Start by marking “Evan's Encore: Meltdown: The Conclusion (Meltdown book 4)” as Want to Read:
Evan's Encore: Meltdown: The Conclusion (Meltdown book 4)

Evan's Encore: Meltdown: The Conclusion

(Meltdown #4)

4.59  ·  Rating details ·  209 Ratings  ·  88 Reviews
Evan Walker is living the dream. As Meltdown’s new keyboardist, he has finally found where he belongs. Unfortunately, his wife doesn’t share the same dream. When the band decides to take a break, Evan goes home, only to discover his reality is not as it seems. Unthinkable secrets are revealed, flipping his world upside down.

Quinn Kinley has lived a charmed life, but after
Published October 3rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Evan's Encore, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Evan's Encore

Paula D
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Evan and Quinn’s story is hot, intense, drama and so much more. First that cover is smoking and I totally pictured Evan looking like that. Two people that are opposites but chemistry is sizzling. Will Evan be able to trust ever again or will it all go up in smoke? Definitely a great rockstar read! 5/5 stars
Alecia ~☆~The Staircase Reader~☆~
description
4.5 Stars
BLOWN AWAY!

Evan's Encore is the fourth book in the Meltdown series. Finally the book I've been anticipating the most throughout this series is HERE!!!!

About Evan's Encore:

We've watched Grant, Nash, and Chaz all find love.... Now it's time for Evan's turn to find his true love!

Evan Walker has been dealt a shit hand. He turned his back on his family for his wife and now has recently come to the conclusion that said wife is nothing but a manipulative bitch and everything his family was wa
Mona Livsey
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When you least expect it, life changes for the better, regardless of where in life you are standing!
What an amazing story to end this wonderful series.
Evan had a hard life, nine years of misery that he battles daily to make right.
Quinn had a fairytale life until the day that Cancer took her Best Friend.
What a quandary they find themselves in. Fascinating characters that meet even more fascinating characters whose lives intertwine in the most fabulous of circumstances!
I love this book, though I
Sara Oxton
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Evan’s Encore by RB Hilliard a five-star read that will blow you away. This is the forth book in the Meltdown series and I am loud and proud to be a Meltie, this could be a stand-alone but I would whole heartedly recommend you read the series as its filled with sublime characters and you will meet them in this book and need to go and find their stories and you will already know the conclusions, that being said I would love to hear more about Bobby and Tut they may not be in Meltdown but I feel t ...more
Denise
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was amazing. So much drama with some funny parts that made me laugh as well. Loved how down to earth Quinn was, and how she didn’t put up with crap. The way they first met had me rolling. So many twist and turns with every chapter, I was so glad when Evan finally learned everything was able to put the wicked witch behind him. I think his ex should have gotten more against in law. I think he should have gotten her for stealing his money but I also knew he didn’t need drama brought on th ...more
Coralee Corrigan
Wow beyond amazing read. Loved it . Loved Evan and Quinn
Kerry Fletcher
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm so in love with this series it's not funny! I'm really sad it's at an end.

Evan was late joining Meltdown but you always got this happy vibe off him. Little did we know about his home life but the little bits we got you knew his happy was a facade.

His life has fell apart and he doesn't want anyone to know about it. The band are taking a break and after one tour Evan is gutted. He doesn't want his band mates knowing whats going on as they all have their own problems to deal with. He confides a
Ana Rita
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh sweet mother of mine... What can I do?? How can I slow down my readings when my favorite authors have new books coming out? I can't and I won't.
RB Hilliard is the bomb. She's amazing and her books are to die for. Each book has a message that will melt your hearts.
Have you read any of her books? If you have, you know why I'm saying this but if you haven't, I advise you to do so. In this particular case you should read Meltdown series first. Read Fractured Beat, Broken Lyric, Shattered Rhythm
freddiemercurysdaughter1987
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was so hoping that Evan would get his own book, I felt like he deserved a happy ending just as much as the rest of the members of Meltdown.

As always this book has the perfect combination of action, mystery, and romance. What I really appreciated was how R.B. approached getting Evan and Quinn together. I liked that you understood there was an attraction between them but that they chose to not act on it because Evan was still married. This factor was just as crucial to Evan (even more so) as it
Kimberly
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First if you haven’t read the rest of the Meltdown series I highly suggest you do so. You will not regret it.

Evan and Quinn....where to start? He’s a seriously hot, sexy, talented rockstar....who wouldn’t love that right? But there’s more, he’s genuine and loyal and he’s just found out the last decade of his life has been a lie...What?!!

Enter Quinn, beautiful, intelligent independent outspoken country girl, hard working bar owner, loving daughter and loyal friend... Shes just met the most beau
Rhonda Hicks
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sweet bejeebers *sigh* We've watched Evan struggle with his marriage and his wife throughout the entire series. We know from the previous books that he auditioned for and accepted the gig with Meltdown without talking to his wife, hoping but not thinking he would be offered the position as keyboardist for Meltdown. He's been calm, quiet and true to his marriage vows throughout the entire tour. But things are coming to a head.
Quinn owns Mallory's bar, at least now that her daddy passed away. She
Britt Red Hatter Book Blog
Oct 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hands down my favorite of this series. My heart ached for Evan in previous books and I so wanted to see him get his HEA! R.B. Hilliard did not disappoint there. Evan and Quinn have such an amazing story. Full of so much heart and emotion the connection they have is both electric and sweet, building from a friendship into a deep love that will win your heart.
Evan has had me intrigued for quite some time thanks to previous books. The nightmare that was his marriage then is nothing compared to the
Kathy Aronoff
Oct 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
First, I would like to thank R.B.Hilliard for a very enjoyable Rock Star Series featuring Meltdown, if you haven't read them - get going.
Second, Thank you R.B.Hilliard for putting this delicious man on the cover, who looks EXACTLY as Evan is described - Might not be an issue for most - but it has been for me for awhile, especially when I start believing no one on covers is a better choice than someone not even close to looking like the characters within, but I digress.
Evan's Encore is a truly sa
Kim  Brewing
Sep 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing

First lets talk about the cover - OMG I love it. Those eyes and tattoos .... yummy!

This was a great read. There is romance, humor and a bit of suspense. RB Hilliard certainly sent this series out on a high note and chart topper! Evan and Quinn couldn't forget each other from the first time they met and certainly never imagined that they would one day be roomies. But that's what happened and how they got to that point and beyond is a very entertaining journey. I was especially tickled wi
Heather A Bamer
Oct 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful book!

You read about Evan in this series. You saw his heartache throughout the series, but he deserved happiness like the rest of the guys in the band.

Quinn was the sunshine that Evan needed in his life. Their lives had crossed paths before, but Evan was busy with the band and his wife Mandy.

When Meltdown concluded their tour Evan wanted to work on his marriage, so he tried his hardest to see if the marriage was worth saving. Mandy had another plan all together.

In this book you see wh
Michele McMullen
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Oh Evan and Quinn are sizzling off the pages. They may be opposites but that does not subdue the chemistry that they posses. Evan is a talented musician but has been living a life of hell for nine years. A manipulative wife that has tried to take him for a ride for the last time. He is out on his own and not looking for love but what happens when that spark is there with someone so unexpected.
Quinn she was enjoying life until cancer took away her best friend now she is just existing until he wa
Stephanie Hutchison
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What is better than a hot rock star? How about a rock star with a country heart? If you have been waiting for Evan's book, you will not be disappointed. What a fabulous ending to a fabulous series. While this one didn't shock me as much as the others in the series, there were still twists and turns, and it was perfect for Evan and Quinn. And as much as I love reading about rock stars, I loved that country Quinn brings out the country in Evan. The musical references in the book are from some of m ...more
Danielle Brass
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing ending to a phenomenal series!
I loved Evan and Quinn so much. Since the very beginning of the series Even was kind of a mystery and RB left you wondering through the first 3 books what his story was. She could not have done a better job giving it to us!
Quinn is one of my favorite female leads by RB also, she was funny, strong, loving and a perfect match for Evan!
I highly recommend this book to everyone!!
Jaime Keener
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These Meltdown boys really know how to be dicks and then pure sweethearts the next breath. Evan deserved to get his happy ending like everyone else and finally understand love and passion. He gets twisted and pulled in every direction to get his happy ending but it makes you fall in love with Evan and Quinn during the ride. Great conclusion to the series and I'm sad to see it end. I highly recommend this series to everyone!
Jenn Allen
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing, page turning, bite my nails, wipe away tears, fan away the heat, gripping story of Evan and Quinn. He has been betrayed and wants a true connection and she is strong, dealing with loss and what life is like now. I felt connected to both of them immediately. I loved the story, even though it's a bittersweet time, closing out the Meltdown guys. An absolute must read.

I received a copy of this book and am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
Diana Lopez
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You have to get this book. If you have started this series, you will love the ending. I love the fact the Evan has received his ending.....In this last series Evan finds out thing's that he could not imagine. He couldn't he is going threw so much crap. Then he meet's Quinn. Quinn believe's Evan is there for a reason. You will fall in love with Evan and Quinn
Whynter Raven
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm so sad that Evan's books is the end of the Meltdown series. But it didn't feel like the ending of the Meltdown to me it more felt like a new start for them, a better start. I feel in love with Evan and Quinn's story. Nothing stopped them from their happy every after, and I love Evan more to sticking to his vows the way he did. Can't wait to see wait Hilliard has in store for us now that the series is over. But I hope we get to see the men and woman from Meltdown again..
Pamela
Evans Encore

Geesh, where do I start? We’ve gotten glimpses of Evan going back to book 1, and always wondered what was up with his bitch wife.

I DID NOT EXPECT THAT!
Evan is such a huge hearted man, and he deserves his happiness damnit!
In comes badass Quinn.....
I love these characters together!!
RB you did it, you fulfilled my love love for Evan
Joan Gallo
Sep 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’m so sad that this is the last meltdown book, but R.B. Hilliard did not disappoint!! This book was glued to my hands from start to finish. She has a way of writing that just keeps you engrossed in the story that you don’t want to stop.

Evan and Quinn’s story was a little bit of rockstar, a lot of mystery, some off the charts chemistry, and enough drama to keep on the edge of you seat till you know what happens next. I can not wait to see what she comes up with next.
Brienne Mahaffey
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So a couple things that are amazing about this book.
umm hello just look at that cover!! Yummy!! They say don’t judge a book by its cover but in this case go ahead because the story is as amazing as the cover!
Then you have RB herself making you fall in love with another man. But not only him she brings in bobby and Tut and makes you need their story’s.

I devoured this book and can’t say enough good about it!! Really just read it for yourself.
Sue
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Evan’s long anticipated book is finally here!!!!! And it was well worth the wait! I loved it. Drama, chemistry, all of the feels are there. Loved it, loved it, loved it!!!!
Cali Gals
Sep 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
OMG the boys of Meltdown are back with (swoon) Evan being the lead in this CRAZY tale. Quinn is our heroine who knows how to bring on heart. Umm Evan and Quinn definitely know how to heat things up with some extra spicy (wink wink). Even though this is a Rockstar tale, I love the integrity of this band. If you want to experience an evil villain, well you will NOT be disappointed (yikes). I didn’t know a character could raise my blood pressure so much. Love the telling of this story with all its ...more
Miranda Knight
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have to say that I am a bit disappointed that this is the final novel for the series. I love these characters. I would love to continue to read about them. But I can also see why the series is over. Come on, how much can possibly happen to these guys! They have already endured so much. Why write another novel where they are all just blissfully happy. Honestly, that's just boring. Evan ending the series is perfect. Evan's gorgeous green eyes...totally swoon worthy.

Evan Walker is the new keyboa
Kristina Montigny
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First off, I have to say I drooled over the cover so hard! I was pretty stoked that Ms. Hilliard put the model's name in the first few pages so I could stalk him more easily! Bahaha! Seriously though, I freaking love the cover and I love that he is so totally Evan!

Evan was always a bit mysterious. If you've read the previous books in this series, you know he's a good guy and he's had marital problems. Well, when we finally hear Evan's story, it's pretty freaking crazy! What's up with all these R
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
RB Hilliard lives in Charlotte, North Carolina with her husband and two children. In 2012 she began writing His End Game, the first book in her MMG Series. Hilliard has not only published six books in this series, but has gone on to publish the hilariously funny Whisky's books, as well as her Rock Star Romance Series, Meltdown.

Meltdown (4 books)
  • Fractured Beat (Meltdown #1)
  • Broken Lyric (Meltdown Series #2)
  • Shattered Rhythm  (Meltdown #3)