Start by marking “Pinch of Nom: 100 Slimming, Home-style Recipes” as Want to Read:
Pinch of Nom: 100 Slimming, Home-style Recipes

Pinch of Nom: 100 Slimming, Home-style Recipes

Sharing delicious home-style recipes with a hugely engaged online community, pinchofnom.com has helped millions of people to cook well and lose weight. The Pinch of Nom cookbook can help novice and experienced home-cooks enjoy exciting, flavourful and satisfying meals – all of which are compatible with the principles of Weight Watchers and Slimming World.

There are 100 incr
Published March 21st 2019 by Bluebird

To ask other readers questions about Pinch of Nom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pinch of Nom

Carol -  Reading Writing and Riesling
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
When I picked this up and started looking at the recipes I didnt notice this was a book of slimming recipes - to me they are just yummy recipes fro everyday use.
Sally Whiteside
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Been using this and trying the recipes and its a win win with me and my family. Love this book.
M D
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is probably the best cookbook I have ever owned. I’ve made several recipes from this and the whole family have enjoyed them. I love that they are tasty and properly healthy. Hurrah for this, I waited so long for it and it is even better than I expected.
Just_me
Mar 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazing book packed with great food. I use their website and this book has a lot of those recipes plus more.

My book arrived today, I've looked through it and we had the amazing diet coke chicken for dinner. What to cook next....
Miss J R Padden
Aug 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great recipes has helped me loose weight in the past. Would be good for beginners, familes & those lucky people who don't have 10's of stones to loose
Mrs Dawn Marie Chivers
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic book with varied recipes and ideas, love it
Mrs Lisa Considine
Wow

I have been so looking forward to this book and it is amazing. Love the pictures. Can not wait to get cooking!
Miss Zr
May 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A lovely variety of recipes for fellow slimming buddies.
Tracy Lees
Apr 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
love it

fabulous
tasty slimming world friendly
so much choice and variety
there is definatley something for everyone in the book xx
Paul Snell
May 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic recipes
Mark Scheepers
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love recipe books but in all the years I've been ravishing them I can honestly say this is the first one where I wanted to make and try EVERY single recipe!
Dianne
Apr 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fabulous

Very good book easy to follow, lots of recipes low fat
Friends also recommend this book. So get to the shops
Sandra
Mar 29, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: cookery-books
got this yesterday n lots of the recipes are ones I have seen elsewhere in other cookbooks (as I buy a lot) but are tweaked a bit in this book to make the recipe theirs I suppose.
categories are breakfasts, fakeaways, quick meals, stews and soups, bakes and roasts, snacks and sides, sweet treats.
the doner kebab recipe, basically a meatloaf, says "you can freeze it once cooked provided the beef hasn't already been frozen", well if the raw mince was frozen then thawed in fridge before cooking it it
Den
Apr 07, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Disappointing.

Waited soo long for this. Thought it would have SW recipes like website, but really struggled to find a recipe I actually fancied. Not what I thought it would be. Boring stuff, actually and too many 'weekly indulgence and special occasion' recipes! Dull recipes too high in calories for the most part. Shame.
Charli