Start by marking “Sin City Vows” as Want to Read:
Sin City Vows

Sin City Vows

Childhood crush. Shrewd businessman. Billionaire playboy.

Totally off-limits.

Lauren Hart is escaping trouble, not starting more. But her new boss’s son, Christian Breedlove, is too tempting to resist. Christian wants no strings attached, so Lauren tries to ignore the simmering passion between them. But when the fiancé Lauren fled appears in Sin City, the runaway bride cla
Published March 5th 2019 by Harlequin Desire

To ask other readers questions about Sin City Vows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sin City Vows

Maria Rose
Sin City Vows by Zuri Day is a sexy romance featuring close family ties and a couple who have to get over some minor hurdles to get their happy ending.

When Christian Breedlove, new president of his family’s hotel conglomerate receives a jet from his wealthy family for his birthday, he gets an extra surprise. A childhood friend has tagged along for the ride and she’s all grown up!

Lauren Hart hasn’t seen much of the Breedlove family since her younger days but her crush on older teenager Christian
Timitra
I liked certain aspects of Sin City Vows but some of the word choices especially in the sex scenes took me out of the story and affected my overall enjoyment of it. I'm looking forward to reading more by this author.

Copy won in a contest hosted by author
EuroHackie
Its not often that I read books and feel musical inspiration, but that's exactly what happened with this one. Two songs swirled in my head as I made my way through this novel: Hungry and Tension from Fergie's 2017 album Double Dutchess, both of which are filled with delicious tension and ambition.

This book was straight-up wonderful. It wasn't just a billionaire hero and a Cinderella heroine: it was the setting (Las Vagas, Rome, London, Djibouti), it was the secondary characters (the Breedlove f
Charles  T. G. Clarke
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction
This book is complete trash.

But I loved it. The ridiculous names, the absurd conversations, the hundreds of sex scenes, the abrupt resolutions that in the normal world would take years to achieve, I love it all. It's derivative and regurgitates many tired tropes, enjoyable for all that.

Trigger-warning: There's an insane amount of sexual objectification in this book and many others in the Mills & Boon series. Which was kind of refreshing. At the time of reviewing, there is much shaming of the
Angela Anderson
Mar 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sin City Vows is a hot, sassy, captivating read. Zuri Day holds nothing back in her beautiful craft of writing to bring the fire and create a headlining introduction of the Breedlove family. Starting with Christian Breedlove and Lauren Hart, this fast pace page-turner captures your attention and keeps you turning the page one after the other. The words on the pages create an atmosphere that quickly sucks you into a roller coaster ride of high fashion, lavish trips, high roller society activities ...more
Alice
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great storyline and character roster!

The famous Breedloves does everything on a grand scale so it stands to reason this story began with a birthday gift to the oldest Breedlove son the rest of us can only fantasize about. The budding love between the birthday man and one of the daughter's of his mother's childhood friend was fraught with many issues due to how he Christian had been misused by former lovers causing Lauren to be in the perpetual doghouse when she lied about their relationship to g
Dj
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Childhood crush. Shrewd businessman. Billionaire playboy. Totally off-limits. Lauren Hart (PR) is escaping trouble, an ex who is trying to force her into marriage, not starting more. But her new boss Victoria Breelove’s son, Christian Breedlove, is too tempting to resist. Christian wants no strings attached, so does Lauren but she tries to ignore the simmering passion between them. But when the fiancé Lauren fled appears in Sin City, blackmailing her father with jail time, the runaway bride clai ...more
Tracy Hale
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An enjoyable book!

Zuri Day did a great job with this book. I love her style of writing. Christian Breedlove and Lauren Hart have hot chemistry together and what better place than Sin City to have them come together. Sin City Vows touches on a lot of emotions and is very enjoyable.
Latasha Martin
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Unexpected Love

Christian was not expecting to see Lauren on his thirtieth birthday nor was he expecting to fall madly in love with her but both happened. Lauren was running from family drama and ended up running into the arms of her childhood crush. I'm glad that they got their HEA in the end.
Carla wynn
Mar 10, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Best Laid Plans

Zuri Day’s books are always page turners. The characters are well developed and interesting. The supporting character always leave you wanted to know more. Ready for Book 2 in this series.
Reese Ryan
Apr 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Zuri Day brings the heat and desire

In her first Desire title, Zuri Day brings the heat in this sizzling friends to lovers romance set among glamor, luxury, and high fashion in Vegas and on the Breedlove family's vast estate.
CaroMommie
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lauren and Christian got some thangs going on y’all, and it is not to be missed. The Breedlove’s are going to be the next great thing for our #Shero, Zuri Day.

I think you will thoroughly enjoy this book, so treat yourself :-).
Carolyn J.
May 09, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good good story

The author has a reputation for telling a compelling story. She did it again with this Sin City saga. I liked Christian and held a special place for Lauren. The happily for now ending was a good way to leave them. For now.
W.
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
WOW

Great story. Quick read. Once I started I could not stop. Last Vegas at its best. Power couple who survive the odds.
Michelle
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019-books
Really enjoyed this book!!
Toni
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romantic-fiction
Love it. I can't wait for the next one! Lauren has a lot on her mind, maybe Christian can help her get through it. Christian is leery of relationships, but is drawn to Lauren.
Shavonna Futrell
Mar 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: name-challenge
Lauren Hart is running from a troubled situation when she runs right into the arms of Christian Breedlove the person she has had a crush on since her childhood. will the situation she is running from land her in even deeper trouble when she decides to tell her ex that she is married.

Sin City Vows is full of passion, heat and lies and you know what they always say what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. I enjoyed Lauren and Christian's story and i am patiently waiting for the next book in the serie
Carolyn
Mar 11, 2019
Myrlita Clark
Mar 08, 2019
thelma jones
rated it did not like it
Apr 18, 2019
Apr 22, 2019
Gabr'L Stackhouse
Mar 24, 2019
Harlequin Desire:...: Sin City Vows by Zuri Day 1 2 Mar 01, 2019 05:09AM
Zuri Day is a hopeful romantic. She believes in happy endings, half-full glasses and dreams coming true. That's why she's thrilled to be a contributing writer to this genre...one of her favorites!

Zuri doesn't remember exactly how old she was when she picked up her first romance novel, but she does remember it was love at first sight. "It was probably a Harlequin," she recalled during a recent inte
“And did she want to be with a man who couldn’t forgive, forget and move on?” 0 likes