Start by marking “No Tomorrow (All the Tomorrows, #1)” as Want to Read:
No Tomorrow (All the Tomorrows, #1)

No Tomorrow

(All the Tomorrows #1)

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  10,305 ratings  ·  1,949 reviews
The people we love are thieves.
They steal our hearts. They steal our breath.
They steal our sanity.
And we let them.
Over and over and over again.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

They say you never forget your first love.
Mine was a homeless musician who wandered straight into my soul.

He was my first everything. And fourteen years later, I still can't get him out of my
Published September 13th 2018

·  10,305 ratings  ·  1,949 reviews

Start your review of No Tomorrow (All the Tomorrows, #1)
Carian Cole
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote
No Tomorrow is coming SEPTEMBER 13!

You'll need tissues. And a rugged case for your Kindle, because you might throw it.

This is a new standalone, not part of my current series, coming in 2018.

* Sign up for updates, excerpts, and release alert:
click here to subscribe!

No Tomorrow be available in paperback and audiobook.
Kim
Christy
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Christy by: Jennifer Kyle
5+ stars!!

photo IMG_2430_zpswlantv0u.png

“I know, Piper. Your heart is my home. The way you look at me, the way you make me feel, is my home.”

No Tomorrow. If you haven’t read this book, drop whatever your doing or whatever your reading and pick it up. This book… I read it 2 weeks ago and have been trying to find the words to review it ever since. This book was completely off my radar and by a new to me author, but I have this friend that insisted I read it before the end of the year. She knows me all too wel
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

THIS BY FAR IS ONE OF MY MOST FAVOURITE BOOKS OF 2018

MY REVIEW: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

NO TOMORROW: Is a full length, standalone, romance novel by Carian Cole. This is Blue and Piper’s story. Be aware going into this that it touches on sensitives issues such as drug abuse, depression and mental illness.

This starts off with Piper at twenty-one years old and what you’d term a good girl, hardworking, caring, loving and easily pleased, worki
Chelsea Humphrey
"And then there was you,
Slayer of my heart,
The one I would destroy,
Keeper of my heart.

You came like a dream, and I snuffed you out.
I'd love you if I could, but I don't know how.
I just don't know how baby.

I'll make you cry, I'll make you sigh,
and you'll beg for more.
Slayer of my heart,
Sweet as sugar,
Sexy as sin.
You're just my everything.

Then there was you,
Keeper of my heart,
Wish of my soul.
Don't ever leave, baby, and I'll never let you go.

Just like that, there was you.
Keeper of my heart...wish o
moretomary
Aug 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
It’s 12:40am and I just finished reading the last page. I’m staring out at the night sky trying to understand the emotions this book made me feel.

It’s honest, raw and powerful.
I’m touched by how real this book felt, so many topics and situations that so many of us face are written within these pages.

Love isn’t perfect, it’s not meant to be that’s the beauty behind it. This book was phenomenal.
Isabella. R
4 Different Degrees of Love Stars ⭐

No Tomorrow was epic. From past to present, we learn how destructive real love can be. There is no avoiding all the bad decisions made by Blue and Piper along the way, and it will leave you emotionally drained. Even though their love is pure, the toxicity is stifling.

His melancholy smile carries a hint of sensuality. He’s like an eclipse—simultaneously dark and light, and not safe to look at for too long without suffering a burn.

Falling in love with a homeless
Sera
2/5 stars

This review contains some spoilers.

I feel like the odd duckling in between all these 5 star ratings. I was so looking forward to this one. It sounded very good. And it was in some ways. The writing is excellent. That was not my issue with the book.

Mostly, I think this book isn't for everyone. I'm not sure if it's a book for me. I didn't find their love connection all that epic. It was mostly toxic, wrong, unrealistic and potentially dangerous. I feel like this one of those books that
Jennifer Kyle
Sep 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
6 STARS!!!

"You falling in love with me will destroy us both.”

description

Carian Cole brought the FEELS this year and she’s even listed this book on Kindle Unlimited. I have never read this author before and I certainly didn't expect to be hit this hard by the story.

description

Falling in love with a homeless hero is weirdly nothing new for this reader. I actually have meet a few like in Poughkeepsie and One Day Soon both unforgettable stories.

The fall is amazing when characters connect on such an immeasureable
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"There's no Rehab program for LOVE"
Absolutely. Or we'd all be institutionalized that's for sure. Wearing straight jackets no less!!
Be prepared to have a stack of tissues and order a giant bottle of wine, because this book is simply mayhem for the hearts. Hauntingly passionate and stunning in revelations, the book was like a sledgehammer to my heart, kept pummeling even when I was down. A major Cryfest that simply can be summed up as a tragic love story of the girl who eats lunch in the pa
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Sep 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-favorites, arc
Its 3:00am and I just finished this book. It was epic, heartbreaking, beautiful, devastating, addictive and one of my favorite books of 2018.

Blue and Piper are soulmates. Since the first moment they see each other they know there’s a special bond between them. It was so beautiful seeing them fall in love and so heartbreaking when that love at times wasn’t enough. This book touches on some heavy subjects like drug abuse and mental illness, but it does so in a realistic, compelling way. It was ha
NMmomof4
3.5 Stars

Overall Opinion: I tried really hard just to skim most reviews because of the author's warning that this is best read when going in blind. I agree -- I think that you really should go into this without knowing much about it to get the full depth of feelings for what goes on! That being said, I know that I sometimes ignore those warnings and appreciate the spoilers when I am worried about a particular book -- so I will provide my usual spoiler tags, but I'll also add another one for thi
Bex (Beckie Bookworm)
6a7184b3fe1c5897068af0bf68a02197

5 Stars
Arc Book Review
Release Date-13/9/18

I don't even know where to start with this review; my heads in a complete spin analyzing and thinking on the events that have transpired so vividly before my very eyes but one thing I do no from the bottom of my very soul that this for me was probably, in my opinion, the most real and raw story that Carian Cole has ever narrated.
I have read a lot from this author and every book I have ever opened of hers has touched me in some way, shape or form "No Tomo
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
LIVE AMAZON https://amzn.to/2QjRkE8

❤5 STARS❤

What a ride, such a unique and original story!No Tomorrow isn't simply a romance, it is so much more!Carian Cole delivers an emotional,heartwarming,intense and sweet story.I was hooked from the beginning and read it in one sitting.

description

“Our love may be unexpected and flawed, but it’s ours. That’s all that matters.”

Piper and Blue took me to an emotional roller coast.I loved them and I wanted to see them happy and together.The romance is heavy with angst an
Jen
Jan 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-favorites
O...M...G!! THIS book! This has to be one of the best books I’ve read in a long time. It’s definitely one I won’t forget. It took all of my feelings, ripped them out of my chest and then put them back, TWICE! I am wrecked, but in the best possible way. I will definitely be re-reading this book. WOW!
D.L. Howe
May 05, 2021 rated it really liked it
Honestly, I sort of hate this book. It’s too close to home, too much like real life. I read to escape reality and this was just one hard hit after another. Be that as it may I can’t deny that it’s soul consuming.

It’s raw and toxic and heartbreaking. And yes it was beautiful but I was just so fed up with Blue’s behavior it was hard to fall in love with their story.

Mental health and addiction is always a hard road to travel. Not just for the individual effected but for everyone in their life. No
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
5 « not for everyone » stars
“But what we have is a real love. It’s dark, and ugly; raw and passionate. It brings pain and it brings happiness and everything in between. This love—our love—is a love that never dies. It withers in the dark and comes back to life again under bright moments even stronger than it was before.”

Warning : this book touches on some sensitive subjects so read with caution like drug abuse and mental illness.

This is the third time that I try to wri
Kathy Reader
Sep 06, 2018 rated it it was ok
I'm a huge Carian Cole fan and I love her style of writing and the way she developes her characters. She really makes you fall in love with her heroes and heroines. I was so excited to read a new book from her.

This book is a departure from those that fans of Carian Cole have come to love.

This novel involves heavy subjects and Piper's and Blue's love story evolves over more then a decade in its making. With Blue in and out of her life over that span.

I loved their beginning and I really could feel
Rachel Reads Ravenously
2 stars

I am going to have a hard time expressing my feelings over this book. I picked it up because many of my book friends loved it and whenever that happens I want to read that book asap. I’m also about trying new authors and supporting new voices and I wanted to see what Cole was all about.

That being said…….. this book really was not for me. I don’t exactly know how to express my feelings about this book without giving away massive spoilers. I do think this book should be read blind and for
Mira☁️
Mar 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Blog
I read this book in just 2 days. This book is amazing and I just couldn’t put it down. I was crying at 4 am finishing this book.

This book is about Piper and blue. when they first met blue was a homeless musician and piper saw him every day at the park and they get to know each other and suddenly he broke her heart and left her and after years she listened to him on the radio and he became a famous rockstar, the story continues from here.

Craiana Cole knows how to write an emotional love story
Lisa the book CREEP
Feb 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
4 Ladybugs myth stars 👐

Personally i don't understand abusers & addicts but Evan is more than that. Behind his addiction is a child suffered from trauma.

And Piper is so patient and an example of love conquers all. I am so in awe of her.

The issues in this book are so much more.I cried, i laughed, i fell in love and out of love.

And the whole time when i was reading about the band and Blue's songs, the tracks from Kurt Cobain was repeating in my mind.
I am a sensitive bitch when it comes to singers a
Drey
This book is so frustrating, aggravating and damn stressful. But I loved this book so much! The story has 15 years span of difficult events. It is really a long time, but Piper and Blue's love for each other never ceases, which I adored! Piper is one of my favourite heroine so far. She has the strength and tenaciousness to never give up in their relationship despite of experiencing very hard times. Overall, I absolutely enjoyed this book! Worth reading, worth crying for. I give it 5 PIPER Stars! ...more
Jessica
Jul 19, 2022 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rockstar-romance
TW for drug addiction, drug abuse, mental illness, suicide, death of a pet

This book is so hard for me to rate and discuss. It's a heavy book that takes a very long journey with our characters. But I didn't absolutely love the romance. Sure, I was invested in this story and how these characters were going to find their happily ever after. But the heroine was a little too naive for me. She turned a blind eye to the hero's problems and let the hero really push her around. She broke down so
❤️ Nanda ❤️
Jul 03, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: audible
Pics-Art-09-06-04-52-19

🎧 Audiobook Review 🎧

I don't even know how to explain this book in one spoiler free review...
I don't know what I was feeling after I've finished...
I don't know any how's or any why's
I didn't even knew how to rate it!
I'm actually quite numb right now.

It's not that this book messed with my emotions in some personal level... Not at all. But at the same time, I was really invested into their lives.

This book is huge, but it's filled with pain, heartbreak, struggle, loyalty, drama, love, passi
Julia
Sep 17, 2018 marked it as stay-away-from-bad-plot-or-cheating
Fuck the secret baby trope.
Another 2018 disappointment to the growing larger-by-the-day pile.
Natalie  ~ The Biblioholic
Sep 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary
If memories had a flavor, ours would be salt and blood.

The story of Piper and Blue was gritty and raw! Their journey was filled with pain and torment but the bursts of joy and harmony made every bit of anguish easier to endure. I'm not sure if I would have ever put myself in Piper's position when it came to Blue and had to try very hard to understand why she was doing what she was. I loved that she was able to see beyond his circumstances and was drawn to the beautiful man he really was. It
nikki
Sep 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I finished NO TOMORROW last night, and I’m still not over it. In fact, I don’t think I will ever be over it. I decided I needed to take some time to process what I had read and try to find the right words to do the story, and Carian, justice, but in all honesty, I’m not entirely sure that anything I say could adequately convey how special this book is.
NO TOMORROW is a beautiful, heart-breaking, epic love story, that at times is brutally honest about issues such as drug abuse and mental health;
Carla Bulian
Aug 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What a book!
I cried a lot with this story and the characters wow! It was very hard to live with this condition especially with the love ones.
It’s worth the reading!
warhawke
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person – Partially dual, mostly female
Rating:

Piper Karel was a young woman on the cusp of independence. Being shy and awkward, she preferred to spend her time alone getting lost in her books. But her calm daily routine was disrupted when a sexy stranger immersed himself into her heart.

Evan (Blue) Von Bleu refused to be tethered to the ground. Craving his freedom, he chose a path that served his needs. When he got a taste of something else,
Renee
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was ok
DNF

I know A LOT of people are loving this book.. but sadly it’s not for me. I really tried push through it but I had zero connection with the heroine. I couldn’t wrap my head around her decisions. This book made me feel... I don’t know... but I didn’t like it. On a plus side, the writing was good. It’s the story that didn’t sit well with me.
Ashes & Embers Ba...: * No Tomorrow Buddy Read 19 14 Jan 17, 2021 08:00PM
Download {PDF}[EPUB] No Tomorrow eBook 3 103 Oct 11, 2018 06:51PM

• June First
  • The Words
  • Still Beating
  • The Wrong Heart
  • Sweet Dandelion
  • Forget Me Not
  • Welcome to the Dark Side (The Fallen Men, #2)
  • Darling Venom
  • Hush, Hush
  • Hello Stranger
  • The Confidence of Wildflowers
  • Lotus
  • The Resurrection of Wildflowers (Wildflower Duet, #2)
  • Praise (Salacious Players Club, #1)
  • Inked in Lies (The Fallen Men, #5)
  • Ci vediamo domani se non piove
  • Between Us
  • Move the Stars (Something in the Way, #3)
See top shelves…
I have a passion for the bad boys, those covered in tattoos, sexy smirks, ripped jeans, fast cars, motorcycles and of course, the sweet girls that try to tame them and win their hearts. My debut series, Ashes & Embers, follows the lives of rock band members as they find, and sometimes lose, the loves of their lives.

My first novel in the Ashes & Embers series, Storm, was published in September of 2

All the Tomorrows (2 books)
  • Wish of My Heart (All the Tomorrows, #2)

News & Interviews

August has arrived with plenty of interesting destinations for the discerning summer reader—from spooky offshore islands to an...
“Don’t give up baby, I took a walk, but I didn’t run away.” 20 likes