Start by marking “The Sheikh's Secret Baby” as Want to Read:

The Sheikh's Secret Baby

Their relationship was a secret…

Until she had his royal heir!

Mass Market Paperback, Secret Heirs of Billionaires, 224 pages
Published February 19th 2019 by Harlequin Presents

To ask other readers questions about The Sheikh's Secret Baby, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Sheikh's Secret Baby

Esther
ARC provide by NetGalley and Harlequin in exchange for an honest review.

This was NOT a romantic read. It pretty much was about their physical relationship.

The hero was cold, a jerk and unfeeling. I never throughout the story felt that he really cared for or loved the heroine. My goodness he comes back because he missed the good sex (not her mind her feelings or conversation :( just the sex). And he didn't redeem himself at all till the last page pretty much, way too late in my book.

And then ther
Lu Bielefeld *read.laugh.love*
#DNF page 58
-----------
I really hate this hero. He is vain, arrogant and selfish.
He treats the heroine as an inferior being that he can use and discard for something better.
He has no quality to justify her love for him.
He was scratching an itch and getting back to his life.
He never considered a real relationship with her because she was not suitable.
Our heroine is a dumbass that soon surrenders to the charms of the asshole.
I gave up.
Jenny
Feb 04, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: abandoned
I don't know what's happening to me lately. Are all the books boring or is something wrong with me? I thought this book was boring and lame even though the heroine was a virgin and the hero a cruel and arrogant alpha hero and you all know how much I love virginal heroines and cruel heroes. I usually like this author but her older books are better.
Aou
“I am proposing marriage. I, the Sheikh, am asking you, the commoner, to be my bride. Don’t you realise what a great compliment that is?”

It was more lust than love but not bad for me because H was delightfully awful. If his name was not Zuhal, I may have rated higher because Zuhal means Saturn planet in Turkish but called Zuhal star and a name for girls not for alpha jerks. Lol
lily waheed
Feb 16, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Delacey
Jan 02, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, ebook, hp2019
A hard book to review. On the one hand the book kept my interest and entertained me the whole way through. On the other hand there was quite a few things in the book that really bugged me. Before I start in, I should say that I've enjoyed the majority of the books by SK that I've read, and I wouldn't judge her writing based on this book. I found the H unlikable, I wondered why the h claimed to love him after their affair (view spoiler) ...more
iamGamz
Well, this was a disappointment.
The H was cold and distant. Keeping the h and their child at a distance. Why uproot your child, drag him to another country for no other reason than to flex your power. The H spent no time with his son. He had no interest in getting to know him.

The h spent most of the book trying to fend off the H’s sexual advances. I’ll give her this much, she tried to be strong. She tried to build a real relationship with him, but that’s hard to do when he has no interest othe
Liz
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Sheikh’s Secret Baby by Sharon Kendrick was a classic Harlequin read. Sheikh Zuhal wants Jasmine Jones back in his bed. He can’t get their affair out of his head, even as he knows she is not the woman needed for someone like him. He has responsibilities and expectations to fulfil and Jasmine Jones is not the woman he is expected to marry. And yet, he can’t stop wanting her.

Zuhul left Jazz devastated. She loved him, even as he only saw her as his mistress. So, she walked away when he broke h
Klynn
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
I'm usually a big fan of this author but the playboy alpha male v. door mat female character story line has got to go. As a long time Harlequin reader (30+ years) please, please, please come up with some new plot lines.
Frankie
Feb 27, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Hero was too cruel for me and never felt he had any true feelings for heroine.
Anna Swedenmom
I feel horrible writing this review. This author has always been such a fantastic read for me. So now, I am feeling guilty to write a review that just is not good. I could not like the hero or the way the book was so centered on a physical relationship instead of being centered on a story. I did not enjoy the hero at all, vain, arrogant, cold. Each and every piece of this one was a difficult one for me. While I can say it is an okay read if you need one, it is not one I can say was good or enjoy ...more
Dottie
Feb 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Zuhal's past has dictated his present and future as he was always the invisible son easily forgotten as his brother was the heir to the throne. He leads a life doing all he likes until he is thrown into the role of King on the death of his brother . First thing he must do is make a good marriage and produce an heir. He knows what he has to do but for now before that decision, looks for a distraction. He finds that distraction in Jasmine Jones who works in a hotel. Jasmine was married and divorce ...more
Dawn Livingston
Mar 16, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
I've read enough of these books to have finally decided that it's the hero that makes or breaks the book for me. Usually the heroine is fine and even quite good but the hero... this hero ruined the book for me. I skipped ahead. The hero was one that came across as flat and arrogant, bossy, snobbish. Unlikeable. Even giving details of why he is the way he is couldn't change that he was unlikeable. And his professions of love at the end just don't work for me, just seems forced. The book just didn ...more
LYNN LYLE
Feb 05, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sharon takes us on a magic carpet ride from rags to riches via many unexpected twists and turns. Be careful what you wish for, however impossible it may seem , life has a habit of catching us off guard and what we think we wish for, may well not be.

This story gallops determinedly through emotions as well as cultures and countries, to find us somewhat bewildered by what our heroine thinks of her prize! A very entertaining read.
Rebeccastump
Feb 23, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
It is all right
Mary
Jan 24, 2019 rated it liked it
The experience of the clash between two cultures diametrically opposed is very evident in this story.
Jasmine is a single mom struggling for ways to make ends meet, finds herself in the crosshairs of Sheikh Zuhal. Tossed back and forth physically between England and Razrastania, and emotionally put through a wringer, it’s no wonder neither one can find a firm foundation as far as what the future might hold. It takes time and circumstances for these two to mature and reach a consensus.
I received a
RomLibrary
Feb 06, 2019 marked it as to-read
Their relationship was a secret…

Until she had his royal heir!

Unexpectedly inheriting the throne is shocking enough. But when an encounter with former lover Jasmine Jones is interrupted by the wail of a baby, Sheikh Zuhal also discovers he has a son! Their secret affair was intensely passionate—and dangerously overwhelming. To claim his child, Zuhal must get Jazz down the palace aisle. And he’s not above using seduction to make her his wife!
Maday Dearmas
Jan 06, 2019 rated it liked it
This hero was a bit to arrogant for me to like him much and it wasn't until the last pages that he starts acting more or less like a normal man. Jazz is a little bit of an idiot but she was more in control of her feelings and emotions. These two had a great sex life before she got pregnant but our hero had dumped her before she even new that. So two years later he shows up because he missed the sex, not her and he expected her to just welcome him into her life. I just didn't like this story very ...more
Heather andrews
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Zuhal is a charmer, ‘my bedroom ,’ he clarified unsteadily. ‘It is connected to your apartments through this passageway , which is unseen by anyone else and which only the King is permitted to use. But I grant you my permission to use it any time you wish, Jazz.' I liked this book, but there were times I wished Jazz had more backbone, she lets her man get away with a lot.
Martha
Apr 08, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sheikh Zuhal cannot forget Jasmine Jones and decides to look her up to have a one night stand, but he hasn't seen her for 18 months and he gets a surprise when he shows up unexpected. The hero, I wanted to throttle because of his arrogance and his lack of caring for the mother of his child. His snobbery showed through a little too much for me. She handled it well considering the pressure he was putting on her. Good ending.
Debra
Mar 06, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Sheikh's Secret Baby

This started out with a sheikh who looks up an old mistress for a one last time. But when he finds out that she gave birth to his heir things change. I don't want to spoil the story. Just to let you know he was an all around jerk who thought he was entitled to everything. Will he get his way or will she stand up to him?
Poleng
The hero is an a$$ at first but knowing his history I ve come to like him.. Quick read and a first book I've read by this author. I am not that impress, but I'll give a 2 star for the secret baby things since it's one of my favorite.
Sue Stewart
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As always with Sharon's books, this one keeps you gripped from the first word until the last - love her style of writing. Couldn't put the book down - great story.
Michelle Padilla
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
Good quick read. Really enjoyed the story of Zuhal and Jasmine. Throw a baby in the mix and you have some fire and passion.
Geraldine Sadiku
Actually thought the heroine in this romance grew stronger as the book progressed and was able to stand up to the arrogance and entitlement of the reluctant hero, an excellent read.
Julie Henke
Apr 14, 2019
Angel Hatfield
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Zuhal couldn’t believe Jasmine/Jazz lived in this small cottage. The woman who had loved the sparkle and buzz of city life. Jasmine was one out of Zuhal’s lovers who really lit his fire. Sparks had flown between them from the start and it seemed a pity not to taste their explosive chemistry with a trip down memory lane. They had conducted their affair as adults. No relationship meant more than sex to Zuhal Al Haidar. But he could be excused for breaking his own rule. Destiny was leading him down ...more
Kooky
rated it did not like it
Feb 16, 2019
ImaBookaddict
rated it it was ok
Apr 13, 2019
« previous 1 3 next »
I was told off as a child for making up stories—little did I know that one day I’d earn my living by writing them!

To the horror of my parents, I left school at sixteen and held a bewildering variety of jobs: I was a London DJ (in the now-trendy Primrose Hill), a decorator and a singer. After that I became a cook, a photographer and, eventually, a nurse. I waitressed in the south of France, drove a