.

Find her on the web: