Start by marking “Anything for His Baby” as Want to Read:
Anything for His Baby

Anything for His Baby

(Crimson, Colorado #11)

Shep Bennett would do anything for his daughter...

Even fall in love!

Shep Bennett's as smooth as they come...except when it comes to his new daughter. Paige Harper has the magic touch with the traumatized toddler, so she strikes a bargain. She'll care for Rosie, if Shep will let her run the inn he bought out from under her family. But will Paige be able to keep her hear
Published February 19th 2019 by Harlequin Special Edition

Start your review of Anything for His Baby
Elaine
This is a lovely, sweet romance. Shep Bennett has moved into town to be nearer to his family after discovering he’s a father. His young daughter, Rosie, has been left with him by her mother who hadn’t previously told him she was even pregnant. The child is traumatized by events in her life and Shep is struggling to cope. He’s in town to work on a construction project, part of which involves him buying the Bumblebee Bed and Breakfast – the place that Paige Harper’s Gran owned and ran. Now Paige’s ...more
Lana
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Michelle Major is an automatic buy for me, and I have been anxiously waiting for Shep and Paige's story! Rosie, Shep's daughter, steals the show, and with both Shep and Paige wanting what's best for her, what could go wrong? Everything! With their dreams goals standing between them, I couldn't see how these two were going to get their HEA. The characters are well developed, the banter delightful, and the sexual tension sizzles. I highly recommend this next addition to the Crimson Colorado series ...more
Olivia
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: other-reviews
“Anything for His Baby” pulls you immediately into the story as Paige is surprised in the Bumblebee Inn she is working on by the selling realtor and the buyer, Shep (who happens to be devastatingly handsome). Paige’s grandmother used to run the Inn, and when she died, she left it to Paige’s mother, who was completely uninterested in it. Paige’s mother agreed to let Paige fix it up and reopen it, but has now changed her mind and sold it- even though Paige is about ready to reopen.

Shep plans to te
Carol Cassada
Oct 17, 2019 rated it really liked it
Anything For His Baby follows the story of Shep Bennett and Paige Harper.

Paige is trying to restore her grandmother’s inn and keep it in business, but Shep has his sights on buying the inn to make room for a new ski resort. Yet, Shep’s plans go awry when he has trouble with his daughter Rosie. The little girl is giving Shep fits and drives away all the nannies, but Paige is the only one who can calm the baby. Shep and Paige strike a deal, she agrees to help him with Rosie if he’ll reconsider his
Lynn Reynolds
Rating: 4.5 Stars

Paige Harper will have you laughing right from the start. Shepherd “Shep” Bennett is a man who will do whatever it takes to get his way. Our third character is the one that you’ll look forward getting to know every chance you get. She doesn’t always say anything but her actions will tug at your heart.

We have a single man finding his way around a world that changed in an instant. He now has a child to be responsible for. It was interesting to watch how he would adjust things to m
Jackie Wright
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This may be book 11 in the Crimson, Colorado Series but I can assure you this book can be read as a stand-alone, I know this because I haven’t read the others in this series yet and I adored this book.
This is a romance story that will warms your heart, it’s a sweet loveable romance with characters t you will fall in love with. This is Shep and Paige’s story but for me the star of the show was Rosie who is Shep’s daughter, both Shep and Paige want the best for this adorable little girl who hasn’t
Becky
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, contemporary
Reviewed on my blog, Becky on Books, on 3/12/19.

Anything for His Baby is a sweet romance, for all that Paige and Shep's relationship starts on the antagonistic side. Things are complicated by the fact that Paige is the only other person in Crimson that Shep's daughter Rosie will tolerate--he needs a nanny, she needs a chance to make the B&B that Shep purchased out from under her work, so they make an arrangement...or do they?

Of course complications galore abound, and their HEA looks to be in dan
Crystal
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shep’s got a problem and has finally figured out a solution to it. You see, he’s got custody of his daughter, the one he knew nothing about until a phone call came one day from the baby’s mom, an actress. She’s going out of the country to film and can’t take the baby with her. Shep’s solution? Make a deal with Paige Harper, the woman still in the inn he just purchased. He agrees that he will let her run the inn if she takes care of his daughter Rosie.
I didn’t have high hopes going into this sto
Lynn Brooks
Feb 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great return to Crimson, Colorado! A visit to this series is always sweet, heartwarming and yummy. The characters were well developed and easy to like and each had their own back story to bring into the mix of it all to keep our attention throughout. Really enjoyed!

Shepherd Bennett is feeling his way through his new life as a single dad to a precious little girl. He might not have known about her for several months, but now that he does, there's nothing he wouldn't do to make the world right f
Amanda
Jul 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This swoon-worthy story and its characters stole my heart. Michelle Major is one of my fave Harlequin Special Edition authors. Her books have always held a place on my bookshelf. I was swept up in tides of heartfelt emotion and memorable scenes reading her current release, Anything for His Baby. Shep is a dreamboat with a heart of gold. His protective nature is in full swing when it comes to his baby girl, Rosie. Sexy!

Paige is a goddess. I cheered on her every step of the way and when her attrac
Sassy Southern
Jun 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my first time reading one of Michelle Major's books. I loved this book. It's about a man who was a womanizer and very unsettled but loved his job and the company he started. Shep was very surprised when one of the woman he slept with shows up with his 3 year old daughter. Now he doesn't know what to do. She doesnt like anyone and he needs help especially since he is on a new job and comes face to faces with the woman whose home and life he's ripping out from under her. His daughter loves ...more
Diana
Apr 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Anything For His Baby By Michelle Major.
Paige Harper and Shep Bennett are the main characters as well as Rosie Shep's daughter.
Shep hires Paige to be Rosie's temporary nanny. Shep is there to buy her inn the Bumblebee and turn into a ski slope. Paige is trying to save her property and agrees to take care of Rosie in exchange for him giving her time to save the property. They end of falling in love and working things out. I really enjoyed this book and recommend to anyone looking for a great book
Toni
Feb 10, 2019 rated it really liked it
Michelle Major’s latest Crimson Colorado Book, Anything for His Baby, is a definite read. Shep’s daughter Rosie totally steals the show in this book. She’s that delightful paper toddler that is easy to control and everyone loves. She’s integral to Shep and Paige’s happiness and makes the story so much richer. It is fun to watch her overcome her shyness and become more outgoing. Once I started I definitely didn’t want to put this book down.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this title.
Dawn Foster
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Anything for His Baby is the first book by this author that I have had the pleasure of reading. I found the characters in her book full of life and was drawn in to their world. I loved reading and following Shep and Paige's story. I especially found Shep's daughter, Rosie, to be adorable in how she helps bring these two people together.
Dyan Carness
Feb 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes I wonder how this author has enough room in her head for all of her great characters. Then I realize what a fun place to be, as she has created a wonderful place in Crimson.
There’s nothing like an adorable toddler and a doting dad yo make a great happily ever after! I highly recommend this book as a stand alone or even better as a continuation of the Crimson series!
Jamie
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Amazingly sweet read I did not want to put down!

Author Michelle Major brings you back to Crimson Colorado to fall in love with Paige Harper and and Shep Bennett.
Page Harper is a sweet and strong woman with the dreams of reopening an iconic bed and breakfast. However, developer Shep Bennett has a different idea for the same location. Can they find a compromise?
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Mar 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cassie
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love strong men who feel's totally inadequate to care of their child on their own especially after discovering he was a father. Enter a determined woman who has the will to overcome her fears after a devastating illness in her youth and you have a wonderful story of love, family and redemption. This is definitely a must read.
Elizabeth
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Michelle Major never disappoints! I fell head over heels in love with this book!

Her characters are so relatable and so lovable! I always feel so much affection for them. I found myself reading with such a huge smile on my face.

So sweet, so heartwarming, so perfect!!

I love this series SO much. MUST READ!!
Veda
Feb 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Totally enjoyed this book. What could be better then a baby and her hot looking daddy? Baby Rosie doesn't like many people, but she has taken a liking to Paige Harper. Add in Rosie's daddy Shep Bennett and hold on for the ride to true love.
Crystal Gray
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
I really enjoyed the relationship the main characters had. Love/hate at it's finest. And who wouldn't fall in love with Rosie! I just wish we would have gotten more on the drama at the end. Maybe there will be another book for this couple!
CaroMommie
Mar 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book was so much fun l! I mean, I loooooved it and the characters. But Rosie, she just steals the show in her cuteness :-).

I really really enjoyed this story, I think you will as well.
Somya Sahni
Feb 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This one was a cute , small novel involving a feisty main girl , a single hot dad and a really really cute baby . And isn't the cover just adorable. So I have just started enjoying the single dad romance trope and this was a really good addition to it . The main girl wants to run her grandmothers inn but her mom sells it to the main guy . Sad and heartbroken but at the same time the main girl understands the main guys baby has taken a special liking to her she pitches in a deal. She would nanny ...more
Dixie-Lee Campbell
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-challenge
"Anything for His Baby" by Michelle Major was easy to read... the story just flowed so smoothly. The storyline and the characters held my interest.... emotional, funny, serious and everyday real life issues. A little suspense with regard to Shep Bennett .. "the hole he dug himself into" ... and Paige Harper trying to live life long dream and her grandmother's legacy ! I Love small town stories ... and looking forward to the next visit to Crimson. Colorado ! "

Enjoyed the Bennet family and their
Lisa Legere
Aug 03, 2019
Joeseline
Sep 24, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »

• Switched at Birth (The Bravos of Valentine Bay, #4)
  • Texan Seeks Fortune (The Fortunes of Texas: The Lost Fortunes, #3)
  • Not Just the Girl Next Door
  • The SEAL's Secret Daughter (American Heroes)
  • The Nanny Clause (Furever Yours #1)
  • Guarding His Fortune (The Fortunes of Texas: The Lost Fortunes, #4)
  • A Fortunate Arrangement (The Fortunes of Texas: The Lost Fortunes)
  • Double Duty for the Cowboy (Match Made in Haven)
  • Maverick Christmas Surprise (Montana Mavericks: Six Brides for Six Brothers)
  • The Sergeant's Unexpected Family (Small-Town Sweethearts #2)
  • His Baby Bargain (Texas Legends: The McCabes #4)
  • Same Time, Next Christmas (The Bravos of Valentine Bay, #3)
  • The Marine's Secret Daughter (Small-Town Sweethearts #1)
  • How to Rescue a Family (Furever Yours)
  • A Fortune's Texas Reunion (The Fortunes of Texas: The Lost Fortunes)
  • Her Favorite Maverick (Montana Mavericks: Six Brides for Six Brother)
  • Need Me, Cowboy (Copper Ridge: Desire, #6)
  • Coming Home for Christmas (Haven Point, #10)
Michelle Major grew up in Ohio but dreamed of living in the mountains. Soon after graduating with a degree in Journalism, she pointed her car west and settled in Colorado. Her life and house are filled with one great husband, two beautiful kids, a few furry pets and several well-behaved reptiles. She’s grateful to have found her passion writing stories with happy endings. Michelle loves to hear fr ...more

Crimson, Colorado (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • A Kiss on Crimson Ranch (Crimson, Colorado #1)
  • A Second Chance at Crimson Ranch (Crimson, Colorado #2)
  • Suddenly a Father (Crimson, Colorado #3)
  • A Very Crimson Christmas (Crimson, Colorado #4)
  • A Baby and a Betrothal (Crimson, Colorado #5)
  • Always the Best Man (Crimson, Colorado #6)
  • Christmas on Crimson Mountain (Crimson, Colorado #7)
  • Romancing the Wallflower (Crimson, Colorado Book 2570)
  • Sleigh Bells in Crimson (Crimson, Colorado)
  • Coming Home to Crimson (Crimson, Colorado #10)