Start by marking “Seeing Red (A Red Herring Mystery #2)” as Want to Read:
Seeing Red (A Red Herring Mystery #2)

Seeing Red

(A Red Herring Mystery #2)

If it wasn't for art thieves, spies and killers, Alex Vlodnachek's life would be bliss.

Her freelance career is catching fire. Her relationship with B&B owner Ian Sterling is flirty and fun. She's even attending a glittering cocktail party at his sprawling Victorian inn.

But, to this ex-reporter, something seems "off." And it's not the canap�s. When Ian's father vanish
Expected publication: May 28th 2019 by Kensington Publishing Corporation

To ask other readers questions about Seeing Red, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seeing Red

Jerri Cachero
Apr 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I didn't want this book to end! It was a test of wills - to find out "whodunit" and finish the book quickly or put it away for a day and read it leisurely. Well, I couldn't put it down and finished it in a day!

I loved the characters - Alex, Nick, Baba, Trip, Ian and all of the charming and eccentric folks that resided (most temporarily) with Alex. They brought humor, fun and led to a "domino style" solving of the mysteries Alex, a freelance journalist was trying to solve. Alex is a strong prota
Sofia Blackthorn Of The Wild Hunt
Apr 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
ARC provided by Net Galley.
Thank you for giving me the chance to read this book!

This book was a total surprise for me! It never failed to entertain me while it’s plot kept me constantly engaged.
The characters were funny and refreshing and completely complimented the story.
I definitely suggest you pick up this series if you’re looking for something light and engaging! Again,thank you net galley!
Betty
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The second book in the Red Herring series is a delightful humorous story and a new author for me. I like it so much I went and downloaded the first book. I am looking forward to the next book. Alex Vlodnachek will encounter a BABY, greed, jealousy, missing bodies, spies, art fraud, and a family secret before she has an answer. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK.

Disclosure: Thanks to Kensington Books for a copy through NetGalley. The opinions expressed are my own.
marita lazarus
Apr 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First thank you to NetGalley and Kensington Books for my ARC.

I loved this book. It's a cozy mystery - and the second in a series (I haven't read the first one yet, but plan to as I now have a new favorite author for light fun reading).

So, what do you get when you cross a free lance journalist with a penchant for finding dead bodies, a sexy British inn keeper and a mystery baby - a whole lot of fun and a wonderful whodunnit. Alex is a freelance journalist who happens to live across from a her se
Sandra
Apr 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Seeing Red by Dana Dratch is the second installment in Red Herring Mystery series and it just keeps getting better.

I simply love this series even though there have only been two books so far.
I like everything about it.

The main character is down to earth, pretty, funny, hardworking, kindhearted and not so lucky in love young woman with the crazy family and friends. Apart from fabulously portrayed and life like main character there is a array of side characters each more vivid and exceptional than
Christa
Feb 18, 2019
Deedee
Mar 12, 2019
Dana Dratch
Mar 17, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Mary
Keela
Apr 03, 2019
Britta
Apr 04, 2019
Dana Dratch is the author of CONFESSIONS OF A RED HERRING and the sequel, SEEING RED -- which has Alex, Trip, rescue-pup Lucy, and the whole crazy Vlodnachek family going up against spies, art thieves and a determined, diabolical murderer. A former newspaper reporter and current personal finance writer, she’s currently writing the third Alex Vlodnachek mystery, RED HOT.

A Red Herring Mystery (2 books)
  • Confessions of a Red Herring (A Red Herring Mystery #1)