Start by marking “Two Weeks and a Day (Finn's Pub Romance, #2)” as Want to Read:
Two Weeks and a Day (Finn's Pub Romance, #2)

Two Weeks and a Day

(Finn's Pub Romance #2)

Ever had a crush on your best friend?

That feeling when you’re a thirty-year-old gay virgin with no social life, nosy neighbors and a lot of awkward, secret fantasies revolving around your straight best friend? Yeah, that’s me right now.

Brendan Kinkaid was there for me during the darkest period of my life, so when the sexy pilot shows up suspended and needing a place to
Published September 10th 2018 (first published September 9th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Two Weeks and a Day, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Two Weeks and a Day

Start your review of Two Weeks and a Day (Finn's Pub Romance, #2)
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
This story was nearly incomprehensible to me. I've never enjoyed R.G. Alexander's work but saw this novella and thought, Why not? After all, it's short and free on Kindle Unlimited.

Turns out I should have listened to my gut.

First of all, this book is NOT a standalone. Alexander is obsessed with her characters and won't leave them be.

Her writing style can best be described as "chatty." She breaks the fourth wall and talks AT the reader. Authors, unless you're Kurt Vonnegut, stop with that shit.
JenMcJ
Sep 15, 2018 rated it it was ok
This was just OK. Not my favorite by a long shot. Maybe it's time to retire the Finns if we are working with way outside characters that are part of a tertiary group of characters that are part of, I think, a secondary set of characters, through marriage (in law families). That all seem to be gay, or nearly so. Honestly, the group is so big now, it's hard to remember who anyone is. These big huge series' (i'm looking at a lot of authors here) need cliff notes to remind us who everyone is from ...more
Denise H.
* Brandon finds his happiness in two weeks and a "Day" !
Dark haired * Brandon, 30, is a suspended airline pilot,

evicted, too, who loved his job, travels, women and thrills.
He shows up drunk at Finn's Pub where Miller was waiting.
* Miller Day, 30, a massage therapist, became close to Brandon when Brandon helped him take care of his sick Mom, and after her death. He couldn't have gotten through it without him. Confused Miller ( on the cover)

brings him home with him, as Brandon is giving
Bookreader87(Amanda)
Miller has been in love with Brendan for the past 6 years. The entire time he thought his love was unrequited because Brendan was "straight." Turns out he was wrong. Brendan is in love with Miller too. He just has to convince Miller of it.

A nice best friend to lovers romance.
Bibliophile
Sep 22, 2018 rated it liked it
Just okay. The sex scenes were smoking and I enjoyed the banter between the two friends-turned-lovers but this was short (so not a lot of character/story development) and RG Alexander appears to be experimenting with including eclectic/odd people and moments in her stories which doesn't always merry well with the steamy scenes. The tonal shifts are a tad jarring. On the plus side, it's fun to see to return of many beloved characters and the story ends with a HEA. :)
Chris
Apr 21, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: lgbtq
A cute novella- I enjoy the Finn family vibe and this was certainly a good laugh. Easy, low angst and sweet ...more
Lina
Sep 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
The story was MEH but the characters definitely had chemistry. I loved the lesbian couple next door. I didn't really like Fred, maybe because she is a child (13) and I was just told to love her, because we didn't really share any time with her.

There wasn't really a romance in here but it was fun and interesting. I got some feels when Miller spoke about the unrequited love, I did liked that we got a dual Point of View. However I was itching to finish the book quickly because I felt that I was
JD Crittendon
Drunk with a Love Chaser!

Best friends to lovers is the basis of this romantic tale between Miller & Brendan. I liked this story, the characters are good but it lacks depth and authenticity.
LauraSt
3.5

This was such a cute story. I absolutely fell in love with all the secondary characters! And B and M were just too adorable for words. Also, we get Aus’ HEA with a big sexy Samoan!
Kimberly
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love love loved it!

No cliffhanger
Standalone though part of a larger series
Told from both POVs

I have loved every book I have read by this author and this one is no different. From the moment it starts is draws you in and doesn’t let go. Don’t even get me started on how hot it is too.

Miller has been in love with his best friend for years. The only problem is, he and his best friend don’t bat for the same team. Or so he thought.

Brenden loves two things. Women and flying. That is until he catches
Celo Payne
Loved it and want more

Got this book today and didn't put it down until I had read the whole book. Miller was so sensitive and so compassionate towards others. I'm glad he got his happy ending. I'm also glad that when Brendan finally realized that he was in love with Miller, they were each other's first as far as being in a m/m relationship. Although Miller had never been with anyone, Brendan made sure it was special for him.
Nicole
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

Funny, sarcasm, Hot Love scenes and a beautiful friends to romance read. 2 new characters that I can’t get enough of! B and Miller are so well written and it’s a double win that we get an added romance in this awesome addition to the Finn books! I can’t get enough.... I need more! R.G Alexander is extremely talented and a 1 click author for me!
Lani Sama
Sep 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Yay! Brendan and Miller So sweet...

Brendan and Miller as so sweet. I needed to read a book like this and it was perfect. I love the interaction between the two men and how loving they are to each other. I look forward to more from this family and the other Finn’s!
Indigo (Aimee)
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Friends to lover at it's best, especially when you add The Waynes, Matilda's Boys and Finn's Pub. Thoroughly enjoyed the story of Miller and Brendan (and the neighbors, LOL). I hope to see more of Fred and Dix. Totally re-readable!
Elizabeth
Sep 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Miller and Brendan are just too sweet for words! Lord Jesus when they finally come together its freaking hotter than hot..oh but to be their neighbor with high powered binoculars lol.
Sadaharuhi
Sep 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adorbz, hot-hot-hot
Hot and a nice HEA read. It reminded me of the starling book. I look forward to reading other works by the author.
Billy J Stratton
Good story.

Enjoyed this story and was happy to hear about the Finn's and Wayne's again. Always like to catch up with all these characters. Miller and Brendan fit right in.
Jen O'brien thomas
R. G. Alexander does it again.

I am not really good with words like R. G. Alexander. I LOVE this book. I can't wait for more! These families are wonderful and I wish they lived near me or they were my family and friends.
Megan
Sep 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This author is amazing. This book is a funny and quick read. I loved the wild streak, the characters, the chosen family (neighbors, coworkers, friends, etc.). All in all a great read.
DTM
Wonderful addition to this spin off series...Sweet, sexy, hot, friends to lovers...I love all the Finn's and the Wayne's...
Sue
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely can't get enough of the Finn's and their friends. Everyone in their world is so colorful, beautiful, brutally honest and sexy as heck. AND they absolutely take care of the people who enter their world...either directly or "through a friend" lol. But in any case, this fun romance is Miller Day's story. He is friends of the Wayne's and without realizing it has been taken into their fold. What he believes to be his attempt at matching making has very different results for him and for ...more
Elizabeth
Sep 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this one. I had to read the first one in this series again to catch up and I just loved Millie and B. This was a pretty angst free bff to lovers story with a virgin and a womanizer coming together in perfect harmony. Sexy and sweet.
Denise H.
Mar 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
* Brandon finds his happiness in two weeks and a "Day" !
Dark haired * Brandon, 30, is a suspended airline pilot,

evicted, too, who loved his job, travels, women and thrills.
He shows up drunk at Finn's Pub where Miller was waiting.

brings him home with him, as Brandon is giving
Shelby
Took me a minute to place all the characters in this story in regards to the greater Finn world, but it didn't take too long. Miller and Brendan have been friends for years after meeting during Miller's mother's illness. While Miller's had a crush on Brendan for almost the whole time he's always kept it to himself since Brendan is very clearly straight and more than a bit of a player. Now Brendan's suspended from his job as a pilot and been kicked out of his condo and shows up for a dinner with ...more
Carol Flores
Nov 23, 2018 rated it liked it
These Finn’s Pub spin-offs are actually good. I must admit I’m not into friends-to-lovers relationships and for me, personally, it was hard to believe in Brendan’s love for Miller, since he used to be a womanizer.
I don’t know what happened, or if the main reason I like them was because I really like R. G. Alexander characters in general. Of course I have my favorite couples, but it’s nice to see a little bit of a change in the pace.
The sex scenes, even if there were a few, are quite good.
It’s
Sue
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I AM LIKING THIS SERIES

You never know if the second book in a New series is going to sink or swim. This one is swimming just fine. This is the sweet but uncertain romance of Brendan Kinkaid, sexy, handsome, airline pilot and Miller Day sexy, cute, massage therapists. Brendan is straight, spanning the globe with his sexual conquests. Miller is a 30 yr old virgin, in love with his straight best friend. THIS is classic R.G. Alexander writing gold. The characters are fantastic, funny, charming,
Natalie panda eyes
Dec 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mm-recs
Huh. Already read but not reviewed. After the chaos of the latest Finn factor book, this one was a breath of fresh air with minimal Finn appearances but still connected via the Waynes and JD. This one focuses on Miller and Brendan, who are both connected to Royal and Austen. As sweet and slightly annoying the main couple was, it felt like Royal and JD stole the show.

Fred was interesting and a break from the normal pattern. For these books including the Finn Factor its either m/m, m/f or menage,
Katherine
Sep 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Take our favourite Finn pub, throw in a sprinkling of Wayne, add a dash of Matilda's boys and you have got yourself one hell of a book.

This story is fun, funny and light hearted, it does touch on the serious side of life but R.G. does it in such a way that you laugh and feel for the characters rather than being dragged down into what can be serious and heavy topics. That being said she doesn't make like of them either instead she creates strong characters who remind us that these serious topics
Sheena
Sep 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Finns are Hot. Wayne’s are Hot. Give me JD and Miller any day

Love love love love. If you don’t love this story as much as I do you are not a fan of RG Alexander books. Her writing pulls at everything in you. You are cheering for Brendan and Miller from the start. You are cheering for the surprise characters that was also in the story. I won’t snitch. But I love them all. Do I recommend? You already know. Big Ole YES!! Will I re-read again? Cmon son- if you cannot tell by the subject header get
Shannon
So was this little book a solid 4 star read? Not really, more of 3 stars. But the sex was smoking hot (RG can write some amazing sex scenes) and they had a dog with papers named Dix Balzack. I mean, come on, that is funny!! I think what this book lacked was depth. It just wasn't long enough to get Miller and Brendan's back story and feel their connection. We were told Miller's been in love with his straight BFF for 6 years but being told and seeing are not the same thing. It was a cute story and ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Truth Within (Pelican Bay #3)
  • Boyfriend 101 (Fever Falls #6)
  • His Saint (Forever Wilde #5)
  • Made Mine (Made Marian, #8)
  • The Night (Love in O'Leary #5)
  • Above and Beyond (Twist of Fate #4)
  • Your Wish (Kinley Island, #4)
  • Of Sunlight and Stardust
  • Daddy (Kinky Boys #1)
  • Flirt (Forever Wilde, #4.5)
  • Unwritten Law (Steele Brothers #1)
  • Sadistic Sherlock (Ward Security, #4)
  • Something About Jace (Pineapple Grove #1)
  • Just a Bit Dirty (Straight Guys, #10)
  • I'm Straight, Right?
  • The Fall (Love in O’Leary #1)
  • IRL: In Real Life (After Oscar, #1)
  • Science & Jockstraps (Ace's Wild, #1)
R.G. Alexander is a New York Times USA Today Bestselling author who has written over 45 erotic paranormal, contemporary, sci-fi/fantasy books for multiple epublishers and Berkley Heat.

She has lived all over the United States, studied archaeology and mythology, been a nurse, a vocalist, and now a writer who feels lucky everyday that she gets to share her stories with her readers. She loves talking

Finn's Pub Romance (3 books)
  • One Night at Finn's (Finn's Pub Romance #1)
  • Third Time Lucky (Finn's Pub Romance #3)
“Everyone is lonely at some point in their lives. If it goes on long enough, it becomes normal. There’s nothing to fix or make better if it’s normal. It’s life and you accept it, not knowing what you’re missing.” 0 likes