Start by marking “Nel bene e nel male (THIRDS Vol. 8)” as Want to Read:
Nel bene e nel male (THIRDS Vol. 8)

Nel bene e nel male

(THIRDS #8)

Seguito di Gioco di specchi

Nel giro di qualche giorno, Dex è stato rapito, torturato, ucciso, è tornato in vita, è divenuto per metà teriano, gli è stato offerto di diventare una spia e ha accettato la proposta di matrimonio del suo ragazzo teriano giaguaro, Sloane Brodie. È molto da accettare e, sebbene stia ancora cercando di capire tutto quello che è successo, sa che de
Published September 17th 2018 by Triskell Edizioni (first published February 1st 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Nel bene e nel male, please sign up.
Myca I think it's because you really need to read this first before book 9. If it was 7.5 it would be a side story... and it's not. I just wished it was…moreI think it's because you really need to read this first before book 9. If it was 7.5 it would be a side story... and it's not. I just wished it was the firsts chapters of book 9 and not a separated book all together... but hey! It's the author's choice! (less)
Tracey On her website the cover shows 1st Feb 2017. But it isn't a proper cover yet.....

Renée
Warning - spoilers from Book 7.

I am a huge fan of this series, but I might be at a point where I'm kinda done. I feel like I'm really not getting anything new anymore. That's not to say that there aren't new plot points - there are - but it's still feels same ol' to me.

The first few books in the series were magic. Laugh out loud funny, awesome relationship angst with a great relationship-building that was anything but insta-love. But now that Dex and Sloane have settled into their coupledom, I'
BWT (Belen)

I love Mark Westfield's narration for this series! I have yet to be disappointed by his narration of one of the THIRDS books. It's got great character voices and good pacing...I just pop in my ear buds and then sit back, relax, and enjoy.

I look forward to more THIRDS action - especially on audio!

Note: For the sticklers be warned - Westfield doesn't give Hudson an English accent for some reason and his voice for Cael is different than in the rest of the series. He also has audible intakes of brea
R * A Reader Obsessed *
1 Star for the Audio -- 4 Stars for the Story!
Let me preface with the fact that I love this series and it is one of my few favorites, so when the opportunity came for me to listen to it, I grabbed it right up! Suffice it to say, despite having listened to over 150 various audios and podfics (and believe me, there have been quite a few zingers), this was my first DNF! (view spoiler)
Simone
I will make it short: I loved it!

Okay, probably not that short. ;-) This series never ceases to amaze me....

After all this time you would think that I would be fed up with it by now, that it would loose its appeal at some point and to be honest, with each new book I fear that the time has come. Slowly but surely, though, it seems to me that this will never be the case. I just cannot get enough of it.

After the events in Smoke & Mirrors I could not get my grabby hands fast enough on this boo
Barbara➰
Nice filler book inbetween the others. Ash had yet another asshole moment...just when I was starting to like him. But then you can see what’s going on. Glad to see he actually has some feelings. But I did feel like Dex is starting to loose the part of his personality I love so much. I also feel like the series is getting really angsty. I’m thinking a break is in order from my bingeing.
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*Can Contain Spoilers*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

Book eight is a short one centering Dexter ‘Dex’ Justice Daley (35? 36? How old are they now?!) Defense Agent for Destructive Delta (used to be a homicide detective; the Human Police Force) and his Team Leader Sloane Brodie (37? 38? 39?), who's also his jaguar Therian partner and fiancé. The isn't exactly necessary as it's too short, however, that doesn't mean it isn't important. Because it is. This short book guides where the series will continue; quite a tu
Trio
Jan 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm, arc-r2r
Best quote from the book? "Yeah, you like that? Who's the apex predator now?" oh my god, so funny! Dex coming to grips with his new alpha self *grins* but Sloane puts him back in his place. There are so many great moments with these guys dealing with all the changes and it is all handled really well. (I can't wait to hear Mark Westfield read it to me.)

A good bridge between the rest of the series and the new directions these guys are heading.

an ARC of this book was provided by the author at no ch
Chris
Feb 03, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Was the story great ? Hmmm well not as good as others, it lacked some depth but were the characters great ? YES !
I love Dex & Sloane and their easy banter and strong chemistry means they could be in a damn laundromat and I'd still love them. There's something about their connection, it's honest, genuine and loyal. Of course Cael "Chirpy" is adorable and the love he and Dex have for each other is beautiful- the fact that Ash loves Cael so much is even more sweet. I guess the episode doesn't
Wendy
Afbeeldingsresultaat voor 3,5 black stars

This novella starts right after the ending of book 7, "Smoke and Mirrors". To me, it kind of felt like an epilogue of the last book. All the things that were left wide open, get wrapped up in this little installment.

We get to know more about the changes that Dex went through and what gonna happen now that Dex and Sloane have decided to join TIN. It also shows us how the team responds to all of these changes and to the news that Sloane and Dex are about to be married.

iqXC6aY.png (357×500):

This novella was informative
Karen
Like a bridge over troubled waters...

'Thick & Thin' is the 8th installment in Charlie Cochet's series THIRDS and for me it was more of a bridge linking what's happened to the changes that are about to happen and the new direction that things seem to be going in.

It wrapped up some things from 'Smoke & Mirrors' the 7th book and it also gives us a peak at the changes that will be happening to Destructive Delta as a team and on an individual level.

While I liked this and it was nice to ge
The Reading's Love Blog
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal-lgbt
RECENSIONE COMPLETA QUI: https://thereadingslove.blogspot.com/...

description
"Nel bene e nel male" è il continuo di "Giochi di specchi". Dex è morto ed è tornato in vita con il DNA modificato. Ormai il legame che lega lui e Sloane non è solo costituito dal grande amore che hanno costruito e difeso fino ad ora, ma il marchio di Sloane ha cambiato Dex facendolo diventare per metà teriano. Per loro nulla sarà più come prima. Vi devo confessare che mentre leggevo ho provato un senso di irrequietezza costante pe
Trio
Thick & Thin is the eighth book in the THIRDS series by Charlie Cochet and this is a series which must be read in order. While Thick & Thin is a bit short for us die hard fans, it does explain a few things after the events of Smoke & Mirrors and sets the stage for the direction Cochet plans to send the boys.

As much as I loved physically reading this book when it came out, THIRDS is best experienced through the voice of Mark Westfield. He just makes these guys come to life!

Nobody can
Debra
Review originally posted at Sinfully.

What can I say? THIRDS fans, especially those left needing more after the last book, are going to want to grab this and read it right away. It gives you that little bit more that was left out at the end of Smoke & Mirrors, filling in just what I wanted to know and to see.

It may be a novella, but it’s not just filler. It picks up right where we left off and the focus is Dex and Sloane, but the whole team is involved as they find out just how much has chang
Lisazj1
3.5 stars. While it was nice to see all my THIRDS babies, this was just a little short bit to set up the new direction the series is clearly going in. I'm very interested, however, to see more of Dex's new abilities and insanely excited to get Seb and Hudson's book next!
Viv
Feb 04, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hoopla
Oh, Dex & Sloane, how i love you two! This was a great, short little novella before we get Seb and Hudson's book (finally they will be put out of their misery). The interactions between Dex and Ash continue to be some of my favorite scenes. Also I absolutely cannot stand Sparks!
Meags
4 Stars

I'm always left wanting more from these books. I don't mean that I'm left unsatisfied in any way - far from it - I mean I simply love this series so much that I hate to be left with no new stories to read featuring these fabulous THIRDS characters.

This 8th instalment picks up immediately where Smoke & Mirrors left off. (view spoiler)
haletostilinski

This was a fun, quick story that kind of feels like it should have been a 7.5 novel instead of #8 in the series, because it was mostly an extra 100 pages of wrap up from everything that happened at the end of the seventh. Still necessary in setting up what is happening in Dex and Sloane's lives and the Destructive Delta family, but still might have been able to have been fit into the 7th book. Would have been a little long, but still. This one picks up basically right after the end of t
Susan
While I knew the storyline was going in this direction, I still didn’t like it. I wasn’t expecting everything to change so much. I don’t do change well, and I never like it when an author decides to ‘break up’ a team and for them to all have new roles.

And that’s what happened here. I’m now kind of scared to read the rest of the books. I just want them all to be together, and happy. Now I feel like Sloane and Dex are going off on their own, and the rest of the team is no longer a real team, but s
Tamika♥RBF MOOD♥
3 stars

My exasperated face.

I don't know when I started thinking of this series as a job. Its been a lot of information thrown at us, and sometimes so hard to remember everything. I think we are heading to the end of the series, because the direction is going somewhere new. I honestly hope it does, as much as I love Sloane I'm kinda tired of him and Dex being the focal point of the stories. I get it they are team lead, and them being together works for the series. But it's convoluted now, and it
Dalia
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

*sigh* It was good to be back with these guys, even if it was only for a little while. I can't wait for the next installment!

Aki | nose buried in books | ❤️ |
I liked this one too, this series is really addicting, but I agree with some others readers: this book feels more like the epilogue of the previous one than an actual following novel.
Richard Derus
May 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Richard by: Irish Smurfette
Rating: 4* of five

How much better the book was for the relative lack of the "w" verb.

This is a novella designed to bring the reader out of one reality and into a new, larger one set in the same universe. Some big changes are tougher than others, and the Destructive Delta team has gone into a strange large, dark room from a smaller, familiar one. They're coping about as well as one can expect. I'm eager to read about the new world, but I really hope the old world will keep going though with some
Parvathy
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gay-book-reviews

4.5 Stars!

Thick & Thin picks off right from the end of Smoke & Mirrors and tells us what is about to happen next. This story is a perfect turning point in the overall series and I absolutely loved everything about it.

There is a lot being dealt with in the short span of the book. The team gets to know about the changes in Dex and how they are at different turning points in their careers. The trajectory of their fight has changed and they have new threats coming their way. I absolutely l
James Cox
Dec 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love these guys!
Jewel
3.5 Stars

Thick & Thin picks up immediately where Smoke & Mirrors left off. Dex is still reeling from all the changes that happened at the end of Smoke & Mirrors, both to himself and the team. We get some questions answered in Thick & Thin and are set up for the next book quite nicely.

At the end of Smoke & Mirrors, Dex and Sloane made a decision that kind of left me going "say what?". All of that gets explained here in more depth and I was happy for it, though I am still kind
T.M. Smith
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dex and Sloane have been through the ringer in the short time they've been together. Partners at work and at home, it seems like, for each happiness they gain, something bad has to follow. Their friends and co-workers are their family and will stand by them, through thick & thin. But when yet another secret is revealed to their team, it could possibly cause a rift that cannot be mended.

Lord, but these two men don't know what to do if someone's not either pissed off at them or trying to kill
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

When I got this book, you best believe I read it immediately. This series has my heart wholly. I fell for these boys so hard that I was desperately waiting for a new book to come out. The great thing about this book is that there’s still the same hilarious antics, intense action and deep emotion as the other books have. The only bad thing about it is that it’s less than a 100 pages long.

Cochet is a fantastic writer who is able to really create some three-dimensional characters. In no time, Slo
Angela
Feb 14, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was just filler. It was just a set up for the next chapter of Dex the man child. Blah.
Jessica The Ink Spell
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ma perché così poche pagineeeeee! È una novella, non un libro!
  • Hexbreaker (Hexworld, #1)
  • Strength of the Mate (The Tameness of the Wolf, #3)
  • How to Walk like a Man (Howl at the Moon #2)
  • Epitaph (Infected #8)
  • Six Degrees of Separation (By Degrees, #2)
  • Flash and Bang (Death and Destruction, #2)
  • Prickly Business (Portland Pack Chronicles, #1)
  • Unwanted Appeal (Hidden Wolves, #2.5)
  • Crash & Burn (Cut & Run, #9)
  • Dirty Heart (Cole McGinnis, #6)
  • Old Loyalty, New Love (L'Ange #1)
Charlie Cochet is the international bestselling author of the THIRDS series. Born in Cuba and raised in the US, Charlie enjoys the best of both worlds, from her daily Cuban latte to her passion for classic rock.

Currently residing in Central Florida, Charlie is at the beck and call of a rascally Doxiepoo bent on world domination. When she isn’t writing, she can usually be found devouring a book, re

THIRDS (10 books)
  • Hell & High Water (THIRDS, #1)
  • Blood & Thunder (THIRDS, #2)
  • Rack & Ruin (THIRDS, #3)
  • Rise & Fall (THIRDS, #4)
  • Against the Grain (THIRDS, #5)
  • Catch a Tiger by the Tail (THIRDS, #6)
  • Smoke & Mirrors (THIRDS, #7)
  • Darkest Hour Before Dawn (THIRDS, #9)
  • Tried & True (THIRDS, #10)
“Ash mentoring, Sloane training newbies, and Dex being a spy? Can’t wait to see how that turns out.” 1 likes
“So basically he does everything that would drive you batshit crazy,” Sloane offered. “Yes! Exactly. He’s everything that would normally drive me fucking insane, but it’s Cael, and I don’t know. Instead of seeing those individual traits, I just see Cael.” Ash’s eyes widened, as if surprised by his own response. “That’s called being in love with someone.” “Yeah,” 1 likes