Start by marking “Illicit – A Sizzling Boxed Set” as Want to Read:
Illicit – A Sizzling Boxed Set

Illicit – A Sizzling Boxed Set

Over 20 illicit romances with the sexy heroes and strong heroines you crave!

Lose yourself in the world of hot hookups, where the stories run from sexy to downright scandalous and the characters will leave you breathless. In these pages, you’ll find tantalizing romance, rekindled flames, and forbidden trysts.

From confident military men and suave bill
ebook
Published February 5th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Illicit – A Sizzling Boxed Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Illicit – A Sizzling Boxed Set

Start your review of Illicit – A Sizzling Boxed Set
Shannyn Leah
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
image:

I'm super excited to include my book Duke, Bad Boys of Willow Valley, book #3 in this boxed set., There is a great list of authors in this set and I'm excited to read Bella Emy, Alyssa Drake, Tara L. Ames, J. Saman and more! I LOVE these authors!!
E.S. Carter
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
LOVE BY NUMBERS FANS!!
Illicit Romance Collection Releases on FEB 5th!!
You'll have the chance to read a spin-off book from the LBN world.
Remember #TheVirginTwin aka Nicola from THIRTEEN? Well, Lilah's twin sister is getting her own story and you can pre-order it for ONLY 99p/99c for a LIMITED TIME ONLY!
Not only that, but you also get another 20+ romances from some amazing authors in a box set.
L.Y.L.T - Love You Long Time, is included in the MUST BUY Illicit box set.
Alyssa Drake
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So excited to have my co-written story, Virtually Yours, included in this set of talented Contemporary romance authors, along with Shannyn Leah, Tara Ames, Sylvie Stewart, and Casey Hagen. Seriously, this set is jam packed with talent (and romanace).

Bella and I are honored to include our steamy contemporary romantic suspense story in this set. What are you waiting for, one-click amd dive in head first!
Margaret Watkins
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have read two stories in this box set, but if the rest of the novels are of the same caliber, then this will be a very worthwhile purchase.

Trail of Secrets by Alexa Padgett: Isobel and Alec's story is painful, but both of them have triumphed in spite of the odds, even though at times it didn't seem that way. The story is emotional, adventurous and dramatic, pulling the reader into the plot and making one's heart pound far too quickly. Alec is a charming hero, not without flaws, whilst Isobel
BookAddict
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If you like finding new authors, this box set is a phenomenal opportunity! Twenty-plus authors for an amazing price, so you can pick this one up and have a look. I’ve read many of these authors and have nothing but good to say about their work. Although I got an early copy of one of these books, I purchased this set so I can get familiar with authors new to me. I love sets like this for that reason, and also because I can read a story as I have time and then come back and read another. With as c ...more
Brin
Jan 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Jan O'Hara's Desperate Times, Desperate Pleasures. Not your everyday romance, Desperate Times, Desperate Pleasures is a thrilling multilayered read. Intriguing characters offer the perfect balance of unexpected twists to keep you wanting more. I enjoyed it so much, I immediately re-read it! A delicious and satisfying read. Highly recommend!
Pamela Lunder
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read Duke by Shannyn Leah! But I really look forward to reading the rest in this box set as soon as it is available. Love love love this book! Duke has always been on alert, never really relaxed long enough for fun. When he gets called to protect the one woman he has always loved and never forgotten, well things begin to change. Sage just lost the father she never really had a relationship with, then her mom gets shot right in front of her. Then the one man who hurt her and could never forget ...more
Ola Adamska
Duke by Shannyn Leah
Duke and Sage knew each other in The past. But it had not ended on Good terms. Now thanks to some bad things Duke is protecting Sage. The attraction will be palpable and their own demons will be put off The leash when it came to their last and hidden truths will be unrevealed!
Some of them made me cry out loud almost when I was going to work! Great work of The author!
Beverly
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Love Avenged by Rylee Swann. Jessie acted like most college kids, but Alex went off the deep end in her quest for revenge. WTH! She was a VERY willing participant in her deflowering. She acted like he killed her cat or something equally horrible. Jesse tried to redeem and heal old hurts, but Alex/Lexi acted psycho, and was fixated on the past and supposed wrongs. Laura(Jesse's ex) was pure evil, malicious, and vindictive and didn't deserve to be called a parent. Jesse acted th ...more
Nicole Ortiz
Dec 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I read Mr. Wrong by Megyn Ward
This was a cute short insta love story. What was suppose to be a one night stand turns out he's her bosses brother and she took his job away from him. Loved it from beginning to end.
I received an ARC and volunteered to leave a review.
My Own Bookshelves
Review of Love You Long Time by ES Carter

I am a huge fangirl when it comes to stories from Ms. Carter. Her storytelling keep you glued to the pages as you watch her characters tumble into their happily ever after.

If you are a fan of her Love By Numbers series, you will have met Nicola in Thirteen. Well, now this virgin doctor has literally fell into the path of her often thought daydreams. Little does she know, he has the same daydreams of her.

This is a funny and touching story of
Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
I absolutely loved this book and was honored to have been able to read and review. It was such a phenomenal read and had amazing characters as well as an amazing story line. I just could not get enough of it and once I started reading it I couldnt put it down. I recommend that you read it.

Theresa Campbell
Dec 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This review is for Rylee Swann's Love Avenged. It's like a second chance romance but with a twist. I enjoyed reading about Lexi and Jesse and hope the author released a bonus epilogue or another story of these two as I would love to read more. I received an advance copy of this book and this is my honest and voluntary review.
Rilla
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If the rest of this boxed set is as good as Love Avenged by Rylee Swann, it will be well worth picking up. I just finished an ARC I was lucky enough to be offered for an honest review. It's a story about how people grow and change, and learning to accept them as they are, not as they were. It's hot as the hinges of Hades, but it brings a lot of heart to the table as well. Excellent weekend read!
yorkshirebooknerd
Review for Duke by Shannyn Leah

So after I read Stone’s book (book 2 in the series), I was really hoping book 3 would be about Hawk. Instead we have Duke’s story which actually turned out to be what I wanted.

Up until this point Duke was just Bowie’s bodyguard but in this book we get to see the man behind the suit - and what a man he is!

Now that Bowie is happily married to Stone, she no longer requires a bodyguard and that means Duke suddenly finds himself retir
K B
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars
I received a free copy of the novel Desperate Times, Desperate Pleasures by Janice O'Hara and this review was given freely.
The overdramatic humor and drama of a RomCom merges with suspense and a twisted sting operation in this full length novel with sinister undertones and a hint of steam.
The unlucky in love Jack of all trades Mia becomes embroiled in a religious plot of corruption and extortion when her mother enlists her help to discover what her sister Tabitha is hidi
Gwen Shafer
Dec 30, 2018 marked it as to-read
I got to read two of the books in this book set so far. Duke from Shannyn Leah and Mr. Wrong from Megyn Ward . Here are my reviews for those. I can't wait to read the rest in this box set.
Duke:Love me some Duke.He receives a call for protection. Only problem is the girl he needs to protect is someone he walked away from. She is stubborn and hurt. But little does she know Duke is exactly what she needs. I absolutely loved this book. Amazing storyline amazing characters great chemistry. Majo
Alexa Padgett
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I hope my fans will enjoy Trial of Secrets. But I also wanted to remind you Maggie Carpenter's book is in this set and she is amazing!!! I just know you're going to love his sexy, steamy good times. And Sylvie Stewart has an excellent nerd-boy romance that is delightful.
Amanda Campbell
Jan 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've read Duke by Shannyn Leah so far and I can not wait to dig into some more of.these amazing stories.
My review for Duke:
This book was very good and I enjoyed reading it. It was not what I expected going into it. Which is great because it's rare that a book can actually surprise me anymore. In the beginning Duke is very closed off and Sage is very rebellious which makes for a very awkward reunion. I really like the dynamic between Duke and Sage and how they are both so different yet at the c
Gabriela  Bragg
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read Love avenge by Rylee Swann very sweet story of a virgin that looses her virginity to a college guy she has a crush on. She is a very reserve and introverted girl he is the bad boy that sleeps around and does or look back or call back lol. Life changes both for the better and in their 10 year reunion she has a plan for revenge because he broke her heart. The story has a very sweet HEA I totally recommend it.
Dorcia Beland
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This review is for Rylee Swann's "Love Avenged." I enjoyed the spicy story of a second chance romance with a twist. I read this story in one sitting because I couldn't wait to find out what happened next. Ms. Swann has a knack for storytelling that I readily appreciate. If the rest of the stories in this collection are as good and well written as Ms. Swann's it will be a pleasure to read. I received an ARC for an honest review.
Cherie Maggi
Jan 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
I read Trail of Secrets by Alexa Padgett and really enjoyed it. It was full of love, drama, and a lot of suspense.
Casey
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read Trail of Secrets by Alexa Padgett. What an amazing read. This story is about two childhood crushes that reunite under less than perfect circumstances. Alex is suffering from PTSD and Isobel is a therapist at a ranch, where Alex just happens to end up for his therapy. There is family drama, there is a crazy psychopath, and there is love. Alexa wraps this one up in a nice package that is well worth the read!
Kris
Dec 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love Avenged

This was a sweet story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Parts gave me butterflies, I was hopeful and then sad. It is so fabulous when a story grabs your emotions. I got attached to the characters and wished to see more of their lives. I look forward to new stories by Rylee Swann in the future.
R yatsko
A review for Trail of Secrets by Alexa Padgett,
Fast paced story, hard to put down,
Emotional second chance, that touches your heartstrings,

Love the idea of ranch for PTSD veterans can heal in safe environment..
Atlanta Whitlock
Dec 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have read quite a few of Bella Emy’s work, so when I picked up this one, I wasn’t exactly sure what to expect as this was my first time reading anything by Alyssa Drake. However, I found myself to be impressed with the writing, both writers have that element when it comes to their writing syncing and working together pretty well. I found it quite hard to tell who had wrote which parts, but honestly, I think that their writing styles match each other’s incredibly well. I know for a fact that I’ ...more
Bec
Jan 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This review is for ‘Trail of Secrets by Alexa Padgett.
An Absolutely beautiful story. No matter what they have endured in the past, Isobel & Alec’s story is beautiful. I can’t wait to read the rest of this box set. Recommend to all
Pam
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This review is for Duke (Bad Boys if Willow Valley, #3) by Shannyn Leah.

Duke has been a bodyguard for various people. He’s determined no one will get hurt on his watch. He’s super alert at all times & has no personal life. Which made it a surprise when he had a fling with Sage even though it ended soon after it started. Now he’s taking a break before deciding his next job. Or he was until he got a phone call.

Sage didn’t feel anything when her father was killed. He’d walked out of her life
Becky Claxon
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So far I have only read the following:

Shannyn Leah
Duke Bad Boys of Willow Valley
You really need to read this book. This has twists and turns all through the book with some surprises. Duke is a a handsome, strong, and complicated man. He and Sage have history, but it was when they both were in a bad place. Now he is hired as Sage’s body guard. I hated that Duke felt guilty about what happened when he was ten years old. It affected him so much that he didn’t feel like he de
Leslie
Jan 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I read love avenged as part of ARC. I loved the pace, loved the “rawness” of the characters and it should go without saying, the love scenes are just Hot!

This book is part of a box set so I can only assume that the other books are just as hot!

« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Duke (Bad Boys of Willow Valley #3)
  • Deep in the Heart (Austin After Dark, #1)
  • Silas (A Playboy's Lair Duet #2)
  • The Exiled Prince (Royal Secrets, #1)
  • Two (Love by Numbers, #7)
  • The Proof Is the Way It Hurts
  • Love on the Boardwalk (Cinnamon Bay, #1)
  • Office Pet (His Pet, #1)
  • The Definition of Fflur
  • Life Goes On
  • Faithless (Red Order, #3)
  • Don't Wake the Dead (The Crazy Rich Davenports #5)
  • Gypsy (Epic Love Stories Book 4)
  • Parasight (Red Order, #2)
  • The Bachelors
  • Nineteen & Twenty One: Box Set (Love by Numbers #1-2)
  • Wanting Secret Baby
  • Boos & Booze Halloween Special (The Crazy Rich Davenports, Book #8)
When it comes to writing sexy contemporary romance books, supernatural romances, or an erotic paranormal romance series, New York Times bestselling author Calinda B purrs with excitement, just like her two fine Abyssinian cats. She's got a life full of adventure and stories, a head full of imaginative realities and a willing partner to help her with "research." What more could an author ask for?