Start by marking “Wicked Bite (Night Rebel, #2)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Bite (Night Rebel, #2)

Wicked Bite

(Night Rebel #2)

In the newest Night Rebel novel, set in New York Times bestselling author Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress world, beautiful, daring vampire Veritas risks all to protect Ian...

Some promises are meant to be broken...

Veritas spent most of her life as a vampire Law Guardian. Now, she's about to break every rule by secretly hunting down the dark souls that were freed in
Kindle Edition, Australian Edition, 370 pages
Published January 28th 2020 by Avon

Start your review of Wicked Bite (Night Rebel, #2)
MischaS_
Okay, first, did I miss something? I thought this was meant to be a duology; why is there another book?

So, since I have a feeling that this review might be a bit of a mess, here is a little TL;DR. I was really enjoying the book; I thought it would end up with a good rating. But then the end hit, and it seriously threw me off, and last night when I finished, I was seriously angry with the book. Today, when I slept on the review, I'm just disappointed.

So, back to the review.

When I started the
Sophia Triad
awesome!
RTC

Shades of wicked: Review
Bre *B.B. Lynn Reads*
"Can’t you resist being sleazy for five minutes?”
Ian gave her his most innocent grin.
“Me? Innocent as a lamb, I am.”

Oh Ian! I have no idea how he managed to become my favorite after his start in the Night Huntress series, but it happened. Veritas isn’t the only one he’s winning over! After the ending of the first book, I’ve been counting down the days until I had Wicked Bite in my hands.

“I wanted to remember his cocky grin, his quick wit, his bone-deep loyalty and his ferocious courage.”

I
Nenia ⚡ Aspiring Evil Overlord ⚡ Campbell
SHADES OF WICKED was fucking amazing and I need this so badly, like you don't even know.

Also, back off bitches. Ian is mine. I will shank you with a vampire fang.
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth

THEMES & TROPES: Vampires, Demons
RATING: 4 Stars
CLIFFHANGER: You bet

READ MY REVIEW ON THE BLOG

Jeaniene Frost is a sure bet for a good time. WICKED BITE is par for the course. I was eager to finally continue after the cliffy of SHADES OF WICKED she left us hanging with. Please mind that it is vital you read the first book before you read this one. I also want to point out that you may enjoy
Carole (Carole's Random Life in Books)
This review can also be found at Carole's Random Life in Books.

I loved this book! It is no secret that I adore the entire Night Huntress universe. Ian has always been a great character and I was thrilled when I learned about this spin-off series featuring his character. I loved the first book in the Night Rebel series, Shades of Wicked, and couldn't wait to get my hands on this newest book. Let's just say that I went into this book with sky-high expectations and I wasn't disappointed. This book
❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️
3.5 - 4 Wicked Stars!!

This book starts right where Shades of Wicked left off with Ian having vague memories and determined to recover his memories and more importantly find Veritas. He’s finally reunited with Veritas who took every opportunity to ditch Ian but Ian was tenacious and he wasn't having any of it!! They finally come to an understanding and decide to work together to finish what they started with Dagon.

Ian, Ian who was formally allergic to commitment and marriage took every
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)
It’s been a long time coming. I feel like I have been waiting for this story for forever and I think with that came a lot of expectations. WICKED BITE is book two in the Night Rebel series. Because I was such a fan of the original Night Huntress series, I was looking forward to seeing what Frost would do for Veritas and Ian.

The best thing about this book is that Frost stays true to the beloved characters of the series. Their personalities came out strong in this series, which I think will make
Robin (Bridge Four)
If you would have told me during the first few books of the Night Huntress series that
A – I was going to love Ian

and

B – His books would be better than Vlad’s.

I would have called you a dirty liar.

description

But it is totally true and the reason for that isn’t just Ian but it is also Veritas. She is such a cool character with a lot happening and she is the perfect match for Ian in every way.
“Clever, calculating, and cruel.” Ian’s voice dropped to an insinuating purr. “No wonder I married you.”

Once
Lien *semi-hiatus*
1. Shades of Wicked |
2. Wicked Bite |

My heart hurts.

My most anticipated read of the year and it didn't meet my expectations... how sad is that? Shades of Wicked was just too good to live up to...

Some SPOILERS ahead, proceed at your own risk
First of all, I loved the amnesia turnabout in book one but now I kinda wish Jeaniene Frost hadn't used it and just let them continue their amazing chemistry without interrupting it.

The magic was just gone. Veritas spilled everything pretty early on (I
Jude: The Epic Reader
This was my most anticipated release of 2020.. it wasn't exactly a disappointment. It just wasn't as excited as the first book. and I felt like the twist at the end has been used in Frost's books before in her other vampire series.
Sheena ☆ Oh, the Sheenanigans!

Wow. Wow. Wow. This was hot.

All jokes aside, I seriously can't remember the last time I read a decent vampire (or supernaturalish) novel, so kudos to the author for doing such a great job bringing these characters to life. The storyline that was engaging and engrossed me enough in the read nearly left me speechless, the dynamic relationship between Veritas and Ian was superb and their connection was swoonworthy. Just knowing that she meant something even after all his memories were erased
Maria Dimitrova
Feb 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
If someone had told me a few years ago when I first 'met' Ian that I would fall head over heels in love with him and would root for a HEA, I would have laughed in their faces. Sure, he was a fascinating character but in those first few books I wanted to shred his heart with a silver knife. But as the Night Huntress series progressed and more of Ian's layers were revealed, I started reluctantly liking him.

Ian saved the last of the Night Prince series. If it wasn't for him, that book would have
Mariah
It is a truth universally acknowledged that there is a dud in every J. Frost series (see Up From The Grave and Bound By Flames), please gawd let this be it.
Hoping Wicked All Night is as good as Book 1.
Lover of Romance
Feb 04, 2020 rated it really liked it
This review was originally posted on Addicted To Romance

This will be a shorter review so I don't risk spoiling too much for you!!

Wicked Bite is the second book in the newest trilogy "Night Rebel" and this series features our favorite joker of the group.,....Ian. After falling in love with the first book, "Shades of Wicked" I was so eager to get into this book and I have to say that this book just didn't disappoint in any way. This story is full of all the epic feels that you would come to expect
Sunseeker☀️
Feb 01, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr, 2020-reads
bierkeppie
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I can't even. THE ENDING! Can someone say plot twist???
Stacie
Feb 02, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: pnr, vampires
4 1/2 "Dark Side" Stars!

So good! Worth the wait. I love this world. Ian and Veritas were explosive! Happy reading!

Marielle Authier
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, paranormal
**** ...more
Angie Elle
Jan 23, 2020 rated it it was ok
ARC from Edelweiss

Wicked Bite is the second book in Jeaniene Frost’s Night Rebel series, and having the loved the first book, I assumed I was in for a good read with this one. But I was letdown, and it reminded me that Jeaniene Frost, even within a series, is so hit or miss for me.

This book begins with an Ian and Veritas separation, but it doesn’t really last long, because they reunite fairly quickly, as a main character can’t be without her prop for long, right? I’m not going to sugar coat it -
Linda (un)Conventional Bookworms
Wicked Bite was really fast-paced. And there was a lot going on. Plus, several of my favorite characters from the Night Huntress series played a big role in the overall plot.
Definitely a winner!
Alex
Jan 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: guilty-pleasures
Absolutely flew through this! So good. Definitely the best of her series yet.
Luckylovesbooks
March 2, 2019
January 28, 2020 is the new release date. *sigh*
AlwaysV
Feb 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I felt like the author had a check list of my favorites! She checked all of them and added on many more! So yeah, what a most amazing book! Beyond words fantastic! Veritas and Ian spent massive page time together, exactly like in my dreams! Nothing made me happier than finding out that Ian had some memories of Veritas left even when her Father said Ian would forget all! That was how soulmates were supposed to feel!

Chapter 24 was my favorite; memorable, hot, and steamy! Ian got Veritas to
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Wicked Bite by Jeaniene Frost is book Two in the A Night Rebel Series. This continues the story of Veritas and Ian, so you really should read the previous book 'Shades of Wicked' first. This book picks up where we left off in the last one. Veritas had saved Ian from the demon, Dagon but now she is out to hunt Dagon down to keep Ian protected. Ian knows something is missing although he can't remember what/who but he can't rest until he finds it. Of course Ian ends back with Veritas where they ...more
Aundrea
Jan 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audible-owned, audio
I might be biased, I have loved Ian all along, but this was an awesome book! I loved it as much as if not more than the first Night Rebel book. Ian and Veritas are probably my new favorite fictional couple. Which is saying a lot.

JPerceval
Jan 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG, what a ride! If you thought you knew Ian from his appearances in earlier books, you really don't. He and Veritas are an amazing couple and this second installment of their story was a non-stop roller coaster filled with surprises. When's the next one due again? Because I, for one, can't wait!
Taschima
Jan 02, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
On one hand I have been waiting for Ian’s story what it feels like all of my life. On the other hand, I am kind of over the over dramatic love story where the heroine can’t quite believe that the male protagonist is in love with her—because reasons. BUT I do like a good role reversal—Veritas being the one trying to protect Ian from the bad things that happen in her world while Ian keeps reminding her that HE DOESN’T NEED PROTECTING. Usually the roles are reserved, so it is a nice chance of pace. ...more
Alexandra
Dec 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020
I received an e-ARC from Edelweiss in exchange for an honest review. Review can be found on *Milky Way of Books*

This was a very, VERY anticipated sequel! Ian's and Verita's story had its clutches on me ever since the first book! I loved them as a couple and the story was captivating from the first page!

In this sequel, Ian and Veritas must stop a power-hungry demon, fight countless enemies and discover more secrets. We are taken on a road trip through the planet from Egypt and Greece to Japan and
AJ
Feb 15, 2020 rated it liked it

The second book in the Night Rebel series is a fun, action-packed and romantic paranormal adventure tale, with more Ian!

Beware spoilers for book #1.

This book picks up just after the ending of Shades of Wicked. Ian and Veritas have been separated, with Ian having been stripped of most of his memories, and Veritas tasked with locating the souls that were freed in order to save him.

Veritas is grieving the loss of the vampire she loves, but she knows it’s for the best as she begins her
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Vampires, Weres a...: Wicked Bite 11 22 Feb 23, 2020 06:13AM

• Sweep with Me (Innkeeper Chronicles, #4.5)
  • Wicked Hour (Heirs of Chicagoland, #2)
  • The Beginning of Everything (The Rising #1)
  • Where Winter Finds You (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #18)
  • Betwixt (Betwixt & Between #1)
  • The Beast of Beswick (Everleigh Sisters, #1)
  • Vendetta Road (Torpedo Ink #3)
  • Untitled (The Iron Covenant, #2)
  • Archangel's War (Guild Hunter, #12)
  • Iron Master (Shifters Unbound, #12)
  • Dragan (Stone Warriors, #4)
  • Pack of Lies (The Potentate of Atlanta #2)
  • Sapphire Flames (Hidden Legacy, #4)
  • The Prince of Broadway (Uptown Girls, #2)
  • Shatter the Earth (Cassandra Palmer, #10)
  • The Darkest Assassin (Lords of the Underworld, #14.6)
  • A Heart of Blood and Ashes (A Gathering of Dragons, #1)
  • Age of Deception (The Firebird Chronicles #2)
Jeaniene Frost is the New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author of the Night Huntress series, the Night Prince series, the Broken Destiny series, and the new Night Rebel series. To date, foreign rights for her novels have sold to twenty different countries. Jeaniene lives in Florida with her husband Matthew, who long ago accepted that she rarely cooks and always sleeps in on ...more

Night Rebel (3 books)
  • Shades of Wicked (Night Rebel, #1)
  • Wicked All Night (Night Rebel, #3)
“There's nothing crueler than time. It stretches when you're in pain, flies away if you're happy, and crushes you when you remember all the years that are now gone.” 4 likes
“When are emotions ever ruled by something as trivial as time?” 2 likes