Start by marking “Country Liquor (Sugar County Boys, #4)” as Want to Read:
Country Liquor (Sugar County Boys, #4)

Country Liquor

(Sugar County Boys #4)

He’s a country devil with a heavenly tongue.
They call him the Liquor King.
Wild, untamed, dangerous, and undeniably dominant.
This is wrong. This is filthy.
...But this just might be love at first lick.

Winona:
First he made me scream, then he made me gasp for more.

I made a deal with the devil. I’ll be his fake wife for a cut of the huge inheritance he’s about to land. It’s al
Published (first published September 15th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Country Liquor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Country Liquor

Chitra *CJ*
I roar, pushing my cock as deep in that hot, forbidden little ass as I can before my balls pulse and I go crashing over that edge with her. Rope after rope of my cum jets into her, filling her ass with my seed until the both of us go crashing over on the bed, panting for air.

You know what this gets right? Extra stars for hot anal! Nyhahahaa!

"Country Liquor" is the story of Winona and Silas.

-A spurned heroine on a retreat in an isolated county
-An alpha big dicked hero on a lookout for a wife
-S
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Madison Faye is an author you can depend on for short, naughty, sexy bedtime story that will leave you breathless and with a perma smile. This little addition to the Sugar County Boys series was so so good and left me squirming in my seat and wanting more.

Country Liquor is Winona and Silas' story. He wants her and he's gonna take her, seduce her, claim her, And keep her forever. And when trouble finds them, it'll be her standing their ground.

You can't miss it nor do you want to. Safety g
Nova
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Oh my word that was one hot read….

Winona is taking a break from life after being dumped by her boyfriend and losing her job she decides to spend some time hiding within nature and reading her romance novels. Unaware she has set up camp on Silas’s land and that he is watching everything about her even sneaking into her tent as she sleeps, she is about to find far more than peace but the only question is can she really trust in what Silas is promising and is that all that she wants.

Silas knows h
Dee
Five Intoxicating Stars!

Turn up the A/C and take another wild ride with Madison Faye’s latest release “Country Liquor” the fourth novella in the Sugar County Series. Professionally written and extremely fast paced “Country Liquor” offers up the best within the insta-lust/love genera. “Country Liquor” features one wild, over-the-top, holy hot, filthy dirty country boy and a real firecracker of a heroine. The narrative is action packed (oh Yeah, that kind of action!) and has it all… humor, an elus
Misty Schott
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Silas is the moonshine master in Sugar County. It's just him, his little cabin and a half sunk barn with his illegal still. Enter Winona, she is just trying to get some peace and quiet after her boyfriend dumped her for another woman and she lost her job. She's camping out in Sugar County on Silas's land and she doesn't even realize she's being watched. Silas has been spying on the beautiful woman camping on his land, he has snuck into her tent while she's sleeping and he's done some dirty thing ...more
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Although I enjoyed this story - what I assume to be the last of the Sugar County Boys story- I can say that I wish it had been longer. I liked the other stories just the way they were, but this one seemed to be pushed together and rushed.

I had been waiting on Silas' story and it is a good story. But like I said it came out of nowhere and it seemed rushed. I hope everyone enjoys the County Boys as much as I did!
Jo-Ann Forrest
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Winona’s life is in chaos and she goes camping in Sugar County to regroup. She is kidnapped by the Sugar Devil and her life as she knows it is forever changed. Silas is the Sugar Devil, he does moonshine in these mountains and when he first sees Winona, she does things to him.he needs a wife to collect his inheritance and she has nothing to look forward to. He kidnaps her and their faith is sealed. Can a shady lawyer take way Silas inheritance? This is a fast paced scorching hot story, that is M ...more
Nova
Sep 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Oh my word that was one hot read….

Silas knows h
Judy Robichaud
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
🔥.❁.*°• 🔥❁.•°*” 🔥 ”*°•.❁. 🔥.❁.•°*”. ”*°•.❁. 🔥•°*.❁. 🔥
GRAB SOME MOONSHINE, A BIG OLE BAG OF ICE, GET COMFY & PREPARE FOR A FUN, FLAMING HOT READ THAT WILL LEAVE YOU THIRSTY FOR MORE. 5 SIZZLING HOT STARS★★★★★
🔥.❁.*°• 🔥❁.•°*” 🔥 ”*°•.❁. 🔥.❁.•°*”. ”*°•.❁. 🔥•°*.❁. 🔥

Madison Faye, the queen of hot and dirty insta-love, the author who manages to always spit out the best little quickie reads like Pez candy delivers yet again the delicious sexy goods with her tale, Country Liquor.

This story has th
Sofia´s Beddable Reads

Holy Liquor Batman. That. Was. Hot. AF.

I love this series and I'm currently reading "Tempting His Law" - which is hot as hell too - but so far, this one is hands down my favorite.
I don't really know what this says about me but it's not like I really give a damn at this point.

Silas caught my eye since book one, and I was dying to get my hands on him - as much as humanly possible; giving is a fictional character.
Damn shame, that's what that is.
Again, still not caring.

Maybe I am a little too much i
Gwen
Oct 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the second book I've read in this series and like the first one I've read (Long Hard Truckers (Sugar County Boys, #2) it's hot, filthy and nasty. There isn't much of a story line and if there was, you wouldn't care. That's not what this book is about. It's about guilty pleasures. I don't like the mountain man trope very much, basically it always creeps me out or perhaps that's the books I've read. The H also has this creepy stalker feel to him in the beginning (I mean creepy not hot) but ...more
Veronica LaRoche
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another hot sexy read that will have you reading nonstop. Silas knows what he wants and what he wants is Winona. Silas needs a fake wife and Winona would be perfect but trying to convince her may not be that easy. Silas & Winona are explosive together and absolutely everyone needs to one click this amazing read.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Fiona Fog
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotic-reads, romance
Winona has lost her job, her apartment and her boyfriend. She now finds herself camping in Kentucky. Just wanting to get away from it all until she figures out what she wants to do.

Silas former Vet keeps to himself up in his cabin in mountains. But one look at Winona and this former soldier has her in his scope.

Filthy but hot. It was quick read with one over the top Alpha.
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fast-paced, sexy as hell story full of humor, funny banter, kidnapping, secrets, suspense, a shady lawyer, a touch of mystery, illegal moonshining, a dirty-talking, obsessive country boy, a strong and sassy city girl, lots of hot sex, and love at first lick!

I volunteered to review an advance reader copy of this book.
Ianka
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hell yeah Silas!!

Have wanted Silas’s story since Rough Rider and it sure didn’t disappoint. This is my fav in this series.
Well worth meeting the Liquor King
Linda Levine
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is such a fun read. It is a pretty crazy storyline with lots of heat and laughs too. These too really have some great chemistry. You can't resist smiling as you read their romance and see the craziness.

I am voluntarily reviewing a copy I received.
Jessica
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Country Liquor is the fourth book in the Sugar County Boys series, but can be read as a stand-alone. Winona is camping, evaluating her life, enjoying being back in nature when she’s suddenly kidnapped and tied to a chair by a maniac who wants to marry her. Silas is on a deadline to get married to inherit his uncle’s money, and to unleash his dreams, and he knows the first time he sees Winona on his land that she will be his! After a bit of moonshine, their memories are a bit fuzzy, they have hav ...more
Elysian Fields
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Holy hotness! If there ever was a book by this author that deserves the sweet hot title this is it! This book is everything! If you have read this author before you are in for the best kind of treat and if you are new, buy this now and get ready for a hot ride.

This is the story of Winona and Silas. Silas is the king of moonshine and is looking for his forever. When he stumbles onto Winona he knows he has found her. I loved the insta lust, insta heat and insta love this story had. It kept me on
Jenny Brightman Harris
Sep 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we get Silas King's story and we are introduced to Winona Trace. Winona is just out camping for a get away from her own life. With no job, a boyfriend who cheat and has now left her, and a pervy landlord she needed to get away. However little did she know that she was on Silas's land. She had heard rumors about him but didn't believe any of them. Silas has just learned that his uncle has pa
Rose Howse
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Silas, the sexy country moonshine maker needs a wife. In order to inherit his uncle's millions, he needs a wife according to the lawyer in charge of the inheritance. Silas has his eyes on Winona, the gorgeous woman camping on his property. So, Silas gets to Winona as she is getting out of her moonlight bath in his pond, throws her over his shoulder and brings her to his isolated cabin. Winona is kept tied up and naked from being taken straight from her bath and Silas does some fast talking to tr ...more
Mindy Chase-selder
Silas is the Liquor King

I as so excited to see Silas get his one book. With his appearances in the other books in this series I knew that when he found his one he was going to be over the top!! And Madison did not fail us. When he spots Winona camping out in his back yard he knows that she is just what he needs and who he wants, so what other option does he have but to throw her over his shoulder and take her. Winona has had some really steamy dreams while she has been camping waking soaking wet
Ähmsry
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As always, Madison Faye once again carried me away with her story. A, as always, interesting and slightly different story including set up, a short smooth introduction, likeable characters, a brisk plot and hot, steaming and funny interactions.
The loving work on small details comes to full bloom, when everything flows, fits and the reader in his little time-out easily takes off.
The over-the-top of everything and in everything and the rampant, obsessive determination of the Bad Alpha Real men i
Ellen Shannon
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was another great story by Madison Faye. I couldn't put it down. I loved seeing Silas again and learning about his situation.

Winona wanted a couple of days in nature to think about things. She has lost her job, boyfriend and is about to lose her apartment. She was warned about the Sugar Devil or the Liquor King but that was not going to stop her. Silas has watched Winona since she hiked onto his property. He needs her in order to claim his inheritance and increase his moonshine business. Sh
Darlene
Silas is well one crazy stalkerish guy.. like 0-100 with what he wants this story is so filthy and alittle creepy but its funny and a very good!!

Kidnapped by the liquor king Winona is well tied to a chair and asked to be his wife so he can get his uncles money to branch out his moonshine.. this relationship hits 0-100 fast and I mean fast hot heavy moments, funny banter and throw in some drama..

Can these 2 pull off being fake being together?or shall really take that step?

Also I wanna know Ta
Gavinsmommaloves2read
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Silas was the cousin of the two hero's from two of the first books. He was always a bit crazy before the Marines but afterwards he shut himself off from everything and basically everyone. He took up his grandfather business of moonshine but it doesn't make for a lot of money. When an uncle he hardly knew does and leaves him millions he excited until he finds out the clause he needs a wife. Noone around him will get near him as they call him the sugar devil or liquor king. Winona has lost her job
Jessica Ramsey
Sep 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It was love at first lick

Hero, Silas = 5/5
Humor = 1/5
Stars = 5 ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
Would I recommend this book = Yes
Would I read future books by this author = Yes

Silas is a determined man. He kidnaps Winona and plans to make her his. Things go from good to bad to worse. Arrests are made, attempted fraud charges, and illegal moonshine making might be too much for Winona to handle.

I lo
April Symes
Country Liquor by Madison Faye is book Four in the Sugar County Boys series. This is the story of Winona and Silas.
Winona’s life is totally up in arms and needs to unwind and destress so she goes camping in Sugar County to regroup. She ends up kidnapped by the Sugar Devil and her life as she knows it to be is forever changed. Silas is known as the Sugar Devil, he does moonshine in the mountains and whe he first sees Winona, she entices him and seduces him all by sight. He needs a wife to get hi
SBee Reviews
Sep 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
~ More pouring on of Sugar County Boy hotness ~

Silas will inherit many millions from his uncle…that is, if he can find himself a wife in time. He happens upon Winona while she is camping out in the woods as an escape from a life she has no part of any longer, and he hatches a plan then and there to make her is wife. He becomes obsessed over her in a very small amount of time, and he absolutely is not about to let her get away without first luring her with a lucrative proposal and plying her with
Lauren
Country Liquor is book four in the Sugar county boys series. This story is short, fast paced and an enjoyable read. Silas needs a wife in order to claim his inheritance. When Winona camps on his land, she soon becomes his. All Silas has to do is convince Winona to go along with it.
The chemistry and passion between Silas and Winona was through the roof. Some of the scenes in this story are kindle melting hot! I liked that Winona couldn’t resist Silas despite wanting to. They were good together.
I
Harim (The Reader Blog)
Sep 16, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
I am one of those lucky ones that get their cravings satisfied by being on Madison Faye's ARC team.. Because girrrlllll when that surprise email landss...

And this one has a hero who badly needs somebody to act as his wife so he can get his hands on them dollaaahhhhhhs!

But hey.. This was created in the mind of Madison Faye.. So you know what's gonna happen..

It ain't gonna be plain, ain't gonna be boring, it ain't gonna be a slowburn..

It's just going to be..

ARC provided by Madison Faye for re
  • My Naughty Little Secret
  • Spank Me (Operation #1)
  • Her Cowboy, Her Daddy
  • The Highlander's Little Lass (Little History #2)
  • Snowed in With the Boss (Master Me, #1)
  • The Marine Cowboy (Always a Marine, #7)
  • The Devil of Whiskey Row
  • Mr. Cowboy (Mr. Series, #4)
  • Kickin' Up Dust (Operation Cowboy, #1)
  • Bounty Hunter Proposal
  • Cooking For Cowboy
  • Cowboy: His Ranch. His Rules. His Secrets. (Taking Charge: Blazing Romance Suspens #1)
  • Her Old-Fashioned Boss (Old Fashion Man, #4)
  • Shared by the Cowboys
  • Buy Me: The Complete Series (Mistress Auctions #1-3)
  • Hold My Hand (Heart & Soul, #1)
  • Stud for Hire (Stripped Down #1)
  • Love, Christmas - Movies You Love (The Holiday Series Book 2)
#1 bestselling contemporary romance author Madison Faye is the dirty alter ego of the very wholesome, very normal suburban housewife behind the stories. While she might be a wife, mom, and PTA organizer on the outside, there’s nothing but hot, steamy, and raunchy fantasies brewing right beneath the surface!

Tired of keeping them hidden inside or only having them come out in the bedroom, they’re all

Sugar County Boys (5 books)
  • Bucking Bronco (Sugar County Boys, #1)
  • Long Hard Truckers (Sugar County Boys, #2)
  • Rough Rider (Sugar County Boys, #3)
  • Breaking His Law (Sugar County Boys, #5)