Start by marking “War of Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded, #2)” as Want to Read:
War of Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded, #2)

War of Hearts

(Storm MC Reloaded #2)

An explosive and epic love story set in the gritty world of the Storm MC..

I tried not to look at her.
I tried not to want her.
I tried not to love her.
But she won this war of hearts and now I'm a man on my knees.
This love may kill me.
My president will see to that.
No one touches his daughter.
He's removed me from her life.
He's sent me to hell where every day is a bloodbath.
If
Paperback
Published August 22nd 2019

Start your review of War of Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded, #2)
Nina Levine
Jun 20, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
WAR OF HEARTS IS FREE FOR THIS WEEK ONLY

AMAZON AUS
AMAZON CA

Here's a taste...

FURY'S POV

I’m not much of a talker, and this conversation has gone on long enough. I hold out my hand again. “Pass your keys.”

“I’m fine. I can drive myself home.”

“No, I told your mother I’d get you home.”

“Honestly, I’m—”

She has no intention of giving me the keys, so I lean across her and grab them out of the ignition myself. Not one of my best ideas. It put us too fucking close.

Ignor
Sabrina

I'm honestly so conflicted over this book. And mad. So I apologize in advance for any nonsensical rants I'm about to go off on.

So this book is split into two parts, you have Part 1 with Zara 18 years old, and Fury 25 years old. He's part of the MC, she's the president's daughter. Aka, hella forbidden, aka I was intrigued. And that part was intriguing and so enjoyable. Zara was handling something that no 18 year old woman, or any woman actually, should have to deal with. And I felt for her so muc
Tpagirl Loves Romance
War of Hearts was the second book in the Storm MC Reloaded series by Nina Levine. The series was set in Australia.

The first book in the series, Hurricane Hearts, didn’t have much to do with the MC, so it had been awhile since I had read much Storm MC and I didn’t remember the players (other than King - and I couldn’t remember the details from his trilogy). It felt like I was reading the MC for the first time. And the conflict that was brewing, I was confused and couldn’t relate. But it was inter
CourtRocks'

I
L
E
R

She knows better than to think we’ve got something going on just because we’ve screwed a few times. All the club whores do.

Anya might be a good lay, but I’m not in the habit of spending the night with anyone.

“I’m not a bad person, am I, Hols?” “Fuck, Zar, what’s happened?” I ignore her question. “I would have kept the baby if I could.” I will not cry.

King doesn’t know all the events of that night or about my abortion, and I don’t want him to
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"I'm not sure what's harder at this point: dealing with her attitude or keeping my eyes off her."

Nina Levine broke my heart in this forbidden romance. She dangled this amazing couple in front of me like a delicious treat and then told me they couldn't be together. What the WHAT? Of course, he would finally find 'the one' and she would be off-limits, right? Tell that to their hearts...

Not only is she the daughter of his president, but she's also broken. Being forced to watch and protect h
Robyn Corcoran
Reviewed for She’s a Lip Biter Blog
I have been very patient I’d just like to point out, waiting for this book, mind you what else could a reader do? 😆 Boy did my patience pay off with this fantastic story.

Fury, or Ryan Hayes as he was christened, and Zara King, stepdaughter of King, the president of the Sydney Storm MC, have always felt an attraction to each other. Not acting on this attraction is one of the hardest things they’ve ever done.

I love the way this author lulls you into the story th
Vi
Sep 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
War of Hearts has all the markers for things I enjoy: MC romance, forbidden love, an alpha man you can’t help but be attracted to and dangerous drama. The story starts when Zara is 18 and is the MC’s president’s step-daughter and Fury is tasked to keep an eye on her when her life is threatened . You can tell that there’s chemistry between these two, but he wasn’t allowed to do anything about because, hello, she’s the president’s daughter which means: OFF LIMITS. We get both Zara and Fury’s POV a ...more
Ria Alexander  - Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Fury and Zara ... Absolutely exceptional

WOW!!! I am literally at a loss for words. WOW!!! WAR OF HEARTS was absolutely EPIC!!! It is obvious that Nina Levine has put everything into the story of Zara King and Ryan "Fury" Hayes, and she has once again done it with class. Their story was so worth the wait. It was emotionally draining, heartbreaking, intense, sensual, dramatic and very violent. Nina's writing was beyond brilliant, it will pull you into her story and her characters into your heart.

Chanah Dickson (The Book Whisperer)
Dynamic! Explosive and heart wrenching but once again Nina Levine takes us on a rollercoaster ride through the wars of Storm Mc.

This war was a little closer to home for Zara and Fury they not only battled there own minds daily but the battle they put against there feelings for the sake of others time and time again tore me to shreds!

Zara was forced to show her vulnerable side which she’s always kept guarded it made my respect for her grown dramatically and by the end of the first few chapters
MissPetiteBrunetteBookBlog
Shelves: mc
You hit it out of the park with this one! What a wild ride!! When someone threatens King’s daughter Zara, He sends Fury to make sure she is safe. Fury doesn’t want to babysit his MC President’s daughter, but there might be another reason why this assignment is tough. Fury craves the one person he shouldn’t, you guessed it...Zara. Zara has her own secrets she is trying to fight. They act like they can’t stand each other but sometimes we hate the ones we want the most. Can they both find redemptio ...more
Copper78
Oct 18, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: mc
Clearly I'm in the minority here but I give zero fucks. Bear with me, there will be some spoilers and LOTS OF ANGRY ALL CAPS.

I thought Part 1 of the book was excessively BORING. Fury and Zara start out hating each other but then develop a slowwwww attraction. Literally nothing happens between them. Zara has emotional issues, Fury rescues her from a few juvenile situations like frat-ish parties. They kiss ONE time. Nothing else. But they are suddenly in lurve and want a future together for a sol
phoebess
Nov 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: reviews
I loved the part one of War of Hearts, it was the most unique take on a very hard topic I have ever read from Nina Levine.
Part two ruined it for me, that awesome feeling I got turned sour when I realized part two was just following the blurb. Step by step.
Connie
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Holy hell! This one hands down will always be a favorite. It’s one that you can’t put down and you don’t want it to end. Fury and Zara’s journey doesn’t come easy for so many reasons. A slow burning love that’s raw, passionate, intense. So many emotions and complications. Whew! Fury makes me want to bake a cake. He’s the kind of man that would make breaking King’s rules worth it. He’s a bossy, bada$$ guy but with the right touch of sweetness. Then we have a$$hole King who you can’t help but ...more
Elizabeth Clinton
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Storm is back with a vengeance and what an amazing ride this one was.
A lot is going down with The Storm MC but throw in a forbidden love and you have one heck of a story.
Fury is a loyal member of Storm and he will do whatever King asks of him but the one thing he does that is against all the rules is have an attraction to his daughter Zara but he is willing to take on the consequences when it comes to her.
Zara is a young woman who has been through so much in her life and trying to navigate thr
Book
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was honored to receive an ARC of War of Hearts.
OMG, just finished War of Hearts and am floored by the emotion I felt through the entire book. The PTSD featured in the book and the lack of emotional connection felt between Zara and her father hit way too close to home to me.
King is so protective of his family but seems not to know when to draw the line at interference. He almost ruins a relationship because of his possessiveness and his inability to let go of certain situations.
The love that Fu
Nicola
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I could not wait to read this! When Nina explained the delay for this release because the story wasn’t working and she needed to rewrite, I just knew it would be an epic tale.
And my goodness was it ever!!
The passion and pain Fury and Zara go through was just ARRGGHH!! So beautifully written!
I loved the action in this story too, a true MC story with a great balance of alpha-gravely voiced-hot as sin male with a strong-yet-relatable female mixed in with some graphic action makes this an absolute
Jessica Alcazar
I was mesmerized by every single word and every single moment of Zara and Fury. JESUS, I was glued to my kindle for hours without a single break except when my mind went blank and I utter what the actual fuck when I flipped the page and I read Part 2 four years later. um, whaaaaat just happened?!

SO, now you know this story is told in two parts LOL and most of the time, at least in my experience, when I read these types of stories (divided in parts) its because we’re being told about someone’s pa
Robin
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was so worth the wait.
It’s amazing to me how much Zara has grown up since we first met her in King’s books. When we first met her she was going through such a difficult age and giving Lily such a hard time that I wondered what kind of woman she would grow up to be.
Jump ahead 4 years and you meet an 18 yr old woman who has gone through some traumatic events and trying to navigate who she is and all her emotions.
Enter Fury. Omg what can I say about Fury. The man was totally hot, totally alpha
Charlene
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I get so engrossed with Nina Levine’s biker men, it’s hard to put these books down! Fury is no exception to Nina’s sexy bossy alpha men. The sweet side they have for the women who own their hearts is swoon worthy.

Zara is King’s stepdaughter, and if you’re at all familiar with King from other Sydney Storm MC books, you’ll know that she’s definitely off limits. Fury is a hard and violent man who has been given the task of keeping an eye on Zara, but it’s when he finds he can’t keep his eyes off o
Alannah
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jenny
War of Hearts is book two in the Storm MC Reloaded series by Nina Levine. Fury bodyguard to King, the president of Storm MC and one of his job is to look after his daughter Zara. Zara was having problems couping with trauma. Fury was able to get Zara to open up to him about her problems. However, in the process, Fury and Zara fellow in love. The readers of War of Hearts will continue to follow Fury and Zara to see what happens.

War of Hearts is the first book I have read of Nina Levine, and I enj
Madelyn Barrios
Jun 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy HOTNESS Nina has done it again. Fury has officially become my favorite Storm man. This story was full of action, love, heartbreak and the usual storm men hotness. This is Zara and Fury's story and oh what a story it was. Zara suffered a traumatic event that has changed her life and made her live in fear. Fury is all MAN yet kind, loving and attentive when it comes to Zara....too bad she is forbidden. Zara is his Presidents daughter which means hands off. Fury struggles with following his he ...more
Rebecca
Dec 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet hot and sexy

Oooh my I can never get enough of Nina's books now Fury and Zara daughter of King are trying to work how to work, there's bumpy roads ahead for these two will they get there happy ever after?

There's passion heat heartache family and love 🔥🔥🔥🏍🏍🏍❤❤❤
E Loprete
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
War of Hearts is a brillant addition to the Storm series that will not disappoint your readers. Well done Nina, this story about Fury and Zara was emotional and at times heart breaking but well worth the wait. You will be taken on an emotional ride that is filled with suspense, drama, action, violence and so much passion as you follow Fury and Zara's forbidden love story. Danger now surrounds Zara and Fury as King has told Fury that he needs to protect her against her wishes, but Fury is told on ...more
Jan
Oct 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited, mc
A forbidden MC Romance, what a dilemma when you fall for the Prez's daughter.

WAR OF HEARTS is a book of two halves, the first being a young Zara who has fallen for one of her stepfather's men which is Fury.
Fury is given responsibility to look out for Zara following a threat and the two become close. Like all bikers in this series Fury is one sexy alpha, bossy with a cool demeanor and even though he tries to fight off his attraction towards Zara he fails and they become closer.
Just when you thi
Wendy Hodges
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow what a ride! A real roller coaster of emotions, turmoil, tension and violence in this deep story. Gosh I felt for Zara and Fury, attraction and strong friendship build a great base for more...
The club has so much going on as well.both charters are up against it and it's all hands on deck. This book is in two parts but don't be put off by that, both are intense but oh so good. I sat up late reading about 3 /4 of this book before my eyes gave up on me, I didn't want to put it down and hated t
FunUndertheCovers
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow...unputdownable! This book is an angsty, steamy, forbidden, slow burn with some major push and pull.

I get so engrossed with Nina Levine’s biker men, life gets put on hold! Fury is no exception to Nina’s sexy bossy alpha men. The sweet side they have for the women who own their hearts is swoon worthy.

Loz
Aug 22, 2019 rated it liked it
2.75 rounding up to 3 stars

The first half of this book was everything! but then we had a sudden time jump which nobody saw coming and it because of this we lost 4 years and a lot of the feelings the start of the book had. I felt like so much was glossed over.. I kinda felt cheated. That time jump and the second half of this book was jolting and a complete disservice to what the first half of the book had built up. Will continue with the series but I’m a bit disappointed in this one.
Angela  Wilson
Aug 21, 2019 rated it liked it
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Gunner (Satan's Fury- Memphis #5)
  • Gus (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #6)
  • Rider (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis #7)
  • Prospect (Satan's Fury MC-Memphis)
  • Hammer (Evil Dead MC, #10)
  • T-Bone (Satan's Fury-Memphis #9)
  • Taking Her Down (Savage Brothers 2nd Generation, #1)
  • Fury (Savage Brothers MC: Tennessee Chapter, #4)
  • Flame (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #1)
  • Zero Apologies (Lost Kings MC Book, #14)
  • White Lies (Lost Kings MC, #15)
  • Love, Loyalty & Mayhem
  • Shadow's Surrender (Insurgents MC #14)
  • Wildfire (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #3)
  • Chaos (Kings of Carnage MC, #1)
  • Burn (Men of Inked: Heatwave, #2)
  • Every Little Thing (Bayou Devils MC #7)
  • Little Jack (Hell's Handlers MC #6)
ESCAPE WITH AN ALPHA

USA Today Bestselling Author Nina Levine is an Aussie author who writes alphas with a side of dirty and sassy women who don't hand their hearts over easily.

When she isn't creating with words, she loves to create with paint and paper. Often though, she can be found curled up with a good book and some chocolate.

Amazon
Website
News
Facebook
Reader Group

NINA'S LATE

Storm MC Reloaded (3 books)
  • Hurricane Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded #1)
  • Battle Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded, #3)