Start by marking “Willow Bloom and the Dream Keepers” as Want to Read:
Willow Bloom and the Dream Keepers

Willow Bloom and the Dream Keepers

Willow Bloom’s biggest challenge is to organise her thirteenth birthday party. However, a walk in the woods near her home provides some big surprises – a mystical guardian from another world, a magical forest, and the discovery that her parents are part of a secret order that protects dreams. With the discovery comes a calling. A prophecy tells of a young one who can push ...more
Published October 9th 2018 by Hookline Books

To ask other readers questions about Willow Bloom and the Dream Keepers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Willow Bloom and the Dream Keepers

Start your review of Willow Bloom and the Dream Keepers
Shalini
Sep 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Willow Bloom, a few days prior to her 13th birthday, discovers the secrets of her life. She is the Light Keeper, the Awakened, who is supposed to maintain light flow between Earth and the Dream Keepers' world, Thera. A pathway which keeps the dreams of humans alive so that they are a potential to become real, for humanity to progress and grow.

Willow is given the book TriGamon to understand, training at the Academy, a necklace with the crystal called TriVrata, and a Light helper called Hugo. Thi
M.T. DeSantis
I received this book for an honest review. All opinions expressed are my own.

Read an excerpt and follow the Goddess Fish book tour here.
This is a lovely fantasy for early teen/middle-grade readers. The concept behind this book warmed my heart—keepers tasked with the safekeeping of human dreams and ambition. I feel like we can all lose sight of dreams at one point or other, and the message here—stay to the light—is wonderful.
Willow is a great leading character. She’s smart and strong but not afr
Christine Antosca
Dec 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rockstar-books
Your ultimate dreams in life will come true in Willow Bloom and the Dream Keepers a fantasy novel by E.V. Farrell where an ordinary soon to be 13-year-old girl’s life is turned around when she discovers she is anything but ordinary.

Who doesn’t know what it’s like to be almost 13 and wanting to plan the most perfect birthday? After all, you only become a teenager once in your life. That’s why Willow was my favorite character in this book. She thought she was ordinary until one walk in the woods c
Bree Pye
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dystopian, fantasy
I'm a little shocked I even finished this thing, awful as it was. So many editing misses, like THEN instead of THAN... yeah, THAT basic. Additionally, this was sort of a Sci-Fi Harry Potter meets Indiana Jones build, that used the most predictable formulaic plot twists out there with half the cleverness or flow of what's already out there.

Skip it. I hate to say that about a new author. But this was terrible.
Amy Paul
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it! Perfect for young readers wanting a relevant, uplifting book that dances between modern day and fantasy. Willow is a relatable, lifelike character grappling with backing herself confidently and believing in the world beyond the norms of a young girl's life. I highly recommend this book and have bought it for a few of my young reading friends. Keeping the magic alive and helping to believe. Perfect combo!
Amy Paul
Oct 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Chelsea Taylor
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Willow Bloom and the Dream Keepers is a fabulous read for young adults and adults alike. My 12 year old daughter and I both enjoyed it immensely; actually, once I started reading, I couldn't put it down. The author draws you and leaves you wanting more. Just the right mix of fantasy and inspiration. It will definitely be an easy Christmas gift for few people that I know. Can't wait for book two!
Imran Khan
Dec 11, 2018
Sandy Shin
Nov 24, 2018
Jocelyn Meyer
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
A thought provoking read which introduces or reminds the reader of the dynamic importance of imagining your wishes. The Author is strong on explaining complex metaphysical concepts in simple terms. The honing of the main characters ability to focus also transfers to the reader highlighting the importance of this book. The pace of the story picked up, as needed, towards the closing chapters and left this reader eagerly awaiting a sequel.
I give the book 4 stars.
Kelly Lyn
rated it it was ok
Dec 12, 2018
Jan farnworth
Dec 14, 2018
Cath
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I LOVED IT!! Such a lovely premise of a strong-willed young teen who nevertheless has a strong and loving relationship with her parents and is open to new things and adventures.
As the mother of a (at times) painfully shy daughter, it's nice to read something with a strong, young female lead character.

The whole idea of our dreams - not the sleep-type, but our life-desires-type - being under threat and the hidden machinations that exist to protect them is a great way to teach kids about the diffe
Angela Van Der Linden
Rina
Hellen Anderson
is currently reading it
Nov 09, 2018
Elizabeth Farrell currently resides in rural Gippsland, Victoria Australia, where she lives with her husband and two sons.

Her inspiration behind her first book, Willow Bloom And The Dream Keepers, comes from her desire to write a book that inspired our next generation of people. With so many dystopian views and stories out there, she felt it was important to portray a more hopeful future.

One morni